All Comments on 'The Order Ch. 07'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOOOWWWW!!!!

wonderful piece of writing, thanx.Really eager to find out whats going to happen to Nadia now that shes been caught by the bad guys. And this chapter was also smokin HAWTTT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Luv, luv, luv it!

The suspense is killing me! So addicted to this story. More! More! More!!! Good writing. Absolutely marvelous!

KillerRomanceKillerRomanceover 15 years ago
Your story...

is probably the only thing that I take time off writing, to read. I don't only love the storyline, I love the characterizations as well. They're so... REAL, I suppose. And I have a total soft spot for Andrae because he totally loves (I think) Nadia for who she is, and I feel like I can relate to Nadia, too, for she has the character of the typical, shy(sometimes), soft, girl-next-door. I just wish she doesn't get into too much trouble. I'd hate for anything to happen to both of them. <3, Lillian, KR.

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
oh my goodness...

this has to be one of the best stories on this site..i so love it and can't wait for the next installment...i'm actually worried for both of them! i actually read all the chapters just now and can't wait for more. keep them coming!

KillerRomanceKillerRomanceover 15 years ago
Take pity on us mortals...

I'm dying for an update :(

bek007bek007about 13 years ago
Damn it all to hell....

let me sleep already!!! Another twist in you story means here I am STILL reading your series at 1:00am... grrrrr... lovin' it OBVIOUSLY! ;)

Always_want_moreAlways_want_moreabout 13 years ago
AWESOME!

Sexy, adventurous, and captivating... And SEXY! Lol :D

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015over 12 years ago
Really Good

I find that I am able to relate with Nadia. I understand her feelings. I also like that Drae is having to deal with new emotions and we get to watch. On to the next chapter

shortydeeshortydeeabout 12 years ago
Great Job

you did a great job working in his human side. that makes the story a lot better.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 12 years ago
Jiminy Christmas!

One of the hottest sex scenes I've read, not surprising with such a brilliant story!

browneyed_demonic_angelbrowneyed_demonic_angel6 months ago

I have been thinking about this story for the past 4-5 years. I read your series for the first time a decade ago (before I had an account so couldn’t save it), but it stuck with me! All I had to go on was supernatural, demons, and that she was singing Obsession by Animotion at one point. I think I posted in the discussion threads twice over the years for help finding this story… I ended up trying an advanced search and after scrolling through about 40 pages of results (I had to try different keywords and I wasn’t sure what category it was under), I FINALLY found it! I couldn’t believe my luck! I’m so glad I found you again and I’ve added you to my favourites and I’m now rereading your story. I know it’s been years since you’ve been active, but I hope you read this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous