The Norwegian Made Me Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,806 Followers

He, of course, missed that; he was a man, after all. I felt him spank me exuberantly, back into frat mode now that he'd gotten his nut, and his streaming thighs came unstuck from my legs as he got his feet under him. "Shit, girl," he announced loudly, "you are a goddamn machine. Thanks!"

"Don't mention it," I said dryly, my teeth clenched. He was gathering himself, and I heaved a massive sigh as I put my palms on the ground and made myself roll over. The mail was sticking to my sweaty body, and I was gingerly peeling ads off my belly. I looked at him for the first time since I'd gotten naked; he seemed very, very young now, sitting on my floor with his back wedged against my breakfast stool. The rubber, grotesquely full, dangled from the end of his dick. His body, still so impressive, heaved as he calmed himself down.

I got my legs under me and sat there sinuously, pondering what had just happened. He was eyeing me closely. "Uhh, can I ask you something?" he said, a little timid. I looked blankly at him.

"You just fucked me on my floor, and now we're sitting here naked. Go ahead."

"Umm." He hesitated, which wasn't something I'd have expected after his savage eagerness of just a few minutes ago. "How old are you?"

I burst out laughing as I sat there and peeled a stuck envelope off my left tit. He looked very unsure. "Why? How old do you think I am?"

"Uh, well, in the gym I had you pegged for about my age. Now, uh, I'm not as sure."

He was so cute I giggled and reached out to pat his jaw. "Honey," I told him, "I'm thirty-five in November."

I was obscurely gratified when his eyes shot wide. He looked again at me, evaluating my breasts and legs. "No shit? You're fucking hot," he stammered. There was an awkward pause, then he qualified it. "No, I mean, not 'hot for a 34-year-old.' I mean just hot!" He gave a low whistle. "You've got the best ass I've ever seen."

"I could tell you liked it." He was sweet, but so young. And I needed to mop the foyer before the funk got into the wood. I wanted him gone, but he failed to pick up on that.

"Yeah, I guess you could." He looked aimlessly around, and for a moment I was afraid he'd ask me for food. The wedding ring shone on his finger as he pulled the funky condom off his wilting cock, still longer than most even though he'd blown his shit. He looked around for a place to put the rubber, and I wordlessly held out my hand. He smiled shyly as I took the warm, slimy cumbag. "Thanks. Uh, I've got to go."

"Sure." I looked with interest at the cock that had just been in me. It was uncut, and I'd never played with a foreskin before. I felt a pang of regret at not getting to know it better, but that was out of the question now.

"Thanks again," he said quietly, moving around the room to put his sweaty clothes back on. I just watched him from the floor as he drove his feet into his shoes and gave a halfhearted wave. "I guess I'll see you around the gym," he said with a shrug.

"Great."

"Right." He gave another smile, no bravado left, then headed quickly for the same door he'd come in. "I'm Todd, by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Todd. I'm Shannon."

"Okay. See ya!" And then he was gone, and there I was still soupy with near-satisfaction, holding his semen in my hand. I was surprised I didn't feel more degraded. Sighing, I got up to pick up the ruined mail and find my mop.

* * *

"Does it ever bother you," Audrey asked the next day, after I'd told them about The Kid, "cheating on Leon?"

I shrugged. This wasn't something I thought a lot about, mostly because I almost never cheated on him. "He's been gone for fifty-eight days now, Aud. This girl needed some attention. Besides," I added, "it's his own fault for not locking his door, or hatch, or whatever the fuck it's called. If I'd gotten off with him the other night, I doubt I'd have needed young Mr Todd and his big dick." Lucas was trying not to listen, poor kid. We really were terrible to him.

"He's probably fucking whores in sailor bars while he's gone," Gina said confortingly. "Bodies have needs, Audrey." Gina sounded condescending. She knew firsthand that Audrey wasn't taking care of business at home. I wasn't sure whether Gina's little adventure with Mr Audrey had been a one-shot deal or whether they were screwing regularly, but I hoped for his sake they weren't. Gina could be a bit crazy. "Normal people fuck," she added venomously.

"Anyway," I put in hastily, "the irony is that it didn't do any good. I'm still feeling... you know, needy. Down there. Todd was good, but not exactly long-lasting. If you know what I mean."

"You need another man," Gina said promptly. "An Energizer bunny. Old enough to make you cum, but young enough to keep it up for awhile." I heard Lucas cough. "Want me to set you up?"

"God no." I knew what kind of people Gina fucked.

"Well then you'd better turn that house upside-down until you find your vibrator. That, or hook up with this Todd kid again. Train him up. Show him the ropes. Make him do you like you deserve."

"Hell yes," Lucas said unexpectedly from the window. Audrey smirked.

"You auditioning for the job, Lucas?" she said. He blushed, but I was flattered. Gina rolled her eyes.

"You're making him uncomfortable, bitch," she said.

"Shut up, bitch."

* * *

World Religions met last period that day. I tried hard not to daydream about sex during class, but I'd been so addled these last couple of days that I couldn't help it. Besides, Gina's story from yesterday had me wondering what it would be like to dance with one of my students. A tiny, wild part of me envied Gina, wishing I had a tattoo to show to some willing boy. I found myself starting absently at Dylan in the back row, pondering, while they read a secondary source.

He glanced up suddenly and caught me before I knew it. His dark eyes made direct contact with mine, and I was for some reason slow to look away. Instead, I just gazed at him. He replied in kind, and then he did something wrong.

He smirked.

It was a confident smirk, for Gina had been correct: Dylan Rotolo had swag, in spades. His confidence was founded in... what? Who knew? His looks were decent, but not amazing; his athletic skills were fine, but not off-the-charts. He had no visible girlfriend of the sort that others coveted. Certainly his background suggested nothing of privilege, and as far as his prior dealings with me, well, he'd always been very taciturn. But even that shyness had always been tinged by a veneer of confidence, like he knew what he was doing and why he was doing it, and could change it anytime he wanted to.

No biggie. After all, I had swag too.

All this went through my head as he smirked his callow smirk, then glanced down at my shirt before going back to his reading. I was curious why he'd done that; the obvious answer was that he'd been looking at my tits, but I didn't think I read lust or interest there, just a bland curiosity.

Odd.

The end of the period came soon enough; it was also the end of the day, and everyone was relieved to get out. The day was hot, and the school had been humid and clammy. Kids were nodding politely at me as got ready to go, and I responded in kind; they were good kids, most of them. As always, a group of them clustered near the door to wait for the bell to ring, and I did my daily chore of shoving through them to get out first. I'd learned the only way to keep them in the room up to the final bell was to be outside the room, physically holding them in.

Of course I didn't really shove anybody; that would be rude, and even most of the girls outweighed me. Normally a light pat on the back was enough to get them to move, packed in though they were; I'd wriggle between them and pop out into the hallway to wait.

Dylan was at the edge of the crowd, and today he'd be the first to get a nudge from me. I got up behind him, noticing he was wearing his backpack on just one shoulder; I tapped the other one mindlessly, murmuring a quick, "Move it or lose it!" like I always did. To my surprise, Dylan immediately writhed as though I'd given him a Mr Spock neck pinch, twisting away from me with a grimace.

"Ow," he howled. I just stopped and stared at him, confused. It's not like I had spikes coming out of my fingers, nor that I had hit him very hard. A few of the other kids turned to see what was up, but most were only concerned about leaving. He had his backpack off now, itching frantically at his back.

"Dylan? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Ow. Yeah, I'm fine Ms Boyle," he stammered, looking away. "I'm just hurt, is all."

"Oh." I bit my lip in concern. "Should I call the nurse? I've got some bandaids..."

"No no," he said hastily. "It's just a tattoo I got yesterday. It really, really stings."

"Ah!" I remembered what Gina had said. He was still scratching. "Can I do anything?"

The bell rang, and like a cork coming off a champagne bottle the students whooshed from the doorway. Dylan was still frowning. "There's a bandage; I think it's peeling off."

"Oh." I blinked, then took a deep breath. "Spin around. I'll take a look."

I know what you're thinking, but really, truly, I didn't have any nefarious motives at all. I just felt bad and wanted to help the kid. He paused to look thoughtfully at me for a second, then he turned and whipped his shirt right off. Like, right the fuck off. This shocked me deeply. "Whoah there, cowboy!" I said in my usual goofy way. "Let's slow it down here."

"What?" He turned to look back at me, seeming genuinely surprised. "You said you wanted a look."

"It's a look I want, not a striptease," I said; again, I often say things like that to my seniors. I'm known for my sass. His back was normal and none too toned, but it had that usual adolescent tightness to it. His spine marched downward toward olive drab shorts, sagging to reveal the top of a pair of tight grey boxer briefs. I swallowed briefly and refused to look.

He was right; the sweat of the day was causing his bandage to lift at the corners. "Hold on. I'll fix it," I said, hurrying to my desk to get my bandaids. Students were still hurrying by in the halls, and it wasn't unheard of for them to come in after school. The last thing I needed was for anyone to see me with a half-naked boy. My thought was to fasten the corners of his bandage down with four medium bandaids. "Just a sec," I muttered under my breath as I came close to him. The boy really was tall; his bandage was at eye level for me. I got to work.

Taking four bandaids out of the wrappers without ripping them takes a little time, and Dylan tried some casual conversation. "It's my first tattoo," he said, being careful not to move too much. "Um, do you have any?"

"Me? Tattoos?" I thought again about Gina. This must be a usual opening for him. I smiled indulgently. "No sir. My folks would have killed me if I got one at your age." I laughed a little. His skin was warm and smooth. "Besides, what would I get? A freaking star on my ass? No thanks."

"Oh." He paused. "Mrs Torrey has a tattoo, but you guys are friends. So you probably know that." Another pause before he went slowly on, as if testing the waters. "She showed me hers."

"Well," I said absently, finishing up, "if I had one, I'm sure I'd show you mine." Only after the words were out of my mouth did I think about them. Holy shit. Had I said that?

"What? A star on your ass?" Yup. I must have said it. I could hear the smile in his voice as I smoothed the last bandaid over his skin. "You could sell tickets to see that, Ms Boyle," he laughed. I hit him on the bandage again, this time intentionally. "Ow!"

"Don't be fresh to your elders," I told him. "And watch your mouth. You shouldn't be thinking about teachers' asses." Of course, I wasn't about to reciprocate; I'd checked to make sure he was still looking ahead before I'd looked coolly down at his. The shorts were loose enough that I could see where the boxer briefs were indented by the top of his asscrack. I licked my lips involuntarily. "Doing better?" I asked, rubbing at his bandaged back. I might have even let my fingers trail over his skin, just a little.

"Sure, Ms Boyle." I could still hear the smile, and for some reason it made me smile too. But I'd have to stop rubbing his back; he'd get the wrong idea.

"Then get dressed and get out," I ordered brusquely, and then I made a hideous mistake. To this day I'm not sure what I was thinking as I impulsively swatted him twice, like a baseball coach. On the ass. Like, right where the grey boxer briefs were exposed above his sagging waistline. I was in shock even while I was doing it; despite that, I noticed the delicious jiggle as the blows landed. I sprang back, my mouth wide open in surprise at myself, expecting him to freak out.

Ah, but Dylan was a cool one. He straightened, squared his shoulders, and cocked his head. "Why, Ms Boyle," he drawled. "I'm not sure you're supposed to do things like that."

I recovered quickly and went on the attack, blandly saying, "You're right, Dylan. Only the nurse is supposed to deal with bandages."

He just chuckled and let me watch as he bent over from the waist to pick up his shirt. Of course I looked squarely at his ass; any woman would. He stayed down and let me have a good look before he straightened up and put his shirt lugubriously back on. He turned to face me as he brought it slowly down his torso, and I instinctively looked down to see a dark, curly trail disappearing into his pants; the rest of him was smooth. I swallowed.

"Thank you, Nurse Boyle," he said slowly, smiling with thin lips. He clearly noticed my embarrassment, and just as clearly felt none himself. "I'll come by tomorrow for a wound check." And then he was out the door, still with that sarcastic half-smile. I watched him go, completely red-faced.

* * *

I worked out that evening with a vengeance, making myself puke twice. On my second trip out the bathroom, I caught sight of The Kid in the weight area. I was glad to see him, and not because I wanted more of him; it's just that I knew we'd have to meet at the gym sooner or later, and I'd prefer sooner. I gave him a cool nod, and he responded with the knowing smile of a man who knows what my asshole tastes like.

Good enough, I guess.

* * *

Gina pursed her lips the next day when I told her about Dylan. Privately, of course; normal sex talk Audrey and Lucas could handle, but more sensitive stuff was usually best vetted privately first. "This is not like you, Shan," she said at last, unusually pensive. "A casual fling with some kid at the gym, then running your fingers across a student's back and smacking him on the ass... I mean, that shit sounds more like stuff I'd do, not you."

"You're telling me." I shook my head and poured myself more coffee. "It's just since that Norwegian shitstick saw my snatch. It's like I've been on sexual overdrive since then."

"Yeah." She chewed thoughtfully at an apple. "I did a webcam thing once a few years ago. Like, took pics of myself and posted them anonymously on some random website. It was super-exciting; I was gushing for weeks afterward." She tossed her head. "Maybe you're reacting the same way."

I just stared at her. I had difficulty believing I was friends with a girl who would post random nudes of herself on some website, no doubt hosted from the Ukraine or something. There were probably nickel miners somewhere still jerking off to her pics.

"The important thing," she went on, "is that you have a plan. What is it you want here? You need to identify that, then just backwards-plan a series of steps to get there." She took another bite of her apple. "Now then. When does Leon come back?"

"Scheduled, or actual? He's supposed to be back on the 13th, but his job is fucking bizarre. They sometimes just send him off somewhere else for days, or weeks." I frowned. "He might never come home, to be honest."

"As long as he keeps sending money," Gina advised gravely, "that's not a problem. Meanwhile, you've broken the ice with this Todd kid from the gym. So now that you've cheated on him once, there's no reason not to do it again. It's harmless, as long as you remember to take your pill each day and make them glove up before they nail you."

"Excuse me. Who's 'they?'"

"Well," Gina said, spreading her hands, "I'm assuming there'll be more than one. You've already got a boyfriend; why would you want another? Listen to me, Shan," she said seriously, leaning in, "learn from my many, many mistakes. This is a fuck 'em and forget 'em situation. As long as you're careful about your reputation, there's no reason not to get pumped by whomever you want. You're youngish, hot, and horny, and through no fault of his own your man isn't TCB. So just carpe the diem and go get some dick." She chewed. "And keep the juicy shit from Audrey. She tells her husband everything, and he knows a lot of people."

I ignored that. "You make it sound like a garden of earthly delights."

"Honey," she said, resting a heavy hand on my shoulder, "the gym kid should convince you that you're a hot ticket. You strolled into a meat market and plucked some choice ass without even trying. You're in heat, babe. You can pull whatever man you want in your present state." She finished off the apple. "Hell, I'm not sure if you'd be interested, but I can get into threesomes if you want. I'd let you take the cum."

"Huh." It was a depressing notion, actually. Try as I might, I just couldn't be Gina Torrey. "Thanks. That's true friendship."

She tossed her apple. "Just remember," she finished, wiping her hands, "you should probably avoid student dick, especially if they're in your class. But!" she finished dramatically, raising a finger, "if you're smart, you can do some high-quality flirting with the senior boys, let them get you worked up, and then go fuck a harmless male off the street somewhere. Then just pretend it's your student." She shrugged. "I do it all the time. It's how a horny bitch like me stays sane with all the young cock around here."

"Huh."

"Yeah. But sure, if I was you, I'd be flirting like a wild thing with these boys. Harmless. You're a clever girl. Just use double-entendres. Make sure you don't incriminate yourself directly. Other than that..." Her slow grin told me this was her usual MO. And Gina certainly seemed happy.

I thought about Dylan and his ass, and sighed. Harmless flirting...

* * *

Gina's advice was clearly terrible. In retrospect, it's obvious. But I'd told her the truth: something weird had come over me, and all I can say is that I just wasn't thinking over those couple of weeks. Not thinking at all. Except with my pussy.

Plus, Dylan made it too easy. His timidity around me was gone, apparently dissolved by the bandage incident. He wasn't aggressive, per se, but he was definitely not passive either. I shouldn't have been surprised by his interest in me: I was his teacher, and I'd been nice to him, and that was probably enough. Add in the fact that I was attractive, and I'd have been offended if he wasn't interested. Cap all that off with the fact that I was flirting back, and the whole thing took on a life of its own.

It started right away. His class didn't meet the next day, but he came in anyway as he'd promised... for his "wound check." We had a snack break after second period, and that's when his tall form filled my door. "Hi, Nurse Boyle." He was so quiet I hadn't even heard him approach. I jumped.

"Dylan!" I smiled warmly at him and put my hand on my chest. "You startled me. What can I do for you?"

"Did you forget?" He took a few steps into the room and smiled back. "You told me to come by for a wound check."

Well now. I turned the swivel chair toward him, taking my legs out from under the desk and stretching them toward him in their skinny jeans. He looked. "That was a joke, Dylan. I'm not a real nurse." Shit. He knew that. I was out of practice at flirting. I doubled down wildly. "I can't give physicals or anything like that."

Voboy
Voboy
1,806 Followers