The Performance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan laughed too. "He's been extremely supportive. He even agreed to be tied up with me for another of Evan's pictures."

"Nude?" Penny asked.

"Of course," Megan replied. "Harry slid his dick into me and then a friend of Evan's tied us up that way. Evan made sketches and took pictures."

"Cool!" Penny exclaimed. "That would be so hot to do!"

"I'll make sure that you see the final picture," Megan said. "Now, what about this show you want to do?"

Penny explained about the show she had done by herself about three years ago in which she stripped naked and exposed herself in front of a full theater. Megan had already heard about it from me and from Helen and Jim, but she listened attentively. Penny concluded, "After the show, Harry told me that it was a fantasy of his to be nude onstage in front of an audience, and some theater friends of mine were encouraging me to do it again, so I thought Harry and I could do the show together. We never brought it off, though. Then I moved to Portland."

"I think it's a great idea," Megan said. She paused for a moment, thinking. Then she brightened. "Can I be in it too?"

"Of course," Penny said. "That means you want us to do it?"

"Absolutely, so long as I'm nude onstage too," Megan replied.

"Two women and one man, that could be interesting," Penny said. "Are you up for it Harry?"

"Sure," I said.

"But," Megan added, "I think we need to do more than just undress. From what I've heard about your solo show, it worked because of your obvious enthusiasm about undressing and showing yourself in front of an audience. You will never have that 'first time' enthusiasm again. I think we'll need to be sexier to be interesting. You know, touching each other, talking about sex."

"I see your point," Penny said. "The problem is to avoid getting busted. Maybe if the audience was invitation only. I'll see if my theater friends have any ideas and, maybe, talk to a lawyer."

"Let's just make sure that we really do it," Megan said. "I'm getting excited just imaging it."

It was dusk when we picked up our things and walked back across the field and up the embankment to Megan's car. Of course, none of us dressed for the drive back into the city. It seemed equally natural that we went directly to Megan's townhouse. Inside, we showed Penny around and she admired the nude photos of Megan on the wall. We were standing in the living room when Megan came up to me, took both of my hands in hers, and asked, "Do you want to see how well Penny's body fits with ours?"

When I had first met my best friends' daughter a few years ago, I had wanted to have sex with her. I finally did that night. I fucked Penny doggy style in Megan's bedroom while Penny went down on the woman I love.