All Comments on 'The Neighbour'

by mercer78

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If this is your first story, please don't stop writing. It was well written and brought back feelings of my first time also. Great job, keep it up. I rate it a ten.

bullpupguybullpupguyover 10 years ago
Bravo!

Very well done. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad

But by having him pretty experienced -- even though a virgin -- you missed tll of the step by step awe and wonder. Better if she'd been his TEACHER (not in school, just teaching him) and somewhat teasing, dragging it out for much longer.

mammoetmammoetover 10 years ago
great

keep going, this story could use another chapter or just with another story written as well.

Momma_AndreaMomma_Andreaover 10 years ago
Flesh it out

I like it. Keep going, add a chapter and build on the characters. She has become the "Teacher", maybe this is something entirely new to her.

BrandybeebeeBrandybeebeeover 10 years ago
Congratulations

I enjoyed your story and was engrossed in the story of a young man losing his innocence to an older woman. You have captured the moment wonderfully. I hope you write many more and look forward to see how you grow and improve. Well done.

BluedenimBluedenimover 10 years ago
Well done!

I like the descriptive narrative and the basic storyline too. Maybe next time he could meet a 21 year old redhead who has a secret.......

Hey, there better be a next time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous