The Performance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan started to lower herself down on to me. As the head of my dick touched her pussy lips, she tensed and stopped. She took a very deep breath then lowered herself down and my dick slid inside of her. Megan rode me in a sitting position for a while and I massaged her nipples. As her breathing sped up, I put my arms behind her and gently pulled her down so that I could kiss her. We quickly had our tongues in each other's mouths. I started pushing my pelvis harder. Surprisingly, since this was our first time together, we were perfectly in sync.

Megan finally broke our kiss and leaned back slightly so we could see each other's complete faces. Between heavy breaths, she said, "Do . . . you . . . know . . . how . . . long . . . it's . . . been . . . since . . . I've . . . been . . . fucked? Oh shit! Oh God! OH GOD!!" Megan made a guttural moan as she came. Her face looked exquisite. She gulped air. I kept trying to push.

After a few seconds, Megan asked urgently, "Harry, where are you?"

"Almost," I said.

"Please come in me, now!" Megan begged. A few seconds later I did. It had been a while since I'd had sex too. Still, I think I remembered most of my trysts. That night with Megan was, by far, the best.

Megan lay on top of me with my dick in her for a long time. I gently stroked her back. After a time, I moved my hands to her ass. I hadn't seen any blemishes on Megan's ass, but I felt a line of raised, hard flesh where her right cheek met the back of her thigh. "My souvenir of being whipped," Megan said quietly.

"Never again," I said.

"Harry, I believe you," Megan replied.

At Megan's suggestion, we spent the next several hours exploring every inch of each other's bodies. Megan's scar, when I saw it, looked nasty. It must have bled and hurt like hell. Even with the scar, Megan Ward was an extremely beautiful, sexy, desirable woman.

We fucked again, very slowly, in the wee hours of that Sunday morning and then went to sleep. Megan held onto me very tightly all night, even while she was asleep.

Late the next morning, we were sitting naked in Megan's kitchen having coffee. "Harry," Megan said, "can I run an idea by you?"

"Sure," I replied.

"You remember that I told you a week ago that I enjoy being tied up naked and exposed?" Megan asked.

"Yes," I said.

"You've seen some of the pictures Evan has done of me naked and tied."

"Yes."

"Well," Megan said hesitantly, "Evan wants to do a picture with me tied up with a naked guy. I've kept saying no because I didn't know any guys I'd want to be tied with. Would you pose that way with me?"

I thought this was another huge step for Megan. "Of course," I said.

"Don't you want to think about it?" Megan asked.

"Being tied up naked with you? What's to think about?" I replied. Megan smiled.

We were back at the warehouse near the Anacostia River the next Thursday night. Megan and I were naked in Evan's studio. Evan was fully clothed. The fourth person in the room was Al, a large, muscular man who was bare from the waist up. He would do the tying.

"Ok," Evan said, "Megan, to get ready for the pose, I need you to give Harry a hardon, or I can do that if you prefer."

"No offense Evan," I said, "but I'd prefer that Megan do that."

"Thought so," Evan pouted.

Megan giggled and took my dick in her hands. When I was hard, Evan said, "Harry, I need you to put that gorgeous dick in Megan's cute cunt." Megan smiled. We embraced. She spread her legs and I slid into her. We were both standing. "Al," Evan said.

Al took his time tying Megan and me together. He basically wrapped rope around our calves and thighs to mid-thigh. He roped our chests together tightly. Then, he instructed us to each put our hands on the other's ass and he tied our hands in place. If it had been with anyone other than Megan, it would have been very uncomfortable.

I had been told that Evan did his work by sketching his models in their poses and taking photos and doing the painting later at his leisure. As Evan walked around the two of us, he said, "I think I can get several pictures out of this." He got on the floor on his back with his sketch pad and wiggled his way between our legs so that he was looking up at my dick in Megan's pussy. Evan drew for a long time. He then asked Al to hand him a camera and he took several pictures. Evan got off the floor and repeated that process from several different perspectives. Megan and I were tied together in coitus for over two hours. When Al finally untied us, we both ran across the warehouse to the single bathroom without bothering to dress.

In the car going home, Megan said something that made me both happy and sad. "Harry," she said, "I really enjoyed that. Being naked with you just feels right and being tied to you made me feel truly safe for the first time in a very long time."

That Saturday was hot and humid. I took Megan to Helen's and Jim's. Helen met us at their front door nude. I glanced over my shoulder at their neighbor across the street who was working in his front yard. Helen said, "Everyone in the neighborhood had seen me nude and, Harry, you know damn sure that I don't mind. Come on inside. Let's get those clothes off the two of you."

I introduced Megan to Helen. We undressed and went out back to the pool. I introduced Megan to Jim, who offered us each a beer. The four of us spent the afternoon in our birthday suits swimming, sunning, drinking, and talking. As the sun went down, Jim fired his grill and made burgers. He put an apron on for that. At one point during dinner, Helen and Jim both went inside. Megan softly said to me, "I love your friends. Do you think they like me?"

"I'm sure of it," I replied.

When Helen came back out, she dropped a small bombshell. "Harry, I haven't told you, Penny's coming back to D.C."

To Megan, I explained "Penny is Helen's and Jim's daughter." To Helen, I asked, "What happened to the dream job?"

"Her position was funded in part by the Feds, part by the State, and part by the City of Portland," Helen said. "Both the Feds and Portland have cut that funding. Ergo, no more job."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said.

"Really?" Helen asked sarcastically. "You'll enjoy having Penny back. Maybe the two of you can finally do that show she's talked about."

"What show?" Megan asked.

Before I could stop her, Helen explained how Penny had stripped naked onstage in front of a live audience while talking her way through the experience. She added that Penny had talked to me about doing a similar show in which both Penny and I would undress. I was interested in doing that at the time because I was interested in Penny. With Megan in my life, I was much less interested. That the subject had revived put me in a spot, I thought, where I was liable to seriously piss off Megan, Penny, Helen, and Jim.

Before I could say something like 'that was then, this is now,' Megan said, "That sounds like great fun Harry. You should do it. I'd watch."

"Maybe you could join in," I said.

"I'd love that," Megan replied. To Helen and Jim, Megan said, "Harry understandably hasn't told you, but I'm something of an exhibitionist. I love it when people see me naked. So far, I've only modeled for an artist. Standing naked in front of a clothed audience with Harry would be a whole new thrill."

Helen laughed. "Penny loves to be seen too," she said. "Two women undressing themselves and then undressing a man. That has possibilities. Jim, don't let me forget to mention that to Penny next time I talk to her."

"When is Penny coming back?" I asked.

"In two weeks," Jim replied. "She has a few things to wrap up out there."

Helen got up and sat down next to Jim. "Would you get naked onstage Dear?"

"Not if that's all I got to do," Jim replied. "The thing I fantasize about doing in front of an audience is fucking you."

Helen laughed. "That would get us arrested."

Jim reached out his hand and began stroking Helen's left nipple. "We've got an audience right here," Jim said. "Do you guys mind?"

"Of course not," Megan answered.

Helen reached down and started stroking Jim's dick. Jim put his other hand between Helen's legs. I saw Jim work a finger into Helen. "That feels good," Helen said. Looking at me, Helen said, "You haven't seen us fuck since college."

Megan looked at me with a questioning smile. "We were very good friends," I said.

"I wish I'd had friends like that," Megan said.

"You do," Jim said. "Once Helen and I are done, we'd be happy to watch you and Harry." Megan put a hand on my dick and smiled.

Jim pulled a cushion off one of the lounge chairs and dropped it on the concrete. Smiling, Helen lay on the cushion on her back and spread her legs. Jim mounted her and began to make love to her.

Helen and Jim had been very good friends of mine since college. Additionally, Helen was still a very attractive woman. It was heartwarming and arousing to watch my two dear friends. I don't know whether Megan shared the heartwarming emotion but, looking at her, I could tell that she was aroused by watching Helen and Jim fuck. Megan and I played with each other more intensely the longer Helen and Jim went at it.

After what seemed to be a long time, Helen let out a loud "OH!" followed a few seconds later with "God that was good." At the same time, Jim let out two loud grunts. Although their hips had stopped moving, Jim stayed on top of Helen for several more minutes while the couple kissed.

Jim finally got off Helen and helped her stand up. Jim's still partially hard dick was glistening with Helen's juices and some of Jim's come was running down Helen's thigh. They both looked very happy.

Megan said, "That was beautiful."

Jim jovially said, "Well, now it's your turn. I guess you'll want a fresh cushion." He pulled the cushion from another lounge chair and put it on the concrete.

Megan looked at me. She smiled, stood up, and extended her hand to me. I took it and she led me to the cushion. Megan said, "On your back Harry." I lay down on the cushion. I was already hard from watching Helen and Jim and from Megan playing with me. I knew from playing with her that Megan was already very wet. Megan straddled me and, with no hesitation this time, lowered herself down until my dick was as far into her as it could go. Being in Megan felt fantastic. Of course, it always did (and still does). Megan began moving up and down on me as I fondled her tits.

Megan rode me at a moderate pace. I guess she wanted to give Helen and Jim plenty of time to watch us. They were standing a couple of feet away from us, holding hands. This may sound perverted, but I was actually very pleased that my best friends were seeing me have sex with the woman I had fallen in love with. From the look on Megan's face, I inferred that she was also enjoying having an audience.

After quite a while, Megan lay completely on top of me and started humping me faster. As we kissed, I used my legs, hips, and back to push into her. As always seemed to be the case, we immediately found a shared rhythm. As our fucking got more intense, I forgot about Helen and Jim. My focus narrowed to the wonderful sensations Megan was causing and trying to do the same for her.

I could feel it coming but exploded inside Megan much harder than I'd expected. My vision got blurry for a moment. As I finished, Megan shuddered and yelled "Ah, Ah, Oh GOOOOOOOOD!" Then, her body relaxed except for her very hard breathing. I held her tight. After her breathing slowed, we had another very long kiss.

Megan finally got up and helped me up. Helen and Jim were smiling. "Good?" Helen asked.

"Fantastic!" Megan replied.

"Thank you for letting us watch," Jim said.

The four of us cleaned up our dinners. It was late when we got done. Helen said to us, "You have a choice: there is the guest bedroom, or you can sleep with Jim and me."

Megan said to me, "Can we sleep with them?"

"Of course," I responded.

Before we went to bed, Megan took me into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and started pissing. Looking up at me, she said, "Harry, I had sex in front of two people I just met this afternoon! I couldn't have done that without you. I feel so safe and comfortable with you that I can do anything." I appreciated that fucking in front of Helen and Jim was another huge step for Megan. I was gratified that I was helping her become comfortable acting out her sexuality, especially since I got so much pleasure with her.

Megan stood up, flushed, and raised the toilet seat. "Your turn," she said. Megan had a comforting effect on me as well. Ordinarily, I absolutely cannot piss if someone's watching. Megan was watching me that night and I had no trouble at all.

Penny's welcome home to D.C. was spread over a weekend. Her many friends had rented out the back room of a Georgetown bar on Friday evening for the main, clothed, event. Helen, Jim, Megan, and I were invited, and we went together. The room was already packed when we got there. I saw Penny across the room. She was still very beautiful. When she saw me, she elbowed her way through her friends and gave me a tight hug and a kiss.

Helen introduced Megan to Penny as my girlfriend. That produced a visible reaction. After a moment, Penny looked at me and asked, "So, she's the one you are gaga about?"

"Gaga?" I said.

Penny laughed. "That's what Mom tells me." To Megan, Penny said, "Come on. Let me get you a drink. I'd like to talk." Penny led Megan away through the crowd.

Helen, Jim, and I were over twenty years older than most of Penny's friends. Helen and Jim knew several of them and I'd met a few when Penny did her performance a few years back. However, Helen, Jim, and I stayed together most of the evening. I could see Megan and Penny talking with each other for a very long time. That concerned me, but I saw the two women laughing together more than once. On the drive back to Megan's townhouse that night, she said, "I really like Penny. I think she's a kindred spirit."

The second phase of Penny's welcome home was much more intimate. Megan and I were invited to Helen's and Jim's the next afternoon for another cookout. Megan and I went to the store that morning. As we walked through the aisles, I said, "I feel like we ought to at least bring Penny a bottle of wine, but I don't know what she likes."

"Malbec," Megan responded with a small smile. "It's on the list."

Penny met us at the door of her parents' house that afternoon. She was, of course, nude. Her first words to us were, "Let's get you guys undressed." Megan and I took off our clothes in the foyer. Penny took a step back and looked Megan's bare body up and down. "God girl, you are gorgeous," Penny said. She gave Megan a bare hug that lasted a couple of minutes. Penny then turned to me and looked me up and down. "You still look great Harry," she said. She gave me a long hug and a long kiss.

Penny, Helen, Jim, Megan, and I spent the rest of the day nude by the pool. We swam, sunned, drank, and talked. Penny gave us a detailed account of her time in Portland. She didn't seem disappointed to be back in D.C. As the sun set, Jim fired his grill, cooking steaks in honor of the occasion (I wish I had his talent with a grill). Helen produced some delicious sides and more wine was poured. I noticed that Megan wasn't drinking much and paced myself accordingly.

After dinner, Jim, who had drunk a bit, said, "You know, there was a time, before she went to Portland, when we were hoping Penny and Harry would hook up." I was not pleased that the conversation was taking this direction.

Penny added, "I know that I was the one who ran away to Portland. It was a great job, but I also wanted to get away from the situation. I wasn't sure about falling for an older man who is my parents' best friend. That just seemed too weird at the time. I decided to come back instead of finding another job out there, in part, because I hoped that Harry was free or that I could steal him from whomever he'd hooked up with. Well, I can see that isn't going to happen."

Megan's response floored me. "I can share," Megan said sweetly, "but only with you." Penny smiled as did Helen and Jim. I didn't know what to think.

I was surprised again when Megan insisted that we leave around 9:00 p.m. I had assumed that we'd stay over again. As we went out the front door, Megan said to Penny, "Nine o'clock ok?"

Penny replied, "Great. I'm looking forward to it."

Walking to the car, I asked Megan "What was that about?"

Megan smiled. "We're taking Penny on a picnic tomorrow." Megan spent a couple of hours that night at making sandwiches and sides. I tried to help.

It was a little before noon the next day when Megan parked her car in the grass between the road and the Pfeiffers' field. As we got out, Megan said, "This road doesn't get much traffic. We can undress here and leave our clothes in the car." Megan, Penny, and I stripped naked on the roadside. We gathered the things for the picnic and walked nude through the field. Mr. Pfeiffer was on his tractor mowing maybe 200 yards away. He waved at us. Megan waved back. We put the picnic things on the ground in the shade beside the stream. The path through the woods was too narrow, so I walked behind Megan and Penny.

Some description is in order. Megan and Penny are both, in my opinion, extraordinarily beautiful women. They're both extraordinary people as well. Penny is taller than Megan with long, elegant legs. Penny is a woman whom everyone notices when she walks into a room. Part of that is her beauty, part of that is her height, and part is the confidence which she exudes. While she's classy about it, Penny dresses in ways that flatter her. Her long, light brown hair is always slightly styled.

Megan had, during most of the time I'd known her, tried to blend into the background. You had to take the time to look at Megan to appreciate how very beautiful she was (and is). She is shorter than Penny but has larger breasts. While she kept her reddish-brown hair cut, she didn't do anything else with it back then. The flowing peasant dresses she usually wore gave no hint of the exceptional body they covered. Following the two women that day, I realized that, while Megan's ass was a bit wider than Penny's, both women had asses that were tight, perfectly shaped, and, well, just perfect.

When we got through the woods to the fence, the horses didn't seem as impressed with Penny as I am. As they had before, they crowded at the fence in front of Megan trying to get her to pet their heads. Penny and I stood side-by-side watching.

Later, the three of us sat nude in the shade eating the food Megan had made and sipping wine. Penny asked how Megan and I had met and how we'd formed a relationship. Megan explained her history, particularly at the artists' colony. Megan stood, turned around, and bent over so Penny could see the scar at the base of Megan's right ass cheek.

. "You are so beautiful," Penny said. "It's criminal that someone did that to you. I can understand why you'd be withdrawn from men."

"Yes," Megan said, "I've spent years basically scared of heterosexual men. It's irrational, but I believed they all wanted to hit me or whip me. Part of me still feels that way, but I never had that feeling about Harry. From the moment I first met him, something said to me, 'you can trust this man.' I've always told Harry that I didn't expect Evan to have those pictures of me on display at his exhibition. I wonder whether that's true or whether I hoped that they'd be there, and Harry would see them. I wonder if that was my way to inject sex because I was too scared to just tell him that I wanted a sexual relationship. I was truly scared that he'd react badly to pictures of me tied up naked or masturbating."

Penny laughed. "I bet Harry loved them," she said.