The Preacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

Jean took her drink and sat back up straight in front of him. She could see his shorts bulging and it looked like he was pretty big. She didn’t expect him to be as long as her husband but she didn’t care.

“I guess I could give you some lessons but you have to keep it a secret between you and me.” She said as she stood up and moved over to sit beside him on the sofa. “I’m not as experienced as you might think.”

Tommy gulped his drink as he realized she was not just going to tease him. “What about your husband?”

“He’ll be in a meeting all morning and I know he has been cheating on me.” She said as she sat her drink on the table in front of them. She turned and took the drink out of his hands. It was show and tell time.

“You can kiss me if you want.” She whispered.

Tommy watched as she turned her face towards his and closed her eyes. He nervously moved his lips to hers. Her lips were like velvet and he pushed harder against them. Her mouth opened and her hot tongue moved out into his mouth. He stopped thinking about everything as his body took over his actions. His hands moved around her petite back and pulled her closer to him. Their tongues explored each others mouth.

Jean moved her hand from his back down to the top of his shorts. She sucked on his tongue while her hand continued down to his muscular hairy leg just under the bottom of his shorts. She curled her hand and slid it under the edge. She felt his body jerk as her hand moved up under the edge of his boxers. “Mrs. Northrup.” Tommy said while breaking his mouth from hers. Her fingers moved up until she cupped his balls.

“I think you can call me Jean now.” She laughed as she gently rolled his taunt balls in her small hand. She tried to move her hand up to touch his penis but the tight shorts prevented her. She pulled her hand out of the bottom of his shorts and reached up to release the clasp. She found his zipper and pulled down. “Mrs. Northrup….Jean!” He cried out as her fingers moved into his boxers and found his hot piston rod.

“My, my. You are not a boy are you?” She said as she tightly held his hard-on in her small fist. “I think it would be better if we went upstairs to the bedroom. Don’t you?”

“Yes ma’am.” He answered.

“Follow me.” She said as she stood up still holding on to his tool. Tommy didn’t have much choice because she pulled him up the stairs. As they entered the bedroom Tommy was about to spurt. “Mrs…..Jean.” He said as he shot his warm white liquid outward. It sprayed on her hand, her leg and the carpet.

“I’m sorry. I should have known how excited you would be. Don’t worry we will clean this up later.” She laughed. She walked forward and sat on the bed. Her hands pulled his shorts and boxers down his body until his penis pointed at her face. She took the bottom of his tee shirt and pulled it up over his head. His young virgin body stood naked in front of her. She could see him getting hard again.

“Why don’t you lie on the bed and watch me undress.” Ann said. Tommy moved as she said and watched as she unbuttoned her sheer blouse. She pulled it off and released the clasp of her bra. She smiled as she opened the bra showing him her firm but small breasts.

His eyes were opened wide as she released and unzipped her skirt. It fell at her feet and she stood showing him her sheer thongs which did little to hide her golden forest. She turned to show him the back. She heard him gasp. She knew she was in control while she pushed the flimsy panties out of her ass crack and down her pure white legs.

Tommy had never seen a totally naked woman before. He had seen his ex-girlfriends body but not completely naked. His prick was fully hard again and he tried to cover his excitement with his hands.

“Don’t hide it from me.” Jean said as she moved onto the bed straddling his thighs.

She pulled his hands away and guided them up to cup her breasts. “They are not very big.”

”They are beautiful.” Tommy whispered as his fingers explored their softness. Her small nipples pushed into his palms.

“Not too hard.” Jean directed. She slid forward until her blonde slit rested on top of his hard-on. She wanted to do so many things that her husband would not allow her to do but she also wanted Tommy to learn about her body.

“Touch me all over.” She said. His fingers moved down her stomach, over her navel and to the top of her pubic mound. She lifted slightly to allow his fingers to slip into her dripping pussy.

“Touch me here.” She directed his hand with hers to her hard clit. Tommy did as she said.

