The Platform Dive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The parts are all exquisite," I said, "but the whole is much more than just the sum of parts."

Carly turned back around to face me. She stepped close to me. "If you really think so," she said, "why don't we become more than just 'good friends?'" Carly put her arms around me and kissed me on the lips. I put my arms around her and held her tight to my body. Damn she felt wonderful. I felt I'd just won the lottery.

We hugged and kissed for quite a while. Carly finally pulled her head back slightly. "We've got some other body parts which should get better acquainted," she said, grinning.

That was an offer I couldn't refuse, but I had to be honest. "I don't have any rubbers with me," I said.

Carly's grin spread. "I'm on the pill," she replied. "I'll trust you on the STDs if you'll trust me." I'd trust Carly Durre on anything.

I followed Carly's tight ass upstairs to the bedroom. We undressed each other. Carly was stunningly beautiful clothed, but she was even more beautiful in the nude. I said so. "Do I look good enough to be out in public this way?" Carly asked.

"Absolutely," I answered.

"Good," Carly said. "You look great naked too."

Carly lay on the bed on her back and spread her legs. I got on the bed and mounted her, missionary style. Sliding my dick into Carly's pussy that first time seemed like one of those huge achievements. I felt like I had imagined I'd feel winning an Olympic gold medal would be. It also felt very good. I'd take Carly over a piece of metal.

Neither Carly nor I was in a hurry. We fucked vigorously enough to keep each other stimulated while we got to know each other as lovers. Sex with my former girlfriend, Karen, had always been like trying to solve a puzzle: I had to figure out what would please her each time. Making love with Carly was a team effort. We communicated and tried things until we found what most stimulated us both. That discovery led to a sexual experience better than any I 'd had before. Carly had an athletic body and enjoyed using it. As her pleasure increased, she gave me more pleasure. The sensations in my body as I came were more powerful than I'd felt before. The experience was enhanced by how Carly became even more beautiful as she enjoyed her orgasm.

Our orgasms were so intense that Carly and I lay beside each other gasping for breath for some time after we came. Once our breathing normalized, we just hugged. Neither of us said anything for a very long time. Finally, Carly smiled. "Damn," she said, "that was so good>"

"We may have to do that again," I said.

"Often and for a long time to come," Carly replied.

"I was thinking the same thing," I replied. We kissed some more.

Carly took me to meet Martha Davis the next day. Martha's businesses were housed in one of the old buildings I'd seen on the square the day before. Carly told me that Martha was a realtor and owned rental properties, so I filed in her my mind under "greedy predator."

My instinctive prejudices were swiftly belied. First, Martha was a shapely, attractive woman in her late forties with auburn hair and a cute, rather wide, face. She obviously liked Carly and did not treat either of us like marks. She seemed decent, intelligent, and genuinely interested in us.

After some "get to know you" conversation, Martha got down to business. "Peter," she said, "I'm glad you agreed to do The Dive. Besides giving Carly support for this, I think you may draw some people in on your own. We had initially planned to make the event invitation only. However, my husband Carl is a lawyer. He looked into it and advised that we can invite the public without getting into trouble as long as we stay twenty-one and over. That should bring in more money and get more people interested in the Club. That means, however, that we are going to have to promote the event." The three of us talked for some time about how to do that.

The meeting with Martha Davis lasted almost two hours. At the end, Carly said, "Martha, Peter quit his job in Chicago to come down here." Carly looked at me, smiled, and added "I think he's going to stick around after the dive. He's going to need to make a living. Can we put him on the payroll at the Club?"

"We might be able to give him a few hours," Martha replied, "but we can't afford to add a full-time employee right now. You two just focus on The Dive. I'll see to it you don't starve. I'll talk to Carl to see what we can find for Peter after The Dive is over."

Promoting the event started that afternoon. Martha had Carly and me report to a local photographer's studio with our swimsuits: A Speedo for me and a tight one-piece cut high on the thigh for Carly. We posed together and individually. What resulted was a flier with thigh to neck pictures of Carly and me, one on each side of the text, which invited readers to "see the suits come off Monday, July 3." Martha had wanted to put the same thing on billboards, but there weren't any billboards around town. The fliers went up everywhere.

Martha arranged for Carly and me to be interviewed for the local weekly paper. We sat down in a small conference room at the paper's office with a woman reporter who was about our age. She asked the usual questions about our background and about why we were going to do the nude dive. Then, the reporter asked, "Don't you think it will be embarrassing and humiliating to be naked in front of people?"

"No," Carly and I said in unison.

"Really?" the reporter shot back. "Come on, anyone would be embarrassed in that situation."

"Why?" I asked.

"I've worked hard to get my body into shape," Carly said. "So has Peter. What's embarrassing about having people see the results of our efforts?"

"But" the reporter persisted, "people will see your bare breasts, buttocks, and genitals."

"So," Carly replied. "Everyone knows we have them. Why should we be embarrassed if people see them?"

"Those parts of Carly are very beautiful," I added.

"You say that" the reporter shot back, "but you are both sitting here fully dressed."

"These are your offices," I replied. "Are we allowed to take our clothes off here?"

"Certainly, I should have made that clear from the start," the reporter replied in a sarcastic tone.

I looked at Carly, who smiled. She bent forward, untied the running shoes she was wearing, and slipped them off. I took off my shoes. Together, we stood up and pulled our tops over our heads. I wasn't wearing an undershirt, but Carly had a bra on. She turned her back to me. I unhooked her bra for her, and Carly took it off. More or less together, Carly and I unbuckled our jeans and took them off. Carly was standing in only panties, waiting for me. I glanced at the reporter, who was staring at us in wide-eyed disbelief. She was moderately attractive and the idea of being nude in front of her suddenly seemed very appealing. I looked at Carly and nodded. She pushed her panties off her hips while I lowered my boxers. We stood facing the reporter with the last of our clothing at our feet. Carly reached out and took my hand. After we'd let the reporter have a good look, Carly let go of my hand and we sat back down in our chairs.

"Um, well, yeah," the reporter said, obviously shocked that we had stripped naked in front of her.

"You didn't think we would strip, did you?" I asked.

The reporter shook her head. "No," she replied, "I certainly did not."

"So," Carly asked, "what other questions do you have for us?"

"I'm a complete stranger," the reporter said. "What does it feel like to be sitting across from me with no clothes on?"

"Good," Carly answered.

"And a little exciting," I added.

"Exciting?" the reporter asked.

I looked at Carly. She knew exactly what I was thinking. "You're an attractive woman," Carly said, "and you're obviously staring at Peter's penis. That would naturally be exciting for him."

"I'm sorry," the reporter said, blushing.

"Don't be," I replied. "If I didn't want you to look at my naked body, I wouldn't have undressed in front of you."

The door to the small conference room was open. I saw a middle-aged man walk by in the hall, stop, come back to the door, and stare. "Liz, what's going on in here?" the man finally asked.

"Mr. Webster, come in," the reporter said. "This is Carly Durre and Peter Mueller. They're doing the nude dive at the swim and tennis club on July 3. Surely, you've seen the posters up all over town."

Carly and I stood and extended our hands to shake hands as Mr. Webster stepped into the room with a disbelieving look on his face. "Who told you to interview them?" Mr. Webster asked the reporter.

"Martha Davis called and asked me to do it," the reporter said.

"Oh," Mr. Webster said. His tone said that, when Martha asked the paper to do something, it happened. "Well," Mr. Webster said to us, "nice to meet you. I must get to a meeting." He gave Carly another long look before he left the room.

Carly and I sat back down. The reporter was more relaxed now. "Mr. Webster was certainly checking you out," she said to Carly. "How did that make you feel?"

"Pretty good, to tell the truth," Carly answered. "It's flattering to see that someone admires my body."

"Wow!" the reporter said. "Just a few more questions. First, are the two of you a couple?"

Carly looked at me to answer. "We are," I said. "We're lovers and each other's best friend." Carly smiled and nodded. Thank God, I'd said the right thing.

"Does being naked together in front of other people affect your relationship?" the reporter asked.

I left that one for Carly. The truth was that getting naked together in front of others was what had brought us together. "It has definitely strengthened our relationship," Carly said, with a side glance at me. "Being naked in public is something out of the ordinary that sets the two of us apart. By setting ourselves apart, we necessarily become closer to each other," Carly went on.

"Is there a sexual thrill to being naked in front of other people?" the reporter asked.

I thought that was another question Carly should field, so I looked at her. "Sure, there is," Carly said. "It's an exciting feeling. You should try it."

The reporter ignored Carly's last comment. "Would you have sex in front of other people?" she asked.

Again, I looked at Carly to answer. "I hadn't thought about that," Carly said. She paused for a moment, before adding, "yeah, that would be hot. I'd do it if I were sure we wouldn't get arrested or attached." Carly looked at me to add something.

"I love this woman," I said. "If Carly Durre wants to do something, I'm with her 100%. Carly is so exquisitely beautiful when she orgasms that it should be considered fine art." Carly smiled at me.

"Wow!" the reporter said.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Uh, well, no," the reporter replied.

"I have a question for you," Carly said.

"Yes?" the reporter said.

"Do we look good naked?" Carly asked.

The reporter thought for a moment. Then, she smiled for the first time during the interview. "You two look fantastic naked. Nudity seems, well, appropriate for the two of you." she said. "I wish I could be as open about my body and sexuality as you two are." The truth, of course, was that Carly and I were both breaking new ground for ourselves.

Carly and I were a bit giddy by the time we had dressed and left the newspaper office. It was the first time either of us had been nude in front of a stranger. "That was a blast!" Carly said.

"It was fun," I agreed.

"Well," Carly said, "you were about to get off from that cute reporter staring at your dick.

"No, I was about to get off when you started talking about fucking in public," I shot back.

"You sounded receptive to the idea," Carly said. "I think we're turning into exhibitionists."

"With you, that will be a good thing," I said.

"With you," Carly replied, "it will be great!" She paused, stepped closer to me, and said, "Peter, thank you for coming here when I asked you to and doing this with me."

"It's the best decision I've ever made," I said.

"Be careful," Carly replied, "you may be talking yourself into a very long-term relationship."

"That would be a bad thing?" I asked facetiously.

"No," Carly said, "it will be a very, very good thing for us both."

I reached for Carly and gently pulled her to me. We hugged and kissed right there on the sidewalk.

Carly had decided that we would dive side-by-side, going into a tuck position off the platform, and spin three times before straightening out to enter the water. It was a very simple dive for her. I, however, had to learn from scratch.

My third day in town, Carly took me to the Club very early. "We open at 9:00 a.m. and I want us to have time to work uninterrupted," she explained. There was a large trampoline folded up in a storage room at the Club. With some effort, we dragged it out onto the grass beyond the concrete pool deck and got it set up. "I want you to practice bouncing up in the air, bending forward to grab your ankles in a tuck position, and spinning," she said. I started to get up on the trampoline. "Peter," Carly said, "you're going to be doing this naked. You need to practice naked." I got down, took my clothes off, and got up on the trampoline.

It took me a while to master, sort of, getting myself into a proper tuck as quickly as Carly wanted me too. Fortunately, I didn't fall off the trampoline, and it was fun bouncing into the air with no clothes on. I was so focused on getting it right, and not getting hurt, and Carly was so into coaching me, that we were both startled when a female voice said, "Hi Carly. Sorry. I'm a little early this morning." Distracted, I landed on the trampoline on my ass.

I stood up, completely nude, and saw a blonde-haired young woman in a one-piece suit standing next to Carly beside the trampoline. Carly looked at me, then at the young woman, momentarily flustered. Then, a grin came on her face. "Peter," Carly said, "you can get down."

As soon as my feet hit the grass, and before I could cover up, Carly said, "Megan, this is my boyfriend, Peter Mueller. He's going to do the dive with me." To me. Carly said, "Peter, this is Megan Davis, Martha and Carl's daughter. She wants to walk on the university swim team as a diver this fall. I'm helping her get ready to make the team."

Except for the hair color, Megan was a younger version of her mother; quite attractive, with a generous figure, but not drop-dead gorgeous like Carly was (and is). Megan extended a hand, so I shook it. "I've been working with Carly for a couple of months," Megan said. "She's been talking about you that whole time." I glanced at Carly, who seemed a bit embarrassed. "It's nice to meet the man behind the myth," Megan continued. "I'm especially pleased to meet you in that outfit," she continued. "You look great naked. I can see at least part of why Carly likes you so much."

Changing the subject, Carly swiftly said, "Peter, before you get worried, Megan turned 18 in April, so you're not exposing yourself to a minor."

"The nude dive you're going to do, with a lot of people around, sounds like a lot of fun," Megan said. "I envy you guys. I'm not sure I could do it though, at least not before I lose a little weight." Megan's suit did nothing to obscure her figure. She didn't need to lose any weight as far as I could tell.

"Ok," Carly said. "Peter, why don't you get showered and dressed. I need to work with Megan for a couple of hours." I showered, dressed, and started on the cleaning and maintenance work that Carly was responsible for.

Carly and I had just finished dinner that night when Carly's cell phone buzzed. I heard one side of the conversation which started with Carly saying, "Hello Martha." It was obvious Martha was calling about our encounter with Megan that morning. What I couldn't tell was whether Martha was upset. Carly was smiling when the call ended, so I assumed it hadn't been too bad. "You figured out what that was about?" Carly asked me.

"Yeah, is Martha pissed?" I replied.

"Not at all," Carly said. "She said Megan came home, told Martha that she'd met you, and she thought you were 'well hung.' Martha said she asked how Megan knew that and Megan told her you were naked when she met you. I confirmed that you were naked when you met Megan and that you are 'well hung.' Martha thought the whole thing was amusing."

I hadn't appreciated in advance how much effort Martha wanted us to put into promoting the dive. She and Carl had Carly and me appear, clothed, at meetings of business, professional, and civic groups. It was a bit odd to stand in front of a room full of strangers telling them how much I hoped they would come out on July 3 to see me and my girlfriend naked. I'm not sure everyone in those audiences approved, but Martha and Carl had enough clout in town that everyone listened politely, and no one said anything negative.

The training I could do on a trampoline was limited. In a real dive, I would be entering the water head-first. You do not want to land on a trampoline head-first. After several days on the trampoline, I could reliably get into a tuck.

It was about a month from "The Dive" when Carly asked me, "Have you ever been on a ten-meter platform?"

"No," I answered.

"Ok," Carly said. "You start tomorrow."

We were at the Club very early, as usual. Carly was wearing one of her diving swimsuits. It was tight on her and looked very, very nice. I was naked.

"Today, you meet the platform," Carly said. I followed her gorgeous tight ass to the platform. I let Carly start up the ladder first. Watching her ass and pussy moving with only the thin cover of her suit was ample incentive for me to follow up the ladder. It was a longer climb than it looked.

Reaching the platform, I commented, "damn, we're a long way up."

"Almost thirty-three feet in the air," Carly responded.

The platform afforded a panoramic view of the area outside the Club grounds. There was a subdivision not far to the west. Although it was early, I could clearly see people walking dogs and getting in cars to go to work. "Can the folks in that subdivision see us up here?" I asked.

"I assume so," Carly answered.

"Are you diving, or just coaching?" I asked.

"We need to try for some synchronization, so I'll be diving with you," Carly replied.

"Hey," I said, "who was it who told me 'You're going to be doing this naked, so you need to practice naked?'"

Carly smiled. "I was wondering whether you'd remind me of that," she said. She lifted the straps of her suit off her shoulders and slowly rolled the suit off her body. She laid the suit over one of the rails along the side of the platform. "We'll do several dives," she said. "I'll get that on the last one."

Carly was beautiful any time, and especially beautiful nude. In the rising sun that morning, she was a vision. I stepped to her and hugged her tightly. We kissed. Getting a little excited, I asked "have you ever fucked on one of these platforms?"

"No," Carly said. "You can see that the surface is a bit abrasive. That's so you don't slip and fall when it's wet. We'll have to bring something up here to lie on."

"I think I can manage that," I replied.

Carly gave me another kiss and squeezed my dick with her hand. "Later," she said. "We've got work to do."

Carly walked to the edge of the platform and stood, waiting for me. I followed. Standing on the edge of the platform, the water looked far away. "On three," Carly said. "On, two, three." I over rotated and under rotated on my first couple of dives and, consequently, hit the water pretty hard on both my front and back.

By the fifth dive, I was doing ok, if a bit sore. As Carly climbed out of the water of that dive, Megan Davis walked up.

"Hi guys," Megan said. "I thought I'd come a bit early to see how you are doing." I climbed out of the water after Carly and stood beside her. "You're both naked today," Megan said. She looked at us for a moment before adding, "you two should go naked all the time, at least when you're together."