All Comments on 'The Prisoner Wore Panties Ch. 06'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Deedee1946Deedee1946about 5 years ago
Great story

Great story with a surprise ending, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
loved it

Thanks for the story I really enjoyed it

hotnatasha1987hotnatasha1987about 5 years ago
loved it ......

its like awesome

mordbrandmordbrandabout 5 years ago
D'aww

HEA for the lovebirds. Intriguing story, I started reading it more for the escape and the ww2 setting, but near the end I hoped Steven had been wounded and would show up after the war. I was happy when I saw my guess was right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
As usual I loved it!

Your stories get better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story.

Must admit I really enjoyed this story, I can still see a further chapter, reuniting with Katerina after the war, Stevens story and how he faired.

Well done Michele.xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Danielle's Story Ends Here?

Ahh, my dear Michelle, you are one of my favorite writers and I look forward to each new story. I will admit though that I'm at a loss to understand why Danielle's story ends so abruptly. Did you get bored with the story and just let it end? How did Stephen survive, and find his way to Danielle's front door? Do they make a life together? After Katarina made it to the safety of neutral Switzerland, what did she find there and what did she do with her life? How do Katerina and Danielle become reunited as friends, lovers, and business partners?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it

Hey girl. I love your writing. This was just as good as biker bitch. Being of German descent, I loved it. Most my family came to the U.S. because of the war you are writing about. The ones who stayed wound o up in Sweden after. Look forward to whatever you come up with next.

Miss Kira Bangkok.

LOL yeah. It's me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Michelle, again you have written a fantastic story, please don't leave it too long before you publish another, they are so beautiful xx Kerry xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your latest

I have read numerous stories of yours and this was by far the best thanks for this exepent read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

love this story do another one like this one

AmberFountaineAmberFountaineabout 5 years ago
Best ever

A really good story of this type has to leave the reader wondering if it's entirely fiction or very possibly based on people and events that actually happened. This one meets that criteria in aces. You've reached the bit of "Danny Collingwood" in all of us and stroked it well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Nicely done. Your stories have a consistent quality that makes them worth a read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it all!!!

Oh Michele, how I have loved everything that you have written in this story. It has been a joy to read and you’ll have to excuse me for not writing something on every chapter but , I didn’t want to stop the deliciousness you made well up inside me as you carried us all as we weaved this way and that following your twists and side steps. Bravo and thank you kindly for sharing your time and craft .

Love. &. Hugs

Kathryn.

💋💋💋

bigfan5bigfan5about 5 years ago
Your best Work

It really has alot going for it even the non-erotic parts. Danielle is a great character and her relationship with Steven is excellent.

The plot and the side characters were good. Benny, Mary, and Smithy were all memorable as well (in that order).

My sole criticism is a idiosyncratic one which is that I prefer all my trans characters as switches. I know its not your style but if you could ever write a chapter where a normally bottom trans girl topped or if you already have one please tell me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Erotic reading...

A truly excellent piece of literature very well written, a very talented Author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing!

Please write an update about Steven and Danielle. This story is by far my favorite story I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

this reminds me of the tv show mash where a man dresses up as a woman trying to get kicked out of the army during the korean war . to bad you could not do a story similar to that show

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

I’m envious of Daniel/Danielle’s ability to be a man with a woman and a woman with a man. My journey’s been fine but so different. I had one en femme scene in summer stock, northern Wisconsin when I was 29 years old. I’m 5’5”, thin, no body hair and “blessed” with a 2 inch dick that needed no gaff. After the 2nd performance on Sunday afternoon the “bad guy” who’d kidnapped me in the play came into the changing trailer, manhandled me into the costume closet and gave me a full open-mouthed kiss as he held my hands above my head. He only needed on hand and with the other he rubbed my flat chest and my groin. I lost it, swooned into him as a woman would and wound up on my knees with his fat bad boy in my mouth. After satisfying him, as he put his junk away he apologized and invited me to dinner. Honestly I was so confused, but still swooning at what we’d done. We had dinner then back in his hotel room I made myself as feminine as possible and he took my anal virginity. Fast forward nine years - I’m married, still manage to see him fully dressed a few times each year. He wines and dines me then fucks me for hours. My wife knows this side of me because although we’re very much in love and she’s all woman, with me she’s the man in the relationship- I’ve not penetrated her in 5 years - with her fat 6” dildo strapped on she takes me regularly as a man would a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. My goodness, I could not stop reading till the very end!

I know writing a good, strong story is hard. I've been trying to put one together for years, getting lost in building a good story line with other believable characters.

Thank you very much for the time, thought and talent you put into this wonderful story.

Huggs, ( a good hugg takes two arms, hence two gg's ). tanya brown

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES