All Comments on 'The MILF Next Door Ch. 01'

by Argonaut_1975

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Thank you for a special story. Complete in itself without loose ends and special thanks for it being well written. Great erotica isn't just a bunch of four letter words flung onto the page. It needs a well developed story with a thought through plot and believable characters. You've got them all; now Chapter two, please. Well worth five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great read

chapter 3 she gets pregnant and gives her daughters a baby brother

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
That Was HOT!!!!!!!*****

Thanks for sharing,

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
So

Her two daughters on a camping trip with a man and his son? Sounds like that is a spin off story in itself. Although that would have one too many dicks on it for me to read. This was a good story and liked your writing style. Good luck with your future work.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_1975almost 5 years agoAuthor

No, the camping trip was just something for school. Nothing much happened there, except they got to look at some trees.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lack of knowledge about physical contact.

If she pressed backward, she would be attempting to separate from him. There is no way for his hips to touch her buttocks unless they were separated. Buttocks (hips) (male and female) are on the back side (the rounded area). Hip bones of both male and female may make contact during sex.

Submit you writings to the Editor Volunteers prior to submitting for publication.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_1975over 4 years agoAuthor
Anon should re-read the piece.

In a rear entry position the female buttocks, at the back, come in contact with the male hips, at the front, or a region that can be roughly described as "the hips".

32aa32aa8 months ago

I love "Teaching Moments". Had always been a fantasy of mine... being taught the finer points of satisfying a woman before I went off on my own and applied what i learned to relatively inexperienced college COEDS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArgonaut_1975@Argonaut_1975
284 Followers
From New Zealand, enjoys reading and writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES