The Power Game Ep. 01

Story Info
Sarah leaves her husband for more money.
2.6k words
2.32
4.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt and Sarah are a newlywed couple. It has been 6 months since the marriage, and they have known each other for the past 5 years.

Matt and Sarah had joined together and created a startup based on artificial intelligence. It was this very thought that had bought them to be partners in a new firm they established.

Initially, everything went as planned. They got good investment and backing. However, their company, "CellPro," was fading away in terms of competition from bigger companies. Both of them tried a lot, but hard work can only bring you to a certain point and not to the top.Matt and Sarah had given everything to build this company. They had also expanded. However, with rising debt and losses, it is now difficult to keep this company afloat.

"CellPro" at one phase was valued at $25 million, and now it has fallen to being valued at a bargain price of $1 million. The more they hang on, the more there will be a decline in it. They needed to sell it. Even after that, it won't be of much effect.

House on mortgage and other difficulties were making their lives difficult. One fine day, they got a call from "MegSoft," a global giant. A strong private company providing technological services to various industries and present in multiple locations with an employee strength of 25K and above

It was a surprising call, as Matt and Sarah knew that dealing with them would serve as a boon to them. The only plus about "CellPro" was the office space it had. They had a six-story building, which they had owned completely (of course, it was the company that owned it). However, this acquisition cost itself led to their downfall due to its high cost. Usually the companies tend to lease out, but they bought entire buildings that looked good on paper, but they are now valued at just 25% of what they acquired, as the players in the market know the owner is at a loss.

They met the young son of "MegSoft". He was of Indian origin and American. He is 30 years old, and he oozes a lot of dominance and attraction in his personality. His romantic escapades were well known within the circle. However, he was known to be the man who knew the proper use of power. He was none other than Raj Denton, who was a significant contributor to the Denton family's enormous wealth.

His strategy to get his own valuation was also unique. Instead of buying "CellPro" as a whole, he quoted buying the stake in Matt, which he had at 50%.

Raj offered Matt a straight $300,000 + payment of his share of debt ($2,00,000). Matt agreed to that quickly.

The calculation that Matt forgot was that his valuation should have been $5,00,000, and that was too much, plus the debt to be negotiated additionally. However, he got blinded by the spot offer given by Raj Denton.

Hence, Raj Denton got a 50% stake in "CellPro". He tried to do similar things with Sarah. However, Sarah quoted $7,00,000 and debt pay ($2,00,000). The strategy initially didn't work for Raj. However, he did make a smart move. Even after buying a stake in CellPro, he didn't infuse capital or anything. All in all, it seems that he was just there to buy a stake. Hence, even after a change in ownership, there was no change in the fortune of the company.

Sarah was trying very hard for the resurrection of her company, but all her efforts were not getting results. Unlike Matt, Sarah was ambitious and not ready to just quit. She was angry at Matt as he sold off his stake in what was their dream company. She was more pissed at the valuation, to which Matt agreed. There was a visible tussle in their relationship due to that deal.

The next year went by in struggle. She used to meet Raj on a weekly basis. She knew Raj only cared about "MegSoft". She knew that, just like her, Raj is also ambitious and is playing smart by not infusing capital in "CellPro". No new investors were coming up, and valuations were falling. Her efforts to resist the offer from Raj were not fruitful.

Entire one year, she remembered only one thing told by Raj: "Sarah. Remember to explore your potential. You are ambitious. You must know how to use it. Never Stop."

Every time they used to meet, and when Sarah used to reject his offer, Raj used to say the same thing. Matt, meanwhile, was okay and accepted his fate of not being a successful entrepreneur. He is happy in his own small world, whereas Sarah always wanted to make it big.

It was now 6 years into "CellPro," and it sucked. It was in shambles. It was a startup meet in Texas, and Raj and Sarah were there for it.

It was late evening, and Sarah was feeling vulnerable. She was alone, and Matt was not at all involved in "CellPro". There was struggle for her on both the personal and professional sides. She eventually decided to take the step that she thought was right at the time. She calculated everything and finally dialed in with Raj.

Sarah, dressed in a white shirt and black formal skirt, was standing in his room. He invited her in. He, too, had not thought about what was going to happen next.

Sarah and Raj were discussing selling off

Sarah and Raj had a glass of wine in their hands.

Sarah took a deep breath and said, "You know, Mr. Raj, you always said I am ambitious and I have it in me, and I need to identify and make use of it and all that stuff. Tell me, what did you really mean?"

Raj - I meant each and every word, Sarah. Unlike Matt, you are not content with your life. You want more and more, and you have it in you to achieve it.

Sarah, you say that, but you never supported me. You want the downfall of my company.

Raj: That is what is business, honey.

Sarah, do you want my downfall?

Raj - All this time, I only meant the downfall of your firm, not you. You should have gotten my message long ago. However, it's never too late.

Sarah sits on the sofa and puts down her wine glass. She leans back and starts unbuttoning her shirt.

Sarah - Please, Mr. Raj. Take me on your team. Take my company, but take me to new heights. I don't want to be faded like Matt.

Raj watches her in awe.

Raj - I wanted this long ago, Sarah. You were too naive. Playing a losing battle. I promise you great heights.

He pulls her closer, and both of them start kissing each other passionately. They take it to bed. He pulls off her shirt and bra.

He goes down and kisses her neck and boobs. He begins sucking her nipples, and Sarah presses his head to show she wants more of him.

They are so wild that, in no time, he pulls off her skirt and takes down her black pants. He moves his hand over her pussycat. He kisses and sucks her nipples and plays with her pussycat by moving his finger all over.

Sarah enjoys every bit of it.

Sarah - Fuck me, Mr.Raj. You are too good.He goes down and starts eating out her pussycat.

Sarah: Oh, fuck me...aaah...ya...She moans in excitement.

He turns her around. He takes a lube from nearby and starts applying it to her crack, basically implying he will do anal.

Sarah: You want to do anal, my master.

Raj: Yes, my b*tch. You probably should have gotten my message earlier, Sarah. The earlier you would have become my bitch, the more profit you would have gotten.

He slowly inserted his condom-covered dick in her from behind. He pushes and pushes, and half it goes inside. Sarah screams.

Sarah: Ah, Mr. Raj. Ah.

He starts fucking her.

Raj - I always like to dominate. I like to screw as well. I am going to screw you tonight, Mrs. Sarah. (He smiles like he has conquered something.)

Sarah: Oh, my God. Mr. Raj, that hurts. Please take it slow. Your big dick will tear my ass.

He slowly pushes his dick more as tears roll out in her eyes.

Sarah: Oh my fucking god, please stop... Ah, aah, aaa...aaa...its please, you will tear me up.

He began taking it slow, but kept on fucking her. She eventually started enjoying herself like a bitch.

Sarah was conscious of her actions. She knew what she was doing, and she didn't have a single ounce of regret for cheating on Matt.

Sarah - Fuck Matt, Mr. Raj. Please fuck my ass more. I want to be your b*tch.

She enjoyed getting fucked, and after another 10 minutes of getting fucked, Mr. Raj said, "I am going to come, bitch."

He pulled out. She turned toward him. She threw the condom and started sucking his dick.

Sarah, please come on my face. Mr. Raj

She started rubbing his balls and sucking his dick.

Sarah - I love this, Mr. Raj.

He too began to reach the climax, and he eventually released his cum, dropping on her face all over. She swallowed it too, as she could.

Raj: Did you love that bitch?

Sarah: Ah, yes, I liked it, Mr. Raj.

Both of them hugged each other and slept for the night.

The next morning, when Sarah woke up, Raj was always ready.

Sarah, Mr. Raj, Are you always this ready?

Raj - I believe in rising up early. By 7 in the morning, I am usually done with my gym, have finished my bath, and have started my day.

After that, Sarah, too, gets ready after another half hour.

The usual startup meeting is complete. They are in the hotel lobby.

Sarah: So what's the plan, Mr. Raj, for the next 2 days?

Raj, Well, I will be in the Bahamas. Heading out tonight. What's your plan?

Sarah - Oh well. I thought to catch up with you and discuss "CellPro" and my prospect, actually. (She is interrupted.)

Raj - To be honest, Mrs. Sarah, I need to talk to you on that, and I thought by the time I leave by 9 p.m. today, we do have some 2 hours to discuss that stuff.

Sarah understood the next step. They meet up again in their room. It was straight up already, as Sarah was lying naked in his bed.

Raj admires looking at her. He says, "You are one hot chick, Sarah. Albeit you are married, wife of Matt, and side chick of mine."

Sarah: Please, Mr. Raj, don't say that to me. I want to leave Matt and be yours. Be with me.

Raj, Hmm. Mrs. Sarah, we can have a connection and all. Don't expect me to make you my wife. Don't fall for that.

Sarah - No, Mr. Raj, I understand. I am happy to be available for you and to be like your b*tch.

Mr. Raj That's better. In my life, I love women a lot, and I try to keep as many chicks with me as a trophy. It reminds me of my success.

Sarah never minds this because she has decided to put an end to her struggles and the good girl thing. She knew that to climb up, she would have to get it done some way or another.

Her phone began to vibrate, and it was Matt who was calling. She declined the call.

Raj, Oh. Mrs. Sarah, you have been making this guy look poor, and now you are ignoring her. Do call him as I say.

Sarah nodded in affirmation.

Raj, too, got naked and came on top of Sarah. Both of them kissed each other. Sarah began stroking his dick and kissing him as well.

He moved his hand over her boobs and started playing over her nipples. She was moving her hand on his dick and around now. He started sucking her nipples, and Sarah was moaning in pleasure. She began stroking his dick.

She was feeling ultimate pleasure with the way he was sucking her nipples. He was enjoying sucking on one and pressing the other one.

Sarah: Aaah...aah... Mr. Raj, let me feel your dick, please. Ah...hmmm...mmmm...she is moaning in pleasure, giving him all the pleasure he wants.

She strokes his dick and kisses the tip of it. Ahh, it's big. Ah, I love it. She begins licking his balls and moving her tongue all over.She starts sucking his dick. She gives the best blowjob ever.

She sucks in pleasure, giving all her lustful expression to him.

Raj, Mrs. Sarah Call your husband.

Sarah, you want me to call now. She is surprised by this.

He pulls her hair and says, "I want to show him that I have conquered you. Let him see you sucking on my dick. You put on a video call and gave the call to me."

She dials in Matt. On the other hand, Matt, who is completely unaware, picks up the call with enthusiasm and is in for the biggest shock of his life. What he sees is completely disastrous for him.

Matt: Hey Sarah (as he picks up the call, but he is shocked).

He could hear the distant voice of Raj saying, "Hey, motherfucker. Look at your wife, Sarah, sucking on my dick."

Sarah - Hey Matt. Sorry. I hope you understand. I am leaving you.

She smiles on camera and shows him how she enjoys sucking on dicks.

Matt is devastated to see his love and wife giving a blowjob on a video call to Raj. The call is disconnected.

Sarah lays on the bed, and Raj starts sucking and eating out her pussy. She moans in pleasure a lot.

Sarah: Aah...aaah...oh ya... Mr. Raj, you are too good. Please don't stop. Aaah...oh fucking god. You are going to make me come.

He presses her nipples and keeps sucking her pussy. A minute or later, she reaches her orgasm and is all wet down.

Raj: My fucking bitch seems to be enjoying it.

He now inserts his dick in her pussy by doing it for her missionary. He is gentle initially as he pushes his dick into her pussy, and as soon as it is completely inside, he fucks her hard.

Her moaning is a full scream. She holds him very tight and presses her nails on his back.

Sarah: Ah, you are so good, Mr. Raj. Fuck me harder, please. Don't Stop. Ahhh...aa...aaa...oh ya...aa...yaa...oh my god...this is so good...oh ya.

She was enjoying getting dominated. She was enjoying the whole fuck session she was having with all her consciousness, and she had absolutely no regrets about breaking up with her husband.

They changed it to 69, where she was on top and taking his dick in her mouth while her pussycat was again being eaten up by him. They again changed to a doggy style, where it was simply harcore fucking done by him.

She was fucked like a bitch. Absolutely wild and hardcore pounding of pussy was happening by his big and thick dick. He ultimately released the load in her pussycat.

Raj: That's how I fuck my bitches. Ah, this one you take in yourself.

Sarah - I feel warmth there, and I can feel your cum.

The cum drops were dripping in bed.

This was when Sarah changed her alliance with a powerful guy. They were very open in their act.

Matt was devastated, as Sarah had cheated on him and sent a separation notice. Sarah insulted Matt a lot. To the extent that once they performed their act in front of Matt and threw him out of his house,

*************************It has been more than a year now. Sarah had gained enormous experience after joining Raj. She was leading a new division of "MegSoft". However, she now has to resist and keep herself relevant to Raj as some new faces emerge, which she deems her competition.