All Comments on 'The Naked and the Dead'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
JeanCFNMJeanCFNMalmost 4 years ago

Brilliant as always and a good storyline too.

Can't wait for the next installment, though I will have to

SWT3SWT3almost 4 years ago
Yes!

There is no question that I am hooked and looking forward to the next chapter. The point of stopping adds an element of suspense that I do not recall from other stories. Being teased like this seems to bring me into the story in an unfamiliar and delightful way.

All and all, this has the makings of another great series. Please get right to work on the next installment.

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhalmost 4 years ago

I liked it too!

Please write the next part fast! Smile

I can’t wait to read what’s next

davp6255davp6255almost 4 years ago
just WOW

What more can I say, WOW. Bring on the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story so far. By all means, you should continue

Lars420Lars420almost 4 years ago

Good read ! Hope we don't have to wait long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story so far, but seems it may be starting to get a bit silly. Hope I'm wrong on that.

MimiRayMimiRayalmost 4 years ago

I like your mystery stories, and I love the combination with the exhibitionism. My only criticism would be the presence of some uncaught typos. Needs a little more proofreading, but plot, characters, and theme are all well done!

mikesch_236mikesch_236almost 4 years ago

Definitely need to keep going on this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Excellent story, as always. You are my favourite author on Literotica.

yabadabadoo23yabadabadoo23almost 4 years ago

Well done. Thank you for sharing your work.

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 4 years ago
Very interesting

Good job and probably why I have you as a favorite. Interested to see where the next installment goes. Also fun to see someone else writing about Ohio.

conner0123conner0123almost 4 years ago
Great story

Lived just north of Cincinnati for 15 years, miss it a lot. Don't hesitate starting part 2, your stories have always been entertaining. You are one of the top 5 writers here, hands down.

HopelesslyHookedHopelesslyHookedalmost 4 years ago

I throughly enjoyed both the mystery and the eroticism. Definitely keep moving the story forward. The fact that both of the victims were divorced was a surprise and brought new questions to my mind as to what the motive for the crime truly was. I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow! Another great beginning! Looking for the next chapter with these real life characters

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Yes

Yes we love murder mysteries, then you throw in new love, maybe, and nudity, whats not to like! Can't wait for more, but alas i must. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Story critique

When I see your name as author I know I'm in for a well written story. This one has the right mix of nudity/exhibitionism with the mystery story line. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous