The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh you like it, don't you? Does her tight little ass feel good on your big cock?" said Courtney with relish, finally looking me in the eyes.

"Her asshole is so tight and so good. Put your fingers in her pussy and you'll be able to feel my dick fuck her ass."

Courtney smiled and looked hungrily down as she stuffed two fingers into Nat's pussy. She finger fucked Nat's cunt, giggling and licking her lips.

"Yes! I can feel your cock inside her bum! Oh my goodness, that is so amazing!" she cooed excitedly.

I could feel peristaltic ripples in Nat's nether regions milking my cock. Nat was losing control.

"Oooooohhhhhh!" she moaned loudly.

"Ssshhh!" I hissed. "We're having a threesome in my office. We definitely don't want to get caught like this."

Nat mashed her face into Courtney's pussy, and it was Courtney's turn to moan. I fucked Nat's ass harder and faster, driving my cock deep. Courtney thrust her fingers into Nat's pussy with one hand and stimulated her clit with the other, her tits shaking with the effort.

"Oh god oh god oh god... I'm going to cum!" blurted Nathalie.

I felt her hips buck powerfully as I was withdrawing, my cock popping free of her anal embrace. Part of me suspected what might happen next. Nat's stomach contracted, pivoting her hips up, and her pussy squirted. Her spray was powerful and voluminous, blasting Courtney's fingers out and showering her face and torso with a torrent of girl cum. Courtney was stunned, her mouth falling open despite the spray of pussy juice splashing into it. She squeezed her eyes shut and splayed her fingers, but was not able to block the spray. As Nat's first squirt subsided, she mashed her face into Courtney's pussy again, then jerked her hips, sending another powerful jet into Courtney's face.

I held Nat's legs up, pointing her squirt at Courtney's tits, soaking them liberally in Nat's cum. Her stream slowed again. Courtney pursed her lips and expelled a large quantity of cum over her chin and down her chest. She blinked rapidly, her mascara beginning to run. Her eyes were wide, and I saw Nat's head shaking back and forth rapidly as she ate Courtney's pussy with fervor.

Courtney's breath came in jerks and her hands clamped down on Nat's tits as a third squirt was ejaculated from Nat's cunt. It struck Courtney's bulging breasts, dripping over the huge mounds, down her stomach to her pussy, where Nat was still providing ample stimulation.

"O-o-o-o-o-hhhh-aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Courtney was unable to contain her squeal as she came hard, her body shaking and her tits quivering as the last of Nat's squirt splashed against her bosom.

Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her mouth formed a large 'O' as waves of pleasure overtook her. I watched her revel in her ecstasy, her body shaking, her hands squeezing fistfulls of Nat's tits, orgasmic juices rolling down her chin, neck, and chest, dripping off her jiggling tits, and sliding down her flat stomach to where Nat was now making slurping noises as she sucked her own girl cum from Courtney's pussy lips.

I picked Nat's white top up off my desk and used it to blot Nat's cum from Courtney's face. After drying her face I kissed her, then worked my way down to her bust, licking and sucking Nat's vaginal ejaculate from Courtney's full breasts. Nat slid out from under Courtney, her face soaked in her own (and presumably some of Courtney's) cum. Her body was also liberally sprinkled with drops of her orgasmic juices.

She slid off the desk and stood on Courtney's left side, opposite me. She kissed Courtney on the mouth, as I had, then dipped her head as her hand lovingly caressed Courtney's left breast, lifting it to her open mouth. She tongued Courtney's protruding nipple, then began cleaning her boob, licking and sucking her fluids off Courtney's soft, plump tit-flesh.

Courtney sighed and put her hands on the backs of our heads, running her fingers through our hair, sticking her buxom chest out as we eagerly suckled at her bosom like hungry babies, kneading her tits and nibbling at her nipples, licking around her enormous curves and kissing the cavernous space between her soft melons. Courtney watched us through heavy-lidded grey eyes, her mouth slightly open. Nat and I sucked on Courtney's tits for what must have been the better part of 5 minutes.

While my left hand stroked Courtney's back and bottom, I let my right hand trace a line down her firm tummy, over her navel, and through her pubic hair. She looked at me intently as my mouth clamped over her nipple, my fingers sliding over her still-wet labia. She bit her bottom lip as I slid my middle finger along her clit, stroking it gently before dipping my fingertip into her the warm folds of her pussy.

"Are you getting turned on again?" I asked after popping her breast from my mouth.

"I was never turned off. You and Nathalie sucking my breasts... I want both of you to fuck me," said Courtney.

I slipped my finger deeper into her pussy and pressed my palm against her clit.

"Mmmmmm..." hummed Courtney.

I felt Nat's hand touch mine behind Courtney's back and I looked at her as she gently bit Courtney's nipple between her teeth. She winked at me, then moved her hand down Courtney's back to her ass. I kept my hand on top of Nat's so I could feel where her fingers were going. I kissed Courtney's breast and slipped my ring finger into her pussy to join my other finger. I began massaging her g-spot, feeling her wetness on my fingers. Nat's hand descended slowly between Courtney's tight buttocks and she spread her fingers, her middle one (with mine on top of it) tracing the line of her butt crack. Her eyes widened slightly, and she looked back and forth between Nat and me, unsure of whose finger was inching towards her puckered anus.

"Oh... who's finger is that?" she asked, looking down at us, still holding our heads to her breasts.

"Do you like it?" I said, smiling.

Nat's hand slid further down. I figured it must have been touching Courtney's asshole.

"It... it feels... OH!" cried Courtney, her eyes opening wide and looking straight ahead, her mouth opened in shock.

I felt her pussy muscles clench and her hands tightened on our hair as she forced our faces into her tits. I touched Courtney's ass and discovered that Nat had put her middle finger into Courtney's butt hole. I continued fingering her pussy to distract her from Nat's digital invasion of her bottom. I pulled my face away from Courtney's pillowy breast, gulping air.

She was still staring straight ahead and was blinking her long eyelashes rapidly. Her mouth worked, opening and closing once, twice. Nat cupped Courtney's tit, squeezing it to make her nipple puff out, then sucked it hard, her cheeks pulling in. I worked my fingers in and out of Courtney's pussy, hearing wet sounds as her lubrication dripped down my hand. I gently bit the side of her breast and looked up at her. She had closed her eyes, allowing the pleasure to overtake her. I felt her hand pull my hair, and heard Nat giggle.

"Oooouuu, I think she likes it, baby," said Nat, grinning at me.

"Oooohhh... oohhhh... uuuuhhhnnnn.... mmmmmm..." moaned Courtney.

I touched Courtney's ass, feeling Nat's finger work in and out of her anus.

"You like her finger in your ass, don't you, Courtney?" I said.

"Y-yes... I do like it... You're both getting me so hot, fingering my holes and sucking my tits... aaaaahhhnn!" she began squirming under our stimulation, lifting her ass up, then down as we finger fucked her, still kissing, licking, and sucking her enormous breasts, which were red from our nibbling, kneading, and pinching.

Nat moved her hand across Courtney's lap and found my penis, rock hard against Courtney's lower thigh. She stroked it as she looked at me, licking her lips.

"I want you to fuck me again. I need your cock in me!" said Courtney, pulling me head back so I could look her in the eyes.

"With pleasure."

I pulled my fingers from Courtney's snatch and offered them to Nat, who sucked her pussy juice off them eagerly. I had Courtney lie on her side, her tits stacked on the table with one leg raised to give me access to her wet cunt. Nat bent over and sucked my cock to get it wet, then I held it straight and pushed it into the velvety softness of Courtney's vagina.

"OOooooh yes! Yes! Fuck me hard!" cried Courtney, trying to look past her massive tits to see my long shaft penetrate her depths.

I began thrusting deep into Courtney, watching her face contort with pleasure as I banged her. Nat stood beside me and kissed me while I fucked Courtney, then offered up her tit so I could suck it. She then sucked her middle finger and rubbed it on Courtney's anus.

"Do you want my finger in your ass again, honey?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"Oh... oh... yes, please finger my ass!" begged Courtney, putting her free hand on her left ass cheek and pulling it open to give Nat easy access to her puckered hole.

Nat bent over and tongued Courtney's asshole liberally, then slipped her finger into it right up to her third knuckle.

"Mmmmmmm... that's amazing!" cooed Courtney as she moved her hand so Nat could hold her ass open, then gripped her own tit, pulling the nipple up so she could lick it.

I fucked her with deep, hard strokes of my cock as I felt Nat's finger wiggle inside her bottom. Courtney moaned as quietly as she could while we fucked her holes. It was not long before I felt Courtney's vaginal muscles contract in an impending orgasm.

"Ooooh... oooohhh yes... you're making me cum! I'm cumming all over your cock!" cried Courtney as she squeezed her tit to her chest and bit her lower lip.

Nat was working her finger rapidly in and out of Courtney's asshole, and I penetrated her pussy deeply as she came, feeling her wetness cover my prick and balls, even spreading onto her leg and soaking into her stocking. The incredible sensation of her spasming cunt sent me over the edge.

