All Comments on 'The Path to Nowhere'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
4 stars

This is the way most wife whores end up that cuckold and cheat on their husbands. So all you sefl proclaimed "fiction only" writers need to take heed, because this shit is real and happens everyday. Fucked up marriages and fucked up childrens lives just for a little strange.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Shit happens sometimes.

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

She was long enough removed him and old enough to grasp it was NRE and certainly not love after a few days.

Fleshed out a bit more it would have worked better.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago

I figure this is the truth behind many such affairs. I'll bet it's the better part of 9 our of 10. The seducer delivers a good line and the target believes the crap. Only the sincere suffer the consequences. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
she deserved it

for an apparent educated woman how can she say she fell in love with joe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Seduced and abandoned

Dumb wife with two kids. The morning after pill works. Nice way to screw up your life.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Great, if old , story about another idiot of a cheating wife who gives up a good man and her children for a little innocent recreational sex. This was from the cheating wife's perspective Lue. Did you enjoy this one. Angel certainly did, until she didn't.

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 4 years ago
hmm

guess she didn't get the memo that communication is key to a good marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

for the morality lesson. I’m sure this scenario frequently happens in this fucked up world. Three stars; not much depth to these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Good Story...

Well laid out and written.

This story points-up a fact about many women who are spouses in a long term marriage, that think themselves bored and the sex with their husband bland, stale and boring, as well...

While all their thinking, skips over the fact they're taking their husbands for granted, while thinking only of themselves! This, instead of talking with their husbands, and working with them to liven their own sexual lives and marriages up together.

They're a bunch of self aggrandizing, lazy slut bitch wives! Instead of doing something as simple as openly communicating their needs, by talking with their own husbands and staying faithful and true, keeping their bodies and cunts unpolluted and pure for their husbands, these selfish, self-seeking women, go out looking for another sexual partner, or are easy targets for a brazen good looking male, married wife seducer, like this Joe ASSHOLE was!

You clearly showed us, this woman in her work travels, was looking for an affair, and found one!

Loved the way this story boomeranged on her, then took her down and out, when all the Karma her cheating on her husband caused, when that boomerang circled and came back at her, it hit and destroyed her marriage and life! Good punishment for her!

I really liked this story, author, why I gave it five stars!

I'll be looking to read more of your stories, next time I visit this site!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
she got what she deserved

she acted like a whore and her treated her like a whore. Used and dumped put with the trash she made of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Everglades

It is now my life's mission. That I take men like Joe. On a vacation to the Everglades in Florida. So let it be known if you're one of them don't come to Florida. Unless you like alligators

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very poorly conceived.

Unpleasant concept ending in an unpleasant manner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Of course the ex husband should send Joe a thank you card.

Then he should ambush him and put him in a wheel chair for the rest of his life.

But Joe did reveal what a worthless whore he was married to. If it hadn't of been Joe it would have been Jim, or John, or Jamal, or whoever was in the right place at the ripe time to seduce her. I mean, Oh my God, how could any woman resist such a smooth and clever seduction: "Hey bitch, you wanna fuck?" "Not usually, but I will for you, you smoothing talking bastard." Yeah, Joe was a master. And in only three days this master cocksman erased whatever was accomplished in 15 years of marriage. She was half right, her marriage was dead for some time. Somehow she forgot to tell that to her husband and children until she had murdered and buried it under her arrogant self-centered lust. Yes, Nick will be better off, and so will the kids, eventually.

She's not just immoral and unethical, she's dumber than dirt. Maybe she'll do better if she gets a second chance. The odds are against her.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nothing much here.

No real plot, no emotion, no nothing.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Eh, the husband seemed remarkably uncaring his wife was a whore.

I'd have walked out and let her try and get to the hospital on her own

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago

I can’t say I enjoyed this. Sure I like a btb story but its too long to be a flash story, unfinished to be a longer story. Still 100x’s better than a cuckold story lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Get an editor

SO many mistakes made reading this irritating. She's a horrible person and deserved much worse. Why would he move out? She's pregnant with another man's kid. Time to tell everyone - her family, the kids, all their friends. She wants her freedom, she should have it. It should have been easy to get custody and the house from a mother that has to travel. One other thing. Even though there were a lot of emotional things that happened, the story had very little emotion to it. Badly done.

2 stars

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
Dear Angel

Get your head out of your ass. Don't blame it on Joe it's all you babe.

ranec1ranec1almost 4 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

gingerhuntergingerhunteralmost 4 years ago
Life lessons from a stupid, selfish slut?

I'm pretty much at a loss to find meaning in this story. The MC is hopeless. She's too much of a slut to remain faithful based on whatever moral code she absorbed as a child and too stupid to learn from her own experiences as an adult. Perhaps carrying a torch for Joe will keep her warm at night. Otherwise her future looks bleak and cold.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

I guess she got what she deserved!

5

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Karma...

She got what she deserved. She fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Now she has nothing thanks to her 3 days of infidelity, no husband, no family, and no self respect. Joe is a bastard and one day karma will make him pay, probably from the husband of one of his conquests. Would like to see a chapter about Joe getting his but.... This story was presented nicely. It made its point and ended as it should (except Joe didn't burn). A nice 5 stars but next time payback is due...

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 4 years ago

Excellent

She destroys her her marriage and her live for lust and ends up with nothing but pain.: Pricesless! 5 stars and a favorite

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago

Just a question, presumably both wife and husband were still active sexually albeit not as frequently as earlier in their marriage, if so what birth control did they use?

She had unprotected sex with a complete stranger and conceived, did she use a condom with husband, obviously not on the pill and no mention of a vasectomy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well, cheers to ya stupid slut. Have fun and try to enjoy.

Well done the drawing of an empty head putrid slut and a sorrow piece of shit male existence (Joe must have slipped from his mother’s poop chute at the birth of his brother).

OldskierOldskieralmost 4 years ago
Everyday

Sure stories like these happen every day, sad but true ...... Hard lessons . Yep life can suck, but you reap what you sow, DEAL WITH IT......

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago
She was willing to use Plan B, . . .

. . . which is an abortion drug, but when she realized that she was knocked up anyway, the thought of going to an abortion clinic never crossed her mind? A few hundred bucks, something someone with her job surely has, and Planned Parenthood would have sucked the pregnancy right out of her.

She would have had a discharge for a day, maybe two, but she could have fended off her husband with a faked illness.

Her problem wasn’t that she fucked Joe, who had told her in advance that he was a sexual predator; her problem is that she was dumb as a box of rocks. Any guy who admits that, in advance, and she isn’t worried about HIV or some other viral nastiness, and she knew she wasn’t on birth control? That’s one thing about the cheating wives in LW: they’re all written as bone stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Joe needs a sharp object to the family jewels.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"When we were able to make love it seemed rushed. The build up we used to enjoy was all but non existent." - Why is that? Why don't YOU slow it down?

@Anonymous Re: "Very good story" - Yes, if the wives put HALF the effort they put into the affair into working on their marriage, they wouldn't feel the need for the affair!

Of course he's independently wealthy and the world's greatest lover! Guys like that don't have to hang around hotel bars picking up married women!

Why no abortion?

Their sex life was "all but nonexistent?" Was it any more existent for him than for her?

"Nick bring a medical professional packed my vagina with towels and took me to the hospital" - So he wouldn't have done that if he wasn't a medical professional?

Too much narration, stilted dialog.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Weak

Very boring same old, same old story of a slut wife that for some reason thinks she deserves more than her husband and family is giving her. No characters in your story make it interesting and get your readers pulled into your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Grief

This one was really bad.

nickbgbnickbgbalmost 4 years ago

A strangely detached husband, a totally stupid wife, and gutter slime for a lover.

Considering the way that Angel perceived her marriage at the time, i can see how the first period of cheating came about. I've no idea why she'd even entertain a repeat though, particularly given her miscarriage (she knew what sort of man he was by then); Joe was a predator, a parasitical user of women. It would've been nice if he'd suffered some actual punishment IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Read it again.

Husband had a vasectomy. Thus no protection. But this was pure genius. A btb where the one burned was the cheater. However it Did destroy a marriage.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

This was not one of my favorite stories but still told a story about how stupid people can be. Had the story been told in past tense it would have been better and to write how a female feels when you are a man never works. Now to address a few issues.

northstanderrhino about 2 hours ago

Just a question, presumably both wife and husband were still active sexually albeit not as frequently as earlier in their marriage, if so what birth control did they use?

She had unprotected sex with a complete stranger and conceived, did she use a condom with husband, obviously not on the pill and no mention of a vasectomy?

From the first page, "Joe, I don't want you to pull out. Leave it in me. I should have said something. Joe, I'm not protected. You came in me. My husband has had a vasectomy so we don't use protection. I know I'm within a few days of ovulation. Hopefully I'm still safe."

lujon2019 about 2 hours ago

Eh, the husband seemed remarkably uncaring his wife was a whore.

I'd have walked out and let her try and get to the hospital on her own

I think you miss read the husbands reactions about uncaring, unless you were referring to how he handled being told she cheated and was pregnant, shock has a way of looking like uncaring.

Anonymous about 2 hours ago

Seduced and abandoned

Dumb wife with two kids. The morning after pill works. Nice way to screw up your life.

The only time she wasn't in bed with Joe and a full load of cum in her was when she was at the show, no trips to the pharmacy. If she was impregnated the first day the pill wouldn't have worked anyway.

Anonymous about 2 hours ago

she deserved it

for an apparent educated woman how can she say she fell in love with joe?

The way the story went it seemed she was more into the romance and thrill than anything else. There is a thin line between love and lust. If anything she was guilty of being deaf, he told her that his goal was love them and leave them pregnant.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCyclealmost 4 years ago
northstanderrhino... did you just skim through this story?

I quote the dialog from page 1 here...

"My husband has had a vasectomy so we don't use protection"

If you're going to comment on a story, please at least make sure you have your facts right.

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not bad...

I liked the story...thank you...*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When Joe approached her the second time....

She should have borrowed a carving knife from the kitchen and turned him into a soprano

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another useless cheater

Beauty is she burned herself. She was remarkably stupid but then there are people that shallow.

"You're good looking/say pretty words/etc, I'll abandon anything for you"

Good story

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Just plain dreadful

For an intelligent woman our heroine was completely out of it. It takes some skill to portray a woman who is dissatisfied and is likely to wander. This author did not have that skill and the resultant product comes across as something that was given insufficient attention to merit more than the 1* I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

the bitch got just what she deserved nobody left for her to love no husband no lover dumb slut

terraknorterraknoralmost 4 years ago

So, Plan B didn't work or wouldn't work, but, abortion wasn't a considered option? I guess that would have not allowed the spontaneous abortion at 14 weeks, etc. Still....wonder how many women who would use Plan B, wouldn't consider an abortion.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Sad

Interesting story. Sad to me because it represents a piece of our society. Not much to it but lust and sexual fulfilment. No feel sorry for Angel and I kind of wish some husband puts a hole in good old Joe.

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
Oh No Joe

I am reading about the stupid Angle and all the bad things that have happened to her and other worst things readers wished happened to her. But nowhere have I read that Joe should burn in hell or be castrated or get an STD and die a horrible death. Angle is just a middle age stupid greedy self indulging woman but, Joe is a sport marriage wrecker and woman destroyer but some of you readers ignore him. Well I think he should suffer at the hands of a Black Widow killer ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not belieable, but a ncie morality tale

So the wife goes crazy, gets screwed for three days, gets crazy and pregnant. In a quick story, the only explanation is the famed LW "Martian Slut Ray". Most women who look even half way good are hit on all the time, and they have numerous protections against these types of guys.

Temporary insanity, perhaps? The story is not all that interesting, other than the naive wife, finally realizes she screwed everything up.

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkalmost 4 years ago
Slut

Angel Is just a slut, and love to see joe eat a bullet.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

The worst thing about it: Her husband was open to them talking about their marriage problems before all the crap started. She didn't even try to talk to him. She didn't let him know she needed help to make things work for her. Men aren't mind readers and neither are women. We learn to talk to each other and listen to each other. If we care enough, good things can happen. End of lesson.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Stupid bitch, worthless and useless.

How does it feel, that emptiness???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Letter

The letter at the end was simply too much. You lost me there.

GreylocGreylocalmost 4 years ago

Ok, I hate cheaters as much or more than the next guy and the wife got burned hard, ***BUT*** JOE'S GOTTA PAY!!!! Here's a guy that gets his jollies off by ruining marriages, knocking up the wives, then slinking off into the night, just to do it again in a different town to spread the pain on families (husbands and kids). The wife deserves what she gets, but Joe needs some time with a filet knife used around his groin area in a VERY slow methodical one on one, with a very disgruntled husband. But hey what do I know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When I got home I told my ex-husband everything I had not already said.

I told him about the letter and let him read it.

Nick was pissed off that such an arsehole had destroyed his marriage. He went to the town where this occurred and went into the bar and spoke to the barman. The barman was dismissive of Nick and told him to piss off.

Nick waited around until the barman got off duty and then taught the barman about respect. Nick found out who Joe was and where he now lived.

Nick then went and had a talk to Joe. Funnily enough Nick did not use words but used his fists and his feet.

Joe ended up in Hospital and later in a facility for the permanently disabled. Nick worked Joe over big time. Shattered ribs, crushed genitalia, shattered knees and a broken back where some of the injuries.

Nick and I never did talk about it after he told me what he had done. AND no we did not reconcile but we are friends.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years ago

My issue, so far, with this story came before it started. You said: "Remember it's fiction. Doesn't have to be believable."

Hogwash.

Stories may contain fantasy or hard to believe elements. But, the key to a good story is in making the unbelievable believable. There are no hobbits, but five minutes into Lord of the Rings you are able to suspend disbelief and accept, at least in Middle Earth, Hobbits are real.

Being fiction does not give a writer freedom to write things that don't work and cannot be believed. Sjre, you CAN write whatever you want. But if you want your stories to be liked and enjoyed, they need to be believable... even fiction.

Making the unbelievable believable is hard. But, the real problem arises when an author takes what should be BELIEVABLE and makes it UNBELIEVABLE.

Characters who know things they couldn't or who do things completely "out of character" or that make no sense are not believable.

That is not fiction. It is poor writing.

I will reserve any more commentary for after reading the story.

KB

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years ago

Ok, read it. Yep, not believable.

A heretofore faithful woman, used to being hit on, finds a man she saw in a bar at her door with flowers. He admits to bribing the hotel bartender to get her name and we assume room number (which could get the bartender fired), forces his way in her room and shuts the door, grabs her and kisses her.

So, far you have described the actions of a serial rapist

It was very believable to that point. But this is when it jumped the shark. Instead of fearing for her safety, she fucks the guy for three days and gets pregnant.

He says:

"Angel, I never use condoms. It's bareback or nothing with me. I assume that most married women are on some type of birth control. If not? I've sired several children to married women over the years so you would not be the first that I've left with a baby in their belly."

So, she still fucks him?????? Knowing he is intentionally trying to impregnate married women and destroying their marriages? He isnt with any of those women or raising the children. So, she also has to know he is a dirt bag.

She then throws away her marriage over him. She goes back for more and falls in love with him?

Martian slut ray.

Well, at least he wasn't a hobbit.

KB

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years ago

"I hope you find a man who will love you."

If you do, call me so I can knock you up again.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 4 years ago
Not bad but some disconnects

At the start she was in a loving marriage that was missing the old "spark" in the bed, admitting she was as guilty as her husband. Later you have her saying her marriage was dead and waiting for a reason to end. Your plot didn't lead us to believe it was that broke. There is absolutely no development about how she feels as a mother and the impact to her children. Another plot miss... I gave it 4* for going with the woman's side on this site, but much work to do if you want to develop as one of the better authors in this category.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 3 years ago
Realistic story

Regardless of the reasons, in most relationships, the sexual spark suffers with the pass of time and the realities of life, usually after 7-10 years of marriage. Infidelity can bring unilaterally the spark back to one of the spouses and made that party feel younger again. Unfortunately, this path often times leads to divorce like in this case. It seems a sad story, but it's not, it's just realistic. If you want happy endings in life, buy romance novels. Thanks for the story. I rated it a deserved 5.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Stupid plot. He told her up front no birth control. She knows when her own fertile period is.

She comes across in the story as not stupid, yet she still has unprotected sex fully knowing her chances of pregnancy are great.

Honestly, what woman would do that???

Once he said bareback or nothing and admitted he’d sired lots of babies on stupid married women, it was out the door in any real life situation.

We all know that....

Rates 2/5 for a clumsy plot.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Let’s face it she ended up where she deserved to end up. It’s not mentioned in the story but she clearly fell over at some point and all her IQ points spilled out but she was unable to find the majority of them, when you only have a single figure IQ score stupidity becomes a foregone conclusion.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Karma. She deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really like how almost all the husbands of your stories are utterly,thoroughly and deeply useless and insufficient. And how they don't even compare to their wives' lovers when it comes to lovemaking. Other authors have the decency to make the wives say "Honey he wasn't better than you, he was just... different" wherea you don't beat around the bush and you always make it clear how much better the lovers are than the hubbies. And how the wives get pregnant from having sex just once.. You're such a gem dude. Huge respect to you.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

I would like to wish the character you have sketched out that he has contracted HIV and suffers a slow and painful death. This should be the case for all women who act like your protagonist!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Very wooden dialogue. She deserved far worse than divorce. Maybe HIV??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
incomplete & hanging

Story feels incomplete & hanging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dumb Wife

First, she goes into his room to get laid and it doesn't cross her mind that she is not protected. Look I know it is just a story, but at least be realistic. At the end she tells "Joe" that her marriage had been on life support anyways. Earlier in the story she mentions that her marriage is having problems, but a big part is the schedules that they are each on. Which is it....can't be both ways. Lastly, no husband married for over 5 - 10 years can ever compete with the excitement of a strange lover.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

Does anyone in this guy's stories understand birth control? They're adults, not teen-agers.

Anyway, it was mostly the same old crap, except we didn't have to read as much about the wife's toe nails as usual, and she didn't break her ankle and end up in the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, yeah.....

The author clearly states “It’s just a story”. In one case the wife claims “My marriage was on life support anyway.” At the end she’s claiming she lost her husband, children and family. “My happy life”. So, which is it? Story or not, there has GOT to be some consistency, otherwise she just comes across as stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hopefully some day, the person or persons on the other end of those threatening phone calls will catch up with asshole Joe!

Write that one why dont’cha Rob?

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

While I love what happened to the cheating bitch... I felt bad for Nick & the kids. I think all cheaters should have their genitals burnt off -- women and men. Where can I find some good "torture the bitch to death" stories?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another marriage gone bad.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - not much new or different - just the standard BTB story.

She got exactly what she deserved.

Plus continuing to meet with ASSHOLE means she did not learn the lesson.

She seems to be destined for a vagina full of STD's.

It is a good thing the husband tossed her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She damn sure got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

thats what happens when you think with your pussy .ha ha ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a shock! She didn't break her leg or ankle, the left one of course. Maybe the author is slipping.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Eventually Joe will meet a painful end. He is scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good for her! She lost everything. Couldn't speak to her husband but let another guy have her... again. Only wish is that the author would've finished with what happened to her husband. And no, not meeting somebody within a few months & marrying. I doubt that happens in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Starting with Disney princesses, and then romance novels, women are groomed with a sense of entitlement. They grow up with unreal expectations. Kind of like a man thinking his love life, is going to be like porn. Ladies- some words of advice. Don’t get married, if you expect your life to be like a romance novel. Stresses of the job, kids, will all take a toll on it. And when you meet that smooth tongued seducer, who maybe drives a hot car, or is successful in business, remember it’s an illusion. The bars are full of 40-50 year old women, who are divorced, and unhappy. And a woman with kids who is young and good looking, can still get fucked on a regular basis. But nobody is going to volunteer, to take on raising her family. Remember that!

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some comeuppance for Joe sure would be tasty.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

That was utterly worthless.

Truly worthless story.

The dialogue was some of the worst I have read here. As a BTB story it fell totally flat, and she made it four months without hubby noticing?

Everything about this seemed like it was written by a 14 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So quick and easy falling in love with Joe during and after her marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shows how much the writer knows about women... typical American male.. can’t seem to see beyond his own dick!! Women don’t fall in love after two fucks.. in fact married women don’t get into sex unless they have emotionally attached themselves! And have decided to trade up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

where when a woman gives her husband pussy away and the husband finds out he ,don't care if she in love with the stranger, or not ,only that she gave his pussy away. no married man give a shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rubbish.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

At least it's not a RAAC ending and too bad there wasn't another cple paragraphs or page detailing her grief or guilt.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

What a bumb bitch. She got hers , good!

Eat shit and die bitch!!!!

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ditto "Dumb Bitch", Glad she burned!😈

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mercifully this was short. Well written. I think comments indicate an anger at a woman feeling and acting like this, especially since she took vows and believed it was wrong. There aren't any residual good feelings after the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just Another stupid slut!

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961almost 2 years ago

Sad when supposedly smart people make bad choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid skanking cunt deserves it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She deserved all of her suffering. She tried to call her marriage a failing one. But that simply wasnt true. Even she was picking out lingerie for her husband. And not as a last ditch effort. She conflates lust of youth with a dying marriage to justify her guilt. She avoids telling the kids why the divorce. Truly an awful person. She didn't start out awful, but it sure grew on her. She was still having regular sex with her husband. They weren't fighting. She looked forward to spending time with him. That's NOT a dying marriage. Stagnating...yes. He was right to divorce her. She rewrites history when it suites her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What the fuck did she expect? Deserved all she got and more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A sequel would be nice where she manages to track him down and exposes him, then the story switches to him where he finds out one of the women he slept with and had gotten pregnant committed suicide and her parents were looking at him for what he did. They catch him and ship him off to a place where punishment fits the crime, a third world country where unspeakable things happen to him.

While this is going on he finds out that his loved ones are slowly but surely turned towards the very same punishment as him with the only caveat that everybody knows why its happening, everything being recorded and made public online.

The story then changes to the perspective of another similar asshole at dinner party where the topic of discussion is about the video and how in the months after a group of victims have banded together anonymously to catch other assholes like Joe and, like joe, suffer horrendous punishment. He remembers the last video of joe as he was slowly made limbless while paralysed with a drug that keeps him fully councious and does nothing to dull the pain. He remembers the video where his cock and balls were seared, sliced and then fed to him and thought, what a stupid asshole getting caught like that. The following days he starts noticing things are slightly weird around him and how strange things are happening to him, lost keys, missplaced passport, unrequested password resets and glares from random people. He comes home one night after cuckolding another unknowing sap, turns on the news and hears his name. The tv anchor is new and it's as if she's talking about him. A chill creeps up his spine as he notices pictures of various families that have broken up in the past because of his actions. Suddenly he remembers about the group then feels a sharp pain in his neck and passes out. He wakes up tied and gagged in what looks like a shipping container with very little light comming from some airholes. Around him he notices more men just like him, some crying and saying this cant be true. Then everything goes dark as each of his dalliences are brought to light and punishment is passed upon him and his family.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

An unfinished tale of woe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was there a point to this immature writing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know LW is not Real World, but the way women are influenced by others in so many stories is interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And she is surprised because......? Joe couldn't have been more transparent in his dishonesty if he'd had worn a day glow T shirt advertising himself as a one man marriage wrecking service.

pummel187pummel1879 months ago

What a wonderful and may I say truly accurate depiction of a married woman in her 30's

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

can't say she didn't deserve it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Angel: [According to my doctor, the Plan B pill didn't work because one of your boys had already done his job. So, by the time I took the pill, I was already pregnant. It doesn't work if you've already conceived. I lost the baby at fourteen weeks.]

=====> Laughing my ass off. Is this how thr author thinks a plan B pill operates. Holy moley. Did you ever have a health or sex ed class or is the author from the 19th century. There are two plan B pills. One works 3-5 days AFTER conception and the other up to a couple days later. The doctor she saw was obviously a quack. Lol.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...