The MILF Facial Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, I'll pull into our garage as its still raining pretty hard," Mindy commented as she turned into her driveway and then into the garage. She put the car in park, turned off the key and opened her door. "We'll go inside and see if we can find an umbrella for you to borrow."

"You don't have to do that Mrs. H... I mean, Mindy," Rick replied.

"Nonsense. I insist," Mindy responded. They went inside and into the kitchen. No one was home with her son at school and husband at work. "Wait here." Mindy went upstairs and grabbed two towels.

She returned to the kitchen and handed one to Rick. "Here, you can dry off with this," she remarked. Rick took the towel from her and dried off. Mindy did the same with her towel. "Rick, you are a sophomore, so you are about 20 now, right?"

"Yes," he replied. "I will be 21 in February."

"Now that you are in college and almost 21, do your parents let you drink when you are at home?" Mindy asked.

"Um, yes. They do. As long as I'm not going out driving or anything," Rick answered.

"Would you like a beer?" Mindy inquired.

"Um, sure," Rick answered. Mindy put her towel on the counter and walked over to the fridge. She opened the door and stood in front of the fridge with her back to Rick, hands on her hips and feet shoulder width apart.

"All we have is light beer if that's ok?" Mindy stated as she looked back over her shoulder at Rick. She noticed he was already looking straight at her and she knew the way she was standing was giving Rick a perfect view of her ass in her tight yoga pants. She assumed he was checking out her ass again. The kitchen was slightly dim, but not at all dark. She had not turned on the lights, but there was some natural light coming in through the windows. With it cloudy and rainy outside, she assumed the light from the fridge in the dim kitchen nicely backlit the outline of her figure for Rick. He was in fact enjoying the view.

"Um, anything is fine," Rick remarked. Mindy took two beer bottles from the fridge. She got a bottle opener from the drawer and opened the bottles. She handed one to Rick.

"Cheers," Mindy remarked. They clinked their bottles together and took a drink. "Sit down. Make yourself comfortable."

Mindy asked Rick some questions about college and how it was going. They engaged in some small talk for several minutes. As she held the long neck of the beer bottle in her hand with the rounded bulge of the rim on her lips as she took a drink, Mindy started checking out Rick. She hadn't given much thought to it before, but now she was examining him more closely.

Rick had a handsome face. The parts of his body not covered by his t-shirt and gym shorts were muscular and tone. His chest appeared firm beneath his shirt and he had broad shoulders. Mindy started to wonder what he looked like under his clothes. He continued to tell his story, but she was no longer paying attention. Her thoughts turned naughty. She wondered what his cock looked like. Was it big and long? Was he cleanly shaven?

Mindy started to think about whether Rick would be receptive if she propositioned him just like she had Jimmy. She wasn't thinking about the competition. She was immensely curious to gain more carnal knowledge about him. She started getting horny and excited. She pictured in detail in her mind the sight of Rick standing over her stroking his cock and shooting his cum on her face. She really liked the image in her head. It turned her on, and she started craving it. It had nothing to do with the competition. She genuinely loved the feeling of having her face plastered in cum and started craving his.

"Mrs. H? Mrs. H? Mindy?" Rick queried.

"Huh?" Mindy responded as she snapped out of her daydream. "I'm so sorry, I got distracted thinking about something else. Please continue." She had no idea what Rick had been talking about.

"That was it, end of my story," Rick commented.

"Oh, ok," Mindy said. Her heart started beating faster as she contemplated in her head whether to proposition him. The problem was that once she said what she was thinking of saying, it couldn't be retracted. And she didn't know Rick well, so she couldn't pretend it was just a joke if he wasn't receptive.

"Rick, you are a good looking and fit college guy," Mindy stated after a moment of silence. "And there is something I've been wondering. I'm really quite interested to know actually." She took in a deep breath. "Have you ever cum on a girl's face?" Rick had a shocked look on his face. He couldn't believe what she had just asked him. "You know, a facial?" He remained silent unsure what to say. "It's ok. This is just between us. I'm not going to tell anyone." There was another silent pause. "Well, have you?"

"Uh... well, no," Rick stuttered unsure of how or whether to answer.

"Would you be interested in trying it?" Mindy asked. Rick thought to himself how to respond for a moment.

"Um, ya. Someday. I guess so... if a girl wanted to I guess," he said, fumbling words out of his mouth struggling to make a coherent sentence.

"Rick, I meant with me," Mindy remarked. "Here. Now."

"Uh, are you serious?" Rick said further dumbfounded.

"Yes I am. Do you think I have a pretty face?" Mindy asked.

"Yes," Rick replied.

"Do you find my body attractive?" Mindy inquired.

"Yes," Rick acknowledged.

"I thought so. I noticed you checking me out at the gym as well as staring at my ass when I was standing by the fridge a little while ago," Mindy remarked. Rick was embarrassed he had been caught staring. "It's ok. I liked it. I found it flattering. I think you are a very attractive, handsome young man." She paused again. "So, do you want to give me a facial?"

"I guess so," Rick said still not sure she was serious.

"You guess so? Rick. Honey. You either do or you don't," Mindy stated. "I just thought you would have wanted to if you found me attractive."

"No, I do. I want to," Rick affirmatively confirmed.

"Ok. I'm glad. There is just one condition. Obviously, you have to agree not to tell anyone. This will just be our little secret. No one else will ever know. Ok?" Mindy stated.

"Ok," Rick agreed.

"Why don't you get undressed?" Mindy suggested. Rick looked back at her with hesitation. He still was not 100% sure she was serious.

"Would it help if I got undressed first?" Mindy asked as she started to remove her sports bra. He watched her as she took hold of the elastic band at the bottom of her bra. Rick stared as her magnificent natural breasts fell from her sports bra as she lifted it over her head. After a few more seconds of staring, he removed his shirt. She admired his firm, chiseled chest. She liked how his chest was cleanly shaved, revealing the rips and cuts in his chest and ab muscles.

"Would you like me to take off my yoga pants too?" Mindy asked. Rick nodded his head yes and Mindy removed her yoga pants. He stared at her neatly shaved pussy, with just a tiny, thinly groomed trail of hair in a landing strip above her clit. She looked back at him and he realized it was his turn. He pushed off his gym shorts and underwear.

Mindy was pleasantly surprised to see Rick's cock. He was only half erect at this point, but she thought he had a nice-looking cock of good size. Appreciably larger than Jimmy's or her husband's. Just like his chest, his balls were shaved smooth and had no pubic hair.

"You can start stroking your cock," Mindy said. Rick hesitated as Mindy took a few steps back into the family room and sat on the coffee table facing him. "Here, I'll masturbate too if it makes you feel more comfortable." She spread her legs, revealing the slit of her pussy, glistening from her wetness. She started massaging her clit as she looked up at him as he stood several feet away. "Rick, come closer please."

Rick walked over to Mindy and stood just in front of her knees. "Let me see you stroke that big cock," she said. Rick started stroking his cock as he looked down at her fingers rubbing her clit. He was fully erect within a few strokes. "That's it. Jerk off with me." She thought to herself that his cock looked beautiful. It was long and hard and she loved the way it looked.

As Rick continued stroking his cock, Mindy stared at it. She was getting more excited with each jerk. She was getting off to the fact that this hot young guy was jerking off with her. This was not about the competition at all. This was genuine attraction and lust.

The heat in her wet cunt continued to build. She slipped two fingers in her slit and began gently finger fucking herself. She stared at his cock and imagined what it would feel like stretching the walls of her tight box.

Rick was getting really worked up himself. He watched Mindy's luscious, firm tits jiggle as she now banged away finger fucking her pussy. He glanced down to her pussy and got even further turned on from the sight of her fingers rapidly stabbing away at her cunt. The hotter he got watching her, the faster he jerked his cock. Rick started to groan.

"Oh yes honey, are you ready to cum?" Mindy called out as she got off the coffee table and down on the floor on her knees. Rick nodded his head yes as he jerked on his cock. He pointed his cock toward Mindy's face. "Yes, honey. Cum. Cum for me. Cum on my face."

Rick couldn't hold out any longer. Mindy watched closely as his cockhead swelled and then exploded. Cum burst from the tip of his cock and shot at her face with velocity. She felt it hit and splatter over her forehead with force. It was followed by another large stream that hit her in the lips with equal force as the first. Rick continued shooting blast after blast toward her face like shots from a rifle. The cum was hitting her face and splattering all over. She could believe neither the velocity nor the volume of cum spewing from Rick's large prick.

When he was done shooting, Mindy's face was plastered with more cum than she had ever imagined was possible from one guy. She didn't need to look in a mirror to know he had just given her one hell of a messy facial. She felt like she had just witnessed what it was like to be plastered by a stud from a porno movie.

"That was incredible," Mindy exclaimed as she wiped cum from her eyelids. "You really have never done that before?" Rick shook his head no. "Good job Rick. That was quite the facial you gave me." She stood up as cum dribbled down from her face onto her tits. Mindy walked to the kitchen careful not to let any cum drip on the floor. She grabbed the towel she had placed on the counter earlier and began wiping the cum from her face. "Wow. So much cum. Well done Rick."

"Did you enjoy that?" Mindy asked.

"I did. Thank you," Rick replied.

"No, thank you Rick." Mindy responded. "And look. It stopped raining now. Nice timing. Well, I'm going to go upstairs to clean up. We will definitely have to do this again real soon. Remember Rick, this is our little secret." He nodded his head yes. She grabbed her yoga pants and sports bra off the floor and headed upstairs to shower. Rick started to get dressed. He still couldn't believe what had just happened. It was incredible. He felt like he was in a dream. He finished dressing and returned to his house next door.

For the next few days, Mindy continued to think about her encounter with Rick. She still couldn't believe how much cum he dumped on her face. But it wasn't just that. She was amazed at how powerfully he shot it out of his cock. Her face had been close to his cock, so it didn't have to shoot very far. She wondered just how far he could shoot his cum. At this point she still didn't have much thought about the competition, she was just genuinely curious.

The next day Mindy got an e-mail notice from the competition organizer. She went to the discrete and secure website they had set up and logged in. It was an announcement for the next party. It was the annual Christmas party which would be two days before Christmas.

Two hours later, Mindy got a text from Brenda. "Did you get the MFC invite?" Brenda asked.

"I did," Mindy responded.

"The Christmas party is over the top every year. The prizes for the competition are insane. No one in the group misses it. You have to go," Brenda told her.

"Ok. I will check my schedule," Mindy replied.

"No, seriously. You can't miss it. You absolutely must go," Brenda stated.

"Ok, calm yourself down. lol I will go," Mindy sent back.

"You won't regret it. I can't wait," Brenda remarked.

The next day, Mindy went to the gym at the same time she always did. She liked going at that time because the gym was never crowded, and she never had to wait for a machine. She had hoped Rick would be there because she had been thinking about their encounter.

In anticipation of Rick being there, she picked out the sexiest workout outfit she had. She put on a tight pair of high cut shorts that barely came down her hips. They were cut closer to a booty short or cropped boy short panty than traditional workout shorts that come halfway down a woman's thighs. They exposed all of her legs and barely covered her ass cheeks. She rarely wore these shorts because she thought they were more suitable for a young 20-something girl. She didn't fully realize she had the body to pull them off. She thought they were ultra-sexy. But they were just shy of being indecent, so she decided she could still wear them to the gym.

From the front, the material on her shorts rode up slightly on her legs into her hip such that when standing up, the fabric covering her pussy mound was almost even with the bottom of her leg opening. The smooth, stretchy material was thin and revealed every tiny curve of her body. She had to be careful not to stretch her shorts and pull them up too high or else it would give her an easily seen camel toe as well as a wedgy.

Her workout shirt was form fitting. She typically wore a sports bra under that shirt because the material was too revealing. It was a similar thin material as her shorts, showing very closely the outline of her tits and nipples. If her nipples got hard, they would easily poke through her shirt. She decided to go without her sports bra as she knew the gym would not be crowded and it made her feel sexy.

When she arrived at the gym, she was pleased to see Rick was there working out. It was uncrowded as she had anticipated. There were only three other people in the large gym. She went straight over to him and said hello. She noticed Rick's eyes wander south checking her out. That made Mindy feel good.

She proceeded to work out. In the middle of her workout, she made a point to pass by where Rick was working out. "Rick, I'm happy to give you a ride home again if you need one," Mindy remarked as she passed by him.

"Um, sure. I'd like that. Thanks," he responded. This made Mindy feel giddy. She began to get excited at the prospect of another encounter with Rick. She was very attracted to him and also wanted to satisfy her curiosity about his abilities. She was also starting to think about the upcoming competition at the MILF Christmas party. She wasn't sure if she wanted to ask him to compete with her, but with his abilities it started to become an opportunity she thought she should not pass up.

When Mindy finished her workout, she went over to Rick. "I'm done working out now. If you aren't ready yet I can wait," Mindy stated.

"Uh, no I'm pretty much done," Rick said. He was getting excited himself about the prospect of what may happen when they got home. He would have ended his workout at any time Mindy asked.

"Ok, great. I will go get the stuff in my locker and meet you up front," Mindy said. She got her bag from her locker and met Rick in front of the gym. They got in her car and drove to Mindy's house. "Would you like to come inside?"

"Yes," Rick answered.

"Rick, what do you think of my new workout outfit?" Mindy asked as they got inside. "I value your opinion."

"It is super hot," Rick blurted out. "I mean it looks good."

"Thank you," Mindy responded. "It isn't too revealing is it? I'm not quite sure I really have the body to pull off this outfit."

"No. It looks great. You looks really good in it," Rick replied.

"Thank you Rick. You are sweet. Rick, would you come with me upstairs for a minute?" Mindy asked. "I want to show you something."

"Sure," Rick said eagerly. At this point, he was so excited he would have followed her anywhere or done anything she said. He followed Mindy upstairs and into the master bedroom, admiring her ass in her short shorts as she walked in front of him.

"Truth be told Rick, I wanted to show you my naked body again," Mindy said. "Would that be ok?"

"Definitely," Rick replied. Mindy stripped naked and climbed onto the bed.

"You like my body, don't you Rick?" Mindy asked.

"Yes. You have an amazing body," Rick responded.

"Thank you honey. You are sweet," Mindy replied as she rubbed her hands over her body. "Would you describe me as having a hard body?"

"Yes, definitely," he responded.

"I appreciate that. I work very hard to keep in shape. So, it is nice for it to be acknowledged," Mindy remarked. "Well Rick, you probably already guessed this, but I'd like to watch you cum again. All over my hard body this time. Would you be willing to do that for me Rick?"

"Yes. Absolutely. I would love to," Rick exclaimed.

"Mmmm... Said with confidence and conviction," Mindy commented. "I like that. I like a confident man. Would you like to take off your clothes now and show me your big cock?"

"Yes, I would," Rick said as he started shedding his clothes.

"I want you to stand at the foot of the bed and start stroking your cock for me," Mindy requested. Rick complied as Mindy bent her knees up, spread her legs, and started playing with her pussy. "Mmmm. That looks nice Rick. Stroke that big, hard cock for me."

They continued masturbating together for several minutes. Mindy's pussy was facing directly toward Rick, giving him a great view of her wet slit. The tip of his hard cock was about three to four feet from her pussy as he stroked it."

"I'm getting really hot and wet watching you stroke that big cock Rick," Mindy remarked. "I love watching you stroke your cock for me." They both continued masturbating. Mindy could see Rick start to get more and more excited as he stroked. "That's it honey. Stoke that big cock for me. Are you gonna cum on me soon? I can't wait for you to cum all over my hard, sexy body."

Mindy was getting hotter and hotter. Her pussy was on fire. She felt she was about to cum. She had to regulate her masturbation to keep from going over the edge. She looked at Rick's face and saw it was becoming flush. "That's it Rick. Cum for me. I want your cum. Shoot your hot cum all over me."

After another minute or two, Mindy's regulation became ineffective. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum Rick," she cried out. "Cum with me Rick. Cum!" Mindy's dirty coaxing was all Rick needed to send him over the edge as well. He exploded with great force. Cum shot out of his cock like it was being fired from a cannon. The first blast shot out and landed on Mindy's hand and pussy. This set Mindy off and she exploded with an orgasm of her own that shocked her whole body. As she convulsed, the second blast from his cock shot much further and streamed across her stomach. The third went even further up to her tits. Rick kept sending long distance volleys of cum toward her, streaming three more across her stomach as she continued spasming from her massive orgasm. He shot a few more that landed on her pussy and one falling just short landing on the bedspread. By the time they were both done orgasming, there was a long, thick trail of cum from Mindy's tits, down her stomach to her pussy, and onto the bedspread.

"Wow Rick," Mindy exclaimed after she caught her breath. "That was incredible. It felt amazing. I loved cumming together. I hope you enjoyed yourself as well."