The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, we'll use this to clean ourselves up," said Nat, wiping Courtney's thighs and tummy.

I dressed quickly, and watched the girls clean each other.

"God, you girls are fucking hot. I hope we can have another threesome soon," I said, marveling at their nubile young bodies while I buttoned my shirt.

Nat put her blazer on and buttoned it. It was quite obvious she was not wearing a top underneath, but it hid her bare breasts, so it was better than nothing. Courtney stepped into her panties and skirt, and stuffed her massive tits back into her large bra. She put her black turtleneck back on and the girls adjusted each others' hair and clothing before kissing each other on the mouth.

"I'll see you soon," Nat said to us as she ducked out my office door.

I put my jacket on.

"Do you really have to go? I have more work to do, but I'd love to have you inside me again before I start on it," Courtney said, pressing her breasts against my chest and pulling at my jacket lapels.

"Sorry babe, gotta run. But remember what I said about Gary. If he wants to talk to you, try to do it in here. Ok? In fact, stay in here to do your work this evening, if you can."

"Sure, but why?"

"You'll know soon enough." I kissed Courtney and squeezed her ass. "See you soon, sexy," I said.

"Bye. And thanks," she said, smiling and blushing.

I left the door open behind me and made my way to Carmen's office.

**************************************

I knocked on Carmen's closed office door. No response.

"It's me, Carmen," I said.

"Come in."

I opened the door and entered her large office. She was sitting at her desk, somewhat low in her leather office chair. She was wearing a navy blouse, buttoned extremely low, as usual, to expose her exquisite cleavage. She was also wearing her black-framed reading glasses that looked incredibly sexy on her.

"Enjoy the show?" I asked, closing the door behind me.

She sat up straight and lifted her hand from under the desk. In it was a large pink dildo, glistening with her pussy juice. She smiled at me as she brought it to her lips, sensuously sucking the tip, then sliding most of it down her throat and back again. She calmly opened a drawer in her desk and placed the dildo in it, shut it, then folded her hands on her desk.

"Now, what brings you to my office?" she smiled innocently, looking over the rim of her glasses.

"I need a favour."

Carmen pushed her chair back, crossed her legs, and gestured to the chair in front of her desk I sat down, unable to avoid a quick glance into her open blouse. Her bra was black.

"If we can be frank... what's your relationship with Gary? I mean, how do you two get along?" I asked.

Carmen raised her eyebrows and pursed her lips.

"We tolerate each other. He's in a more senior position than I am, but he knows I'm well-liked in the company, among colleagues as well as his superiors. He stays out of my way and I stay out of his."

She folded her hands on her knee. Her pretty auburn eyes held mine firmly, assessing my intentions.

"Has he ever... made advances toward you?" I asked.

Carmen didn't make any discernible reaction.

"He knows better," she said simply.

"But he is known for that sort of behaviour, isn't he?"

"Yes. He is sleazy, opportunistic, predatory. Disgusting. Is there a point to all this?" Carmen's brow wrinkled in mild annoyance.

I stood up and went to Carmen's door, peeking out down the hall. As I predicted, Gary was leaving his office and poking his head into Courtney's office. Not seeing her there, he looked into mine. I hurried back to my seat.

"Quick, look at the video feed. Can you record?" I gestured to her computer.

"I record everything," said Carmen matter-of-factly, moving and clicking the mouse.

She watched the screen for a few moments, then looked at me.

"Well? Don't you want to see this?" she said to me.

I pulled my chair around next to hers and sat down, then leaned forward, peering at the screen. Gary was in the doorway, making small talk. Courtney was sitting at my desk with some papers spread in front of her. Carmen reached for the volume dial on her desktop speakers, and we listened.

**********************************

"Working late again, are we?" said Gary, crossing his arms and leaning on the door frame.

Courtney became instantly uncomfortable, and gave him a humourless smile.

"Yes, just finishing up a few things," she said politely.

"I looked for you in your office. How come you're working in here?"

"I needed a few files from this filing cabinet. Easier access."

"Ah, yes." Gary sat down heavily in the chair at the desk and swiveled to face Courtney.

"So how are you finding it here so far?" said Gary casually, linking his thick hairy fingers over his pronounced beer gut, the buttons straining as his shirt stretched over it.

"Yeah, it's great. I'm really enjoying it," said Courtney, trying to avoid eye contact and appear busy.

"You seem to be getting along well with your colleagues. Fitting in. You're well-liked around here, you know."

Courtney tried to ignore the fact that Gary was speaking directly to her breasts.

"Thank you. Everyone has been really kind and helpful."

"That's good to hear."

There was a silence as Gary stood up and slowly closed the door to the office. He paced to where Courtney was seated, peering over her shoulder at the papers on the desk, no doubt examining her tits from a different angle.

"You know, this probably isn't the best work for you. I mean, someone as clever as you must have her sights set a bit higher than, well, this." He gestured at the files on the table.

Courtney felt his fat hand on her right shoulder.

"You've got potential. I can see it," said Gary as her placed his other hand on her left shoulder, softly massaging them.

Courtney tensed up, frozen in disgust and apprehension.

"You just have to... get to know the right people," continued Gary.

Courtney felt his hands inch over her shoulders, his fingers touching her upper chest.

"I can really help you with that," he said, his hands now showing no pretense of subtlety, sliding down over her breasts.

Courtney swiveled her chair sideways, escaping Gary's grope and stared up at him, her hand over her rapidly beating heart, visibly upset.

"Courtney..." said Gary, his voice with a threatening undercurrent. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. You like it here, don't you?" He took a step towards Courtney, his hands on his hips.

"Y-yes, but--"

"--then stay. You'll be promoted, well paid, well taken care of. A corporate card, company car, whatever you need. It's not asking much, really." He eyed Courtney up and down, mentally undressing her.

She said nothing, afraid to move, afraid to breathe.

"No?" He took another step forward. "Well, your other option is not so nice: redundancy, no references..." he trailed off.

He was now standing directly in front of Courtney. With his left hand he reached out and touched her chin, tilting her head up to meet his eyes.

"I don't think I'm asking too much. Let's just have a little fun," he said as he unzipped his fly.

*****************************

I was shocked. I was disgusted. I was furious. I was rising from my chair, preparing to storm down the hall and smash Gary's face into my computer monitor. Carmen gripped my forearm hard, pulling me back into my seat.

"I'll deal with this. You stay here," said Carmen, standing up abruptly, red in the face.

She stormed out of her office, her long black hair trailing out behind her. I looked back at the monitor. Gary had his small, hard penis poking out through his fly, his left hand hooked behind Courtney's neck, pulling her towards his little hairy prick.

Carmen knocked on the door hard. Courtney started, and Gary's head spun to the source. He quickly tucked his pathetic dick into his trousers, then looked at Courtney, holding a threatening finger in front of her face. He walked to the door and opened it.

"Carmen! Didn't know you were working late too," said Gary in a mock-cheery voice.

"Gary," said Carmen icily, then looked past him to Courtney, who was looking at the door desperately.

"Courtney, I was looking for some files and I thought you might have been using them today."

"Oh, um, yes, they're, um..." stammered Courtney, clearly flustered.

Carmen stepped--nearly pushed--past Gary and approached the desk.

"Ah, some of them are here." Carmen shuffled the files and selected some, tucking them under her arm and looking reassuringly at Courtney.

She straightened up, her back to Gary.

"It's late. Why don't you head home. You've put in more than your fair share today," said Carmen, touching Courtney's shoulder.

Courtney nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes, thanks. I'll finish this off tomorrow."

Courtney stood and swept past both Carmen and Gary, and out the door. Carmen faced Gary and they stared each other down. I noticed Courtney rush bast Carmen's office on her way out, having retrieved her handbag from her office. I felt the need to go after her, but resisted.

"Can I help you with something?" Carmen said sarcastically.

"No, Carmen, you've done enough," said Gary, angrily.

"Indeed," replied Carmen, giving Gary a poisonous look.

"You know I've had just about enough insubordination from--"

"Your fly is undone," said Carmen, then strode past Gary, returning to her office.

I stood up as Carmen entered. Her cheeks were flushed and her brow was stern. As she strode towards me her beasts bounced in her top. She stopped in front of me, her fists balled, her hair slightly askew, her large chest rising and falling with her breathing. She looked sexy as hell.

"Thank you, Carmen. God, he's such a sick bastard! But we've got him by the balls now." I clenched my fist in front of me demonstratively.

"Damn right, we do. That was good foresight on your part."

"And you were amazing! I have to say you are really sexy when you're angry," I said, feeling my cheeks colour.

Carmen's face softened. I reached up and brushed a strand of hair from her face, looking in her eyes. I touched her cheek and we leaned in closer to each other. Suddenly, a door slammed, startling us from our intimacy.

"He's leaving. Stand over there where he won't see you. I don't want you catching any flak for this."

I did as Carmen said. As Gary walked past her office window, Carmen gave him a sarcastic smile and waved her fingers exaggeratedly. I heard the outer office door shut. Carmen sighed and ran her hand through her hair, then sat heavily in her chair, her tits jiggling. She sighed, and removed her glasses, rubbing her eyes. I returned to my seat beside her.

"Don't stress, Carmen, this is great! We got him! He's fucked!" I said enthusiastically.

"Yes, I suppose. Look let's not talk about it right now, ok?" She turned her chair towards me and smiled.

After a moment she looked away absently, still smiling.

"Courtney's tits really are marvelous, aren't they?" she mused, trailing the arm of her glasses along the top curve of her right breast.

"They're perfect," I admitted.

"You and Nat must have sucked them raw."

"It's addictive. Once you start it's very difficult to stop," I admitted.

Carmen chuckled.

"At least you had the courtesy to apply some soothing cream on them afterwards."

We both laughed. I leaned forward and put my hand on Carmen's knee.

"So... I think we're finally alone. I haven't seen much of you since I was at your place that weekend. I've missed you."

I slid my hand up her stocking-clad thigh, up to the hem of her tight black skirt. Carmen leaned forward and slid her hand up my thigh in turn, finding the long bulge in my trousers. She looked at me devilishly.

"How badly do you want me?" she asked.

My cock replied for me by growing under her touch. She leaned closer.

"I bet your fat cock is itching to have my tits wrapped around it... to have my lips suck it off."

Carmen stroked me more firmly and I hardened even more. Her lips were so close to mine I could feel her breath.

"You've fucked my friend Gina and her daughter, not to mention the orgy you had with Emma's friends at my house. You've fucked Nat, Sarah, Courtney, and Alice... but you haven't fucked me. I bet that eats you up, doesn't it?" she teased.

My erection was nearly full. I faintly heard a door open in the hallway. Carmen looked over my shoulder, smiled, and kissed me quickly on the lips, then stood, opening her office door. She looked out, and raised her hand to address someone.

"Excuse me, Ellen. Could I speak with you in my office please?" spoke Carmen to the mystery visitor.

She sauntered back to her office chair and sat, replacing her glasses on her nose.

"Put your chair over there, beside that desk," she told me.

I did as she said, and sat down just as a sexy, young, dark-haired cleaning girl entered Carmen's office. I recognised her as the cleaning girl I occasionally ogled when I worked late. She had large, brown, puppy dog eyes, a soft, round face, full lips, and fuller breasts. We had exchanged flirty glances, and spoken a few words, but I had not tried to seduce her, as she seemed quite shy.

"Yes Miss? Is there anything I can help you with?" said Ellen in a thick eastern European accent.

Ellen was wearing a tight pink t-shirt and jeans. She seemed nervous, and eyed me and Carmen suspiciously.

"Please, sit," said Carmen, indicating the chair next to mine.

I smiled and nodded to Ellen as she sat, watching her large tits stretch the front of her shirt. She smiled weakly back at me, but quickly became serious as she looked at Carmen.

"Ellen, I've always thought you've done a great job here. You're polite, you don't get in the way when people are working overtime, you're friendly. I like you."

"Um... thank you," replied Ellen nervously.

"I suppose you can imagine my shock when I discovered some interesting footage on my security camera the other day." Carmen clicked the mouse, then turned her computer screen towards us.

Ellen was on the screen. She was in my office, bent over beside my desk, her jeans pulled down just below her full buttocks. Her hand was working furiously between her legs and her breasts were pressed firmly against the surface of the desk. We both gasped. I looked at Ellen, who refused to make eye contact with me, but was blushing bright red and fidgeting restlessly. I felt my cock stir.

"Miss... I... I'm...I'm sorry. I..." she stuttered as she looked into her lap.

"Yes, indeed. I must say, I did not expect such naughty behaviour from such a quiet, polite girl such as yourself." Carmen spoke calmly, but with an edge of authority. Not chastising, but evaluating.

"I am so sorry, miss. I... I'll leave," said Ellen, making a move to stand, still staring at the floor.

"No," Carmen said firmly. "Sit down. Watch the screen."

We both did as she said. Ellen was now rubbing her very large breasts into the gooey substance on the desk, and thoroughly enjoying her masturbatory actions. I looked at her again. She was scarlet, and her eyes shone with tears of embarrassment. My erection grew again.

"Please, miss, I am ashamed," whimpered Ellen.

Carmen had crossed her arms and eyed Ellen. I felt sorry for her, humiliated and embarrassed; completely at Carmen's mercy.

"Carmen..." I started.

"Be quiet and watch the screen. Look: she's going to cum," said Carmen, interrupting me and pointing to her monitor as Ellen moaned and shook under a powerful orgasm, her tits bulging against the desktop.

My penis was almost fully erect, and was straining uncomfortably against my trouser leg. Carmen addressed Ellen again.

"You really enjoyed that, didn't you? You watched him fuck that young girl, then spurt his cum on her body, then you rubbed his cream on your tits. You wished it was you, didn't you? You wish he'd jizzed on your tits instead of hers," Carmen taunted, tipping her chin up in superiority.

Ellen finally looked at me in desperation.

"I'm so sorry! I saw you with her and I... I got so horny! I Could not help it!" she was almost in tears.

Her breasts wobbled in her tight top as she gestured pleadingly. I touched Ellen's arm.

"Ellen, it's ok," I said.

"Yes, you would say that, wouldn't you? Stand up," said Carmen, a smirk on her face.

On her monitor, Ellen was sucking jizz off her tit, savouring every drop.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Don't argue. Stand."

I stood slowly, my raging hard-on threatening to tear through my trousers. Ellen looked at my groin, then up to my face. Her mouth was slightly open, and her eyes suggested a mixture of bewilderment and flattery. She blinked her eyes, then looked over to Carmen.

"You see. He's become aroused watching you act like a filthy slut."

Carmen turned her monitor back to its original position, stood, and approached me. She stood next to me, her breasts brushing against my arm, and put a hand on my buttock. With the extended index finger of her other hand, she gently touched my enormous bulge and ran her fingertip up and down my length. She breathed in my ear then looked at Ellen, who was shifting uncomfortably in her seat. I could have sworn I saw a flash of jealousy reveal itself for a moment, but it was soon suppressed by Ellen's bashful countenance.

"But you're not the only one who's been naughty, are you Ellen? Our friend here has been fucking his coworkers in the office... on company time, no less." Carmen smiled at me and squeezed my ass.

"Do you want to see it again?" Carmen asked Ellen.

"See... what?" she replied timidly.

"Don't be coy with me. I already know how much you want his cock."

Carmen deftly unfastened my belt and pants, then slowly unzipped my fly. My trousers fell to the floor. I was wearing boxer briefs, and my engorged cock stuck out the bottom of the leg of my boxers, exposing the last several inches of my penis.

"See what you've done? I know he's thinking about what you were doing in the video." Carmen tugged at my waistband.

"Do you want to see more?" she asked.

Ellen squirmed again, and looked at me, then back to Carmen.

"Yes. Yes please, miss," she said, nodding vigorously, her ponytail swaying.

"And what you you want to see more of? I want to hear you say it."

Carmen pulled my boxers down, exposing my closely cropped pubic hair, but stopping there.

"I want to... I want to s-see his..." Ellen stammered, blushing furiously.

"Come on, spit it out, Ellen," said Carmen.

Ellen looked up at her, then to my groin.

"His cock. I want to see his cock," she finished.

Carmen crouched beside me and slowly pulled the sides of my boxers down. They slid over my substantial length, my dick finally springing free from the elastic waistband and bobbing violently up and down as Carmen watched it. She instructed me to remove my shoes, socks, trousers and boxers, remaining crouched next to me as I did so, eying my manhood. She put her hands on my thighs and faced Ellen.

"Tell me the truth: have you ever seen a cock this big?" Carmen said.

"No miss."

"Does it make you excited?"

"Yes miss," said Ellen, looking down at her fidgeting hands.

"Look at it when you answer," said Carmen sternly.

Ellen looked at me, then down to my rock hard member.

"Yes. It makes me very excited," said Ellen, staring wide-eyed at my bobbing cock.

I could see her nipples sticking out from her shirt. Carmen looked up at me and moved her head close to my groin. She opened her mouth near my dick head. I had to resist the urge to put my hands on the back of her head and thrust my meat into her throat. She breathed heavily on my dick head, making it twitch involuntarily. Then she stood up. She smiled at me as she unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off my shoulders. I stood in her office naked, with two sexy women staring at me. My cock twitched again as I recalled the image of Ellen masturbating with her tits on my desk. Carmen walked behind Ellen and put her hands on the back of her chair.