The Music Festival Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Given them a good rinse and I think you can move on."

Well, a good rinse required making sure that all the soap was flushed out of the crotch of her bikini pants, so a fair bit of fingering of some very swollen and open parts of her anatomy was done while it occurred.

Having finished that, I moved on down her legs; kneeling like she had with my head rested on her mons. Even with the time spent paying attention to the area on top her thighs, that rather pleasant task was soon completed.

As I stood up I reached down a towel I'd flicked up half on the roof and passed it to her, picking up my one too. We stood there staring at each other -- something that was starting to become quite a habit. Once we were more or less dry -- except for our damp swimmers -- I motioned her to the van door. As she stepped in and mostly out of public view, I suggested...

"Pass me your pants. I'll hang them on the wipers to dry."

She readily took them off and gave them to me. Squeezing out the water in them, I hung them on the nearest wiper. Then after a quick look around to make sure no one was paying too much attention to us, I dropped mine too; entering the van naked but still very aroused.

I found Kylie sitting upright on the bunk, still naked. She patted the bunk next to her...

"Come and sit down. I'd like a bit of a chat with you. Don't worry, nothing to fear."

She watched me as I complied, then explained...

"First of all, I don't usually have sex with a man I've just met. Indeed, I've never done it before. Next, I don't usually have sex more than once in a day. Indeed again, I've done it once and that was to have sex only twice in a single day while on a summer holiday with my former partner. The fact is, there's been something of a sex drought since I broke up with my partner six months ago. As I've mentioned, nor do I climax as easily as you seem to be able to do it for me.

So clearly, you are a very extraordinary man who has a powerful effect on me.

Why am I explaining this? Well, now we've just showered, I'm going to ask a favour of you. One that seems a bit outrageous given what we've been up to today and already have planned for the evening.

Will you go down on me if I give you a blow job afterwards?

My partner liked to get blow jobs, but always had an excuse for not reciprocating. I'd like to know what it feels like."

It was hard to refuse a request so sincerely made. I put my hand on her upper thigh...

"Well, first of all, I suppose I should say, I'm no hyper sexual person either. This is as strange for me as it is for you. But in a very nice way.

The answer is yes. It would be a pleasure to go down on you [and I certainly wasn't exaggerating about that]. I've done it often enough, but please don't think I'm any expert on it. I'll do my best. That's all I can do.

And you don't have to respond with a blow job."

She smiled at me...

"I want to give you a blow job."

"Well then, why don't you lay down on the bunk?"

Kylie laid herself out on the bunk. I positioned myself kneeling between her legs and spread them apart. With her thick lips around her mons and rather tidy labia, it was an extremely inviting sight. It had been apparent all along that she was as aroused by what was happening as I was. Her labia were swollen and separated, her clit prominent and her vagina opening receptive. I guessed there wasn't a need for extensive foreplay.

Getting as much saliva on my tongue as I could, I flicked it across her clit.

Kylie gave an appreciative moan.

The introduction having being made, I stimulated her more intensely. I was surprised by how quickly and acutely she reacted. She started moaning almost immediately, but within a minute, she had her hand on the back of my head, holding it in place as she squirmed and rolled about in what seemed like some sort of erotic ecstasy.

I wasn't really sure I had to do anything more than I was to bring her to an orgasm, but my previous girlfriend had always liked me fingering her g spot as I went down on her clit. I wasn't even sure Kylie had one, or at least one she'd ever discovered, but figured there was no harm in giving it a go. She seemed like the sort of girl who would just matter of factly let me know if she disapproved.

Two fingers easily penetrated her, then a third, as I started firmly raking the front wall of her vagina. At first it didn't seem to add anything to the already over the top response I was getting from her. Then quite suddenly, she blurted out...

"Oh fuck..."

Her thighs started almost violently quivering, then even her hips started shaking and bucking as her moans became cries; each short and sharp as they were expressed between intakes of breath. Even with my head pinned against it, my tongue was having trouble tracking her clit as it moved about; although it seemed to be making enough contact to maintain a constant stimulation of her.

And I don't know what pheromones she was pumping out in her aroused state, but my cock was picking up on them and felt almost ready to burst in some sort of super hardened, stretched skin state.

Her climax was explosive.

Accompanied by the most prolonged, almost mournful, cry of...

"AAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhh..."

She'd stop, then suddenly cry out again as if another new wave of her orgasm had broken upon her.

It wasn't hard to guess her hips would be thrown up and I'd been ready to get my nose out of the way; a lesson painfully learnt some time ago. But her hand quickly moved from holding my head down to holding my fingers in her vagina as she threw herself about. She seemed determined to keep them there as her contractions played against them.

Her free hand hooked itself under my armpit and pulled me half over her; as if she wanted some weight or part of my body to push against as her hips continued to do their dance in the air; subsiding for a moment and then throwing themselves up again with another cry.

The waves of her orgasm extended for much longer than I'd ever seen a woman go before. Finally she released my hand and was left panting and limp on the bunk...

"Oh my god...I've never had an orgasm remotely like that before;... well maybe except for the one this morning...That was incredible...Just let me recover...my breath...before I give you your well-deserved blow job."

I sat on the edge of the bunk, alongside her, staring down at her naked body; the rise and fall of her chest exaggerated by her panting. She flashed me back a weak smile. My erection was still full and hard, but I can't say I was feeling impatient with her. Far from it. Giving her such pleasure was almost a reward in itself.

After a short while, she slid her hand up over my thigh and wrapped it around my shaft...

"It seems to be ready for me."

"Yea, well, I'd have to say that for most of the day it seems to have been ready for you. There's no hurry."

She sort of leveraged herself, using my shaft as a handle, rolled over, slipped her legs off the bunk and ended up kneeling on the floor between my feet.

It was fairly quickly apparent she had more practice on 'going down' than I did. After a couple of full length licks and a moment of ball sucking, she took half the length of my erection into her mouth and sucked on it like a popsicle. After doing that for a short while, she withdrew it momentarily and then thrust its full length down her throat, screwed her mouth around it for a moment and then withdrew it for another thrust.

I just wasn't ready for that intensity of stimulation. I don't know how she managed not to gag.

It was only after about four such thrusts I had to warn her...

"I'm about to cum."

She pulled half its length back out and started sucking it like a popsicle again. Not for long. With a final...

"I'm cuming."

I starting pulsing my seed into her mouth. She just held it there, sucking up the cum before swallowing it. Then she licked my cock clean.

She looked up at me with that now familiar grin...

"Was that good?"

"That was the best blow job I've ever had."

She was human enough to be pleased with my answer and to show it; which was entirely true. She came up and sat on my lap, kissing me for a while, until she suggested...

"Well is it time to get ready for the evening."

"I suppose so."

Kylie stood up and I watched as her lovely naked body sashayed to the shelf at the front where her evening outfit had been left. She first picked up the pink panties and stepped into them before pulling them up. From where I was sitting I couldn't tell whether it was a pair of bikini pants or actual panties. It was made of some tight fitting, stretchy, shiny and seemingly very fine material. It would be fair to say, whether it was a Spandex pair of bikini pants or a spandex/modal pair of panties was probably more a name than a substantive difference.

What also wasn't substantive were the panties themselves. They were nothing more than a tiny thong; a small triangle of material covering her mons and some of her vulva, and effectively shiny, elasticised, pink string everywhere else

Then she unrolled the pink dress and pulled it over her head; wiggling her body to push and pull it into a correct fit. It was a stunner which once again showed the narrowness of the clothing choices I'd made to come to the festival. In one day Kylie had gone from hippie to beachie to upmarket cocktail party. Me? I was still stuck on hippie.

The dress itself was cock-burstingly, erotically sexy on her. It clung to her body like it had been painted on, showing every curve of her slender, womanly body. The lower hem barely dipped down below her crotch. The medium vee'd front of the top half showed a lot of cleavage, not by being super deeply plunging so much as by the fact it was low slung in the first place, almost suggesting her breasts were being squeezed out over the top of her dress and supported only by spaghetti string straps over her shoulder.

She did a modelisque spin, showing me the back of the dress. There too it highlighted her figure in the way it clung to it. The back wasn't that cut away; being a straight line across her back under her armpits. But the way it highlighted her bottom made it look -- excuse me for resorting to crudity, but nothing else conveys its effect -- instantly fuckable.

As I felt my manhood swelling, simply on the visual effect of the dress, it made me wonder how we were going to surreptitiously have sex while dancing when every guy within 200 meters of us was going to be transfixed on her.

I got dressed in the hippie pants with the buttonless fly and the t shirt long enough to provide some disguise for Kylie's intended public obscenities.

As we both put on our sandals, we headed out to re-join the party.