All Comments on 'The MILF Facial Club'

by JoeVartos

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant story, very well written

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 3 years ago

Very good story

I loved the fantasy of a milf getting on stage and receiving a facial, and then being marked by her girl friends. However I would find it hard to believe that a 18yo from a sports team could cum on the face of one of his team mates mums face and it not to come out at some stage. But this is fantasy amd anything can happen, so I’m on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sexy

This was great. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One of the top five

I must confess that I am addicted to written porn, and have been reading it for years. This is one of the two best stories I have read, along with the Audience Participation series on Kristen. Both involve masturbation. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Additions

I like it but there could be more. It is a club after all. There are other MILFs receiving facials. Mindy could expand to receiving facials from others, and when the MILFs bring other women's sons, said women could unknowingly get family facials. Eventually finding out of course. Many avenues you could go here. Please dont sto here.

dougloiddougloidabout 3 years ago

Very nice read. Good build up.

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago

Where's the Moral Brigade?

.

They stay fairly well confined to Loving Wives category where they express their outrage at wives enjoying themselves as these ones have been doing. But this does look rather like 'Extra-marital Fun' for our lovely Mindy.

.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
alright alright alright

Nice little home run story here. Sure wish Mindy was my neighbor shewwwwwwww.

Think we all need to here about Mindy's other escapades, even throw some more facial club rounds to boot.

warner34warner34about 3 years ago
Perfect Length

Perfect length for your story. Great build up and visual. I was dragged in and couldn’t stop reading.

fordcurryfordcurryabout 3 years ago

Very nice, love watching a woman who enjoys a huge cum facial

Photo_GWPhoto_GWalmost 3 years ago

Incredibly hot story. Well written, very erotic and very creative. GREAT job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story almost lost me with the 18yr old (i know its legal but its my own issue) though not as much for age as friend of son but great story well written but is there a husbands equivalent

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

What a cheating cunt. If her husband did that to her, she’d fuck him over in a divorce so fast it wouldn’t be funny. But given you ended the story with Mindy opening up her marriage with swinging, swapping etc, it won’t be long before she’s divorced, the stats prove that.

I’d love for this Cuck tale to get the Saddletramp1956 treatment and for the cheating slut to get hers.

thongdudthongdudabout 2 years ago

Hmm I like the fact that Mindy has a fantastic ass!

Lifeadventures24Lifeadventures242 months ago

Great story very much enjoyed it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeVartos@JoeVartos
I write stories that I think some people will find arousing; it is not expected that everyone will enjoy every story. They are not essays on morality. I don't advocate the behavior of the characters. They are meant as jack off material as another author eloquently stated i...