“That feels so good.” She moaned. “Touch me lower.”

His fingers moved under her clit and into her damp cave. She lifted her body higher to permit his whole finger to move up into her open pussy. His finger explored her dripping hole for almost a minute. She pulled his hand until his finger was back on her clit. “Here.”

He flipped her hard button back and forth until she cried out. “OH YES!”

Tommy was happy with his lesson but he wanted to fuck her. He didn’t want to be a virgin for one more second. His prick was pointing up at her open hole as he lifted his hips until the tip pushed inside.

“Oh, you are a fast learner. Aren’t you?” She giggled. She slowly lowered her body until his prick was completely inside of her.

Tommy was in pussy heaven. He finally found out how wonderful it was. As much as he tried to hold back he couldn’t. His hands gripped her small ass and he sat upward as he climaxed inside of her. “Ahhh!” He groaned.

“Fuck me.” She whispered the word out loud for the first time. Tommy’s hips moved in fast motion up and down inside her overflowing hole. Jean felt her own climax let go. “FUCK ME!” She screamed. The 18-year old had enough energy to continue to pump into her. Her white body turned passion red as her body blew up. She almost blacked out as she fell forward on top of him.

They both lay there breathing heavy for almost five minutes. His fingers continued to explore her naked body lying on his. He spent a lot of time caressing her bare ass.

“Is it always like this?” He asked.

“Lord no.” She laughed. “Not even close.”

“Do you have anything left?” She asked as she moved her face over his.

“I think so.” He answered.

“There is something I have to do.” She said as her lips lightly kissed his chin, his neck, his chest and his stomach. “Lie back and enjoy.” She said just before her tiny mouth opened and engulfed the crown of his prick which was getting harder in her mouth.

Tommy’s hands gripped the bed covers as the preacher’s wife gave him his first blowjob. Her fingers cupped his balls as she learned as she went. Tommy lasted longer this time while she experimented with her lips and tongue. As he exploded into the back of her throat she had it down perfect.

Jean closed her eyes for a few minutes and dropped off to sleep. How long she was out she didn’t know when she slowly opened her eyes. Was she dreaming as she thought about the uninhibited sex she experienced with a young man? She looked down her naked body and could still see the love marks on her stomach and breasts.

“Oh. You’re awake.” A voice came from behind her. She quickly pulled the sheet over her nude body and looked around. Tommy was standing in his boxers in the doorway with a glass of milk and a cookie. “I hope you don’t mind I was hungry.”

Jean glanced over at the clock on the night stand. Shit. It was 12 noon. Jim’s meeting was over around 11:45AM. “Quick. Get dressed. Jim will be home any minute.” She cried as she jumped out of bed and grabbed her sexy clothing. She had to hide them. She picked up the mattress and threw the clothing under it. She couldn’t find her sheer panties but didn’t have time to keep looking for them. She glanced around to see Tommy pulling his shorts over his still hard penis. She wished she had some more time to do more experimenting.

They rushed to get dressed and Tommy ran ahead of her down the stairs. As soon as they reached the lower foyer the garage door opened and Jim stood there.

“Hello Tommy.” He said.

“Hi Brother Jim.” Tommy said playing it cool.

“Tommy was just going out to cut the grass. He got delayed somewhat this morning.” Jean said not looking at her husband.

“Good. You don’t know how much I hate to cut grass.” Jim laughed. He noticed Jean’s normally perfect hair was out of place. Actually, she looked somewhat sexy he thought.

“I think I’m going to take that youth counselor job you’ve been trying to get me to take.” Jean said as she watched Tommy close the door. “It will give me a chance to use my degree.”

“Good honey.” Jim said. If she stayed busy it would give him more time with his choir who he had picked for one main reason. He had some type of sex with each of them except for Mrs. Troutman. She was 50 some years old and had left the choir for almost 5 years but decided to return a month ago. He could not tell her no without some type of suspicion.

