All Comments on 'The Pirate Girl'

by sandymonroe

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A lil short but good.

dragginlizarddragginlizardover 10 years ago
faux pas

your story was overall pretty good. it had a nice theme, all the usually expected scenes and a climax for the hero, lol. I did notice however her skirt that barely covered her cheeks suddenly became so long the cab driver had to help her with it. keep it up, you'll develop more skills with more practice.

Jean_and_BenJean_and_Benover 10 years ago
Hard

Fucking Hot! I love parties like this. Where can I get an invite. Jean and i would love to share stories!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Superman

Always steel-stiff. Batman and Catwoman were there. Whatever happened to Robin?

Anyway, it was hot. Good luck in the Halloween contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Batman's sidekick couldn't go to the party,

he's too young, and you know that would be "Robin the cradle".

qqnforyou6qqnforyou6over 10 years ago
pretty good

I too noticed the short dress turned long. Pretty soundly written but still get an editor, it will be that much better. Email me and we can talk more.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you guys for your comment! And I would like to thank for Privates1stClass for his editing. All the smoothy parts are his work, and all the mistakes are mine :)

itsneverenoughitsneverenoughover 10 years ago
Nothing Like a Pirate Girl to make your day GREAT

I loved your story and I hope you write more. GREAT JOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Reading this realty makes me want to fuck

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 10 years ago
Nice, hot, nasty story of swinging, swapping, and cosplay.

Very fucking hot, Sandy. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Hope to see more stories coming, or is that cumming from you in the future.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone for reading the story! It is part of my new book Office Sluts 2: Wild Adventures available at Smashwords!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/383606

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks, sexy story

Arousing, I would have liked to have heard about him watching his witch getting her share too. Thanks for writing.

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyalmost 10 years ago
I really enjoyed this story

Concise, fun and her sexy is a good combo and you do it well. I love a happy gangbang story told from a feminine perspective (I refer to the author, of course, not the narrator). Keep up the good work.

sandymonroesandymonroealmost 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandymonroe@sandymonroe
NEW CUCKOLD BOOK: Just a Little Favor: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1481432 Cuckold Birthday - a story of a strange day: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1089324 Porn novels and stories: Office Sluts 1: The First Weeks (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/30...