The Neighbour's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I enjoyed it, it made me cum looking at you doing that on the toilet. If I'm honest, when you asked me what I think about when I'm fingering myself, I've often wondered what it would be like to see another girl masturbating."

"What, me? Have you been thinking about me when you're wanking off? You dirty bitch!" A brief pause, then, "I suppose I think about you a bit too. Only about watching you fuck a bloke, though -- no funny stuff!"

"Yeah, no funny stuff."

"I think next time I do it, I'll be thinking about you fucking your dad! Knowing me, I'll want to join in and fuck him as well! Do you think he's got enough for both of us?"

"I don't know Susan, I really don't. I know it's weird thinking about fucking your own dad, but I'm getting desperate, I'm twenty one Susan and I've never had a fuck! We shouldn't be virgins at our age!" There was silence from the bed opposite. "Should we, Susan? Susan?"

There was no answer from Susan, instead, the two girls looked at one another across the small room until Maureen spoke again. "You've done it haven't you -- I can tell!"

Susan looked away again and stared at the ceiling for a moment. "I'm not sure I'm ready to tell you about it Maureen. I know we share everything, but this is something I'm not very proud of."

"OK darlin', no hurry. I'll go and get some tea."

Maureen returned some minutes later with two cups of tea to find Susan sitting on the edge of the bed with red, tear-stained eyes. Maureen put the cups down and sat alongside her friend to comfort her. "It's OK darlin', whatever it is, it's all alright."

"That's the thing, Maureen, I don't think it is alright, nor will it ever be. If I tell you about this you'd better swear never to tell a soul, or I'll never fucking forgive you, OK?"

Maureen agreed, and Susan began to speak slowly. "Don't judge me for this, OK? It's not all my fault. Well, I suppose it is in a way, but the thing is I've been having sex for the last -- ooh, I don't know -- must be 6 or 7 months. I'm really sorry I couldn't tell you about it Maureen, I really am. I love you and everything but this has been really hard for me. Thing is, it's David.

"David who?"

A hard stare, then "My brother David, that's who!"

The two girls hugged one another tightly as Susan sobbed into Maureen's shoulder, her tears flooding out and soaking her friend's jumper. Maureen made soothing noises and did her best to comfort her friend, but really knew that this would need much more discussion.

"Come on you daft cow, you'd better tell me about it."

The girls drank their tea and Susan falteringly described the relationship with her brother.

"It was all my fault when it started, mum and dad were out and David had been to the pub with his mates. When he got home, he told me he'd got a bottle of whisky stashed away in his room, so I nagged him and nagged him until he let me have some. We got a glass and went to his room, and he opened a bottle of Johnnie Walker he'd been keeping under his bed. We both got a bit pissed and we started talking about his girlfriends, then I admitted I was a virgin and he started teasing me about it. I went for him to shut him up, but I just ended up pinned to the bed with his weight on top of me. Before I knew what was happening, his hand was up my dress and his fingers were up inside the leg of my panties feeling my cunt. I pushed him away and he was really embarrassed, saying how sorry he was and that he'd never do it again, begging me not to tell anyone, especially not mum and dad.

I told him he was a stupid lummox, and he'd better pay for what he'd done. I told him he had to show me his cock as a punishment for touching me up, and he just undid his trousers and took it out, right there in front of me. It was poking straight up at the ceiling and I told him I wanted to see him wanking it off. He smiled at me and started to rub his prick up and down, showing me the big purple head every time his hand moved downwards then covering it up again when he moved up to the top. Fucking hell, Maureen, it was fucking enormous! I went over and knelt down at the side of him so I could get a better look, and I told him not to stop, it was his punishment.

After a bit, I just reached out and grabbed it off him and started to wank him just like he'd been doing himself. While I rubbed him off, he put his arm round me and put his hand up my dress at the back, wobbled my bum cheeks through my panties, then slipped his fingers back inside the elastic where they'd been earlier and started fingering my slot. Honestly Maureen, I was so wet, his big fingers just slipped right up inside my vagina, and I fell forward with the feeling of having him inside me. I went forward towards his prick and just took the end in my mouth while I carried on wanking it. He said to me 'fucking hell Susan, if you do that any more I'm going to spunk off in your mouth'. I stood up and took my dress off then my bra and panties and he lay me down on the bed and penetrated my cunt with his cock. It didn't last long, he only managed a few strokes and had to pull out to shoot off on my belly and tits.

Afterwards, we just lay there holding onto one another and eventually he started rubbing himself against my hip until he got another stiffy. I told him he had to make me come this time, and as he fucked it up me he did just that -- I could feel my clit pressing against the base of his cock as he went into me and I wrapped my legs round him and pressed myself against him as he fucked his cock in and out of my cunt. I had a fucking massive orgasm, Maureen, and I told him I was cumming so that he knew he was giving it to me properly. When I'd finished I told him it was his turn but not inside me. He pulled out again and splashed a second load on me, only this time it went all over my cunt.

He stood up and collected his clothes from the floor, then leaned over me and stuck a finger right up inside my cunt hole and said 'our secret you little slag!'

And that was it, we've been fucking ever since. Normally he wears a rubber unless it's close to my period, then I let him spunk it up me. What a fucking life, eh Maureen?"

Maureen didn't speak for a moment, then broke the silence. "I don't know what to say Susan, I'm not sure whether to be mad at you, sympathetic or jealous. A bit of all three I suppose. I can't believe you've lost your virginity before me. I'm two months older than you, it should have been me first! What did he feel like inside you?"

"Big!" came the reply. "Too big at first, then really nice once you get used to it. I think it helped that I was already soaking wet for him. If you want, I can show you what it's like!"

"How the fuck do you propose to do that Susan, are you going to grow your own cock or something?"

"No, stupid, watch this." Susan went over to Maureen's dressing table and opened one of the drawers. The girls knew one another well enough by now to know exactly what was in all of the drawers in their respective bedrooms. Susan reached inside and took out a hairbrush with a pale blue, plastic handle. The handle was about 6 inches long, round, smooth and sculptured in shape. Susan sat back on the bed facing Maureen and leaned back against the wall. The handle of the hairbrush went down between Susan's open thighs and rubbed gently along the length of her slit, up and down from the vagina to the clitoris. After a few moments, Susan pushed the tip of the plastic handle past the fleshy folds of her cunt lips and into her wet vagina. Inch by inch, the whole thing went up inside her until the bristles were pushed firmly against the bushy pubic hair of Susan's cunt.

As Maureen watched, she took off her skirt and jumper leaving only her bra and panties. She then slipped down onto the floor to kneel right in front of where Susan was sitting on the bed, her face only inches from her friend's open cunt. As she knelt on the floor, Maureen's fingers went down inside her panties to play with her vagina while she watched Susan wanking off with the hairbrush. She moved closer and closer to Susan's cunt until she was right in between her friend's open thighs, her face pressed almost into the hairy cunt in front of her. Susan took out the hairbrush out of her cunt and said to Maureen, "Go on love, you give it a go. It's nice and wet now from my cunt juice."

Maureen stayed where she was, kneeling on the floor leaning forward over Susan's bed. She took the hairbrush, pulled the gusset of her panties to one side and slipped the handle right up inside her vagina in one easy move. She winced a little as she felt it enter her, but didn't stop. Instead, she smiled at her friend and fucked it in and out of herself while getting a good look at Susan's open cunt lips. After a few minutes of fucking motion, Maureen closed her eyes, put her face down into the bedclothes and shouted loudly as she came to orgasm on the cock-like brush. She could feel the tip of the handle hitting the top of her cervix as she fucked it up inside herself, and her left hand, folded underneath her, fingered her nipples while she came, heightening the sensation that ripped through her body from her cunt to the tips of her toes.

Maureen removed the hairbrush and handed it back to Susan who took it and licked her tongue along the length of the plastic handle to taste the combined discharge of their respective vaginas. Maureen spoke.

"Susan, you know your brother? You don't think he'd be interested in fucking both of us do you?"

"Just what I was thinking myself!"

The two girls hatched a plan set a date. Susan went away from Maureen's house that afternoon and in the evening went to her brother's bedroom and persuaded him to take the following Wednesday off work. She explained that she'd told Maureen about their relationship, and that her friend wanted to watch them fucking. "She might even let you fuck her as well if you play your cards right," Susan told David.

David didn't need much persuading, and the following Wednesday He and Susan drove the short distance to Maureen's house in David's car. They went inside and straight up to Maureen's room, Susan introducing her brother to her friend. Susan and David sat on one bed and Maureen on the other facing them. Susan told her brother he'd got to fuck both of them starting with herself, and with no hesitation, David's hand was all over the front of Susan's dress feeling her little titties through the material and her bra. They kissed with open mouths and tongues, and soon David had his hand up Susan's dress and down inside the front of her panties fingering her slippery cunt. Susan moaned with delight and rubbed the front of David's trousers to stiffen his cock, not that it needed any assistance.