The family was home when Tommy came dancing into the front door. “Hello everyone!” He yelled with a big smile.

“Is this the same boy who hasn’t smiled since we’ve moved here?” Ann asked.

“If I had known cutting grass would have made you so happy you could have cut our lawn.”

“Maybe I just like this place now?” Tommy said as he ran up the stairs. He moved into his bedroom and shut the door. Tommy grinned as he reached into his pocket and pulled out her sheer panties. He placed them up to his nose and remembered the smell of her sexy body.

Celeste knew something was up with Tommy. He was never this happy even when he was at their past home. There was one way to find out. She moved silently up the stairs and moved up to his door.

“OK, WHAT”S UP BROTHER?” She yelled as she pushed open his door. They both were in shock as she saw him holding a pair of panties by his face while he stroked his hard penis sticking out of his shorts. “OH GOD!” Celeste screamed as she closed the door.

Celeste ran to her own room and closed and locked the door. She had not seen her brother naked since they were around 10 years old and now she saw his penis in full expansion. She had thought of him as a kid but now her opinion changed. He was as big or bigger than her ex-boyfriend. She realized he must have fucked someone but who? He was supposed to see the preacher’s wife Jean. Could he have fucked her? Why not? After all her husband got a blowjob from both her and her mother. Maybe they were a team? Wow!

Tommy never came out of his room for supper. He said he was not hungry but Celeste knew he was probably embarrassed and extremely happy. She had heard from her girlfriends who knew Tommy’s ex that she never put out for him.

Celeste was lying in her bed around midnight when she heard her brother come out of his room. She waited until he was downstairs and stood to smooth down her long tee shirt over her skimpy bikini panties. She found him in the kitchen bending over looking in the refrigerator.

“So my twin brother finally got a piece of ass, heh?” She said as she walked up behind him.

Tommy didn’t say anything. He brought out a bowl of spaghetti and grabbed a plate from the cabinet. He popped the bowl in the microwave and poured a glass of soda. Tommy was only wearing a pair of cotton shorts and a tee shirt. Up until today neither of them would have thought it a big deal they were wearing little clothing in front of each other. But, now Celeste had seen his hard penis.

“So, do I know her?” Celeste continued when he finally sit down with his bowl of pasta.

“Maybe.” Tommy grinned at her. Getting laid was something a teenage boy was proud of.

Tom couldn’t sleep. He tossed and turned in bed thinking about his new job and the effect it was having on his family. He had not had a chance to talk to the kids about how bad he felt taking them away from all their friends. He thought he heard some noises downstairs. Since he couldn’t sleep anyway he might as well go down stairs. He was wearing his pajama bottoms and a tee shirt as he walked softly downstairs. He didn’t want to wake up anyone. As he stepped off the last step on the stairs he heard his son.

“I didn’t plan it. It just happened.”

“I would have never expected Mrs. Northrup. She seems so prissy.” Celeste said.

“I thought something was up when I walked in the house and she was wearing a sheer blouse.” Tommy said excitedly.

Tom stopped and realized he was hearing a story about his son and the preacher’s wife. He froze in his tracks to hear more.

“Tell me about it.” Celeste said as he leaned forward. Tommy could see down the front of her loose tee shirt all the way down to her white panties. He could feel his prick stirring in his pants. It didn’t hurt to look. He thought as most of her bare breasts appeared.

“We kissed and she touched me.” Tommy said with a mouthful of spaghetti.

“You’re such a pig.” Celeste laughed. “How did it start?”

“I think she asked me if I was experienced and I said a little. That’s when she offered to teach me.”

Tom was shocked hearing his 18 year-old son tell the story about how the preacher’s wife seduced him. He knew he should be upset but he envisioned the petite blonde woman as Tommy told the whole story. He felt sorry for the preacher. He was sure he did not know his wife was messing around with young men. He listened to Tommy as he finished the story and turned to go back upstairs when he heard his daughter.

“OK, sit back because I have a story for you as well.”

