All Comments on 'The Night I Saved Her Life'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Steamy and lovely at the same time

For an incest story it sure got more action than trouble, and for once it isn't even a bad thing so congrats on that. The sex was nice and passionate but nothing is better or nicer to read about than pure undulated love two people find for one-another through hardship.

The real consequences of their passion and the quickly enfolding love only plopped up in the last page but were dealt rather smartly, gotta give Chris props for rational thinking and adopting to the situation and of course for saving her life in the first place. And to be honest I don't even thing it was such a big mess to start with, neither of them saw each other in more then a decade, both were neglected by the father (and mom giving him support in that) and the love was real and blossomed naturally. I did however started shivering a bit when they figured out they were siblings, the drama just got to me at that point :)

Gave it 5* as ti made me feel all fuzzy inside and that isn't all that common!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Awesome

Story very romantic and some hard core sex.

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95over 8 years ago
Very Nice

Loving and sexy; a great combination. Thank you for sharing your 5 star story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Yep a really nice end to it

I hope for more like this

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

who meets someone and just uses their 1st name?that would have been the 1st 2 things after hi most people say" hi i am john smith" not "hey i am john can we fuck now"?if you both notice you look alike and you are both from the same town would you not wonder if the girl that has the same name as your sister be her?

Chris7swChris7swover 8 years agoAuthor
Nit picker!

Redlion, you're just picking holes for lack of any more intelligent comment.

This is a story - a brief one at that - written to bring a tale to you without going into all the small print stuff.

Sure - in real life things might just have been different - but actually this story comes from a real-life event - and I certainly never told the woman my second name any more than she told me hers.

However, since this in fiction, stop complaining about nothing - or do you only read stories to search for errata?

BG187BG187over 8 years ago
too chris

Like I totally agree I mean the fact that they have a ton of similarities, from the same town as well as have the same name as the sister seemed a bit much. Also the story just didn't have anything. Nothing exciting going on just repetitive sex scenes. I usually rate your stories a lot higher. **

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 8 years ago
Hot sex, but...

...the whole story is based on a bad premise. He's been gone for ten years and doesn't recognize his sister who was 19 when he left? I saw it coming, but it made the whole story harder to swallow (no pun intended).

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 7 years ago
Responding to dipshit comment by vividlyyours 01/16/16

You're not too bright for someone who has 'vivid' as part of their name. He said that she was (a brat teenager) when he left, ten years ago. He never stated her age in either time frame. Pay attention.

'Twas a damned fine story. She was a great fuck, they were compatible and they'd already joyously fucked each other's brains out so I'd choose to take her home and keep fucking her, too.. They both made the right decision. People should mind their own business. The vast majority of instances are never recorded but every year, millions of 12 to 15 yr. old brothers pop the cherries of their ten, eleven and twelve year old sisters and they spend the next two to five years fucking each other.

I know a brother a sister couple who've been living as man and wife for almost forty years. He was a handsome guy... she was stunningly beautiful and they were both extremely intelligent, very nice people. Most people in the neighborhood didn't know their familial relationship but some of us did. The men were jealous of him and the women were jealous of her. I also know other brothers and sisters that 'share' a house or apartment who actually share the same bedroom. Usually but not always, the brother (husband to his sister) has a vasectomy so he won't get her pregnant. Others have three or four kids and raise them like any other family dies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderfully puzzling

Something puzzles me in so many submissions. The participants are alone and secure in their home, yet the lovers close and sometimes lock the bedroom door. Does that act carry any significance?

Now, however literary correct the plot or story line may be, any story where true tender love bubbles up, it is worth a read. Well done Chris, you are a talented author.

Redlion, perhaps you can submit something for all the critics out there?

FW

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Hmm,

Hard to believe they didn't recognize each other. There was not that many years between them. This could have been so much better if they did realize they were related, and still love each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...