After a few minutes foreplay, Susan stood up and removed her dress, bra and panties, leaving only a pair of seamed, tan-coloured nylon stockings, a suspender belt and her shoes. Susan lay on the bed and David slipped off his trousers and underpants, discarding them on the floor next to Susan's dress. As Susan lay down on the bed, David reached inside his trouser pocket for a condom, but Susan told him, "It's OK, you don't need it, I've only just finished my period, you can do it up me. You'd better save the rubber for Maureen, We can't have you giving her a baby, can we?"

David agreed, and as Susan opened her legs to let David inside her, he lay over her, propping himself up on his strong arms while Susan reached down between their bodies to grasp his stiff cock. She gently rubbed the end of his shaft up and down her slot as if she were wanking her clit with it, then slowly pushed the bulbous head downwards until it disappeared into the fleshy folds of her cunt. David pushed forwards and lay down with his weight on top of Susan, kissing her fully on the mouth. She responded, and lifted her stocking-clad legs high into the air and wide apart to accommodate her brother's fucking motion.

As they fucked, Maureen stripped off all her clothes in readiness for her 'turn' and sat on the bed watching the action. She found that by moving her position to the end of her bed, she could get a full view of David's thick prick as it entered Susan's vagina, and watched it glistening with the juice from inside. Maureen looked on and used one hand to squeeze and pinch her erect nipples and the other to masturbate her clitoris. She felt close to an orgasm, but didn't want to spoil the pleasure of having her first cock inside her when Susan had finished with David.

David's fucking action got faster and faster, and he wobbled Susan's tiny little titties with his right hand and rubbed her nipples hard as he kissed her. Susan's breath was coming in shorter and shorter bursts, and her face was flushed bright red as she approached her climax on David's cock. Without further warning, Susan let out a breathless cry of "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck..." as she ground her pelvis forward onto her brother's cock, feeling the sensation of her orgasm rock through her body. Her legs, still wide open and high in the air, shook uncontrollably in her climax and she squeezed her brother tightly around his back with her arms until the cum had subsided within her. As she got her breath back, David's pace slowed and they looked lovingly at one another, still with a lazy fucking motion going on between them. Susan's legs went down and her shoes rested on the bedclothes either side of David's strong thighs.

Susan looked over at Maureen and said to her brother, "Fucking hell David, look at this -- Maureen's having a wank!"

David looked over to see Maureen completely naked, legs open, one hand on her tits and the fingers of her other hand up her cunt slot. All he could manage to say was "Oh, you fucking slag..." as he went bright red in the face, and stiffened from head to toe as he pumped his seed deep into his sister's belly. He gave a few short thrusts into her spunky cunt to get the last few jets of cum out, then collapsed onto the bed alongside Susan.

Without a delay, David stood up, pulled on his clothes and said to the two naked girls "Sorry love, I don't think I've got enough left for Maureen as well, and I'd better get to work anyway -- they'll be expecting me." With that, and without a further word, David left the house and drove away.

Disappointment didn't even begin to cover the devastation Maureen felt at having been so close to losing her virginity, and yet so far. Susan, as usual, had got all the action leaving Maureen with nothing. "Sorry love, he's a complete shit at times," Susan told her friend by way of consolation as she lay on the bed recovering from her fuck and cum. I don't suppose you've got a flannel have you?"

Maureen went to the bathroom and rinsed a dark blue flannel under the hot tap before wringing it out and taking it to her friend. Susan knelt up on the bed and said to Maureen "Well, you must have had some effect on him, he's done more spunk than he's done in the last 6 months put together!" The girls laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation, and Susan held the blue flannel under her open cunt to catch all the sperm from inside her as it ran down from her vagina over her labia and dribbled down in thick, runny rivulets into the cotton. The white sperm stood out starkly against the blue of the flannel and Maureen was transfixed by it, longing to put her hand up to her friend's spunky cunt to feel the filthy seed as it ran downwards. Maureen heard herself say "What does it taste like, Susan?"

"Doesn't taste like much really, just slimy and salty. David's done it in my mouth a couple of times when I've been on my period, sometimes I swallow it and sometimes I just spit it out into a tissue. Here, have a taste."

She offered the flannel to Maureen who put a finger into the spermy mess, scooped some up and brought it up to her mouth. Delicately, she put the tip of her tongue out and carefully tasted it, then put the whole finger in her mouth and sucked it dry. "Not as bad as you'd think, really," she said.

Susan was using the filthy flannel on her cunt to get the last few drops off herself, and Maureen said to her, "Give it here Susan, you're getting it everywhere. Lay back."

Susan did as she was told, and Maureen pressed her stockinged thighs apart to get a better view of her cunt. She gently rubbed the flannel along her friend's slot and said, sorry Susan, you're still absolutely covered my darlin'!" There was no warning given to what she did next, and no build up, just a natural and instinctive movement. Maureen put her head down between the stocking tops which hugged Susan's thighs and pressed her tongue right into Susan's slit, concentrating the tip on the clitty at the top of her friend's piss flaps.

Susan responded with shock, but could only manage to say, very slowly, "Oh...fucking...hell...!" Maureen licked away at Susan's cunt like an expert, and as (it is said) only a woman can. Susan was still hyper-sensitive down there from her earlier orgasm on David's cock and was unsure whether she'd be able to manage another one despite being licked out by Maureen's tongue. As Maureen's tongue flicked away at the spermy slot, Susan's hands went instinctively to her breasts where her finger tips made gentle, circular motions over her nipples to stimulate her yet further. She felt the waves of sexuality spread from her nipples down to the wetness between her leg and soon she was beyond the point of no return. She bucked her hips upwards and reached down and pushed on Maureen's head to press the sucking and licking mouth harder onto her cunt, and began to utter the words, "This is so fucking rude Maureen, lick me out, suck me off and make me cum. This is so fucking rude, I'm cumming, I'm cumming... ooh God, ooh god, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it..."

Maureen had to hang on tightly to keep her mouth pressed to Susan's slot during her friend's orgasm, as the stocking-clad thighs were pressing together so much they were almost pushing Maureen away. One last guttural cry told Maureen that Susan had finished her sexual climax, as did the residue which had poured from her friend's vagina during the intense internal contractions, a mixture of Susan's cum juice and the remains of David's sperm.

Maureen reached for the dark blue flannel, folded it to find a clean corner and used it to wipe the wetness from around her mouth, then moved up the bed to lay alongside Susan. They lay together, caressing and holding one another tightly as the next few minutes passed, then Susan said "I think it's your turn, what do you think?"

"Alright then," was Maureen's response, "why don't you start by telling me the rudest thing you and David have ever done together, and don't be shy about the details if you want me to cum quickly!"

Susan thought about it then propped herself up on one elbow facing Maureen and started to speak. As she did so, Maureen, laying on her back with her legs wide apart, began to masturbate herself as she listened. "On day when I was having my period and couldn't fuck, David took me to the pub knowing that when we got home mum and dad wouldn't be there. I was desperate for a piss when we got back, but David wouldn't let me go to the toilet, telling me that I had to 'perform' for him. I didn't know what he meant, so he led me into the back garden and told me I had to use the outside loo instead of upstairs. I didn't mind that, but he propped the door open and told me I wasn't allowed to close it, then he went inside the back door and stood in the kitchen, and told me to take off my skirt and panties. I didn't do it at first because not only could he see me through the kitchen door, but if our neighbours had looked out they could have seen me as well. I could have had an audience watching me pissing, Maureen, I was so embarrassed!

Trouble is, I was so desperate to go that I had no choice so I took off my skirt, panties and jumper and stood there wearing just my shoes and bra. He told me to stand up to do it so I had to put one foot either side of the toilet bowl while he looked at me. He got his cock out and started playing with himself and I stood there in full view, at first not able to start! I told him I couldn't go, so he came over to me and put a finger on my slot and rubbed it gently up and down my crease. Eventually, I told him I was about to start so that he could move his hand out of the way in time, but he just told me to do it on his cock! As my piss started to come out, a dribble at first, he stood close to me and stuck his stiff prick under the flow so my piss went all over it. He was soaked, and it went absolutely everywhere except in the toilet! He was wanking his cock really fast as I did it on him, then he bent down, picked up my panties and emptied his filthy load into the gusset while I stood there finishing off! My panties were soaked in piss from having been on the floor and he did absolutely loads of cum in the material of the gusset, I thought he was never going to stop!"