The Norwegian Made Me Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,804 Followers

"Oh, yeah. Well, maybe the second greatest." He scratched at his chest.

"I know what you mean, though," I ventured. "I've felt that myself, many times." I had my arms out behind me, and I was leaning back. I wondered whether he was sophisticated enough to realize I wasn't wearing a bra; if so, he could see my unsupported B-cups in side profile now, could see how firm they were. I arched my back again for him.

"Which one?" he asked casually, taking off his sunglasses. "The greatest, or the second greatest?" Oh, but he was a cool one. Gina had been right: swag for days.

"You," I said, looking pointedly at him, "are very fresh."

"What?" He was grinning again. "I'm just asking, is all."

"You're sweating like a pig," I observed, scanning his shiny body. "I'm sure you're dripping on my floor." He took a few steps toward me, glancing out the screen door at his teammates. "Your running clothes are a stinky mess."

"Sorry, Ms Boyle," he said, looking back to me. "It's kind of a hot day."

"If you'd like, I can get you a glass of water," I said quietly. He moved between me and the screen now, standing right in front of my legs. I risked a glance; there was a definite bulge in his shorts. Oh, very definite.

"No thank you," he replied, just as quietly. "You'd have to get up and walk away, and I'm not into that." Whoah. I heaved a massive, involuntary sigh; his smell, harsh and so very masculine, was dominating my world.

There was worry in his soft brown eyes, as well there might be; he was standing someplace he absolutely never thought he'd be, holding his breath while waiting to see if he would indulge in that ultimate high school fantasy: screwing the teacher. I was struck by those eyes, and in a flash I realized I had no idea how to proceed. I'd been fucking men for so long now that I had forgotten what it was like to fuck a boy. To be fair, I'd been with Leon for three years; by now, he knew my body better than I did. And most other men could figure out what I wanted just from my body language, but Dylan was far too inexperienced.

I'd need to take charge just a bit. I was, after all, his teacher.

I cleared my throat, but still came out husky. "Dylan, I need you to do me a favor," I said, staring straight into his eyes. "I need you to take your shorts off."

His eyes widened in disbelief for a moment before he recovered. I saw his eyes travel down my body. "You first, Ms Boyle." He shrugged. "It's only fair."

"Okay," I agreed immediately. There was no mystery anymore about what was going to happen here, so I figured it hardly mattered who got naked first. Still holding his gaze, I undid my shorts and shimmied them down my smooth thighs. To tell the truth, the shorts were so short that I wasn't revealing much more anyway, but as he caught sight of my pink underwear I saw him take a deep, shuddering breath. I kicked my shorts off and then put my legs back down on the bed, spreading them so that he could admire the muscles, the curves, the indentations beside my mons. I let him look at me for a few seconds, then said, "Your turn, Dylan."

He started, then tore his gaze away from my crotch long enough to flash me a small grin. He reached behind him and pulled his soaked shirt out of his waistband, then shrugged and pushed his shorts all the way down. They hung up on is shoes, and while he was toeing them off I looked at his naked young body.

He was skinny on top, but there was very nice definition in his muscles; his belly was dead-flat, his groin a pronounced V sliding between his hipbones. The dusky curls I'd seen earlier disappearing into his waistband widened as they reached the root of his penis, which jutted thick and sturdy from his body. He was still flaccid, but obviously that would change soon; the skin of his dick was much darker than the rest of his pale body. I could make out the big, virile scrotum I'd seen in my classroom yesterday, now hanging down almost as far as his shaft did.

His legs were, as I'd noticed before, perfect: chiseled and extremely muscular, they tapered evenly toward the ground, where he now stood in his socks. He instinctively covered his penis with his hands, then realized what he'd done and removed them; I stifled a giggle. He was very, very attractive. "Can you do me another favor?" I asked him sweetly, looking back into his eyes. "Can you turn around please?"

He blinked once, then obeyed. And there it was, in glorious Technicolor: the most beautiful male butt in the entire school, completely naked, right in front of my face. "Come over here to me, Dylan," I ordered, scooting to the very edge of my bed. "I want to touch you." He looked behind him at where I sat, smiling warmly up at him, then stepped back so that his sweaty ass was directly in front of me. "Ah. Perfect.

Trembling, I lifted my hands to gently stroke the sides of his cheeks. He shivered between my hands. I was mesmerized at the sight of a single drop of sweat, rolling down along his spine to disappear into his crack. I was running my fingertips all over his flesh. "You've got an absolutely gorgeous ass, Dylan, did you know that? Has Aimee told you that, or any other girl?"

"I... yes, Ms Boyle. I've heard that before." His teacher was worshipping his butt; under the circumstances, his voice sounded remarkably steady. I leaned carefully forward and kissed his skin. The taste of his sweat was deeply exciting, and I moved across to kiss the other cheek.

"Do you want to hear a story, Dylan?" I asked softly, my thumbs now kneading circles toward his crack. "In the summer of your sophomore year, I sat around with my teacher friends comparing lists of students for the upcoming year." Another gentle flurry of kisses. "I don't teach freshmen, so I didn't know any of you sophomores. And I was going down the list asking Ms Downes and Mr Taylor what I should expect from my new students, history-wise."

"I had Taylor." He kept tightening and loosening his glutes under my hands, either from nervousness or seduction I couldn't tell.

"One of the other teachers in the room pricked up her ears as she heard your name." It hadn't been a real teacher, though; it had been Audrey Temple, Dylan's guidance counselor. I was trailing my tongue across his ass now, still caressing with my fingers. His skin tasted salty and acrid. I was starting to feel an odd kinship with Todd, actually. "You know what she said, Dylan?" I pursed my lips and blew air across his butt; his cheeks clenched, and I giggled. "She said, 'That Dylan Rotolo's got an ass you could crack walnuts with.' I laughed then, but as soon as I saw you I knew she was right." I exhaled again, this time right up next to his crack. "That's the ass I've got in my mouth right now, Dylan." I nipped gently at his skin, letting my tongue play.

"Um." He would have no idea how to deal with this, but he was a polite boy and was willing to let me continue. "Which teacher said that?"

"Never mind," I said airily. Something was nagging at me now, and I thought again of Todd. I could almost understand, as I juggled Dylan's cheeks in my hands, why he might have gotten off licking me there; certainly, I remembered how awesome it had felt on the receiving end. On impulse, I trailed my left hand up to his back and pushed gently. "Bend over, Dylan."

He hesitated, then did so, and I couldn't believe what I was about to do. His muscles stretched in front of my face, the crack parting slightly. He waited a little pensively as I sniffed at him; it wasn't pleasant at all, but I let my lust take over as I dived in there tongue-first.

There was a wash of humid nastiness, a horrible stink as my nose brushed Dylan's asshole, but I was no quitter: my tongue was shoved into his anus without preamble, my fingers pulling his cheeks apart. I was extremely relieved to find that, like an expensive cheese, Dylan's asshole tasted far, far better than it smelled; in fact, it did remind me of a high-end cheese, all things considered. There was a spicy tanginess, a gamy taste like slightly spoiled meat. The puckered ring my tongue found was rough and pitted, but the skin inside was smooth and slick, unlike anything else I'd felt; it might have been a bit like licking a tunnel made of wet plastic.

I gave it a good, solid effort; I won't say it wasn't very hot and a little bit thrilling, but I'd hardly call it enjoyable. The best part was holding him in place as he squirmed, my hands reaching around to the front of his groin; I felt hair on my fingertips. He kept making weird, strangled sounds, but he never did try to pull away; at last my tongue tired.

Enough. There was sex to be had.

I pulled out, laying a few more very wet kisses across his sublime ass, before I patted it carefully and let go. "Thank you, Dylan," I said hoarsely. "I think I've been waiting three years to do that. So I appreciate it, even though it might have been a little weird." I ran my hands up and down his hips. "Why don't you lie down here while I go brush my teeth real fast?" I murmured into the small of his back.

"O-okay." He was definitely a little shaken up by the rimjob, but it certainly hadn't hurt his sex drive; when he turned back to face me, I was confronted with a dick far, far harder than any I'd ever encountered, of any age. I laughed with joy.

"Well!" I said, my eyes crinkling as I grinned. "I can see you're enjoying yourself." I wanted to grab that cock and devour it, but I was afraid he would cum immediately if I tried to suck it. And I wanted that thing in my vag. So I restrained myself, watching happily as he laid down on Leon's side of the bed, the sweat now drying to a slightly gummy film across his naked body. I leaned over and kissed each of his nipples. "Dylan, why don't you take off your socks and get comfy. I'll be back in a second."

"Sure." He was more confident now, absolutely certain he'd get laid by his teacher. I figured he'd been in a position like this before, with Aimee or Olivia or even Gretchen; he'd know a little about what he was in for, but I knew I was a far better lover than any of those little girls. I was about to make him forget any other pussy he'd ever had. I patted his firm stomach, slid off the bed, and headed quickly into the bathroom.

Once there, I shut the door. I leaned against the sink for a moment, staring at myself in the mirror. Dylan saw a round freckled face, a small pointy nose, a pair of dark brown eyes under mousy brown brows. He saw a wide, generous mouth, an even set of small white teeth, a short neck.

Soon, though, he'd also see the rest of me: I had my shirt and underwear off right away, my vagina already puffy and moist. I'd walk out of this bathroom naked as the day I was born, and then he'd mount me and fuck me and, with any luck, my libido would finally calm down. He'd cum... wherever, I didn't care. My condoms were all downstairs, and I wasn't about to leave and go get one. Maybe he'd shoot on my tits, the small dark nipples now fully extended.

I was as good as my word, brushing my teeth with short, violent strokes. He'd be crazy to kiss me after my tongue had been in his butthole, and I fully intended to kiss him. Often.

I rinsed the toothbrush, examined myself one more time in the mirror, and then sighed and smiled at myself. "Here goes," I muttered. And then I straightened up, threw back my shoulders, and walked nude out of my bathroom.

Dylan lay on my bed, looking curiously around the room, but as soon as I appeared he started to sit up. He looked awkward, lying there with his cock ridiculously erect, sticking well up into the air. I grinned at the sight: a young, springy penis just waiting for me. My reddened vagina was drooling down my legs, and I was in no mood to wait.

"So, Dylan," I said casually, as I sauntered toward him, "you're not a virgin, right?" He shook his head, looking frantically at my body as if it was about to be taken from him. He seemed to want to memorize every detail, and why not? This was not going to happen again.

Probably.

I glided to the side of the bed and stood over him, letting him take in my arousal. The breeze from the balcony stirred my hair. "Have you ever had sex with a woman with experience? Not some girl from school?" Again, he shook his head. It was cute, how intimidated he was. "Okay. Well, you'll probably never go back to the girls from school," I told him offhandedly, "once you've had me. You do want to have me, don't you?" And then I reached down to touch his penis, barely able to contain myself but needing to stay in control for his sake. I knew that if I lost it, he'd follow right behind me.

The organ jumped like a live wire under my fingers; it was trembling with tension. It was a deep, dark plum color, the tendon underneath a strong white line. He was an easy seven inches, or nearly, and not too terribly thick. A decent dick for me. He was licking his lips. "Please, Ms Boyle," he murmured. "I can't..."

"Shh." I leaned down and put a finger on his lips. "Not the time for conversation." I grinned then, a wicked sexual grin reserved for the men who've done me. I intended to let him start out on top, just to get the edge off, before I rolled him over and used him to ride myself to orgasm. I badly needed to get off, and from the looks of things he'd last about twelve seconds. Hopefully, the second round would be long enough.

I removed my hand, running the finger up his pubic hair, then turned around and walked over to my side of the bed. I was showing off now, letting him see all sides of the body he was about to plunder, and his eyes were going nowhere else as I knelt on my side of the bed, leaning over him with my hands on his chest. Time to give this boy the sentence he wanted to hear, the sentence he'd be remembering all his life, with every other woman, even on his deathbed. I let my eyes narrow. "Dylan," I said thickly, my voice starting to crack, "I want you to fuck me. So come over here and do it." And then I lay down, fanning my brown hair across my pillow, my legs spread and waiting. I stared at the ceiling, my mind racing, while I waited for him to roll onto me.

He didn't take long. I saw him sit up out of the corner of my eye; he propped himself on his elbow and took me in for a moment, then reached out a trembling hand and ran it quickly up my left side from hip to breast. I gasped and smiled, then closed my eyes. I was going to be the best woman this boy was ever going to have, I knew with sudden clarity. I'd be the story he'd tell his friends for the rest of his life.

For him, I'd be a goddess.

I felt the mattress jiggle as he shifted his weight, getting onto his hands and knees to move over me. Sweaty, masculine legs found their way inside my thighs, his hands flanking my head. Still with my eyes closed, I felt a cold sensation on my belly; precum was flowing freely out of him. Our legs rubbed together, and I spread mine wider; I hoped he knew which hole to use.

I needn't have worried. I heard his breath rasp, smelling it as it washed over me, and the hot hardness of his cockhead came drifting down along my strip of pubic hair. His ass would be bunching up now, getting ready to drive his dick into me; now the hot, spongy head was splitting my soaked labia, and I instinctively nudged my hips downward toward him. He took a deep breath, and with a delicious heat I felt his penis begin to slide perfectly into my needy vagina.

I hissed with pleasure, my head moving sideways. "Yeah," I sighed, opening my eyes now to see his sweating face, concentrating deeply, the eyes angled downward to watch himself as he entered me. This was the greatest moment of his life, and I was the reason for it. So I laughed with joy, working my pelvis down further, feeling every inch of his cock as it finished its journey into my body.

"Holy shit," he gasped, watching as our pubes met. He was balls-deep now, holding himself above me with shaking arms. That could stop now. I raised my upper body, thanking my recent emphasis on abs, and laced my hands around his neck. I gazed into his wondering eyes as I moved in for our first kiss, a deliberately light and gentle contact with minimal tongue. I pulled myself further around toward his ear.

"Lie down on me, lover," I whispered, and he gave a shaky groan as he let his arms give way. That smooth, hairless, skinny body now came down onto my overheated chest, his hands running up my sides to clasp my shoulders from underneath. For my part, I did what I'd wanted to do ever since I'd started thinking about this boy: with his cock firmly lodged in me, I reached down to clench his marvelous ass, wanting to feel it as it flexed. "Okay," I smiled, nestling into my pillow again. "Now fuck me."

His face had gone from confusion to concentration to wonder, and now it went feral. Biology was talking: now he was just a man looking to get his sperm into a willing woman, and I knew nature would take over despite his inexperience. And it sure did, his ass rippling under my clasping hands as he tried a few experimental thrusts; once he figured out I wouldn't break, he started giving it to me for real.

I hadn't known which Dylan would show up, the timid one who knew he'd disappointed me years ago or the swaggy one with his native self-confidence. Turned out, the second Dylan was the one who ended up fucking me that Saturday. He drove into me with enthusiasm, sweat running along his floppy hair to drip in my face, my feet and body urging him on. I felt that delicious, stabbing rhythm as his penis filled me, ground into me, and then left me hollow before repeating the process; my legs drew up to open wider, his hands putting more and more leverage on my shoulders.

Our second kiss was wild and savage, our lips missing each other more often than they hit, so violent was our motion. I felt his tongue lash the inside of my mouth, and I willingly gave him mine. We were both grunting, whining, making vague exclamations; his cock stayed strong and firm inside me, but I'd been right. His rhythm was falling off as he neared his orgasm so soon, my pussy far, far too much for his young dick. My body was loving this, but there'd be time for my own needs once he got hard again. I went back around to his ear. "Cum in me, baby," I muttered. "Cum in me."

I wasn't sure whether he heard me consciously, but it didn't matter. His balls were far past the point of no return, and he groaned as he came. God, but it was powerful: his penis shuddered deep inside me as it pumped out his semen five, maybe six times. His mouth once again locked onto mine, kissing me feverishly as his body slowly unclenched. I could feel his dick shrinking inside, and I smiled fondly at him as he slowly came down. He clearly loved me right now, really loved me.

"Thank you, Dylan," I said simply, laying another kiss onto his lips. I was rubbing his back now, and he buried his face against my boobs; he was undoubtedly embarrassed that he hadn't lasted longer. "That was wonderful." My pussy was still twitching wildly; it needed more, much more, but it would have to wait.

"Ms Boyle, I... did you..."

"Shh," I said again. "Listen to me," I said, caressing his face as I turned his head to face me. "You gave me exactly what I wanted. It felt great. And," I added, kissing his nose, "if you can get hard again, it'll feel even better." I gazed into his eyes, letting him know I was serious. "You want some more of your teacher, Dylan?"

"Oh my God," he said quietly. "I don't know if... I mean, well, it might not get hard again."

"Shit, baby," I scoffed, "you're eighteen years old. You'll recover on your own, or I'll suck you until you do. Understood?"

He smiled now and rolled off me, my aching legs flexing. "Understood, Ms Boyle. I'll try my best."

"Indeed," I said gravely, putting my arm around his head. I pulled him back into my chest, for I was the kind of girl who liked cuddling after sex. "A good teacher always motivates her students to do their best." I took his hand and brought it up to my right breast, letting him figure out what to do.

Voboy
Voboy
1,804 Followers