The Preacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I can’t get this clasp open.” He grunted as he twisted and turned it.

“Let me.” Ann laughed as she reached up and quickly released it. She held the ends and pulled outward to expose her naked milky mounds to his baby blue eyes.

“They are so beautiful.” He said as his fingers moved up to explore their soft terrain. Her nipples were rock hard when his fingers lightly squeezed them.

“We are just touching right?” Ann said as she watched his fingers dance over her lovely dance floor.

Jim just shook his head yes and he marveled on her beauty. He jumped when he felt her fingers move to his thigh and upward to his crotch. Her fingers pushed around until she found the long shape of his hard-on. “Ann.” He moaned as her small hand squeezed his rod like she was milking a cow.

“Why Brother Jim what have you been hiding from me?” She asked as her fingers traced up and down his huge dick. “You are so much bigger than Tom.”

“I am?” Brother Jim asked as she milked his tool. He knew he was ready to explode and tried to think of something less exciting.

Celeste moved back to prevent them from seeing her. She was in shock to see her puritan mother massaging his huge bulge and his fingers playing with her long rigid nipples. She had previously thought of Brother Jim as a fantasy that would never happen but, now he was a real wet dream. “Take it out. Take it out.” She said silently to her mom.

Ann realized she had become the aggressor. He was satisfied just touching her bare breasts but she wanted more. She moved her finger tips up his slacks until she pulled on his belt buckle. It opened and she unsnapped the clasp. He sucked in his stomach as she pulled down his zipper. The zipper made a loud sound in the deadly quiet Church office wing. Her fingers moved into the opening on his boxers and curled around his pulsating prick. She pulled it out though the small opening and held it upward in her small fingers.

“Oh my God.” Celeste whispered to herself when she saw the size of his penis. She had only seen her ex-boyfriend’s prick before and Brother Jim’s made his look like a little boy’s. Celeste couldn’t help it as she slipped her fingers down the front of her jeans, under her tiny panties and into her flaming bush. Her hard clit was standing waiting for her fingers.

Ann could feel his prick ready to blow. She knew they only had a few more minutes. She brushed the hair from her face and quickly lowered her face until her lips touched the red tip of his rocket. As soon as her mouth moved over the crown the rocket exploded. His holy juices blew into her warm mouth.

“OH, OH, OH.” He cried as she moved her mouth up and down to suck him dry.

You go mom. Celeste thought as she watched her mom’s mouth move up and down his exploding fountain. Her fingers had moved her body to her own climax. She cried out as she came. “Ahhh!”

“What was that?” Brother Jim asked looking behind him. Ann moved her mouth off his spent tool and looked up at him.

“What? I didn’t hear anything.” She said. Her fingers were still milking him. She licked the top clean again.

“I thought I heard something.” He said. “We better stop.”

Sure. You got yours. Ann thought as she sat back up next to him.

Celeste realized she had screamed and knew they had heard her. She pulled her dripping fingers from her panties and ran back to her car. She quickly started it and flew out of the parking lot.

“We better cool it for a while.” Brother Jim said as he led Ann out to the exit door. “We have to be careful.”

“I agree.” Ann said as she turned to kiss him. He turned his face to the side and kissed her on the cheek. “I’ll see you at the choir practice tonight.”

Ann felt like a used rag as she walked slowly to the car. As soon as he came he suddenly became Brother Jim again. Ann sat in her car for a while thinking about what she had just done. As exciting as it was she felt so guilty. But, her mood went from guilt to passion. He had dug up some fires that had been smoldering deep inside her.

“So did you get the new book?” Tom asked her as she entered the den where he was sitting watching ESPN.

“Yes.” She said as she turned without looking at his face. As she was moving up the stairs she heard his question. “Did Celeste bring you the song book you left here by the sofa?” Ann stopped and realized it was Celeste that Brother Jim had heard by the window. Shit.

“No. She did not come by. Is she here right now?” Ann did not remember seeing her car outside.

“No. She must have been sidetracked by something.” He said. “You know how easy she can be sidetracked.”

“Uh huh.” Ann said as she moved up to her bedroom. She was worried that Celeste was taking it hard seeing her like that. Ann moved into the bath and took a quick shower. She didn’t want any evidence on her body.

Brother Jim sat at his desk for a while thinking about how easy it had been getting a blowjob from Ann. He could tell the first time he had met her that she needed and wanted him. If his own wife Jean was not so frigid and cold in the bedroom he wouldn’t be forced to seduce these older women. He knew she could not say anything because she was happily married. He tried to remember how many it had been so far. At the last count he thought the seduction number was 12 but, he was not sure. As long as he continued to choose the married women who would keep their mouth shut he would be able to do as he pleased. Jim folded up his song book and stood to get his sweater.

“Hello Brother Jim.” Celeste said standing in the office doorway.

“Celeste.” He said surprised to see her standing there.

“I was looking for my mother.” Celeste said as she walked into his office.

“She was here earlier but has been gone for a while.” He said. His eyes automatically moved up and down her young shapely body.

“That’s OK. I wanted to talk to you alone anyway.” She said as she sat down on the small bench where her mother went down on him less than an hour before.

“Well, I have to get home right now. Can we make it some other time?” He asked unsure what she wanted. Did she know about her mother and him? He suddenly remembered the sound he had heard.

“We shouldn’t be alone in here.” He said trying to end the conversation. Having sex with older married women was safe. But, with 18 year-old girls he would be taking a big risk.

“But, you were here alone with my mother before.” She said with a big smile.

“There were others in here with us.” He lied to see her reaction.

“Brother Jim. Lying is a sin.” She laughed.

“I think you better leave.” He said standing up in front of her.

“Let’s see. What are the other sins?” She said with her finger on her lips thinking.

“Where is this going?” He asked.

“There’s coveting your neighbor’s wife.” She said softly. “A blowjob does count as coveting right?”

“Celeste. You must keep this quiet. It will only hurt your mother.” He said realizing she had seen everything.

“Oh. I intend to keep it quiet. If…..” She said grinning.

“What?” He asked impatient with the game this young girl was playing.

“You show it to me.” She said looking at his pants.

“You have to be joking.” He said with a nervous laugh.

“I’m not.” Her face became serious.

“And, if I do. Is that it?” He asked. He was between a rock and a hard place.

“Maybe.” She said.

“That’s not good enough.” He said. “This conversation is over.” He walked to the door.

“Take it out.” She said not moving. She held all the cards and he knew it.

Jim turned like he was leaving and walked a few steps down the hall. He stopped to see if she would follow him. She didn’t. He had to trust her. He turned and walked back into the room. She was sitting on the bench grinning.

“All I’m going to do it take it out.” He said as he reached down and unzipped his pants. Although he was in fear he was also excited. She saw the level of his excitement as he pulled it from his pants. He held it out proudly for her to see.

“Move closer.” She commanded.

Jim didn’t object as he walked closer to her. He stopped only inches in front of her knees.

“Play with it.” She ordered.

“I said I would take it out. That’s it.” He said with a tough voice. His dick was as hard as he could ever remember.

She didn’t say anything but sat there waiting for him to move. She smiled when she saw his fist move slowly up to the tip and back down. He closed his eyes as he jerked off in front of this young woman.

They both jumped when the phone rang. Brother Jim reached over with his free hand and picked up the phone. “Hello. Sorry. Something came up.” He smiled when he realized what he had said. “I’ll be home soon. I have things in hand right now.” Celeste giggled. He quickly covered the phone mike. “Shhh.” He said making a face.

“OK. I promise. Yeah. I love you too.” He said as he hung up. He released his shaft and it pointed out at her.

“My hand is tired.” He said with a smile.

Celeste giggled as she reached out and lightly touched the side of his long hard tool. It jumped slightly at her touch. She jerked her hand back and laughed.

“We don’t have much time. I really have to get home so do whatever you want to do but do it quickly.” He said.

“I’ve never….you know…sucked…” She said looking at the tip of his shaft only inches from her face. He moved his body forward until the tip pushed against her virgin lips. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. The velvet tip slowly moved into her tight lips and her cheeks bulged as he filled her warm mouth.

“Lick it.” He directed. “Ahh.” He moaned as he felt her silky tongue taste the bottom of his crown. He moved his prick in until he hit the back of her mouth and slowly moved it out until it popped from her mouth. Her eyes opened and directed her mouth back to his red tip. She looked up at him as she moved her mouth on her own.

“That’s it.” He said as his finger moved behind her head to hold her close. His rod moved in and out for at least a minute.

“I’m coming.” He warned as he felt his boiler about to blow. He expected her to remove her lips but she held on tight as he emptied his load. Celeste felt his hot juices move into her throat. She swallowed quickly and took another load.

“God. Are you sure you’ve never did this before?” He said as she sucked him dry.

“Nope. Never.” She smiled as she wiped her mouth with her sleeve.

“That was great. We have to get out of here.” He said.

“I don’t think so.” Celeste said as she stood up in front of him. She quickly unsnapped her jeans and pushed them down her tan thighs. She kicked them to the side and stood there in her tiny bikini panties. As she pushed her panties over her tight ass she looked up at him. “I think you owe me.”

“Can we do it some other time?” He said as he watched her light blonde bush move out from under her undies.

“Dinner is ready now.” She laughed as she moved back down to the bench. She opened her thighs and showed him her dripping pink slit. She wiggled her finger for him to come to the dinner table. He dropped to his knees and moved his head between her thighs.

Jean had known about her husband’s infidelity for almost a year. She tried to pretend it was not happening but he had left too many clues. She had a hard time facing the women in her parish because she suspected he had sex with most of them. She could tell from his voice there was another woman with him tonight in his office. She decided she could not take any more as she grabbed her coat and walked towards the Church. Their home was less than a block from the church.

Jean noticed the older car in the lot and did not recognize it. She moved into the small door and tip toed down the dark hallway. As she approached the door to his office she heard a woman moan.

“OH GOD. I DIDN”T KNOW IT WOULD FEEL SO GOOD!” Celeste cried as his lips circled her hard clit. Her hands pulled his head closer and closer. He moved his tongue down and it slid into her open pussy. He found out she was not a virgin.

Jean couldn’t place the woman’s voice so she had to take the chance and peek around the corner of the doorway. She gasped when she saw the young Shatner girl half naked lying on her back on the small bench. Her husband’s head was between her opened legs. Tears formed in her eyes as she watched her husband do something to this young girl that he had never done to her. She wanted to try different sex positions and oral sex but he said she was his wife and shouldn’t do things like that. Jean held back her crying as she walked backward from the doorway. As she exited the door to the outside she heard the girl scream, “I’m Coming! Don’t Stop!!”

Brother Jim sat for a few minutes in his office after the girl left. He had never had sex with two women in the same day before. And, they were mother and daughter. He sang one of his favorite hymns as he turned off the light and shuffle down the hallway to go home to his beautiful wife.

Celeste was smiling as she entered the house. “Where were you?” Ann asked looking upset.

“At the church.” She answered in defiance.

“We’ll talk about it later.” Ann said realizing she didn’t want to get into this discussion with Tom and Tommy around.

A couple of days went by with no contact with the preacher or the church. Ann and Celeste both avoided any conversation about what had happened at the Church. Ann wondered what Celeste had done after she had seen her with the preacher. She doubted that Celeste could have gone back to see him but she was not sure. Celeste was acting strange.

As always Jean composed herself and pretended nothing happened when Jim came home. He kissed her on the cheek and took the latest book he was reading and went into the library to read. The more she thought about it the madder she got. It was easier to pretend it wasn’t happening when she only had suspicions but, now she had seen it with her own eyes. The only thing she could think of was “an eye for an eye.”

Jean found her chance for payback when she received a call from Tommy Shatner the next day.

“Mrs. Northrup. This is Tommy Shatner. I noticed you had a job listed for someone to mow your lawn. Have you found anyone yet?”

Jean smiled. “Why no Tommy. I think you will work out just fine. Can you stop by around 9:00AM on Saturday morning?” Jean knew Jim would be busy with his normal Saturday business meeting all morning.

“Sure.” I’ll be there.” He said as he hung up.

Tommy hated everything so far with the move. He had to leave his friends behind and had made some headway on his girlfriend who was ready to go all the way. As soon as she heard he was leaving his progress stopped. Being an 18-year old virgin was eating at him. All of his friends said they had gone all the way. He had made a few friends at the new school but the kids were so laid back. Not like in the big city.

Friday afternoon Jean Northrup went shopping at a mall an hour outside of town. She did not want to be recognized as she selected some sexy underwear and clothing. It would not be good to buy sheer thongs and semi-bras in Plainsfield. As she stood in front of the full length mirror in the dressing room wearing the new thongs she didn’t recognize the woman in the reflection. Her pure white body had no tan lines which made her small pink nipples stand out even more. She moved her fingers down her milky stomach to the top of the thongs. They didn’t cover her full mound of blonde pubic hair and it pushed out the flimsy material. She turned and looked at the back and gasped. The thin strap of the thong disappeared down into the crack of her small ass crack. She giggled as she snapped the semi-bra over her tiny mounds. The bra did not cover her nipples which looked like small cherries on top of smooth vanilla ice cream cones.

Tommy was in the best spirits he had been since moving to the new town. At least he could make some money and maybe be able to afford a trip back to visit his friends.

“Now be nice to Mrs. Northrup.” Ann said as she watched him hurry to finish his cup of coffee. He was getting so mature the past few months she thought as he dashed out of the house.

Jean kissed her husband as he left for the business meeting. She hurried upstairs and stripped off her conservative long dress. She reached into the back of her closet and pulled out the clothing bag. She giggled as she held up the tiny thongs and bra.

Tommy was about 10 minutes early but, rang the doorbell anyway. He really liked Mrs. Northrup. She kind of reminded him of his ex-girlfriend but of course she was much older. His last girlfriend had blonde hair as well but she had dyed it. He remembered the first time he had seen her dark pubic hair which shocked him because he thought she she was a natural blonde. No one answered the doorbell so he rang it again. Finally he heard someone releasing the lock.

“Hello Tommy.” Jean said as she held the door open for him to come in. She hid behind the door in case someone could see her standing in the doorway.

“Hi Mrs. Northrup.” Tommy said wondering if she wanted him to come into the house or not.

“Well, come in. I would like to get to know you some if you don’t mind.”

“OK.” Tommy said as he moved through the open door. He stopped suddenly when he noticed her clothing. God. She looked hot. Not like a preacher’s wife. His eyes took in her sheer blouse which showed her breasts under them. She was wearing a bra but it too was sheer. He tried not to stare at her small dark nipples. His eyes moved down her flat stomach to the small denim skirt. It stopped just under where the Vee of her panties would be.

“Wow. You look good.” He said.

Jean was embarrassed as she watched this young man check out her body. No one had ever looked at her the way he was looking now. She could feel the moisture building in her new panties.

“Why thank you Tommy.” She grinned and shut the door. “I normally don’t wear clothes like this in public because I am the preacher’s wife you know.”

“Probably not a good idea.” He laughed.

“Please sit on the sofa and I’ll get you a drink. All we have is ice tea. Is that OK?”

Tommy shook his head yes as he watched her turn and walk into the kitchen. The skirt barely covered her cute little ass. He reached down and adjusted his pants to accommodate the sudden growth of his passion.

Jean’s heart was beating as she took the drink back to him and sat in the chair across from him. She pulled her skirt down as low as she could but knew he could still see up between her thighs.

“So, how do you like our little town so far?” She asked noticing his eyes glued to her legs.

“I guess I’m getting used to it. I miss my friends.” He answered. He could see all the way to her pussy but it looked like she was not wearing any panties. His prick was throbbing in his pants.

“Did you have a girlfriend?” She asked wondering how much experience he had with females.

“Yes. But, we broke up when I moved.” Sweat was forming on his forehead.

“So, you are an experienced man huh?” She asked with a laugh.

Tommy didn’t answer. He realized her clothing and her questions were meant to turn him on. He had never dreamed a grown woman would come on to him. He wondered if she was just a tease or if she wanted to go further. He knew he had to take a gamble.

“I’m pretty experienced but could use some more lessons.” He laughed. He noticed her legs opened slightly and he could now see she was wearing panties but they were very sheer.

Jean took a deep breath as she reached over to the table next to her to pick up her drink. She knew the motion allowed her to open her legs almost a foot. The front of her panties would now be completely visible to him.

Tommy almost dropped his drink as his eyes focused on the site in front of him. He could now see her blonde bush through the transparent panties. God. He hoped she was not just teasing him.