All Comments on 'The Power Game Ep. 01'

by rko7

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please oh please let this be the end of this pathetic piece of shit. Consider, for the sake of all readers on this site, never posting anything ever again. I'm not saying never write again, just that you keep anything you do write to yourself.

IcarusascendingIcarusascending6 months ago

What part of this was romance?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

what the hell was that ?

written by a 12 year old, (pussycat)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Don't quit your day job...seriously, this was absolute drivel.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood6 months ago

For me, the story was overshadowed by the distracting grammar. Dialogue sometimes had quotation marks and sometimes didn't. At times, it seemed like a script with the characters name followed by a colon. At times there was no colon after their name. Don't quit writing. However, please consider the section in Literotica titled "Writer's Resources" which offers much information on polishing a story. Looking forward to your next work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What story?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please forget the English language, so we never have to read anything this terrible again.

RanDog025RanDog0256 months ago

I've never seen a story scored this low.

bolly2000bolly20006 months ago

You made a great story, ignore the haters.

rko7rko76 months agoAuthor

Thank you all. I do accept the story and writing was poor and vouch that i will comeback stronger with best story and write-up.

bolly2000bolly20006 months ago

Rk07, I hope you're writing my Kartik story lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous