The Neighbour's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a rushed, faltering voice suggesting the approach of an orgasm, Maureen, wanking herself faster and faster, asked why he'd chosen to cum in her panties. Susan replied that she thought men liked to do it in girls' dirty panties, it turned them on. Something to do with the smell, where they've been and the feel of the material against the sensitive underside of the cock. "I'm always finding my worn panties in David's room, all stiff where he's wanked his sperm into them. He takes them from the laundry basket and uses them in his room. I often find mum's big ones in there too after he's been spunking off into them. Mum must have a filthy cunt and bum hole because her panties are disgusting, but it seems to fetch David's cum from what I can tell. If I'm honest, seeing David's spunk in the gusset of my knickers turns me on too, so I usually give myself a good fingering-off when I find them."

Maureen's eyes were clamped tightly shut and she bucked and heaved her pelvis up and down as her finger wanked her randy cunt to a huge orgasm. She called Susan a 'dirty fucking bitch' as she came, eventually sighing loudly as she straightened her legs and lay flat on the bed.

"You asked for rude, darlin'" Susan said!

After that day, their sexual affair continued once a week on Maureen's day off and extended to mutual masturbation, licking, inserting the hair brush and other different cock-like objects, especially with dirty talk to heighten the pleasure, but David never came over to Maureen's house again. He met a girl soon after their encounter and moved with her into a flat near Crawley. Susan's affair with him ended and the two girls therefore just had each other.

When Maureen was in her mid-twenties, her mother was diagnosed with a degenerative disease and was soon too ill to work, so spent her days at home. She had to visit a hospital in North London twice a week (in those days called the Holloway Hospital, where I got the 'hoho' part of my Literotica user name from) for treatment to one of the side-effects of the illness and soon the journey became too much from Sussex. It was then that Maureen moved to the street in North London where I now live so that journeys to the hospital would be simpler. The sale of their house in Sussex netted them considerably more than they had to pay for the new house, and the extra cash was invested for Maureen's mother's care. Susan and Maureen kept in touch, but journeys to meet one another became more difficult and within a year of the house move, they'd lost touch except by the occasional letter. Soon after moving, Maureen's mother became confined to bed and Maureen had to give up work to be a full-time carer. Maureen's father continued in his work as an accountant in the City.

Maureen cared for her mother full time, seven days a week for almost 40 years with no time off for holidays or to spend on her own. Her life was thoroughly dominated by the situation at home. Thus, she never met a man with whom to have a relationship in all that time. Things were to take a different turn for Maureen's sexual activity though, in a way she could not easily have predicted.

By the time Maureen was in her late twenties, her routine with her parents was already well established. They paid for a cleaning lady once a week, among whose duties it was to do the laundry and the ironing. On the cleaner's weeks off, Maureen had to do this too, and on one of these occasions she noted something which at first she couldn't explain, until, that is, her friend Susan's words came back to her...

As Maureen emptied the dirty laundry that day from the basket, she picked up a pair of her own panties and found them to be soaking wet as if they'd been washed, wrung out and replaced. At first, Maureen had no explanation, she couldn't remember doing this herself, her mother couldn't leave her room and the cleaner hadn't been in for a week -- this was a lacy white pair of cotton panties she'd worn only a couple of days ago. It therefore had to be her dad, but what on earth could he....

Maureen's question to herself hung in her mind unfinished as she recalled what Susan had said about men and girls' panties: "men like to do it in girls' dirty panties, it turns them on. Something to do with the smell, where they've been and the feel of the material against the sensitive underside of the cock..."

If this was true, and Maureen could think of no other explanation, then her dad was using her panties for the purposes of sexual titivation and masturbation!! A simple test would confirm it.

Maureen had put on clean panties that morning as usual, but she put the same pair on the next day and the day after that so that they were sticky, damp, smelly and stained in the gusset. On the evening of the third day she told her dad that she was going for a bath, during which time she laid the stained and soiled white panties out on top of the other clothes in the laundry basket. After her bath, she dressed in a nightie and dressing gown and went downstairs to join her dad watching telly. At about 10:00 her dad announced he was going to bed and said goodnight. Maureen heard him go to the bathroom then go to his room at the back of the house and get into bed. After about half an hour, she went upstairs, looked in the laundry basket and sure enough the panties she'd placed there so conspicuously has disappeared. The dirty fucker!

Maureen went to bed thinking about the difficulties this presented. Her dad was using her soiled panties for the purposes of masturbation, but who could blame him? He was only human after all and not old by any means, yet he had no sexual contact with his wife at all, nor would he ever have. There was a chance he would seek his pleasure elsewhere, perhaps taking a love or even visiting prostitutes. She would hate the thought of her father doing that. In the circumstances, it was preferable that he should be wanking himself even if he were using her own underwear for the purpose. But did that mean he was harbouring fantasies of her, his own daughter? That was something she may never know, but the more she thought about the whole thing the more her sense of duty took over and the more guilty she felt that she'd neglected this natural part of her family's life -- her father's physical needs.

Maureen lay in bed thinking about Susan and how it had started with her brother. The way her friend had described things, it seemed perfectly natural that they should be in a relationship, so why should it be very different with her and her father? She also remembered how as a young woman she used to masturbate while thinking about her dad's cock and what she'd like him to do with it. All these things went round in her mind until she resolved to do something about it -- and it would start the very next day.

Next day was a Saturday and as usual Maureen's day was occupied with caring for her mother's every need, so during the day she didn't see much of her dad. That evening, she repeated the panties-in-the-laundry-basket routine and waited until she knew her father would be safely in bed, hopefully with her panties, and on this particular occasion her tan-coloured tights too, which she had worn all day and which were discarded in the laundry basket with the white panties.

When she was sure her dad was in bed, she went upstairs and knocked on his door. After a few seconds, the reply came "hello.."

"Hi dad, may I come in?"

Maureen entered to see her father sitting up in bed, his back resting against the headboard and his knees bent forming a sort of 'tent' under his duvet. Maureen went in and sat on the edge of his double bed and told him she'd been getting worried that she was neglecting his needs. He asked what on earth she could mean and she deliberately appeared shy and reticent, even though it was all planned out in her mind. "Well, dad, I'm the one looking after all the family matters and I know you and mum can't have a relationship any more, and I just wondered if there was anything I could do to make things easier for you?"

"Maureen, don't be silly, I'm fine -- you know me, always alright in the end!" he replied, stoically. Maureen wasn't put off.

"Dad, I know you have your needs, and I'm an adult now the same as you. I know what it is you want, the same thing that we all do. We all just need some company and some physical relief. I'm the same as you, dad, we all need the same thing." For a few minutes, her dad put on a show of protesting even though Maureen knew he was thinking about the possibilities.

"Darling, I could never ask you to do anything inappropriate, now could I?"

"Dad, don't worry, I'd like to help you and it'll always be our secret, I promise. I'd just like you to have a look at me. Here..."

Maureen took off her dressing gown and laid it on the foot of the bed then stood before her father and lifter her nightie at the front so that the hem came up to her belly, exposing the dark triangle between her legs. "It's OK dad, I don't mind you looking, in fact I want you to. I'd like to do this for you. Please, have a look."

She moved closer to her dad and noticed that he couldn't take his eyes away from her pubic region. She also saw that the duvet was moving up and down in the area of his genitalia as he toyed with his penis under the bedclothes.

Without averting his gaze from her bushy cunt, Maureen's father spoke to her. "Oh my darling, you shouldn't be doing this, it's so wrong. You shouldn't show me what you've got down there, I won't be able to stop myself. I think I'm going to finish..."

He broke off as he ejaculated under the duvet, his penis spurting its load onto his belly, unseen by Maureen but perfectly obvious to her. Her father looked up and into her eyes, and almost wept with the shame of what he'd done, but with gratitude for the beautiful thing his daughter had done for him. Maureen let her nightie down, said goodnight and went to bed.

Nothing was spoken about this the following morning, and they both knew they had to the whole Sunday to edge uncomfortably around each other. In the evening as her father stood at the kitchen sink doing the dishes, Maureen went to his side and put her hand on his shoulder. "Dad, I really want to help you, you know like we did last night. I'd really like to if you'll let me."

Without looking up from the sink, he simply replied "Alright dear".

"I'll come to your room tonight, I've got a present for you," Maureen said.

That night Maureen went into his room as before to find him in the same position. She closed the door behind her and said "I've got something you might like". She lifted her nightie to reveal a pair of tan coloured nylon tights and a pair of large, white cotton panties underneath.

"That looks very beautiful Maureen" her father said softly. Maureen hooked her fingers under the tights and panties and pulled them slowly down over her thighs with a 'swishing' nylon sound as they came off. She pushed them down all the way over her knees and off her feet, then gathered them together so that the gusset of her panties was uppermost with the tan tights in a bundle below. She went to her father's side and handed them to him. "Here you are dad, I'd like you to use these tonight. You know what I mean, don't you? I'd like you to look at me and use my tights and panties to catch your semen. It's OK, it's perfectly alright for you to do it, I'd like to see it please, if that's OK."

"Alright darling, if you'd like to."

She handed the tights and panties to him and he quickly took them below the bedclothes. Maureen lifted her nightie again and let her father look at the bushy triangle between her legs. "Is that what you'd like to see, dad?" she asked. "Here, have a closer look." She moved closer to the bed so she was in touching distance. Again, like last night, the familiar movements below the covers as his hand caressed his cock with her tights and panties.

She slowly lifted her nightie higher and higher and said "would you like to see these too?" She allowed her titties to flop out from below her nightie in full view of her father, his hand going faster on his cock all the time. Maureen's nightie came off over her head leaving her there completely naked as her father masturbated himself under the bedclothes. Gently, she reached out and took the duvet away from his body and pushed it back to one side exposing his furious wanking underneath. He was red with embarrassment, and made a feeble attempt to cover himself up, but Maureen was having none of it. "There, there now, it's alright, let's have a look at you. I'd like to see you do it for me please."

Maureen took the panties from around her father's cock and said to him "Here you are, put them up to your mouth and nose and have a good smell of the gusset. You can lick them too if you like. It' OK dad, I don't mind you doing it if it helps you -- you'll be able to smell my vagina in them, I think you'll like that..."

He pressed his daughter's tights and stained cotton panties to his face and savoured the acidic aroma of her cunt as he buried his nose within the material. Next, he took the sticky panties and licked repeatedly along the length of the gusset to get every last trace of cunt-flavoured discharge off the cotton material. As he did this, he stared at Maureen's naked cunt and tits and wanked his cock furiously to bring himself to his climax. When he did so, Maureen watched closely as his thick cum blobbed out of the slit in the end of his cock and dropped down into his naval where it formed a thick, sticky pool. When he'd finished his orgasm and his cock had gone flaccid, Maureen took the tights and panties from her father and gently, and lovingly, used them to wipe the sperm from his cock and belly button. When she was sure she'd got every last drop she covered him up with the duvet, replaced her nightie and said to him, "I'll leave my underwear in the laundry basket for you to use anytime you like. You can finish inside them if you like, just put them back and I'll wash them for you afterwards."

"Thank you dear, you're very sweet," he replied.

A pattern emerged from this. Most nights, Maureen's father would use her dirty panties for masturbating into, leaving them, full of sperm, on top of the laundry in the basket from where they'd come. Saturday night became their 'special' night when Maureen would go into his room and allow him to look at her naked body while he savoured the smell and feel of her tights and panties, wanking himself off into their dirty gusset while she looked on. Things developed, and soon Maureen was assisting her father by taking his cock in her hand and masturbating him to a climax while he sniffed and licked her panties.

One night, she put his cock in her mouth and sucked him until he came to his orgasm, shooting his entire load of sperm into her mouth. She didn't swallow it, but instead took his floppy cock out of her mouth and spat the spunky load into her dirty panties that he'd been playing with while he still held them up to his mouth. All his sperm, mixed with Maureen's saliva, dribbled from her mouth into the soiled panties, some of it spilling and going onto his face. Maureen used the panties to wipe him up then, as usual, dressed and retired to her room.

An idea occurred to Maureen one day which she thought she'd try on her father. She didn't know whether he would enjoy it or object to it, but she decided to try it the following Saturday night anyway.

As usual, Maureen went into his room with her soiled underwear, but also with a clean pair of tights and little cotton panties. She stripped off her clothes, and as her father lay naked in bed, told him she was going to put some things on him to wear. She slipped the little cotton panties over his feet and up his legs, pulling them high up and tightly around his stiffening cock and balls. Then, the same with a pair of tights, pulling them up too. Soon, her father's cock was erect and sticking out of the top of her panties but was still inside the pale tan-coloured tights which flattened it against his belly. She started to rub the sensitive, soft underside of his prick through the nylon material of the tights while caressing his face with her soiled panties, lingering around his nose and mouth so he could smell and taste her cunt juice on them. As she did this, she spoke softly to him, "There you are, that's right, you're just like a sexy girl in my tights and panties aren't you? Are you going to have your girly cum for me? Are you going to shoot your girly cum in my tights? That's right, let me see how much you can do, all you girly sperm in my tights. That's a good girl, do it in there, finish off in there for me. Can you smell my vagina in my panties? Does it taste nice? Does it taste like mum's vagina? I bet you like to lick it for me wouldn't you? would you like to touch my vagina? Here you are then, touch it for me now..."

Her father hesitatingly reached out and put his hand between his daughter's legs, letting his fingers find their way between the warm, damp folds of her big, soft labia. With a sting, she felt one of his fingers enter her vagina very roughly and she winced, but let him keep it inside there. He worked it in and out of her cunt for a few moments and very soon the feel of her cunt, the smell of her panties on his face and the caress of her hand through the tights on his cock was all he could bear, and he was shooting his filthy white deposits into her tights and onto his belly. He removed his finger from his daughter's cunt, and she, as randy as it's possible to be, put her own hand down there and rapidly fingered her own clitty until she came while her father looked on covered in sperm. Her body went into several hard spasms as she shuddered to her climax, Maureen pinching hard on her nipples to heighten the sensation as it did so.

The game progressed, and dad was allowed to touch Maureen's cunt and tits, she would wank him or suck him off into her mouth, and she often masturbated herself to orgasm at the same time.

Her father loved the dressing up part, and this aspect became more and more sophisticated. Soon, Maureen had shaved his legs and was dressing him in stockings and suspenders, little frilly panties, a short pleated skirt that belonged to her mother, a bra stuffed with cotton wool and a tight-fitting, pink woollen jumper on top. She went to work on him with her mother's make up, becoming something of an expert at transforming his appearance. She had purchased a number of different wigs for him to wear, some blonde and some black or dark brown, and different pairs of shoes, all strappy little high-heels. The transformation was amazing, his slight build and small features made him look just like a girl with all the clothing and make-up on. They both agreed that when he was wearing the 'gear' he would be called Sarah, not dad.

With some persuading, 'Sarah' accompanied Maureen outside the house and along the street, only when dark, and quickly returning to the house for sex -- not full intercourse, but usually mutual masturbation. On one of these quick trips outside they saw a neighbour that they both knew well, but she just said "hello Maureen" and passed by without looking at 'Sarah' at all. Sarah's confidence grew and 'she' was soon going out with Maureen in the daytime, just to the supermarket or into town for coffee. They chose hidden-away coffee bars with dark rooms so that Sarah could remain hidden as much as possible. The truth is, Sarah was so convincing that no-one ever looked twice at her, just assuming that it was two girls out in town together.

One night, they ventured into a local pub where they had a few drinks before walking home. On the way back, they walked down a long, badly-lit, narrow alley leading to the canal footpath. Here, they stopped, Maureen lifted Sarah's skirt, took out her cock and held it while Sarah emptied her bladder against the fence. Maureen shook the piss from the end of Sarah's cock and instead of putting it back in her panties, knelt down and took it in her mouth and sucked it until it was stiff. As she did so, Maureen caressed Sarah's legs through her stockings and her bum through the cotton panties, then slowly worked her fingers into Sarah's panties at the back and carefully inserted a finger into her tight brown anus. Sarah bent her knees slightly to allow Maureen better access to her little brown bum hole, and as Maureen sucked and wanked the stiff erection into her mouth, she felt Sara's balls tighten as they began to empty their load. The whole lot went into Maureen's mouth, not spilling a drop anywhere, and as Sarah's climax finished, Maureen took her finger from inside the little shit hole at the back, stood up and kissed Sarah firmly on the lips transferring the spermy load into her mouth. Back and forth the spunk went between the 'girls' mouths until all that was left was a few drops of saliva.