All Comments on 'The Prisoner Wore Panties Ch. 01'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow!

so hot, looking forward to more. Always a good story from Michelle

doorknob22doorknob22over 5 years ago
“scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex”

...is that a warning...or a promise? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome start

As always - fantastic xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Another Michele Nylons story. At this point, you can expect men becoming pretty girls, stocking fetish, and some kind of setting.

PoW transvestities for theater production though, reminds me of "King Rat" except that one's bleak and unsexy.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 5 years ago
Your best...

...or close to it, anyway. I found this extremely fun to read and the scene with Mary quite a turn-on. What I like most is how all your "corroborative detail [lends] verisimilitude to an otherwise bald and unconvincing narrative." I actually went on the net to check out some of the background... and was led to Doug Bader, one of my childhood heroes. (I saw "Reaching for the Sky" in the early 1950s -- and maybe Kenneth Moore's depiction of Bader was what caused my hero-worship; Moore was apparently a whole lot more debonair than the real Bader. Thanks for the memories you awakened!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Based on facts....

The Red Cross published a book in 1948 about life in one particular POW camp in Germany. British POWs who acted the female parts were asked to dress an act as partners at dances that were held in the camp. As the book states "some were a little to eager to don their feminine finery". Presumably things got a little out of hand and eventually the practice was stopped.

leeanna19leeanna19almost 3 years ago

Good story. There were attempts to escape Colditz disguised as women.

June 25 Lt. E. Boulé French Attempted to walk out disguised as a woman. Detected

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories