The Officers' Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,238 Followers

“Ehhhhhhhh, fuck yes! Keep going fuckers! Harder! Pound the fuck outta me!! That’s it, that’s it! You’re making me cum all over the fucking place! Oh Mommmaaaaaa, I’m gonna cum!” Kathy howled as her clit exploded. Thrashing and shaking, Kathy hollered and screamed as her orgasm took control of her entire body.

Ceasing their pumping, Vince and Ray held on for the wild hot ride as Kathy writhed and shook in ecstasy. Her spastic movement’s forced Vince’s cock out of her ass, and as he hurriedly slammed it back home, the resumed penetration caused Kathy to screech and shake as her orgasm welled-up once more.

“Ohhhhh fucking God, I’m cumming again…I’m still cumming…I don’t know…again…cumming again…I’m ccumming sooo fucking much!” After what seemed like minutes, Kathy’s convulsing body finally relaxed and she clung limply to Ray’s body underneath her, whimpering and sobbing in post-orgasmic bliss.

As if in awe at Kathy’s violent climax, the two men slowly, but determinedly, resumed their fucking of my quivering, weeping wife. Within seconds, both were on the verge of cumming, but it was Vince who unloaded first.

Quietly, but with raw emotion in his voice, he grabbed Kathy’s shoulders tightly and growled, “Here it cums Bitch, right up you ass, right up your fucking ass! Milk it out, milk that cum outta my cock with that ass!” His fuckstick jerked repeatedly in Kathy’s clenching butt as he fired squirt after squirt of hot cum inside Kathy’s tight butthole.

“Feel it jerking...feel it jerking in me…it’s cumming in meeeee...shooting cum in my assssss,” my exhausted wife whined softly as Vince came up her asschute. “Ohhh, Baby shoot it in me. Shoot your goo in me. Feels so hot up my ass, feels so good in there!”

With every drop of his cum drained from his balls by Kathy’s clenching asshole, Vince pulled his cock out of her and wearily backed away from her and Ray. “All yours buddy,” he told his still pumping friend, “She’s all fucking yours.”

Grabbing Kathy’s face again, Ray once more rained hot, harsh kisses all over her parted lips. “Kiss me you little cunt,” he hissed, “Kiss me while I cum in that pussy.”

Tiredly returning his kisses, my wayward wife could not resist one more dig at Ray’s arrogance, and she whimpered softly, “Come on fighter pilot boy, do it…shoot your spunk up another man’s wife…fill her with your baby batter...let’s see how much you got…see if you can knock that cunt up…”

The sheer nastiness of Kathy’s final naughty words did as designed and shoved Ray over the edge. Clenching her tiny ass tightly in his hands, he buried his cock to the hilt in her cunt and ejaculated into her smoldering creamy pussy. “Ohhhh God,” he yelped, “There it is. There it fucking is! All for you sweet Baby…all for you!”

I watched in sheer sweet agony, as his legs quivered and shook, while he shot a big frothy dose of cockcream into my barely moving wife.

Lying on top of him, Kathy whimpered and kissed Ray softly, “More cum, ohhh God, more hot cum in me…all inside me…inside my little fuck holes…cum in my pussy and in my butt. So much fucking stuff in me…God, I love cum so much.”

With the action over, I backed away quietly. My cock was aching and I had to find relief. As I made my way through the maze of hallways in the old club came upon one of the other “make-out” alcoves. In my zeal to spy on Kathy, I had forgotten all about giving Beth a key to the upper club, and suddenly there she was, slipping her tight black dress up over her luscious body. Her “fuck partner” was nowhere to be seen.

“Have a good time, Beth,” I asked her quietly.

“Ohhh yeah,” the drunk beauty replied, “I had a great time, and from that thing sticking out in you flight suit, it looks like you did too!”

“Yeah” I said with a leer in my voice I had a good time, but it’s about to get better.” Seeing the look in my eyes as I approached her, Beth pushed her dress off her shoulders, and exposed her big pear-shaped tits to my greedy view. Kissing her deeply, I slid her dress up past her waist and then turned her to face the wall. Bending her in half, I unzipped my flight suit and pulled out my hard prick. Mewling excitedly, Beth reached back and plugged by throbbing cock right into her sizzling hot fuckpit. “Fuck me, Troy,” she gasped. “Fuck me with that fat cock of yours, fuck me good!”

Grabbing hold of her shapely ass with one hand and a fistful of her long brown hair in the other, I pulled her head back as I shoved my cock roughly up my wife’s best friend’s tight cunt and repeated, “It’s about to get much better, Baby; a whole lot better!’

whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,238 Followers