All Comments on 'The Old Man and the Beach'

by Kazzandra

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hermit3773hermit377311 months ago

I like it! A little wandering and strung out at the end but overall well-done. More, please!

bourbononicebourbononice11 months ago

Good Story, keep writing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief11 months ago

What charming story. A lot of humor and funny things going on which made it a pleasure to read. Ed's story got me hoping, we are the same age, but if I go nude at the beach I'll be arrested for indecency, or just being a public menace or something. Would love the sex but not the babies, I'm way over the sleepless night, changing diapers and snotty noses. More power to Ed and Marcus. Guess I'll just keep reading Literotica and be happy I can still enjoy the stories, like this one. 88.43, hmmm, maybe?

texlootexloo11 months ago

This was a long and satisfying read. I would call it more literature than erotic, and I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story! I too live in southwest missouri!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

At 74, I can appreciate this non-unrealistic yarn. My own began in a strip club 9 years ago and continues today. We have a poly group, two guys and three ladies, but mostly we're a thruple. Thank God for Cialis.

dispatch69dispatch6911 months ago

great story keep going

LazarusLazarus11 months ago

Great story from one jayhawker to another.

ThegreyhaggisThegreyhaggis11 months ago

Thanks, really enjoyed your story and will look for further ventures from you.

Stay safe and well

D.x

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Outstanding write and read! I immensely enjoy this read! I do hope you will post some more reading here soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A piece-de-resistance! Thank you. Well written with such carefully written details, it is clear that an academic would have written it. What a lucky guy, to get such a companion to join him.

And to top it all, "The old man and the sea"? And I keep asking myself, in my situation: Where is the sea? I live inland and far from the sea. Perhaps it is time to find the sea, move in the opposite direction to the monsieur professor, and lay my aging bones to rest. Don't quite see a chance of an "Ambrosia" crossing my path. The only companion is a hollow-eyed apparition, following a few steps behind, waiting for the clock to strike.

Hope you enjoy your time, trundle along life's many oddities and offer a toothy smile, to whatever tickles your fancy.

Eagle0000Eagle00008 months ago

One of the best adult stories I have read. Very well written and well paced. Hope you will grace us with another story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous