All Comments on 'The Next One Ch. 06'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
movermoverabout 13 years ago
And Then.....

Great story, can't wait for the next installment. This is Franks third wife, three time winner/loser, and then there is Vangie, the greatest of all. I hope Allison isn't coming back, but I bet she is. Watiently paiting. Thanks for being JPB, and sharing your talent.

SpykkeSpykkeabout 13 years ago
This is getting more and more weird

and really isn't going anywhere. Please come to a conclusion - quickly.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Sarah is a control freak . . .

So when she finds out that Frankie is still doing the deed with her Mom, does Sarah do a Lorena Bobbitt on Frankie? That would sure put an end to certain things . . .

Usually there are no technical mistakes in JPB's writing, or at least, they are few and far between. There were more than usual in this chapter (an example: months past instead of months passed). Vangie said something about Frank and Sarah inheriting after she dies. Why wouldn't Russ inherit? Or was she assuming Russ will die first? Might not be a bad assumption.

I can't understand why Frank wants to marry again. OK, to please Vangie. But what about children? Doesn't Sarah want any? Most women who don't have a real career (and Sarah's seems to be a career designed to facilitate fucking on the sly, not a serious one), and who are fertile, want children some day. Sarah apparently doesn't know that Frank was snipped, does she? Or maybe, she will get pregnant by John or Larry, thus duplicating Allison's "mistake."

I really can't decide where this story is going, but it almost reads like "My Life and Loves," by Frank Harris. The story revolves around the same 24/7/365 theme of fucking every day, which unfortunately is starting to get boring because there is no detail or variety, and the eroticism is lacking. I hope JPB wraps this up soon.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Wow what a set of off the wall losers

Only you JPB could Write a story around such a bunch of total losers! WELL DONE. Definatley not people I would bend my elbo with. But absolutely halariuos to read about them. God they make all of us seem so normal it's scary!

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
With all that screwing going on....

I can't believe somebody hasn't brought home a STD. At least Frank is a well paid whore.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
Just a little more darling . . .

. . . almost there. Clearly a climax is foreshadowed: Russ finding Vangie and Frank?; Frank walking in on Sarah being three holed?; and what about Allison and maybe even Gloria. Is there a menage a bunches in the picture? And what about next season?

The LW Anons are always pushing for another category, maybe the new one needed really is soap operas.

All kidding aside, it still is a fun read and this chapter did look briefly at a few serious issues.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
The end is near

Well, I gave you four stars, but I still can't like these people. There simply is no redeeming social value individually and I can't care about them, but the story is like waiting for the big wreck at the Daytona 500.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
Sidney ....WHY then give it 4 stars?

Sidney you just told us that

1 You dont like any of these people.

2 There simply is no redeeming social value individually

3 you don't care about them,

4 the story line is fucking awful

I agree and most everyone does as well.

so WHY give this story 4 stars?

Parenthentically one wonders how bad must a story e for YOU to give it say 2 stars? or 1 star?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
Franks internal ruminations page 1 KILL the idea of marrying Sarah time

Page 1 Franks shwos some mental brain functions.. but just barely.

"...Actively pursued by four beautiful and sexy women at one time or another and they had all gotten me. I'd married two of them and had almost married a third and all three of them cheated on me after they got me. The fourth didn't cheat on me (unless you want to consider what she did with her husband as cheating on me), but we cheated when we were together. The question could be asked "What was wrong with them?" but it was a question that I couldn't ask because I was no better and I knew it. Never mind what was in them – what was it in me? I cared for the three – the two I married and the one I almost married – but did I love them? I honestly don't know..."

so if Frank doesnt know WHY marry Sarah?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I don't see anything he could complain about

He has a wife that he can get along with, and a lover which he is in love with.

Sure, he has to share both women, but he gets a lot more pussy than most men.

Plus the woman he loves is rich and is willing to give him anything he wants.

I hope that he takes what Vangie can share with him, and love her with all of his heart.

Vangie is the only character in the story that is worth having any sympathy for.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Interesting how we complain

and keep reading the story. This is a pure fantasy. No one could possibly perform to the level that Frank is for more than a couple of weeks without problems. The fact that it is fantasy does not turn us off. BigDaddyRich repeated what I pointed out in the previous chapter. Frank is really living!

Why should he worry if we like him or if for some reason some of us think he is stupid (funny I do not remember him being labelled a wimp), he has got it made!

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
I'm EnjoyingThe Hell Out of This Story!!!

Thanks JPB!

Some commentator asked about Sarah getting pregnant. Didn't she get fixed a few chapters back?

Mom, Dad and the neighbors...kind of sad but Frank just won't tell them what a slut Allison turned out to be, he was raised respectful and wouldn't do anything to hurt their parents (Allison did that)...and I still think her dating while he was in Basic training and going to the prom with the other guy...emotionally destroyed him, he hasn't gotten over it.

He has never come to grips with the prom event - covers it up, (fogs it over in his mind) justifies his conduct by telling himself he's a player and never finds true love...except Vangie and I think there is an Oedipus complex there...but a real and deep love.

Well, like one of your other commentators who thought you were reading notes in his back pocket, our Frank parallels my own youth from 19-25 almost to 99% sameness, came back from Basic to get engaged and set a date and she had been dating around - damn near killed me and then next, gf & her mother, momma - yes -42, looked 24 and the body to go with it and yes...Mommy! Married the next one and divorced her 15 years later, the baby wasn't mine and she was a sneak and a cheat!

Ironically I worried for awhile that I was inept but many dates and request for encores performance tells me that I'm not dead, still alive and way past acceptable with my dates!

Okay, your story - not mine and I am enjoying it...actually hope you can keep the 'Circus' going for 3-4 more chapters.

Thanks again!!!

PS: I give you my word, you're so close to my life that I had to make short stories as a commentator...No more!

You're story and I am enjoying it...Thanks!!!

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
God I love this story!

Your characters are all so lovable. I adore Vangie (by the way, one of the best names on Literotica) with her intense sexuality and her enormous and generous heart. I am very fond of the other three gals....warts and all. Further, thank you for all the twists to your plot. You have made reading this story so enjoyable. Thank you!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I read a few paragraphs and then skipped to the comments.

Is Frankie married again? I gave it 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Okay this has gotten completely out of hand!

This guy is a moron. Sell the Condo. Pack his things into his new truck and hit the road. When this little game they are all playing blows up there is going to be hell to pay and someone is gonna end up dead. Glad the next chapter ends this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hypocrite

What an hypocrite,he divorced Allison for her one fling,but married someone with three lovers,what an arsehole.I hope Sarah picks something serious up and passes it on to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sara's the perfect wife? On what planet?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES