All Comments on 'The Perfect Arrangement'

by soggybagle

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
shang40shang40almost 9 years ago
Yes, I am first

Dear soggybagle,

I am first to read and comment on your story.

It's a honor for a cuck like you.

It reminds me when my own uncle seduced my wife in front of me and took her to my bed for a glorious fucking.

The cracking of bed and satisfying moans of wife made me to plan weekend honeymoon for them.

The best part was he treated her as wife and she gave me glorious cum filled pussy to lick

shang40shang40almost 9 years ago
कचकचीत संभोग बेशुध्दीकडे

प्रशांत काय किंवा पराग काय, दोघेही हिला बेशुद्ध करतात केवळ कचकचीत संभोगाने

GrntmbGrntmbalmost 9 years ago
Nicely written

Really well written story. It flowed really well, and you painted a really good picture of what was going on without getting long winded! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your story was too contrived

With no real seduction or eroticism. She told Sebastian that hubby wanted to see her with another man...how much more of an invitation did he need? Now, if she found herself increasingly attracted to Sebastian, if there was a risk of being caught by the family in a compromising position...that would make it more relatable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a loser WACC

There are also 2 kids at the perfect age to learn that dad is a loser cuckold and that mom is a gutter slut and the marriage means nothing.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The difference...

The warning before the story began: "the following is a tale of wife sharing". That was wrong...This is a tale of cuckolding. Sharing means one time or more times, but always in dates far distance from each other, so no real feelings can be developed from the sharing, the only one present being lust. In sharing most of the times, if not always the husband (or wife) is present and can participate. So in this case be sure that his wife will lose her respect for him each time she goes to her lover. Now it's 2 weekends, soon all weekends and then she moves out to her lover house. But the big question in this story is: "Why did the lover's wife divorced him?" Her fault, his fault? Was he a cheater? If he was, soon he will try to steal his "best friend" wife...As the writer asked for "constructive feedback", here it is: What misses in this story is: feelings!!! What did he felt? what did she felt after having another man? What were her feelings for her husband from that day on? How the relationship in the marriage developed after all this? What did the lover want? To reconstruct his life, or just have a whore to fuck in the weekends? If he got in love with her what could happen? Will he remove himself from the scene or try to steal her for her husband and former friend? If she got in love with her lover what could happen? The story would have been much better if when the lover got his act together and moved out of the house, all sharing stopped because he wanted to find a woman to share his life with...Then they could go on with it, but in a different angle: Swinging...As this story stayed soon or later real complications had to arise...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just another cuckold fetish story, seeking validation in the LW category.

A fetish involving your wife is still a fetish. Sharing is I take a bite out of an apple, then hand it to you for a bite, then you hand it back so I can take the next bite, etc. This story is about a husband who hands his wife over to another man for the sexual gratification of watching the other man consume his wife for the evening. Eventually it will be overnight, then the weekend, then as long as the wife desires the company and sexuality of a real man. The whole time your fetish cuck will be stroking his cock in sexual delight, watching his wife evolve into another man's full-time sex partner. At this point sexual intercourse between husband and wife become irrelevant, and pointless. The fucked up cuck now lives for the thrill and humiliation of watching, or hearing about, his former wife with her new man. Marriage may continue pro forma, but there is no loving wife, and there is no significant husband. No loving wife, just a mentally ill cuck feeding his fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another non story!

This is another non story written by the new group of authors that do not even come close to some of the older writers who do not even submit to Lit.com anymore. These new writers reflect the ignorance of today and cannot really conjure up any real imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The reason the old and very good writers aren't submittihng stgories onhere any more

is because of dear annony and assholes like him who are nasty and beat these writers up. So they said: "Fuck you in the heart dear annony., I'll go some place else. And that goes for me too BTW I gave this a 5!!!!

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 9 years ago
Side note to anonymous

You should not complain about anonymous posts in a post written anonymously.

Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
necessary addition

Your story would be much more interesting if you quoted the wife's words and actions while she was being made love to by Sebastian. It's always exciting to hear a woman's comments while she is in the throes of reaching her climax. It would even be more exciting if she would be telling her husband how she felt while being ravished by him.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
I agree 100% with @hindsight2020...

I agree 100% with @hindsight2020...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just not interesting or entertaining.

Maybe it was the way the story was told, from the husbands point of view. But regardless of the subject matter, this wasn't a good read. It was neither original or clever and it certainly wasn't erotic. So what was the point? Both bad and boring. Not a good combination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not all that original

In fact, not even an uncommon scenario in life. Still, interesting and an author that with some more fill in and buildup, perhaps emotion?

It could be better and more erotic.

I give it a five anyway as encouragement.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 9 years ago
Pretty Good

I liked the story. More dialogue from the wife and from Sebastian would have been a plus. I realize that writing good, believable dialogue is not an easy task but it adds so much to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Same and same and same

@ impo_61 You are 100% right. The 99.9% of the cuck stories show a short time the happy cuck and the happy hot wife state and after this what life the author thinks to the cuckold pair? Only Xleglover tries some time perspective. This stories are same and same and same........same and same.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That was ...

Considering the limitations of the first person view perspective a very very VERY well written story. The style and flow was excellent the only thing wrong with it was after a good long slow build up you kind of just dropped it and wrapped it up way too quickly. The last 2 paragraphs should have been 6. You kind of wasted all that good build up. But a great first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"...our sex lives have never been better."

When? If she's spending so much time with Sebastian, that really doesn't leave much time for them. Maybe HER sex life hasn't been better, but his? Really?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
Gave it a big old 5

for your effort and content

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I just find it crazy that a straight guy would do this.

I can't relate at all, why do gay guys get married and have kids in the first place.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
4 STARS

You write very well for a beginner and while it's true the plot has been used many, many times, show me one that hasn't. The best we can hope for is putting our little twist to it and this isn't as easy as it sounds.

I agree that it would have been better if the end were drawn out--give us the juicy parts. If you choose the route of the willing cuckold, at least let the poor guy go in the room with them.

At least you didn't humiliate Hubby, a big plus in my book. I've written humiliation stories, at the request of readers, but find they now turn me off. One thing I might suggest is trying what I did today after seeing the response to my "Silver Fox" story. I looked in the LW Honor Roll section and studied some of the big score stories found there. Anyway, I wish you luck. You do have talent; just remember, everyone won't like your stories, so don't let them get you down.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
NOT BAD

I read this after finishing your first story. You show improvement in your second. I agree with others we should try to keep things realistic as much as possible. KEEP WRITING!

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 9 years ago
Nice

I like this and your other story too. Why do you keep hubby away. I'd like to see the sex (more detail please) in front of hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Obscene Offscene

I agree with others. The seduction is enjoyable, but the husband should be able to watch & describe in detail his wife getting fucked by their friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kill yourself

Slit your throat or neck, don't rightly care which.

If possible, have it recorded or streamed online, I'd love to see you drown in your own blood.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Overall enjoyable

You did use incorrect words a few times such as message instead of massage, and also, like many others, use that instead of who. Your sentence "It was like a kid on Christmas morning that actually got what he wanted" So Christmas morning got what it wanted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OLDER THEN THE WIFE(42) ??!!? WHAT'S THAT GERIATRIC PORN ?!!!!!!

PURE PUTRID CRAP NOT A STAR WORTH

Harry in VA's Witness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

The story is good. Great premise, and it delivered quite well. However, the story ended just when things were starting to get hot. And hubby was deprived from seeing them have sex. What a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ignore the haters

This was a very good story. It's also very realistic too. My wife and I have an open marriage so it's not out of the norm for SOME couples who can handle it and enjoy it. Face it, with two men in the house, the woman is going to be fucked by both men. Similarly, establishing a sharing schedule is realistic too. The couple will benefit because there is no limit for love. Jealousy is no issue for some adults. The ones that do have have issues have no business with swinging or alternate lifestyles or even on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best

One of the best ive read bro, keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My Ultimate Dream

Your story is well told and I Only wish That it was MY Wife that finally enjoyed herself and made My Dreams Cum true!

Gem_tigerGem_tigeralmost 9 years ago
Ignore the ignorant 'Anymoses'

Well written, good story. I had thought of trying this fantasy out many years ago but, we decided that we could not use someone we knew; they might blab but, they will probably always see my wife 'naked' and she would not want that. We never did fulfill that fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

But that just makes you a loser, not a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Could have been better

The story was good right until the last bit at the end. You had details and graphic imagery throughout, but the last bit stumbled hard. If you can keep the pacing and details consistent throughout it will be much, much better for you as a writer, and in general.

RobsoundRobsoundalmost 8 years ago
Nice Story

This was a nice story, well written. A little rushed at the end, but otherwise excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So fucking STUPID.

Any man that would act like this is a cock sucking fag, not a husband who loves his wife. STUPID.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done, a lovely story, keep it up.... X

Well done, a lovely story, keep it up.... X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why?

Why would her husband not divorce her? Does he think that an old man can't carry diseases? Or get her pregnant? Does he not have a lick of pride or self respect? Divorce the slut and make sure her family friends and children know what she's doing. End of story. Even for fiction, this made no sense. Awful attempt at story telling.

dad72momdad72momalmost 7 years ago
happy husband

married males that don't have a fantasy for their wifes to have sex with another man will never understand the thrill of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Nice story! It takes a real man to share his wife with another man....and a real woman to do it! Congrats guys and happy fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Well Written

Nicely written story on my favorite subject. The hateful comments are only coming from insecure men, secure men aren't afraid of this topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT. LIKE IT. LIKE IT. I GAVE IT A 4.4/5.0 (88%)! The story is totally REALISTIC & very EROTIC. Eroticism in this story is UNDERSTATED by choice. It can sensed from the husband's inner world & his relationship with his wife.

I fully agree with dad72mom 06/10/17. According to them,

you'll have a hard time understanding the thrill of this story

UNLESS you have a strong voyeur/cuck-wannabe side.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Thankfully

Saggybeagle gave up his aborted attempt at writing after this cuckold farce. Sometimes good things happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I enjoyed this wife sharing story but he should have watched Sebastian fuck a drunk Ashley and there could have been more details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sick Cluck

Way to Show Your Love for your Wife .. Forsaking all others ..

OOAAOOAAalmost 4 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0). My cup of tea.

A very good friend of mine was to stay in my city for about 3 months. I first talked with my wife & we insisted that he stay with us in our spare room.

My wife & our guest hit it off from the get-go; at first it genuinely was a non-romantic, Platonic relationship.

The three of us had a lot of fun. It was summer so we went to beaches & other kinds of outdoors.

Occasionally we went to a place where we could dance. Over & above that, as a rule the three of us had 'dance sessions' at home two three times a week. My friend is an A+ dancer whereas I assessed myself at C-. As my wife loves to dance, I let them dance just the 2 of them most of the time.

After a while my wife set a rule whereby my friend and I would take turns to apply sunscreen lotion on her back & the back of her legs. My friend asked me if that was OK with me. I answered, "Abosutely." After that he played dumb and applied the sunscreen lotion on her ass wherever it was not covered by her bikini bottom.

When the two of them danced at home, his hard-on was visible & often pressed against my wife.

When my wife & I were alone, she hugged me and asked me to reiterate I was OK with what was going on.

I sked her, "Do you realize he is dying to fuck you?"

She whispered in my ear, " Do YOU realize that I am dying to fuck him but ONLY if I get your permission."

For the next 2 months the 3 of us lived in a ménage à trois. We all were happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What makes this cuckold tick?

In a casual conversation with my wife this morning finally a few of the pieces to the puzzle of why I have been driven to encourage, pillow talk, badger and ultimately, set up each one of my three wives to let other men fuck them.

Quite simply, it is a huge part of who I am! All my life, whenever I became involved in a group or an activity that fascinated me, I would devote all my efforts into making things better and eventually I would be the one leading the group and focussing its efforts - this would include any sports I got involved in - I would eventually be the captain or the manager, a leader in political activities, etc. My drive took over and the other people just let me take over.

As a teenager I had access to a treasure trove of sex books that mostly had to do with

women who were easily seduced or lured away from their normal lives by lurid or natural sexual opportunities.

When I got married I shared such stories with my wife and by the time she was 23 I and another man were on either side of her lying on a hardwood floor stripping her naked, so eventually he just climbed on her and was the first to fuck her married pussy. After that it was just a matter of time before she was pillow talked into it again and then set up for another man to have her. We started swinging and learned about other opportunities for sex and a normal, natural part of her life as a young mother included getting fucked by strangers about four times a year for the next ten years. During that time she had a few contacts with a couple of other women and a couple of guys sucked me off in a group setting and once my wife and another guy joined in to blow me.

Many years later my current wife, even though she originally said she "wasn't that type of girl!" Became thoroughly enrapt by the knowledge that once she was naked and on her back looking up at a stranger all she had to do was hump herself up to him and reach down between her widespread legs and guide him home and man after man after man was more than willing to come over to our place for a piece of her. Quite often she was providing a much-needed service to our neighborhood two or three times a week and one fellow was coming over for lunch break quickies two to four times a month.

Once my wife and I were totally involved in the lifestyle it seemed the most normal and natural thing we could ever do - and yes, it was only natural that some of the men who fucked my wife came to know her husband as a willing cocksucker.

So, I have always been an overachiever, trying to make the world a better place

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Maybe the sex scene a little longer and the next morning. Good job on the set up. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written. However, the anonymous writer who voraciously reads these stories , and then wishes the author would cut his throat, and drown in his own blood. Seems to be deathly afraid to come out of his closet. He, by all appearances seems loath to admit he's a latent Cuckold. Poor dude loves to read the stories and than self flagellate. Well, do it on your own time, and let the adults read whatever they damn feel like reading. You self- righteous twit.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Thanks for the early warning. Saved me from reading it.

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

Just another cuck story...

DOL

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

How fucking pathetic...

DIK

SomehowyouSomehowyouabout 1 year ago

What an awesome story. What I like is that there is not to much corny dialogue. Still, it would be nice to have her describe the action and how you were feeling. Maybe your stomach was in knots as your listened to the click of her heels as she walked down the hallway, hand in hand...you felt her slipping away, etc. Just describe the tension. Great job. I wish I could write so well.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this one - although I thought it could have had a little more meat on the bone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not even good fiction no such Mc exists maybe once not continuing for months

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why should she stop there? Why not find several other guys to fuck when she's not fucking Sebastian? Cuck boy can sit in the corner and jack off thinking about all the action she's getting.

CZOFTWCZOFTW6 months ago

Ended rather abruptly. You yada yada'd over the sex

Rw43Rw436 months ago

What happened to the whole “watching” bit? When your goal is to watch your beautiful woman lose herself in passion, how is that satisfied when it happens in a different room behind a closed door, or when you’re away at work, or when they are in a different house?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Liked it however, its never so cut and dried. Its just not built in those who truly are soul mates with a friend tapping away at the 100% love of your life. I guess its not possible to not have the ramifications of desire, emotion, and the feelings of loss of control, and the animalistic need to reclaim, while on the other side the new stronger male always attempts to establish dominance to all the others, it primal nature at work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sad, just sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous