The MILF Facial Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Absolutely. It was amazing," Rick remarked.

"Good, I'm glad," Mindy responded. "We can get dressed again." She went over to the bed to retrieve her lingerie. "There was one more team competing after us I think, then they will bring us back to announce the results." Rick got his clothes from the dresser and got dressed. By the time he finished dressing, Mindy had put on her bra, panties, garter belt and was slipping back into her stockings. "You mind helping me with these? They are way easier to take off than get on." Rick knelt down and helped Mindy clip her garters to her stockings.

They sat on the bed relaxing for a while until they heard a knock on the door. "It's time," Mindy exclaimed. She was giddy and couldn't wait to find out the results. Since she had lost her self-control and fucked Rick on stage, and he had delivered a massive, long-distance facial, she figured it was very likely that they won. She grabbed his hand and towed him out of the room and back onto the stage.

They stood on stage as the host joined them. Mindy was excited with anticipation. "Ladies, welcome team Mindy back to the stage," the host announced. There was a round of applause and cheers. "Ladies, we have a new first. Something that has never happened here at the MILF Facial Club. We have a new record. Team Mindy is our winner with a FIRST TIME EVER PERFECT SCORE!" the host shouted. The audience erupted with applause and cheers. Mindy was elated that they had won.

"And for the presentation of our special Christmas 1st place price, we have a new purse for you Mindy," the host announced as she handed Mindy a very expensive looking purse.

"Thank you so much," Mindy said to the host.

"It's not just a purse," the host commented. "Look inside."

Mindy looked inside the purse and found two airline ticket vouchers. She read the vouchers that said roundtrip first class airfare to Fiji. "Oh my god!" Mindy exclaimed.

"That's right ladies, Mindy has also won round-trip first-class airfare to Fiji for two plus seven night's accommodation in a suite at a luxury villa resort," the host continued. "And, I have something extra special for you both. I've always kept it a secret so there would be no manipulation of the voting, but I've planned to give a special gift to the first team to get a perfect score if it ever happened. I'm giving you each FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS IN CASH!" The room erupted with applause again. Both Mindy and Rick were floored. They couldn't believe it. Mindy hugged Rick and then hugged the host.

After the celebration calmed, the lights turned on in the room and the spotlight turned off. The ladies all came up to congratulate Mindy and Rick. As the hoopla settled, ladies gradually made their way upstairs to mingle and eventually to change back to their clothes and head home. The car service took Rick home as required and Mindy drove home with Brenda. Mindy called him as soon as she got home.

"I still can't believe the prizes," Mindy said to Rick on the phone. "Rick, you'll have to be discrete about the cash. Remember, you can't tell anyone. This is a secret just between you and me."

"Ok, I will. And I won't tell anyone," he agreed. After they hung up, he thought to himself that he wouldn't tell anyone because he promised he wouldn't. But he also thought that he wouldn't tell because no one would believe him if he told them he got an awesome blowjob from an incredibly hot MILF and then fucked her on stage in front of a bunch of other MILFS in the audience. He still couldn't quite believe it himself.

Mindy told her husband that she had won the trip to Fiji as a raffle prize at a charity benefit function. She was relieved he believed her story. The next morning, she woke with mixed emotions. She was still excited about winning and getting to go to Fiji. But she was slightly sad her encounters with Rick were over as no guy was permitted to compete twice. She had used the competition as her excuse to convince herself, but in reality, she thoroughly enjoyed being naughty with Rick. It was a raw, unfiltered expression of her sexuality, and she loved it.

Mindy decided to get ready to go to the gym. She rummaged through her workout clothes for something to wear. She decided to wear the same ultra-sexy workout gear she had the last time she picked Rick up from the gym. She wanted to wear something that made her feel sexy.

She went to the gym at her usual time. There were only three people in the gym when she got there. She looked around and didn't see Rick. That made her feel even more sad. She went through the motions of starting her workout routine. As she sat recovering on one of the machines she heard, "Hello Mrs. H." She looked up and saw Rick. She was elated to see him.

"Mrs. H?" Mindy scolded as she sarcastically scowled at him.

"I'm just messing with you. Hi Mindy," Rick remarked.

"I'm happy to see you," Mindy said. "I really enjoyed yesterday."

"Glad to see you as well. I really enjoyed yesterday too," Rick responded. "I see you are wearing your sexy workout outfit again."

"I am," Mindy acknowledged. Mindy was sitting on the incline bench press machine with her legs spread slightly on each side of the seat. She quickly looked to her right and to her left. No one was close by or looking, so she spread her legs a little wider as she sat on the seat and rotated her hips giving Rick a perfect view of her crotch. "Do you see anything you like?"

"Yes. I see something I like very much," Rick replied as he looked down at the outline of Mindy's pussy mound covered by her shorts. He could also faintly see the contours of her slit through the thin material.

"Can I confess something to you Rick?" Mindy asked.

"Of course," Rick replied.

"I wore this outfit just for you," Mindy said.

"I had hoped that was the case," Rick said. "Can I see more?"

"I think we may be able to arrange something like that later," Mindy said.

"No, I mean now," Rick stated.

"Now? Here?" Mindy asked.

"Yes," Rick answered.

"My, my. Someone is feeling a little frisky and being a naughty little boy aren't they?" Mindy said with a southern belle accent. "I think that can be arranged," she added in her normal voice. She again looked to her left and right to make sure it was clear. She reached down and pulled one leg opening of her shorts over revealing her pussy to Rick. "Do you see anything else you like?"

"I see something else I like very much," Rick said.

"I'm glad," Mindy commented as she released her shorts covering herself back up. She was enjoying their flirtatious and sexy exchange. "Would I be presumptuous in assuming you would like a ride again today Rick?"

"Not at all. I would love a 'ride' if it is no bother," Rick stated with intentional sexual inuendo.

"It is no trouble at all," Mindy replied in her southern belle voice again. She picked up on his inuendo instantly. "I would be happy to give you a ride Rick... I seem to have lost interest in my workout. Would you be ready to go now?"

"Yes, I'm ready to go whenever you are," Rick replied.

"Yes, I have noticed that Rick. I very much like that you are always ready to go whenever I am," Mindy said as she winked at him. "I will meet you up front. Try not to stare too hard at my tight ass as I head to the locker room." He watched her as she got up from the weight machine and went to the locker room to retrieve her gym bag which contained her wallet and keys. She met Rick in front of the gym. They went outside, got in the car, and headed down the road. Mindy took a left turn where Rick expected her to go right.

"Uh, Mindy, the house is the other way," Rick remarked.

"I know," she casually replied.

"Um, if you know then why are we going this way?" Rick asked.

"You'll see. It is a surprise. Just relax and enjoy the ride," Mindy commented. A few minutes later she pulled into the drive of a nice hotel that was a few miles from the gym. "Wait here in the car please." Mindy grabbed her gym bag and got out and went inside the hotel lobby.

She returned a few minutes later to Rick's side of the car and opened the door. "Follow me please," she directed. She walked over to the valet and handed him her car keys with one hand as she took a ticket from him with the other. She continued inside and Rick followed. She led him to the elevators and hit the button for the top floor.

"Where are we going?" Risk asked again.

"You'll see," Mindy replied.

They reached the top floor and walked to the end of the hall. Mindy pulled out a key card and opened the double doors to the executive suite. They went inside and took in the sight of the marble entryway. They walked further into the room and took in the view of the floor to ceiling glass wall of windows with a spectacular view of downtown.

"I wanted to show my appreciation for what you did for me at the competition. I used some of my cash winnings for this fancy hotel suite," Mindy said.

"You didn't have to do that," Rick said.

"Nonsense. It is my pleasure," Mindy remarked. "I hope I wasn't being presumptuous again, but I thought you might enjoy fucking me all afternoon in this beautiful suite. To show my appreciation, I thought I would let you take me however you like, as often as you'd like. My body is yours to do with it as you please all afternoon. Would that be ok with you Rick?"

"Um, you thought correctly. I would like that very much," Rick said.

"Ok then. I'm yours all afternoon Rick," Mindy stated. "Where might you want to start?"

"How about we start with you kneeling down and sucking my cock over there, then I will take you from behind bent over the desk there by the window," Rick said.

"That sounds amazing Rick," Mindy said. "And I assume you'll be plastering my face with your cum again?"

"Of course," Rick said. "Maybe right there on the floor in front of the window?"

"That sounds absolutely perfect," Mindy replied. "I'm glad to hear that, I've been fantasizing about your cum all morning. But might I make one request?"

"Of course," Rick replied.

"I hate to ask after having just surrendered my body to you to do with as you please, but there is a position I've always wanted to try," Mindy stated. "It requires someone fit and strong like you. I'd like you to pick me up and fuck me in mid-air while you are standing up. You hold me up by my thighs as you fuck me and I'll wrap my hands around the back of your neck to hold on. Might you be able to work something like that in at some point this afternoon for me?"

"It would be my pleasure," Rick answered.

"I think it is going to be both our pleasures all afternoon," Mindy remarked. She shed her clothes and got down on her knees where Rick had suggested and sucked his cock. He then fucked her from behind bent over the desk. They moved to the window and Rick picked her up and fucked her as she had requested. He then pressed her ass into the glass as he still held her and continued fucking her against the window. He set her down and turned her around and again fucked her from behind standing up as he pressed her tits against the glass. He fucked her like this until she came. Then she got down on her knees and he came on her face by the widow as he had said.

After a short break, they fucked again in the shower. They called room service for lunch and ate while wearing the hotel provided robes. After lunch, they resumed fucking on the sofa this time. They relaxed for a bit on the bed then resumed fucking. Rick was behind Mindy on the bed fucking her doggystyle. Mindy looked back over her shoulder and asked, "Is this what you were thinking about when you were staring at my ass at the gym?"

"When?" Rick asked as he paused with his hands on her hips and his cock buried deep in her pussy.

"When I was doing dumbbell rows on the bench," Mindy responded.

"Shit, I didn't think you could see me then," Rick said.

"I saw you when I looked back between my legs," Mindy commented. "I liked that you were looking."

"What can I say, you have a phenomenal ass," Rick responded. "It is hard not to stare. And yes, this is what I was thinking about."

"Well, my ass is still all yours for the rest of the day. Smack it like you own it!" Mindy exclaimed. Rick resumed fucking her and she turned her head back forward. Then she felt a strong stinging sensation on her right ass cheek as she heard the loud slap of Rick's hand smacking her ass. She let out a playful "Owww!" He smacked her ass hard numerous more times as he fucked her from behind. It got them both hotter and hotter until the finally came nearly together.

They proceeded to fuck the rest of the afternoon in every spot possible trying a number of different positions until around 6pm when they went home. A week later, Rick had to go back to school to attend to some activities with school clubs he participated in. Their marathon fuck session in the hotel was the last time Mindy and Rick were together sexually. Mindy saw Rick a few times over the next several years, mostly at his parent's annual Christmas party. A few years later, she saw him at his wedding.

When he got the opportunity, Rick went to talk to Mindy when she was alone. "It's good to see you," Rick remarked. "I'm glad you were able to make it to our wedding."

"You too. I'm very happy for you," Mindy remarked.

"I wanted you to know I have never told anyone about our little secret," Rick confessed.

"I'm glad. Me neither," Mindy admitted.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Rick asked.

"Of course," Mindy responded.

"Ever since our time together, I've really loved giving girls facials," Rick whispered. "And I have you to thank for that. It's kinda been a requirement for me to get serious with any girl that she likes them too. And my wife REALLY loves when I give her a big, messy cum facial."

"If that is the case Rick, you two will have a very happy marriage!" Mindy exclaimed.

Mindy never told he husband about Rick or the MILF Facial Club. But her time with Rick did convince her to pursue more sexual escapades with her husband and other partners. They eventually engaged in some threesomes on several occasions and swapped partners with another couple once. They both thoroughly enjoyed it.