The Naked and the Dead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm having a date," she replied with a smile. I sure wasn't arguing. I'd rather talk to Gail over the computer than be in person with any woman I could think of.

After about two weeks, Gail appeared on my screen one night in a robe. After our greetings and "how was your day" exchange, Gail took her robe off. She giggled. "You haven't seen me naked since April. I thought you'd like another look." She panned the camera down the length of her perfect body.

"Thank you," I said. "You are more beautiful than I remembered."

"Ian," Gail asked, "do me a favor?"

"Sure," I said, "anything."

"Take your clothes off too," Gail said.

Gail didn't have to ask twice. I stripped off quickly. Following Gail's lead, I panned the camera down my body.

"Damn Ian," Gail said, "you stay in great shape." Gail had her camera placed so that I could see her face, shoulders, and breasts. As we talked, I noticed that her right arm was moving. Her hand was out of the image at the bottom.

"What are you doing Gail?" I asked.

Gail giggled again. "Masturbating," she said. "Want to watch?" She tilted her camera down so I could see her hand between her thighs. She spread her thighs and moved the camera slightly so I could see her two fingers in her vagina, moving back and forth.

Watching Gail made me hard. I took my camera off my monitor with my left hand, aimed it at my dick, and began stroking myself with my right hand while I watched Gail. "Shit Ian," Gail said, "that's hot."

I stopped talking so I could listen to Gail as she got more aroused. I tried to match the pace of my jerking off with what I saw Gail doing to herself on my screen. As her fingers moved more rapidly, Gail's hips began to buck in her chair. Through the speakers, I could hear her rapid breathing and periodic moans.

Between her increasing rapid breaths, Gail started exhorting me to stroke faster. Jacking off was a lot more stimulating with a beautiful woman watching. However, I feared I would come before Gail did.

My fear was realized. I shot while Gail's fingers were still frantically rubbing. "Oh . . . Ian . . . that's . . . HOT!" Gail said as she increased her pace even more. A few seconds later, she emitted a loud moan and her hips moved violently, then relaxed. Gail and I had just had our first orgasms together, several hundred miles apart.

When Gail got her breathing under control, she said, "Ian, we have to do that again, like every night." In fact, we did start masturbating together over Skype every night. That only increased my desire to be with Gail in person. However, the County Engineer case precluded any trips out of state for the immediate future.

In addition to masturbating, Gail and I talked a lot. We had several shared interests and a lot of the same attitudes. I soon realized that Gail MacDonald was a highly intelligent and interesting person. I was a little embarrassed that I was falling in love with a woman whom I'd only met in person once.

The Stoltz/Martin investigation was at a standstill. However, I caught a break in the County Engineer case in mid-June. I dropped in on the Engineer's administrative assistant one evening. She had been in that office since long before the current Engineer was elected. I don't think she approved of her boss, or maybe she was trying to cooperate to avoid prosecution herself. Regardless of her reasons, she was a goldmine. The Engineer had her keep detailed records for each "off the books" project on his personal notebook computer. The records included the official for whom the work was done, the county employees who did the work and their hours, the county equipment used, and the materials costs. The records also showed the legitimate county projects against which these costs were charged.

The assistant's information was enough for us to get a search warrant. I and two other BCI agents, and five state troopers, executed the warrant at the Engineer's house on July 4 as he and his family were preparing for a party for colleagues and donors. We knew about the party and timed it so the troopers' cruisers were in his driveway as the Engineer's guests arrived.

We seized Engineer's computers and electronic devices. Our computer people accessed everything easily and it turned out to be even better than we expected. In addition to the records his assistant entered, the Engineer had e-mail from the judge, the prosecutor, the sheriff, and a county commissioner requesting work at their homes and confirming that they would owe nothing. Within three weeks, the county elected officials had been arrested and charged. The AG got to hold a press conference touting his commitment to fight public corruption and misuse of taxpayer dollars.

As the Engineer case broke, I had what turned out to be a significant conversation with Gail on Skype. "Ian," she said, "since I was in high school, I've been fascinated with the idea of people seeing me exposed. Playing a tennis match or cheering a game with nothing on under my skirt or doing it completely nude. I get, well, excited thinking about how that would be. I never had the courage when I was in school and, now that I'm a cop, I have to be careful not to do something that would cost my job."

I don't remember what I said in response. I was curious why Gail was bringing this up.

"You don't know my best friend Alexis," Gail went on. "We cheered together. She's now the assistant manager of a resort over on Sanibel. A couple years back, she hooked up with a guy who has some restaurants on the islands and around Ft. Myers. He and Alexis live on Captiva. They're into some interesting stuff."

I still had no idea where Gail was going.

"Of course," Gail said, "Alexis and I have talked about my exhibitionist fantasies for years. She's always wanted me to act one out. She thinks I'd enjoy it. I've also told her about you."

I laughed. "What have you told her?"

Gail looked straight into her camera, like she was looking into my eyes. "I told her that I'm hooked on you." Gail paused, before she quickly said, "Alexis has offered me a chance to act out. It sounds like it would be fun, but I need you."

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"August is the slow time on the islands," Gail said, "so Alexis and her guy aren't terribly busy. What she wants to do is invite five or six couples who are friends of theirs to their place for drinks and dinner. After all the other guests arrive, you and I would come out nude. We'd chat, have drinks, and eat dinner as the only nude people in the group." Gail took a deep breath and added, "after dinner, we'd make love with everyone watching us. Alexis says the people she'll invite are all into sex and she trusts them, so no one would rat us out. There wouldn't be any pictures or video. It sounds hot. Will you do it?"

I didn't say anything for a moment. I just looked at Gail on my monitor. I realized how deeply in love I was with her. I was touched that she wanted me to share something so intimate and exhibitionistic with her. "Yes, I'll do it," I replied. Gail's face lit up.

I hadn't been at BCI long enough to have vacation time yet, but I was in good standing from the County Engineer case. That was in the hands of a special prosecutor now and Stoltz/Martin was still in limbo. My boss readily agreed to give me a week off in August.

Gail met me in Ft. Myers airport. She was beautiful on my monitor every night. She was much better in real life. As I walked past security, she ran up and gave me a hug like I'd never had before. We kissed for a long time in the middle of the airport concourse.

Gail's friend Alexis Morgan would probably be the most beautiful woman in any room Gail wasn't in. She had reddish brown hair and small freckles on her face. She was taller than Gail with bigger breasts, hips, and thighs. She also had an extremely outgoing personality. Her partner, Jean-Paul, was older, quieter, and sort of blended into the background. I would learn that he was an outstanding cook, a sharp businessman, and an engaging conversationalist.

Their house on Captiva Island was on the Gulf of Mexico side. The main floor was one level above ground to allow for any storm surge. The floor above that had a large bathroom and two bedrooms with floor to ceiling picture windows looking out on the Gulf. Jean-Paul made a point of telling us that he and Alexis had both put money into buying the house and were joint owners. My sense was that Alexis and Jean-Paul were committed to each other.

The dinner party would be on Saturday evening. Gail and I arrived on Friday. As we had drinks before dinner, Alexis said, "Ian, Gail has wanted to show herself off for years. I'm thrilled she's found someone she's comfortable doing it with and someone who is willing to do it with her."

"I'm wouldn't say I'm comfortable," Gail interjected. "It isn't till tomorrow and I'm already nervous."

"The anticipation is part of the thrill," Alexis replied. She looked at Jean-Paul, who nodded, and then took a large photo album from a shelf. "To get you into the right frame of mind, I want you to look at pictures of some of the things Jean-Paul and I have done." Gail and I were sitting together on a sofa. Alexis handed us the album and we spread it across our laps.

The first picture in the album was a full-length picture of Alexis from her right side. She was standing by herself in a warehouse or storeroom. She was nude. Her arms were extended above her head and her hands appeared to be tied to something out of the picture above her. Alexis was smiling. The next two pictures were of Alexis in the same position but were taken from in front and behind her. Alexis was a lovely woman. The fourth picture was the same scene except there were several clothed people standing around Alexis. In the fifth picture, people had their hands on Alexis's breasts and buttocks. The sixth picture was of Jean-Paul walking towards the camera, apparently in the same room as the other pictures. He was nude and had an erection. Alexis and Jean-Paul were both in the seventh picture. Her hands had been released. She was kneeling in front of Jean-Paul with his penis in her mouth.

After seeing the blow job picture, I looked up at Alexis. Jean-Paul had gotten up and was standing beside her with an arm around her back. They both looked pleased. "That was a fun scene we did in Ft. Myers with some friends," Alexis said. "The next pictures are from a scene in Miami."

Gail flipped to the next page in the album. It was shot from above. Alexis and Jean-Paul were lying faceup on what looked like hospital gurneys. There appeared to be about two feet between the two gurneys. Both Alexis and Jean-Paul were nude. Their ankles were tied to the corners of the gurneys, holding their legs somewhat apart. Straps had been fastened across their thighs just above the knee, across their abdomens, across their shoulders, and across their foreheads. From the picture, I assumed they were completely immobile. If you had just described the picture to me, I'd have thought it was weird. However, the image was very sexy.

After we had looked at the picture for a time, Alexis explained. "Once we were strapped down, they let a bunch of people we didn't know into the room. There was a bar on a wall to my right. People could get drinks and touch us. Jean-Paul and I had told the organizer that guests could stimulate us to orgasm. We were in that position for a couple of hours. I got off about six times."

Jean-Paul chimed in. "Of course, it's different for a guy but women came by to stroke me enough that I was hard for the whole two hours. A couple brought me close then stopped. Thankfully, none of the men stroked me although I couldn't have done anything about it if one had. Right before the scene ended, the woman who organized it stood between Alexis and me. She fingered-fucked Alexis until she came with one hand and stroked me until I shot with the other. Turn the page."

The next picture was the same as the first except Alexis was very flushed and her nipples looked hard. You could see semen on the head of Jean-Paul's dick. Gail took my hand and squeezed it. To Alexis and Jean-Paul, Gail said, "that is just, wow!"

Alexis smiled. "Those two are my favorite scenes," she said. "We've done some others. You cannot appreciate it until you've done it how gratifying it is to be completely exposed and come in front of other people. You're both going to learn. Your first turn is coming in about 24 hours. You will love it."