The Model Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pose straight out of a Penthouse magazine down to the way she was even showing her now bare feet with her blue tipped toes off. She uncrossed them, and rose onto her knees, pushing her ass in the air.

She reached back and grabbed her ass, spreading it open around the thong. Her hands looked amazing on her ass, especially her blue nails, and as she spread herself he was again fixated on her crotch.

Josie let her knees slide open she was almost flat on the bed, then pumped her hips while still gripping her ass. Her left hand withdrew from her ass, then appeared beneath her as she teased her fingers along her thong.

She slipped one inside and pumped her hips harder, and Kenny had no doubt her finger was inside her and she as driving down onto it. Crazy Bitch stopped and in the couple of seconds of silence before it was replaced by Motley Crue's Girls, Girls, Girls, he heard a soft moan that left no doubt she was really fingering herself.

Josie pushed herself up so she was now kneeling and pulled her hair up for him again. As before he admired the tattoo on the back, before his eyes worked lower, taking in her flawless ass cheeks as she knelt there.

In that position the soles of her feet and just the tips of her toes were exposed, and he realized she'd even made her damn feet look good. Josie got on all fours, and turned to the side, and threw her head back, her hair flying over and behind her.

From the side angle he admired just how large her breasts were as they hung beneath her. Josie rocked back and forth, lowering her head and raising her ass as if she were fucking someone doggy style.

She turned again so she was now facing him and leaned back, kneeling on the bed with her legs wide. Josie cupped her breasts and pushed them together, lowering her head and sticking out her tongue.

She bounced on the bed, flicking her tongue and Kenny groaned inwardly when he caught the hint that she was now acting as if she were tit fucking someone. God knows she could as she pressed her soft, impressive tits together.

Kenny's dick was throbbing and at this point his balls were beginning to ache. He was so hot he wanted to take his shirt off. He couldn't pretend or try to lie to himself that he wasn't getting turned on.

Only difference was a few minutes ago he'd have bene pissed at himself and tried to get her to stop. Now, he found he didn't care. Josie didn't know, just figured she was doing a good job as he clicked away, oblivious her older brother had a raging hard on inspired by her nubile young body.

"Hey," her speaking caused him to blink, and bring his mind mercifully from the way he'd been thinking of her. "Doesn't that thing have a timer?"

"Yeah, I can set it to snap a picture every few seconds, why?"

"Then do that and come over and get some close ups with the one around your neck."

"I can zoom with this." In fact, I've been zooming in on your damn pussy the last few minutes.

"You can get better angles over here," Josie paused and wiped at her face, which Kenny saw was as flushed as his.

He tried to tell himself it was just warm in the room and she'd been moving around, but deep down he knew she was red from a different kind of heat, the kind one experienced from being excited.

That and touching herself. Kenny wondered if maybe Josie was a closet exhibitionist and being in front of a camera was exciting her. He'd read articles where models claimed that was the case for them, and how they could get into racy shoots, but he'd thought it was the same contrived story as porn stars claiming they really loved it.

"I think I'm close enough." That wasn't a lie. He wasn't sure he could handle being much closer to her right now.

"I think you're being stupid about the sister thing again. You'd be right on top of Jenna with no problem."

"Honestly, I think I have enough."

"Honestly?" Josie mocked him. "I think you're chickenshit. That or half ass because if you didn't want those shots you wouldn't have another camera around your neck."

"Jeez, lighten up. It's my project."

"Then make it as good as possible." She beckoned him with her finger. "Come on, Kenny, stop being a wuss, and do your job right."

Kenny took the bait, and slowly stood up, casually making sure his shirt was untucked and would help cover up the obvious bulge in his shorts. He took a minute to adjust the Nikon setting it to automatic so it would snap a picture every few seconds and lining it up with the middle of the bed.

His stalling helped his erection fade, and with a feeling of relief he walked over to the bed. Josie remained on the bed, and he got onto his knees, so he was shooting at an upward angle. Josie immediately made him regret his decision when she put her hands over her breasts, and arched her back, letting her head fall back.

He clicked a couple of pics, of her hands on her breast, then one of her full body. Without being aware he was going to do it; he dropped the angle and snapped a picture of the thong between her creamy thighs.

Josie leaned all the way back until her shoulders were on the bed, thrusting her hips up. This close there was no missing the dark spot in the middle of the thong, and the angle showed her nipples pushing the lace up over the center of her tits.

She unfolded her legs, letting her feet hit the floor, and sat up. She leaned toward him, her hands in her hair and her breast threatening to fall out of her bra. Her chest was as flushed as her face and as she posed for him he could tell she was breathing heavy.

Josie stood and turned to face him, and Kenny shot upward, catching her breast and her face above them. She did the hip shot she'd started with then put her back to him. She shook her ass less than three feet from his face and his cock rapidly rose in response.

His sister made it worse by bending over in front of him. She grabbed her ankles, and pushed her ass out, and his heart raced as he got an eyeful of not just her perfect ass, but between her legs.

This close he could see the bulge of her mound beneath the thong and the wet spot causing it to stick to her flesh and when she opened her legs further it tightened between her lips. He was staring at his sister's camel toe.

A nasty term to use with your sister, but that's what it was the line defined between her lips, was going to be an incredible picture, and that part of his mind he no longer seemed to be able to control was convinced there was a good chance he might end up jacking off to these pictures.

Christ, enough with this! No grade is worth the taboo thoughts his sister's insanely hot body and triple X poses were eliciting from him. But Josie's ass shaking in his face kept him where he was somehow still managing to take pictures while dealing with another shameful erection.

Josie slid her hands from her ankles up to her knees, and bending her legs, rapidly pumped her hips, her ass bouncing up and down. For fuck's sake, she was frigging twerking for him! She stopped, and turning back to face him, raised her leg and put her foot on his shoulder.

"What are you...?"

"Just take pictures." She said with a hint of irritation. "I'm working it, you just go with it."

"Yes, ma'am," he whispered as she leaned in, and the lens of the camera was less than a foot from her.

He took pictures of her breasts then another of her inner thigh, and the blue thong next to hit. Her hands were on her stomach then her one went to her thigh, the other back over the thong. Kenny caught his breath when her finger teased inside the edge of the thong, showing the very edge of the pink flesh under it.

For a heart stopping instance, he thought she was going to pull it to the side, and was equal parts scared and aroused. She didn't do it, but brought her other hand over, and was now rubbing her crotch with fingers from both hands.

Above him he could hear her breathing and several times it ended with a soft sigh. A surreal feeling came over him as he knelt on the floor, her foot on his shoulder, snapping pictures of his sister fondling herself.

Josie grabbed his left wrist and tugged on it. Kenny let her do it, able to easily hold the small camera with just his right hand, his thumb on the top button. As if in a trance, he allowed her to put his hand on her stomach.

Her skin was warm and firm, and she kept her hand over his. Unlike Josie, Kenny enjoyed the sun and he had still had the remnants of his summer tan. His darker skin was a nice contrast against hers, and her nails looked good on the back of his hand.

He took a couple of pictures, then a third in case using only one hand threw any of them off. Josie pushed his hand down, and Kenny tried to stop her when she guided him to the top of the thong.

"Stay still, erotic, remember?"

She spoke softly and her normally slow smoky voice had a huskier quality to it than usual. He'd never thought of his sister's voice as sexy, but now that he was seeing her in a new light even her voice struck him differently.

Slow, sultry, and seductive were the words now coming to mind. Those bedroom eyes, her killer body, and a voice that would be perfect for phone sex. Suddenly his 'baby' sister seemed mature beyond her years and far more sexual than he'd ever wanted to imagine her.

His fingers grazed the top of the thong, and Josie put hers over them, curling them into the top of the thong, then pushing it from her stomach. She let him go and left it looking as if he were tugging her thong down.

He snapped a picture but knew it would be shit because his hand was trembling. She pushed his hand down, forcing the thong to go with it, and expose the curve of her mound. Her smooth, hairless, mound.

When he saw just a hint of pink, he finally did the right thing and pulled his hand away. Josie caught his wrist, catching him off guard with how fast she moved, and this time pressed his hand to her inner thigh.

Her thigh was soft and trembled beneath his touch. That could be because of her position with her foot on his shoulder. Or it could be from the same awkward excitement he was feeling.

Kenny had large hands and he spread his fingers out, noticing how much of her thigh he could cover. This picture would come out better as he'd managed to control the camera this time. Josie dropped her foot, but rather than put it on the floor, she rested it on top of his thigh just beneath the shorts.

He lowered his head and took a picture, noting how good her blue nail polish, the silver toe ring and the anklet looked. Yes, somehow his sister knew how to make her feet as sexy as the rest of her.

She wiggled her toes, curling them into his skin, then slid it further up his thigh. He marveled at how soft the sole of her foot was, then released a sharp breath when she slid it under his shorts. Kenny wasn't wearing underwear as he figured if he posed with Jenna, he'd get somewhat aroused and wanted it to show.

Kenny knew it was showing now, especially on his knees like this. His cock, his fully hard cock, was along his leg, hot and throbbing from the effect of having his scantily clad sister sexing him up for the camera.

Her foot slid further up the loose leg of his shorts and he tried to get himself to move. She was dangerously close to the tip of his cock. As it was he wondered if she'd noticed the obvious bulge in them.

He told himself she didn't, she was helping him with this for school, he had to see her this way to take pictures, but she wouldn't be looking at him. Her foot moved further, and Kenny dropped his hand from her thigh and put it around her ankle, gripping it tight enough so she stopped moving.

Above him, Josie gasped, then released a barely audible sound he swore was a whimper of some kind. Had him grabbing her gotten her excited? More excited he should say because he'd seen from her thong she was getting herself worked up.

That thought caused him to let her go, and the second he did, she pushed her foot up his leg. He groaned when her toes briefly came into contact with the head of his cock, and he jerked back, almost falling over, when she'd wiggled her toes against it.

Josie giggled, and the sound made his cock jerk, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she caught him by his shoulders, helping him keep his balance.

"Give me your hand."

She spoke softly, but there was an urgency in her voice that seemed out of place. Not just urgency, but there was more than a hint of command to it, and before he knew it, he'd put his left hand in hers.

Josie pulled it upward and placed it on her right breast.

"Josie!" He tugged his hand back, but she gripped his wrist tightly.

"What?" she asked, her eyes wide, feigning innocence as she pressed his hand to her tit. "You wanted sexy pictures."

Kenny had no idea what to say. He was too busy wondering why he wasn't trying all that hard to move his hand.

He was a hell of a lot stronger than Josie and could easily yank his hand away if he wanted to. That was the key if he wanted to. To his dismay, he found he wasn't in a hurry to do the right thing.

"I have a bra on," she pointed out.

"True," he whispered, giving in to what he knew was wrong.

But there was nothing wrong about his sister's tit. Beneath his touch, Josie's tit was soft, yet firm, and was a damn impressive handful. The bra comment was a cop out. The lace cup only covered the inner and lower portion of her breast leaving plenty of soft flesh against his hand.

Kenny's balls ached at the feeling of her hard nipples poking into his palm through the lace, and the soft sigh Josie emitted when he gently squeezed her breast, made his cock jerk. He managed to keep the camera in front of him and taker a picture of him groping his sister's tit, but he almost dropped it, when she put her hand in his hair.

Her fingers ran through it, her nails lightly scratching his scalp, but when he slid his hand down, and squeezed the lower portion of her breast, her grip tightened, pulling his hair hard enough to make him wince.

Josie plucked the camera from his hand, and let it go, making him grunt when it struck him in the chest.

"Use both hands, the other camera will get the pictures."

Kenny should have been ashamed of how quickly he got his hand on her other breast, but instead felt a wave of excitement as he now cupped both her tits in his hands. His breathing was getting noticeably heavier, and louder as he knelt in front of Josie, fondling both of her tits with a growing eagerness that couldn't be explained by just wanting 'a good shot'

He was aware of the Nikon clicking and the flash flickering out of the corner of his eye, but his man focus was his sister's incredible tits. God, they were big, and so damn firm, like bounce a quarter off them firm.

They were like her ass, and hell, her entire body, just flat out fucking perfect. Josie put her hands over his, squeezing them as he groped her. He could feel her breasts heaving beneath his touch and her chest was now as flushed as her face.

What the hell was going on? What were they doing? Why did she keep egging him on and why couldn't he stop? Because he didn't want to was the answer. Kenny was as caught up in touching his sister as if she were any hot girl letting him touch her.

Josie gripped his thumbs and pressed them to her nipples, and when Kenny rubbed them, she released a breathless,

"Yes!"

The simple word sent a thrill through him as did the way she let her head fall back, and arched her back, pushing her breasts at him. She raised her leg, sliding her bare foot under his shirt this time, and sliding it along his stomach.

She slid it back down and Kenny groaned, when she placed it directly onto his swollen cock. She moved it back and forth, and he couldn't old back a moan as she rubbed his dick through the shorts.

A wave of disbelief washed over him. Was this really happening? Was he playing with his sister's tits while she played footsie with him? Was he hard while she seemed to be soaking through her thong and both of them moaning like lovers?

"Stand up," Josie removed her foot from his cock, but made no move to push his hands away.

She spoke in a breathy tone and this time there was no mistaking the fact she wasn't asking, she was demanding as she took over the shoot. Shoot? Was this still what it was? Right now, it seemed like a lot more.

But what? Kenny rose to his feet as his mind raced. What was going on between them? A little weed couldn't explain this, nor could a bit of exhibitionist in his sister. It's not like they were two friends who were in a sexy scenario and letting themselves take it further, this was Josie for God's sake!

"Take this off!" Josie hissed, her hands already tugging his shirt up.

"Why? What are you...?"

"You wanted to be in the shoot, let's get some hot pics together."

Hot pics together, that was so wrong, but not only didn't he protest as she continued to pull on his shirt, he slipped the Cannon over his head and dropped it on the bed next to them. He lifted his arms, letting Josie take his shirt off and saw the camera flash. He had to say, it would be a good picture.

Josie tossed his shirt to the side and stepped up close to him. Her hands went to his chest, and he shivered as she teased her nails across his chest, then down his stomach.

"Hmm, you didn't need to hire a guy," she purred. "You look just fine, baby."

"Baby?" he blinked.

"Just playing my part." Josie's fingers were teasing along the waist of his shorts and he was aware his legs were trembling. "Am I doing a good job?"

"A very good job," he said softly, his eyes staring into hers. "You look beautiful, Josie."

He had no idea where that came from, but the big, and genuine smile, on her face made him glad he'd said it.

"Yeah?" she kept her eyes on his. "You think your little sister is all grown up now?"

"That you are," he gasped when she unsnapped his shorts. "What are you doing?"

"Posing for pictures, silly," she leaned forward and raised herself up on her toes so her face was inches from his. "You said pretty things make pretty pictures."

He felt his zipper open and his heart felt like it was going to burst out of his chest when her fingers eased into his shorts. He held his breath as they slid further in then moaned when her fingers encountered his shaft where his cock was pointed down his leg.

"Guess I am doing a good job." She removed her hand from his crotch, and he felt another wave of confusion when instead of relief, it was disappointment he experienced.

Josie's hands went to his arms, and she tugged on them.

"Don't be so stiff," she winked, telling him she was well aware of what she'd touched with her foot, then her fingers. "Touch me, like you would any hot girl you were making out with."

"We're not making out," he told her even as his hands went to her hips.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Josie slipped her arms around his neck, pulled his head down and kissed him.

Chapter 4

Kenny made an embarrassing high-pitched sound of protest into her lips. Josie giggled, but her lips remained pressed to his. For a moment he attempted the right thing and tried to pull his head back, but she tightened her grip on his neck, holding his face to hers.

Her lips were softer than they had any damn right being and the way they worked side to side, caressing his caused him to make another sound, this one a moan. It was a helpless sound, a moan of surrender as he couldn't even pretend he didn't like the way his sister was kissing him.

His moan led to one of hers as she felt him relaxing into her embrace. His hands tightened on her hips, and Josie responded by pressing tightly against him. He felt her nipples poking through the bra and into his chest, and her soft stomach against his.

1...345678