The Model Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow," she moaned, her eyes closed. "I think the room is spinning."

"What did you say about doggy?" he withdrew his now dripping cock. He'd never seen a girl get so wet.

"I said, you need to fuck me that way."

Josie took a deep breath as if trying to muster the energy to move and rolled onto her stomach. She drew her knees up beneath her, pointing her ass at him, and raising herself up on her hands.

"Come get it!" She shook her ass at him.

Kenny grabbed her hips and she howled when he drove himself into her hard enough to make her rock forward. The sight of that perfect ass in the air and that sexy tattoo with some of her dark hair plastered to her back from sweat was more too much for him to hold back.

He squeezed her hips as he took her harder than he'd ever fucked a girl before.

"Fuck yeah!" Josie yelled. "That's it, baby! That's how you fuck a woman! That's how you make a girl yours!"

"You mine?" he asked as he struggled to hold back his impending orgasm.

"All yours, Kenny!" she looked over her shoulder at him. "Baby sis is all yours! Its your pussy, and your mouth!" she gave him a naughty wink. "Maybe even my ass. I've never done that before."

"Oh, shit," his eyes dropped to her tight pink rosebud over his thrusting cock.

"Mom and dad can't be home for that because I'm going to squeal like a stuck pig you stick that big dick in there."

"Goddamn, Josie," he moaned. "You're crazy."

"Get the pictures!" she pushed the camera back towards him.

Kenny grabbed the camera and slowed his thrusting, getting a couple of shots of her back, then his cock between her cheeks, gliding into her pink slit. He tossed the camera to the side and resumed fucking her.

"Grab my hair, both hands!" Josie demanded.

Kenny did as she asked, getting a fistful of her long hair in each hand and pulling back on it. Josie's head came up and she released a long loud howl as he hammered into her with all the strength in his hips.

"Yeah, take the reins!" She cried out. "Ride your sister! Ride her like the dirty little pony she is!"

"Dirty little..."

Kenny couldn't take it anymore. He delivered several more savage thrusts and groaned as his balls tightened and he reached the point he couldn't hold back anymore.

"Bullseye!" Josie shouted, and when Kenny whipped his cock out, she slid onto her stomach, so she was lying flat.

Kenny leaned over her, pumping his cock and sent a long thick spurt of cum onto the colorful butterfly.

"Hmm, that's warm!' she giggled. "Keep going, big brother, paint your sister's back!"

He moaned as he stroked is cock, amazed at the size of his load seeing he'd come not long ago, He laid several white strips of cum onto the tattoo and squeezing his cock, wrung a few more drops onto her.

"Picture," Josie said in a barely audible voice.

Kenny had no interest in the damn camera, but after taking a second admire the huge mess he'd made on her back, picked up the cannon and took a couple of pictures, He dropped the camera, then turned and dropped onto his back next to her.

"Wow," Josie turned her head so she was looking at him. "That was intense!"

"I didn't expect that," he whistled. "Mom and Dad would shit!"

"Mom and Dad aren't ever going to know," Josie gave him a tired smile. "That was so fucking hot."

"Yeah, but now what?"

"Hmm, let's see. I got stoned, I got fucked, I came twice." She yawned. "I'd say a nap."

"I mean like with us."

"You have fun with me?"

"Can't you tell?"

"That is a lot of fun all over my back," she giggled. "And there was more than that in my mouth."

"Sorry, I was pretty damned worked up." He leaned over and kissed her sweaty forehead. "Someone in this room is sexy as hell."

"Not bad for deadhead hippie sis?"

"My god if Danny ever saw some of those pictures."

"Show him a couple, the ones without my face."

"Seriously?"

"Sure, have some fun, tell him Jenna couldn't make it and I was the backup model." She paused. "Mary Jane," she snickered. "Get it?"

"Yeah, I get it," he had to admit it would be fun to see what Danny's reaction would be without him knowing who he was looking at. More than a little turn on too, to see Danny get worked up over his sister's body, the body he'd just enjoyed.

"But what about us?"

"Huh?" her eyes had been closed, and she forced them open.

"You asked if I had fun, but that was it."

"You worry too much Kenny," she closed her eyes while she spoke. "You had fun, I had fun. What's the problem?"

"I guess I'm asking if we'll have fun again."

Her eyes opened. "You ready again?"

"No!" the look on his face made her laugh.

"Then let me know when you are, and we'll have some fun."

"We're not supposed to have that kind of fun."

"Whatever, if it feels good do it."

"So like are we going to be a thing or you going to date someone or..."

"Kenny, you need to smoke more, you're too much like Dad, you always need to know everything and have a plan. Just roll with it."

"I don't even know how it happened, or why. You think about it before?"

"No, I just got hot and horny getting sexy for you. Being in front of the camera got me more worked up, then I got even hotter when I saw how you were looking at me. I figured I was kind of teasing both of us, but you were hard and looking at me like I was the prettiest thing you ever saw, and it got to me."

"You are the prettiest girl I know," he told her. "And not just today. I always knew you were pretty, that's why I never let anyone make fun of you."

"And I know that." She opened her eyes part way and smiled. "Remember why I told you I don't show myself off?"

"Because you want guys to like you for you, not your looks?"

"And my body, and the way I like to fuck and talk dirty was their reward. You're my brother and sometimes you make fun of me a little, but we've always been close, and you always stood up for me, and you help me anytime I need it."

She put her hand to her mouth, suppressing another yawn.

"I know it sounds bad, but I know I have a nice body, but the way you looked at me? The way I could tell you were trying not to, but couldn't help it and would have stopped because it was wrong, and you'd never want to hurt me? I figure if anyone deserves a reward, it's my big brother."

"Do you have some kind of rewards program?" He asked. "Like can I earn more?"

"That's better, joke, laugh, relax and have fun, Kenny," she sighed. "We're going to have a lot of fun. Sexy dirty fun, and maybe some sweet fun."

"Sweet?"

"I like being raunchy, but I like slow and sweet too. Sometimes you can fuck me, sometimes you can love me."

"I'll always love you," he kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too," she replied. "I'll love you more if you shut that stupid camera off and maybe wipe the mess off my back."

"Sure," he forced himself to get up, and walking over to the Nikon shut it off.

On the way back to the bed, he picked up his shirt and gently wiped the white sticky mess from her back. When he was done, he kissed her shoulder, then planted several quick kisses across the top of her back.

"That's sweet," Josie giggled. "Now lay down and take a nap with me. We have work to do later."

"Like what?" He crawled into bed next to her and pulled the sheet up over them.

"We have to go through all the pictures." She laughed. "The really nasty ones were fun, but you can't use those."

"Yeah, cum dripping down your face is Porn hub, not art." Now that he was lying on his back, and relaxed he felt a wave of exhaustion flowing over him. Man, they'd gone at it. "But I have all day to pick and edit the pictures."

"Yeah, but tomorrow by the time you're done Mom and Dad will be home. If we do it today, we'll get all horny looking at them and can fuck again and be nice and loud and not worry about anyone hearing us."

"Damn, I like the way you think, sis. You really are the perfect sister."

"No," she giggled. "I'm the model sister! Get it?"

Author's Note Sorry, couldn't resist ending the story with a pun. As I said at the start, this is my personal favorite Bro/sis story, and I hope it's now one of yours. This is a contest story so your votes and comments are appreciated. As always, thank you for supporting my work for the past 13 years. LC68

1...345678