“Remember when I took the song book over to the church for mom? Well, the door to the office wing was locked and I walked around the building to see if I could get someone to let me in. I peeked into preacher Jim’s office and saw him and mom in there alone.”

Tom stopped and walked back closer to the kitchen.

“At first I thought they were just reading the song book but when mom turned I saw her blouse was open and he was touching her chest.”

“No way.” Tommy exclaimed.

“Yes way.” Celeste continued. “I thought that was all that was going to happen but I watched mom as she touched his bulge.”

Tom couldn’t believe what he was hearing. His daughter had to be making it up. His wife was so conservative and had never even flirted with another man around him.

“She took it out and it was huge. God. It was at least a foot long.” She exclaimed.

“What did they do?” Tommy asked. Her shirt was now hanging so far down he could see the pink edge of one of her hard nipples. He moved one of his hands under the table and squeezed his hard-on in his shorts.

“Mom jerked him off and then she…you know sucked it.” Celeste laughed when she saw the look on her brother’s face. She saw his arm moving which meant he was touching himself as she told the rest of the story. “She sucked him dry.”

“Is that all?” Tommy asked. He knew she could tell he was jerking off and didn’t care. Not after her seeing him in the flesh that day.

“Yes.” She answered.

Tom was both pissed and excited as he turned to again walk back upstairs. Until he heard his daughter speak again.

“That was it for her. I ran back to the car and drove around the block. I watched mom’s car leave and hurried back to the church. The door was open so I walked in.”

Tom again tip-toed back to the kitchen door.

“I confronted him and he tried to lie about it but he knew I had seen them. So, I told him I wanted to see it too.”

“You didn’t.” He said loudly. He pulled his hard shaft from under his shorts and was stroking it out in the open just beyond her vision.

“You like this story don’t you?” Celeste laughed as she peeked over the edge of the table to see the tip of his prick resting on the top of his fist.

“Nothing you haven’t already seen.” Tommy chuckled. “Tell me the rest.”

Tom realized something else was going on besides story telling. He took the gamble and peeked around the door frame. He was shocked to see his daughter leaning forward looking over the edge of the table to see her brother touching his bare penis. His eyes moved back down her body to see her skimpy panties out in the open under her tee shirt. He moved back and listened.

“He took it out and played with it in front of me.” She giggled.

“God. That is so cool.” Tommy said.

“There’s more. I sucked it like mom.” She giggled again.

“All the way?” Tommy asked. His prick was ready to explode.

“Uh huh. Until he was empty.”

“Wow.” Tommy cried out.

“I’m not done.” She whispered. She could see his arm moving faster.

“I made him do me too.” She said.

“Fuck you?” Tommy asked. He was ready to pop.

“No. Not that. He kissed my pussy.”

It was all it took to throw Tommy over the edge. “Ah shit.” He moaned as he came.

Celeste laughed as she watched her twin’s facial expressions when he climaxed.

“Was it good for you?” She laughed as she handed him a paper napkin on the table.

“Shit yes.” He laughed. “But, we better get to bed. Don’t want mom and dad catching us like this.”

Tom quickly turned and moved quickly up the steps. He barely got into his bedroom when he heard them coming up the steps. He put his ear to the door and listened.

As they entered their respective bedrooms Celeste turned to her brother. “Tommy.” She whispered. Tommy turned and watched as she took the bottom of her tee shirt and lifted. He gasped when her perfect naked breasts with hard pink nipples came out from under her shirt. “Good night.” She laughed as she hurried into her bedroom and shut the door.

Note: Part one of “THE PREACHER” is done but, you can tell there is a lot more coming. How will Tom handle the news of his wife’s infidelity? Will Tommy and Celeste take their sibling love further? Will the preacher try to seduce the mature woman in his choir? Will the whole family end up with the Preacher and his wife? Let me know what you think so far and how you think this might end up. Hope you enjoyed it and don’t forget to vote.

Slickman.

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers