The Neighbour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time is your husband expecting you home?"

"He won't be in till after 8 tonight."

"Good, I will show you my place then"

After a few minutes the car pulled up in the front driveway of a large detached house in the suburbs, the door cracked open, breaking the mood as the chauffeur stood impassively as they both got out. He got more than a good look at Linda's stockinged legs as she climbed out with Mark's hand planted firmly on her ass.

"I won't need you till just before 8 Jenkins, thank you."

The man smiled and took another look at the woman being led into the house.

"Lucky bastard." he muttered.

The afternoon had worn on slowly, the clock seemed to be in reverse, I kept checking my watch wondering what was happening, anxious yet aroused beyond belief, my cock refusing to lie down, every time I touched it was excruciating but wonderful at the same time.

1.30 came.

"She should be meeting him now, I wonder what she is wearing" the thoughts making my agony ecstasy, painful, yet sublime.

By 3o'clock I was starting to reach a peak of arousal I knew I would burst if I didn't do something about it. I couldn't think straight, I was going crazy wondering, and imagining with visions going through my mind constantly on replay was the scenes at the party.

The phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello sissy, thinking about your wife out with another man?"

It was Ron.

"How do you know about that?"

"We are all friends, we share everything as you will find out, I am sure Mark will take good care of our girl, I bet you want to beat off and cum if I know you, cock hard is it? I am sure it has been hard for ages now, you know you want to cum, you may as well as Linda will not be wanting your cock tonight, she will be getting plenty this afternoon."

Click.

My mind in turmoil, he knew me well, what buttons to press but he was right I needed to cum, maybe that would give me some release. I headed for the toilets my cock raging and ready to burst.

I closed the cubicle door, dropped my trousers and grabbed my cock, it felt so good in my hand now supersensitive and rampant, the feeling of my hand gripping the shaft, sohot and hard was just too much! The mental foreplay had brought me to the point of release! as I started to stroke my cock it erupted in my hand!

"Oh my God, what the fuck!" I felt cheated of my release as I watched spurt after spurt of my cum spray over the floor, my cock jerked and spat uncontrollably.

I pulled frantically at my sodden cock in an effort to get the release and orgasm I needed but it would not play ball, I resolved to leave it a while and try again later. I went back to my station still with the pent up arousal needing to be satisfied inside.

I watched the clock slowly go round my cock was still refusing to co-operate as my mind played sexual acrobatics over and over.

"If only she would call or something"

Mark stroked her back as he kissed her again, the buttons on her blouse were undone now, another drink in her hand as the smooched in the late afternoon. They had been sipping drinks and flirting for several minutes before Mark made his move, his hand sliding along her silky thigh as he kissed her. With no resistance he kept going searching for the edge of the luxurious nylons under her skirt, a soft sigh escaped her lips as he found her smooth skin inches from her lace clad pussy.

He knew he was going to have her, he was not going to rush this like before he wanted her to remember this afternoon and compare all others to him.

His fingers traced her tiny lace covered lips as he kissed her, his other hand busy with her blouse, as if by magic and a few tugs he had it off her, she shook her arms to help rid herself of her top. Her breasts barely covered by the new bra, her nipples exposed and hard, fingers worked on her zipper and she felt her skirt loosen as he coaxed her to lift up, he slid it down her legs and tossed it aside.

"Oh my, you look gorgeous" He looked at her as she laid back on the large sofa in her new lingerie, feeling very sexy and looking every inch a hot sexy wife.

She look at him her face flushed and looking very turned on, his hands sliding up and down her silky legs sending shivers of pleasure through her.

His fingers returned to his target, stroking her through her tiny thong, he could feel the heat and the wetness as she simpered and sighed as he assaulted her nipples and pussy at the same time. Linda could feel herself getting more and more horny, she knew this could happen today, in fact she had invited it in her way, she wanted it ever since the party she had realised there was so much fun to be had and now she was going to sample it.

Mark was peeling out of his clothes as he kissed and sucked her nipples, she moaned as he nibbled and pinched them, her hands pulling him onto her.

Standing, Mark pulled her to her feet, pulling her close she could feel his thick cock hard against her tummy, he pushed her to her knees, obediently she took his cock in her hand, stroking it slowly, feeling the veiny shaft solid in her hand. Mark looked down at her watching this recently converted housewife stroking his cock, although he was at least fifteen years her senior he was in good shape and he knew how to please women like her.

She kissed the dark purple head of his cock, her lips wrapped round the head as she kissed him softly, her tongue snaking out teasing his timy slit before swirling round the dome before she swallowed him inside her mouth.

He moaned as she took him inside, her tongue working wonders on his cock.

"Oh my God she is a great cocksucker, a natural" he thought as he held her head, then slowly fucking her eager mouth.

Linda was trying to impress him as she licked and sucked for all she was worth, his moans pleased her, even more when he started to fuck her mouth, making her gag a little.

Mark dragged his cock from her mouth, in a flash he had ripped her thong from her, marvelling at her smooth pussy.

"Oh yes she has shaved smooth mmmm" he thought.

His fingers working on her pink puffy lips, already soaking wet, her moans filling the room as he rubbed her clit, so sensitive and so exposed.

Entwined and kissing deeply they stagger towards his bedroom, he pulls her onto his huge four poster bed as she fell back her legs splayed apart showing her wetness to him.

Eagerly he dived between her thighs, his mouth kissing and licking across her clit, tongue teasing between her lips tasting her, before tracking from her clit down to her tight hole making her wriggle and moan. Hips gyrating as he licked her freshly shaved pussy, her moans getting louder as he slid a finger inside, probing for her G spot.

Linda moaned as she felt the thick finger probe inside as his mouth worked on her clit, she could feel herself losing all control as the older man used his experience to bring her to orgasm. His tongue and fingers making her wriggle to meet his movements, she held on to him tightly, he could feel her thighs tighten as she tensed before her orgasm, throwing her head back , hips bucking she started to cum and cum hard too. Wave after wave of pulses crashed through her pussy as she panted and moaned, Mark did not stop, he just slowed a little coaxing her though it keeping her on that plane of pleasure.

Mark's cock was solid and he was eager to get inside this woman again, the first time was rushed and he had been second in line, today was different, he had wanted her since he set eyes on her so he had dropped her a line. They had hit it off straight away, from there it was pleasure all the way, she had a great body and he was going to make sure he had his turn on her and more.

He laid on her, his legs between her thighs, she moaned as she felt the head of his cock press against her wet pussy lips. They moved together as they kissed deeply, manoeuvring his cock between her pussy lips, as he found the slot both looked wide eyed at each other , both seeing in each other's eyes the moment of penetration. As he slid inside she sighed, feeling him filling her slowly, completely, he rested inside her a while as they kissed, he could feel her squeezing him and adjusting to his size.

"Oh my, he is sooo big!"

His cock slid back and forth, she held on to him as he moved faster and deeper inside her silky tube. Mark knew he couldn't hold on for long the foreplay had gotten him so worked up, he started to hammer into her pussy, his thick cock ramming in hard and fast making her breasts bounce with each thrust. Linda moaned as she held onto her lover, urging him on as he bucked faster, he could feel her tighten again round his cock, the sensation making his cock feel sooo good.

"Fuck me Mark!" she moaned, "fuck me hard, do me hard."

He arched his back as he pounded into her willing pussy, faster and harder he rammed in deep, then it happened he felt his cock swell as did she, then spurt after spurt flooded her cervix, his cock spewing streams of thick cum deep into her. Linda felt the orgasm building, she was on the edge holding on as he pounded her faster and harder until she felt the spurts so strong inside her pussy, the throbbing of his thick cock triggered her orgasm, this time was more intense as her body shuddered and her mind filled with fireworks.

They collapsed together, spent after such an intense session, laying in the afterglow, dozing, his cock slipped from her pussy, a river of cum oozed down to her ass.

After a few minutes Mark was stroking her pussy again, his fingers coated with his own cum, as he worked them round he showed her, she giggled so he offered a finger for her to suck. Feeling so slutty, she opened her mouth and sucked his finger, tasting his cum, he smiled at her as he held his cock. She took the hint and knelt between his thighs and licked and sucked his cock, tasting his cum and her own, sucking hard and faster she felt him stiffen again.

Mark pulled her on top of him, lowering her onto his cock, she gasped as she slid down on him his cock filling her pussy again, and she started to ride him, her boobs bouncing as she ground on him. She squealed as he pinched her nipples, massaging her breasts, ramming his cock up into her as she gyrated on him.

The continual arousal meant neither could hold on long, even after cumming so hard previously Mark wanted to fill her again his cock such a tight fit inside her as he pulled her down , kissing her hard as he sprayed her pussy one more time. She rolled off him and he rubbed her clit as he sucked on her nipples causing another hard orgasm to course through her body.

They lay on their backs spread for several minutes before Linda saw the time, it was 6.30! They had been fucking for 3 hours.

I looked at the clock 6.45, not a word yet, my cock was getting back to life but I was determined not to blow it again, I wanted to wait till I got home and find out what happened.

In fifteen minutes I would be on my way home, she should be in by then.

I got in my car, and sped towards home, I was indoors in record time, and seeing her car wasn't on the drive I knew she wasn't home yet. Disappointedly I entered the front door.

I poured myself a drink, then another, as I sat waiting, the PC pinged the arrival of new mail.

Opening the PC I saw a message from Ron, clicking it open I sat sipping my drink wondering what he had to message me about.

She home yet sissy? Bet she will be having a great time with Mark, he will definitely fuck her hard.

The words adding to my already tense state.

I am sure she will be home soon filled with his cum too, I look forward to seeing the photos, ha ha

With that a car drew up outside, it was a black car chauffeur driven as I looked out the window, the door opened and Linda stepped out, she looked OK, if a little tousled, but she strode up the path as the car pulled away, a face in the rear window blew her a kiss, she waved and her key turned in the lock.

She saw him sitting there waiting, for a moment there was a silence then they rushed to each other kissing and hugging.

"You OK?"

"Yes I am fine, it was OK, fun in fact, I need to shower though."

"No, bed first, tell me all about it."

"Well OK but you need to go easy I am a little tender."

I grasped her hand and led her to the bedroom, both eager to find out what had happened and to fuck her myself too...

12