"Aaagh fuck... I'm going to cum. Get on your knees, both of you," I said, grunting and pulling my dick from Courtney's wet snatch.

They dropped to their knees quickly in front of the desk, kneeling shoulder-to-shoulder, looking up at me expectantly, licking their lips and touching their breasts, watching eagerly as I wanked my cock in their faces.

"Oh yeah baby, cum all over us!" squealed Nat.

"Yes, we want your spunk on our bodies!" Courtney chimed in.

"Hold out your melons, girls. I'm going to blow my load all over your gorgeous titties."

I jerked my dick faster, my hand slipping on Courtney's pussy cum, as Nat and Courtney put their hands under their breasts, cupping them and lifting them up, offering their huge, soft, round, pink bosoms to me so I could soil them with my thick, sticky, white ejaculate.

"Aaagh fuck! Here it comes!" I moaned.

Pointing my dick head at Courtney's right tit, I felt my balls twitch, launching a torrent of semen. As it hit home with a 'splat' I rotated my body, the thick stream of jizm trailing across both pairs of glorious tits. Another hot, voluminous cumshot erupted from my cock, spewing to such a degree that I was able to turn back to my point of origin, the tail of my cum falling limply onto Courntey's nipple.

"Whoa!"

"Oh my god!"

said the girls, staring wide-eyed at the double parallel lines of sperm connecting their bulging breasts.

I didn't even need to pump my shaft to release the next cumshot, which I blasted into Courtney's deep cleavage. It was another huge load, slipping between her tits, but leaving little mess on her chest. I turned back to Nat for my third shot--another monster load--which struck her right tit and splashed up onto her chest, while the trickle at the end spilled onto her erect nipple and dripped off it onto her thigh.

I gave my cock a few jerks to coax out the next volley, swinging back to Courtney. I had aimed too high. I tried to correct and point my dick back down to her gorgeous bosom, but it was too late. My wad struck her just below her left eye and trailed over her cheek and lips, down her chin, then onto her neck.

She flinched and blinked her long eyelashes rapidly, but took it like a champ, looking at Nat and giggling as they shared a laugh over the unexpected facial. As they giggled, I shot another load in the center of Courtney's chest and watched it drip down into her cleavage. I jerked my shaft and unloaded the last of my semen onto the tops of her succulent tits.

"Hey! You forgot about me! My tits are nearly dry!" complained Nat, looking at Courtney's cleavage splashed with my seed.

"Ok, ok. Hold it there, baby. Don't spill any just yet," I said to Courtney, who was licking a gob of jizz form her upper lip. Her face became serious as she peered down at her bust, concentrating on holding her tits together and not letting my cum spill down between them.

"I want to suck the cum out of your knob, baby," Nat suggested, opening her mouth and running her tongue over her full lips.

"As you wish," I said, stepping forward and placing my dick head on her soft tongue.

Her lips closed around my helmet as closed my eyes and sighed. Nat did as she promised and sucked the remaining spunk from my cock with vacuum-like force.

"Um, it's starting to leak. I can feel it on my stomach," Courtney said, still trying not to move. I noticed a large wad of spunk sliding down to her navel from underneath her mounds.

"Nat, put your head on her lap. I want you to take my cum on your face as it pours off Courtney's tits." I said, wiping my brow.

"Oh I love how dirty you are! Tie my hair up, baby. I don't want to get cum in it... this time," said Nat as she slid her hands up over her tits.

"You can take the elastic that's already there and just tie my hair in a ponytail on top of my head," she continued.

"Don't worry, I'll suck your cock while you do it," finished Nat, reaching out for my softening penis.

She jerked me rapidly and sucked my knob while I pulled the elastic out of her hair. I gathered her hair on top of her head, then twisted the elastic around it. This accomplished, I pulled her ponytail and forced my length deep into her mouth, causing her to deep throat me. She handled it well, not gagging or spluttering. After a few moments, I withdrew my wet length, spit spilling out of Nat's mouth onto her breasts. Amazingly, I was getting hard again.

"Oh wow! You're getting hard already! Put it back in my throat, baby!" begged Nat.

I obliged, pulling her by the ponytail again. She took me deeply until my balls rested on her chin. She probed my nut sack with her tongue as I felt blood rush into my dick, putting pressure on Nat's throat.

"Hey! I'm still here you know!" complained Courtney.

I laughed and extracted my hard cock from Nat's throat. She quickly positioned herself so that her head was resting on Courtney's right thigh, her face looking up at two enormous tits, held tightly together by Courtney's hands. I knelt between Nat's legs and spread them apart, my cock pointing at her pink pussy lips.

"I'm going to fuck your pussy while you suck the cum off Courtney's tits," I said, gripping my cock at the base as I held her pussy lips open.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me until you shoot your fucking load in my cunt!" cried Nat.

Courtney and I looked at each other as I pushed my dick head against Nat's moist opening. Nat watched between her tits in anticipation of my impending penetration of her soft pussy. As I thrust into Nat's cunt, I nodded to Courtney, who leaned forward, tilting her breasts to allow my jizm to cascade over her plump mounds. It slid over the roundness of her breasts, her nipples hardening as it dripped over them .

Nat squeezed her left tit with one hand, and massaged her clit with the other, as she looked up just in time to take a cum facial as it poured over the dyke of Courtney's bosom. Channeled by Courtney's cleavage, my cum dripped onto Nat's face, hitting her directly between the eyes and sliding down her pretty face, spilling over her lips and into her open mouth. Her tongue waved out of her mouth, licking her lips.

I thrust my cock hard and fast in Nat's warm pussy, watching her tits shake as I pounded her. She moaned in ecstasy, no doubt triggered by feeling my spunk run over her face. Courtney was pouring the last of my goo off her tits, watching it ooze over her breasts like ice cream left in the sun. She smiled down at Nat's sticky face as she jiggled her melons to shake the last drops off her nipples, sprinkling Nat's glazed visage. I drew my cock out of Nat's pussy, then thrust back in hard, watching the girls as her tits jolted.

"Oh my... her face has got your sperm all over it," said Courtney, rubbing her shiny breasts together, feeling them slip and slide on my cum.

Courtney released her boobs, which dropped heavily onto Nat's face. Courtney giggled as she straightened up, lifting her perky tits clear of Nat's face.

"Oops, sorry hunny," she giggled.

"That's ok, Court. You know I'm not about to complain about having your tits in my face," replied Nat, smiling at Courtney.

"I'd like to return the favour some day for the wonderful oral sex you gave me, if you'll let me," said Courtney softly, stroking Nat's sticky face.

"The sooner the better, sweetie," Nat said, pushing herself up to have a better view of my dick thrusting into her sweet mound. "Now why don't you lie on top of me and so he can fuck us both?" she added.

Courtney lifted Nat's head and moved out from under it, straddling Nat and positioning her ass just above Nat's pussy. The girls' breasts pressed together, slipping on my cum. Courtney kissed Nat deeply on the mouth as I withdrew from Nat's pussy and split Courtney's cunt lips with my thick girth. She moaned loudly as I hammered her pussy and groped her ass.

Nat and Courtney continued to make out while I alternated between their cunts, savouring their hot wetness. Before long, I was ready to cum again.

"I'm cumming, girls!" I grunted.

"Cum on our pussies, baby!" suggested Courtney. "I want to feel your hot cum on my pussy!"

I pulled my dick from Nat's sweet cunt and pointed it at Courtney's soft folds. I moaned as I spurted my seed directly onto her labia. Next, I aimed downwards and jerked my cock at Nat's cunt while she slipped her hand down to hold it open for me. My white jizm splashed against her fuck hole, dripping down onto her anus. I aimed back at Courtney's privates, shooting high and hard against her asshole.

"Ooooh! Right on my bum hole!" she exclaimed.

My orgasm eased as I dribbled semen down onto Nat's sticky mound, feeling completely exhausted.

"God, that was hot," I sighed, leaning back and admiring the two used and dripping vaginas in front of me.

The girls kissed a few more times, then Courtney climbed off Nat, kneeling next to her. Nat sat up and immediately began licking Courtney's tits. Courtney giggled and pushed her chest out, her titties separating and lifting, offering herself to Nat's hungry tongue. I heard loud slurping sounds as Nat's mouth worked like a hoover over Courtney's glazed mounds. After she had covered most of the significant surface area of Courtney's bust, Nat sat up and we stared at each other.

"So... any plans for the weekend?" I asked, breaking the silence.

There was a pause while we all let the situation sink in, then began laughing. As we shared a laugh, I looked at the clock on my wall.

"Well girls, it's getting late. Time to punch out, I think. It's a miracle we weren't caught!" I said, standing up and leaning against my desk, checking out my office window for any signs that someone might have discovered us.

Nat stood up and helped Courtney to her feet. Her black stockings were smeared randomly in cum (both mine and Natalie's), and both girls had splatters of my cum in random places on their sexy bodies. Courtney touched her spunk-matted pubic hair absently as Nat picked up her top.