All Comments on 'The Preacher's Wife Pt. 08'

by dna27fog

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Terrific! The lesson clear: don't fuck with these women.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

Meh. A pile of narcissistic drivel. 4 wholly unappealing people who deserve to be sterilized so they don’t pollute the planet with bullshit offspring. Their children should be taken from them and placed in the foster system because no matter how abusive, domineering and evil foster parents can be, their parents are worse.

phallustinephallustine4 months ago

"Next time," oh yes indeed!

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Revenge of the sluts, for sure. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"Don't you love that beautiful young girl pounding your ass for you? Don't you wish she would do it harder. Maybe a bigger dildo? You have to want it babe. I think Brit likes it. I think Rob might be joining your club next. Maybe we could watch you and Rob fuck each other. Or suck each other. Baby, I think this church is going to be fun for me and Brit from now on." I rambled for a minute and the more I spoke, the more Britney smiled.”

Formerly shy Britney is totally on board with the preacher’s wife. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous