All Comments on 'The Nurse!'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
very hot

loved it, very well done!

tenbears43tenbears43over 12 years ago
Good Good Good!

Your stories are always a pleasure to read. So keep on writing my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*shakes head*

But you need a proofreader, and you need to stop putting in random apostrophes where they oughtn't to be. Your stuff is always light and fun to read but with each new story comes more grammatical and punctuational errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Let's see, big-titted horny pot-smoking mom, check.

"Manly seed", check.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Outstanding!

I loved it, L.A. Five Stars for sure!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Well done !!!!

A very good storyline that is well written and a good edit.

The only thing I found is I wanted more.

Thanks for the read

rembrandt47rembrandt47over 12 years ago
not bad story

just missing the 'money shot'.mom gets pregnant.

ValygrlValygrlover 12 years ago
I want more.

Great story, but I want more. Please!

To the anonymous commentor so worried about the grammar. This was a story to enjoy not an English class homework assignment. Relax and enjoy what is there instead of nit picking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice start.

Nice start. Hopefully you will write another chapter where he brings a couple of friends over to use her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you write well

i loved this story. i blew nuts and i shared it with older womanwho i sleep with and we did a role ply. thank you . i have request...Could you write a mom/son story where the couple are flawed mom could be a fat woman...

(they really are extremely sensual) son could be geeky or physically weak. or un attractive make it love story. i look foreward to seeing your efforts in this direction.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Too short, but a good read nonetheless. Nice work! ^__^

debby69debby69over 12 years ago
So Hot

OH So HOT!!!!! please continue with this story LOVED IT and want More.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too fast

too fast story. it should be well if it was going slow and passionately. mom son story need passion, anal, nudity so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good story, I liked it hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So hot I wanted her

This is one of your best works (for me). So hot that I wanted mom. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I agree

Very hot.. arousing... I love the seduction. Totally orgasmic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vice is nice but incest is best

loved how they seduced each other but why the need to come out with nasty language like slut and whore....no need for it.....best fuck you will ever get is fucking your mom or sister or aunty or granny...keep it in the family and breed them....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very nice

would have been perfect if she wouldn't have given in so easily

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pot

I used to say I can take it or leave it, but now after several years I'm honest and say a pot high basically sucks. but little kids love it!!!!!!!

BrianJustBrianJustover 7 years ago
Not Quite The Story I Imagined

After seeing the title I was a little bit excited as I had an experience about 40 years ago whilst in hospital, and it was something along the same lines that I was expecting here. I was hoping that the action would take place in hospital behind those silly curtains that are used when a patient is being examined. But no, the action could have taken place with anyone who had just had a hard day at work.

Gripe over, apart from the bit above I enjoyed the story apart from the humungous cock. The largest that has ever been measured and seen on film is 13.5 inches, and that was after a worldwide search, a Canadian I believe.

Still L.A. Wicker don't let my little bit of criticism stop you writing.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Calling....

your mother, that you supposedly love very much, a dirty bitch and a whore was a big turn off for me. He wasn't in love, he just wanted to finally conquer her and get laid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

I enjoyed the story. As for the use of gutter language, it is used only as appropriate based on the situation. Remember, sex is 90% mental. The reason I rated this story 4 stars is because the characters lacked depth and breadth. The psychological element was not developed. It would have been nice to know "why the panty rule". It would have been good to know what the son did for a living. If mother and son can not talk about birth control, what else do they not talk about. Even in fiction, lack of communication is a sure likker of a relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous