All Comments on 'The Neighbour Ch. 03'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well writen

I am enjoying your story line , looking forward to see where it goes , it's currently in my opinion the best story this month. toni

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sick

Sick

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I have to agree...this is a sick story...

I have to agree...this is a sick story...Not because the wife cheats, not because the night of the swing, but because, how a man can fall so low, becoming less than an animal, with no self-respect, accepting being humiliated by another man, and above all let his wife be treated worst than a whore...where is his love and care for his wife? That's why this is a sad and sick story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jusst plain disgusting

Not a single decent character in this mess. He was especially loathsome. What part of this did you think was interesting or entertaining? Terrible drivel, poorly written and executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gay shit

Gay assholes can't write for shit!!!!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Stroke Story

Look, I understand we need stroke stories to keep the 13 year olds happy but this is becoming tedious. Keep it to no more than two chapters, ideally one.

michaellajonesmichaellajonesover 9 years agoAuthor
Negative comments

I did think of deleting the comments on this chapter but thought better of it , rather better to refer to the fact hat they are either anonymous or from those trolls that have no submissions of their own. While I understand some stories subject matter may not to everyone's taste, if you take the time to read through and provide some form of constructive criticism then that will enable the writers to take on board suggestions and improve. I thank those that have offered reasoned opinions on subject matter and characters as well as welcome the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i liked it.

lots of places to go with this one, mike needs a little releif other than ron teasing him. maybe val and claire could pay him a visit, introduce him to what appears to be his submissive side, maybe even silken pleasures of sissyhood.

and if you don't like, don't read, simple as that.

waiting for the next chapters....... I'd love to be linda by the way.

kisses

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

maybe a little more detail on how she feels with those big cocks in her, or how the guys feel, in her tight pussy, etc. maybe introduce some anal as well, im surprised that no one has tapped that ass yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh, crap.....

.....this thing has devolved into another fucking Cucky mess. That he gets to fuck anyone at all and in the second submission is far more interesting than all of her exploits combined.

No doubt his sexual experiences will quickly fall off to zero, while she'll be shagging 8-12 times a day.

Where I come from, that's just plain stupid. She should be charging major dollars for that much sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pathetic c

Cuckolds have a serious mental illness, u can look at any psychiatrist site on Google, to me they are worthless human beings and anyone who get off on this should be sectioned under mental health act or do everyone a favour and kill yourself

michaellajonesmichaellajonesover 9 years agoAuthor
Anon

Thank you for your comment, I would point out that I find it strange that given your views on cuckolding and wife stories in general, that you still find the time to read them. Maybe its a form of masochism or self abuse, Google that.

SpikeypairSpikeypairover 9 years ago
Big Mistake

In adding two further parts to this story it seems you forgot to go back and read the first part. Some very important words were written there " It was so hard from lack of action, he had been more used to watching his neighbours in recent years. Being a widower for over 10 years the need for a real live woman was over powering".

This does not fit with Ron hosting regular sex parties or with him pimping Linda out to these faceless people.

The first part showed some good ideas and a nice writing style, but the last two parts seemed to be a different story. I'd advise you to sketch your story out first ,repeatedly refer back to what you have written already, show a tighter discipline in your writing and to use an editor . Good luck with future stories.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Trolls, never leave home without one.

Good 3rd chapter. Cuckold is finding out what life with a hot wife is all about. His wife is finding out what getting hooked on real man cock, thick and long. Filling is all about. As she said, she is sore. So cuckold my as well get his mouth ready to eat her tender pussy and to suck and swallow the rest of that real man cream in her. Soon her lovers will have her lock your little dicklet up in chastity, since she will not be using it for anything anymore. Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is a negative comment. If you don't like negative comments don't read it.

Cuckold writers and readers enjoy humiliation and debasement of men. Male writers reflect an internal hatred of things male, macho, and otherwise strong and territorial. Female cuck writers are acting out delusions of power and dominance, reflecting their own sense of weakness and inferiority. All very sad, since, innately, women are stronger then men, and weak timid men lack only confidence and self-respect, both of which are learned. Cuck-loving men and women need our sympathy and encouragement. Reveling in cuckold stories only reinforces the self-doubt and self-loathing inherent to cuck-lovers. I hope you get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

cant wait to see where you go, pure cuckold or will he participate, or will he be sissified? so many delicious possibilities.....

kisses

bobbi

BTW i would love to be Linda

teeneywteeneywover 9 years ago
Excellent Story!

More! More! Can't wait for the next chapter!

michaellajonesmichaellajonesover 9 years agoAuthor
Spikepair - Big mistake

Thanks for the comment, yes it was a mistake, I hold my hands up to that, I started it as a stand alone but then picked it up some time later and went with it. Basic mistake but taken on board the suggestions you made for future efforts.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
What a afternoon.

Wonder if Mike can keep Linda's interest for much longer (bigger), she has felt the lure of what exactly, the attention of men their money or means to provide a new style of life. Well Mike as long as your hard, so is everyone at the party, for Linda. Me to she dresses nicely, buying new panties won't be a problem, hope

Mark put them in her purse.

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

Luck bastard. Mike just wants to hear about her sexual adventures that occured that afternoon. Linda has now turned into a sex goddess and appears that she cant get enough cock to satisfy her. Mike is in for a great evening hearing about what she has done and Im sure he will get off when he goes down on Linda and lick all of that CUM out of her bruised and battered CUNT. Looking forward to the next chapter.

pip46pip465 months ago

What a great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous