The Photo Album

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

" Do you like that?"

"Yes."

I couldn't take any more, I bent her over the coffee table and entered her roughly from behind, my cock easily penetrating her sloppy cunt.

"You wanted to fuck him long before this trip, didn't you?"

"Yes, of course." she groaned.

"You knew you were going to fuck him on this trip, didn't you"

"Yes."

"It was the best fuck you've ever had, wasn't it?"

"Yes."

"You are going to fuck him again, aren't you?" I grunted, as I emptied my load into her.

"Oh God yesss." she screamed.

***

Note from the author: If you have enjoyed reading this and happen to be a photographer (either professional or amateur) who would like to replicate the images described, I would be interested in hearing from you. As a hobby, I make one-off hand-bound books and think it would be fun to do one of this story. I would produce two copies, one for you, one for me. This is not a commercial venture and I am not looking to commission a professional photographer. This would be a collaboration, your images and my words bound together.