The Platform Dive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like that idea," I said.

"So do I," Carly added. We squeezed each other.

Gesturing at my dick, Megan asked Carly, "does that feel as good as it looks?"

"Better," Carly asked. "I start and end the day now with it in me. Life is good."

"It must be nice, fucking every day," Megan said.

"You've got a boyfriend," Carly said. "Are your parents that strict?"

"Mom and Dad don't have any problem with me having sex, as long as I don't get pregnant," Megan said. "I think they assume I'm getting laid. They'd be disappointed if they knew the truth. Tommy is a good guy in a lot of ways, respectful, reliable, polite. But he's also a prude. He's never even seen me naked. He says you don't do that until you're married."

"Are you going to marry him?" Carly asked.

"No," Megan said. "He's going to one of those elite colleges in Boston in August. I'm staying here. He was just a boyfriend for high school. Still, a little sex would have been fun."

"You're an attractive young woman, Megan," I said. "Surely, you had other choices."

"I'm not sure about that," Megan said. "I don't want to be the girl a guy does once just to get his dick wet or hook up with some asshole who knocks me up or beats me up. At least I've got a vibrator."

Standing in front of Megan Davis in the nude listening to her bemoan her sex life was a novel, but not unpleasant, experience. Megan, in my mind, did not compare to Carly. However, she was underestimating her appeal. I couldn't help thinking that Tommy, whomever he was, had missed a great opportunity.

As we got closer to July 3, Martha became concerned that the Club hadn't sold enough tickets to the event. I thought that might have something to do with the price, $75 apiece or four for $ 250, but I kept my mouth shut. I was just there to get naked.

Martha launched Carly and me on another round of promoting the event. Carl Davis took us to a businessmen's meeting. At Carl's direction, Carly wore a tight top and a short skirt, showing a lot of leg. Carly surprised me when Carl asked her to stand up and handed her the microphone. Carly started with a spiel about what the Club contributed to the community and how much more the Club could contribute if it has the funds to do the proposed construction. That was standard. What surprised was what she said next.

Carly started walking back and forth across the front of the room. "The Club is important to this community," she said, "but that isn't the real reason you should come on July 3. The real reason is much more personal to me." She stopped in the center of the room, facing the all-male audience. "Do you like what you are seeing?" she asked. I saw some smiles and a head nod or two in the room. "Well," Carly said, "if you come to our event on July 3, you will get to see me with nothing on. You'll see my bare breasts, bare buttocks, and, yes, my vagina. I'm a bit scared, but also excited, about doing this. The more people there to see me fully exposed, the more thrilling it will be for me. Please come."

That was a more explicit side of Carly I'd not seen before. It was effective, at least I got a bit hard watching and listening to her. I'm sure I was not the only man in the room who did.

As we left the meeting, Carly grabbed my arm. "Christ!" she said. "I can't believe what I said in there. It just came out. I really am excited about being naked in front of everyone. Is that terrible?"

"No," I said. "You are most beautiful in the nude. Everyone should have the opportunity to see that beauty."

"But" Carly said, "only you get to feel it." We kissed. We did that a lot.

The story based on the interview Carly and I had given a few weeks before appeared in the local weekly newspaper the week before The Dive. I was surprised at how positive it was. The reporter wrote, "Carly Durre and Peter Mueller articulate cogent arguments why nudity should not be taboo. (I didn't remember doing that). The best argument, however, is to see them nude. While both are physically attractive people who are obviously attached to each other, their relationship becomes a thing of transcendent beauty when they take off their clothes together."

Bullshit aside, I was surprised at how much I was looking forward to doing The Dive. I also realized that Carly and I had been together constantly throughout the time since I'd arrived in town. We literally had not spent more than five minutes apart for weeks. Rather than discovering all the little things Carly did which annoyed me, I had discovered how compatible we were. We had many shared interests and laughed at the same things. Despite being in a somewhat stressful situation, we had not argued even once. We even set things down in the same places on her kitchen counter. I started thinking a lot about what I wanted to happen after The Dive.

The Dive would happen early afternoon of Monday, July 3. The Friday before, Carly and I met with Martha in her office to go over the details. "I want you to start in the suits you wore for the flyer," Martha said. "Have you thought about when and where you will undress?" Martha asked.

"We thought we would leave our suits on until we got up on the platform and then take them off," I replied.

"No, that will not work," Martha declared. "We'll have a small stage erected beside the pool. You two stand just inside the locker room door. I'll say a few words from the stage and then call you up. I'm going to do an introduction for each of you. It makes it more interesting if the audience perceives you as real people instead of just strippers. When I'm done, I'll ask you to undress. Carly, I want you to take Peter's suit off him and Peter you take Carly's suit off her. I want you to both face the audience naked for a minute or two so everyone gets a good look. Then you can go to the platform and dive."

Martha paused, thinking. "You'll need to shower off the chlorine after you dive. Go to the shower immediately after you get out of the water. After you've showered, dry your hair, and brush it out. I want you to look good when you come back out. Carly, put on a bit of lipstick, not too much. Once you're done, come back out to the pool naked. I'll take you around and introduce you to people."

Martha paused again. "One more thing," she said, "pubic hair. I want it trimmed short, but don't shave it off."

Carly and I looked at each other. The unspoken shared message was "this is going to be some experience." Carly smiled at me. I smiled back.

My feelings were jumbled as Carly and I stood inside the Club locker room doors that Monday in our swimsuits, holding hands. I was excited and eager to go outside and get naked for an audience (weird, right?). I was also very scared. I felt like I was about to step into a place I would never come back from. The good news was that Carly was stepping there with me.

We could hear Martha talking about the Club, its role in the community, and her plans for it. Then, we heard the words, "And now, I want to bring out our divers: Carly Durre and Peter Mueller." We both took a deep breath. I pushed the door open and held it for Carly. She looked fantastic in a tight red one-piece cut high on her hips. She walked out and I followed her.

Someone had put up small stands and strung small ropes along them to make a corridor from the locker room to the stage. That gave us a path to the stage. I was immediately struck by how many people were there. It was a lot more people than had ever been to any swim meet I competed in. We walked about thirty feet between the ropes, went up a step, and stood on a stage about three feet above the pool deck. From that slightly elevated position, I could see people everywhere inside the fence around the pool.

Martha was dressed surprisingly formally, in a skirt, blouse, jacket, and heels. Carl was also on the stage in a tie and sport coat. So was Jeremy Snow, similarly dressed, and his young wife Veronica, wearing a tight print dress and heels. Once Carly and I got onstage, Martha gestured for us to face forward. Carl, Jeremy, and Veronica moved to stand behind us.

I stood still as Martha stood next to me, introducing me. She went through where I was from, that I was an only child, where I went to college, and that I'd graduated with honors. She then went through my few swimming accomplishments. That didn't take long. Martha moved next to Carly and gave the same type of introduction, although it took longer to recite the highlights of Carly's diving career. When she finished introducing us, Martha moved to a side of the stage and said, "please undress each other."

Carly and I turned to face each other. She stepped close to me and a hand on each of my hips. She grasped the waistband of my Speedo and pulled it down. Carly pulled my suit down until it reached my knees. It fell the rest of the way to my ankles. I stepped out of my suit. Carly bent over, picked my suit up, and tossed it to the back of the stage. She stood still, facing me, with a big smile on her face.

I took the shoulder straps of Carly's suit in my hands. I pulled them off her shoulders and down her arms. The suit, of course, clung to Carly's body. I put my hands on the top of her suit under each arm and rolled in down her body. As I got the suit to her calves, Carly lifted one foot then the other and gracefully stepped out of her swimsuit.

I tossed Carly's suit and looked closely at her as I stood back up. She had looked fantastic in the suit but looked even better out of it. She was almost glowing. When I was fully upright, we both turned to face the front of the stage. I took Carly's hand, and we squeezed hands tightly.

I had expected to feel embarrassed to be naked in front of a lot of people. Instead, I felt liberated and proud to be standing naked with the most beautiful woman alive, holding hands. There was a moment of silence as Carly and I gave the crowd a full frontal, then someone started applauding. The applause spread. Carly looked at me, her smile even bigger. I know it sounds odd, but it is a good feeling to be applauded for stripping naked.

After a couple of moments, Martha said, "Now, will you please dive." Carl led, clearing a path through the people along the side of the pool and the diving well. We walked slowly behind him, savoring the experience of being on full display. I followed Carly up the ladder on the diving tower, savoring the view of her above me.

When we were on the diving platform, I took a moment to look around. I saw people out in the yards of the houses nearby. They seemed to be looking at us. Then, I noticed something more. "Carly," I said, "someone has a camera in their yard on a tripod with a telephoto lens." Carly moved to my side. I pointed out the camera set up. We both waved.

Stepping away from the rail, Carly said, "This is so great! I didn't realize being naked in front of a crowd would be such a kick!" She stepped very close to me and added, "thank you for doing this with me." We kissed.

After a few moments, I broke the kiss and said, jokingly, "I guess we don't have time to make love before we dive."

Carly's smile got even wider. "No," she said, "but we can play a little." She started stroking my dick with her hand. She spread her legs slightly and I began fingering her clit. I can't describe how great it is to do that with your lover thirty-three feet in the air with a crowd of people below you. I hope you get the opportunity some time.

When Carly's nipples were hard and pointing, and I was fully erect, Carly said, "I think we're ready to dive now." She took my hand and we walked to the edge of the platform. I wondered whether the people below could see that I had a hard-on. Carly let go of my hand. "On three," she said, "One, Two, Three."

Martha had a video made of The Dive, of which we have a copy. We both did our three rotations. Carly entered the water perfectly perpendicular, with barely a splash. I was a bit over-rotated and kicked up some water.

The water in the diving well was cool, even in July. That, thankfully, relaxed my hard-on before we climbed out of the water. Megan Davis was waiting by the ladder, looking nice in shorts and a knit shirt. "Mom told me to get you into the locker room to shower off before you mingle." Both of us dripping, we swiftly followed Megan through the crowd into the locker room.

Inside, Carly said, "Jesus! I'm horny!" So was I.

Megan grinned at us and said, "you two were playing with each other up there."

We ignored Megan. Carly pulled my face to hers and we kissed fiercely. As our tongues engaged each other, Carly's hands were stroking my dick and balls and my hand was between her legs fingering her clit. I got very hard very fast. Carly backed away from me, grabbed a towel from a stack, and threw it on the floor. Pointing at the towel, Carly said "on your back."

I laid down. Even through the towel, the concrete floor was cold. That sensation was forgotten as Carly straddled me and lowered herself down, using a hand to guide my dick inside of her. Carly began riding me vigorously.

We had completely forgotten that Megan was in the room. "Do you want me to leave?" Megan asked.

"No," Carly gasped, "please watch us!"