All Comments on 'The Private Game Ch. 04'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
puke

Cucks r really gays wh0 dare not come out there freak of nature an the women r self centred whores

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tu

fru, di cuky, di cock suck

newtype2525newtype2525over 10 years ago
Great work!

Can't wait to read what you think of next!

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
Yes, on to the next game.

Cuckold helping wife suck Chucks huge cock, licking his balls. Have cuckold under wife as she is fucked doggie. Then right after Chuck blows his load in her, he can clean chucks cock and she can sit on his face. More humiliation for cuckold.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
Faszinating...

...each and every wimpy cuck congratulates on a "story well done"...but not one of those brainers is man enough to sign other than "Anonymous". Men without balls..quod erat demonstrandum..lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sure Mike has a choice.

He has just witnessed his wife fucking another man. Exposing herself to all manner of diseases. Why would he expose himself to any disease? Why wouldn't he tell her that he was going home. And that when she got there he would help her pack her things and leave since they were getting a divorce? This isn't a hot wife. This is a whore. Men don't stay married to whores. And this story was just disgusting. The ending, especially, made no sense. Poorly written and badly conceived. Even the sex scenes were boring. No stars.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckabout 8 years ago
Fun

I enjoy the mood of your stories. It's fun, it has a light and easy movement... great work.

I realize the annon posters are borderline retarded and I should stop being amazed by them... but I'm still amazed by them. Why do these people continue reading stories about themes that offend them and then feel the need to comment on said stories... demonstrating that they don't understand it's fiction?

I don't know... it just boggles the mind and I can't help but be continually shocked by the level of stupidity.

Author, you are doing a great job :D

icebreadicebreadalmost 8 years ago
LOL

Was she dumb or easy or both? It was a good easy to read story and it got a five from me.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 7 years ago
Divorce coming up

Since it was all set up by Chuck I know when they talk it will end in divorce. Too bad someone doesnt write that one.

col_lovercol_loverabout 5 years ago
Love the story

Another 5***** series. Lynn is a sexy hot wife. I would love a wife just like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good job

You are better than the average wanna be writers on here and you have a good story line. I would recommend slowing it down a little and getting a deeper perspective from the female. You will attract more female readers if you can tap in to what a woman would feel if she were a bit reluctant. That feeling of wanting and being scared of wanting too much, or being a slut and when to cross that line, is used by great writers to draw out the anticipation and keep all readers riveted. An orgasm is the end. Foreplay is what makes for the best sex. Keep at it and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Some of the most emotionless writing I've ever seen. It's clinical, not erotic.

Mrwonderfulll42Mrwonderfulll42almost 3 years ago

I always wondered why some people read a story and then criticize it. It seems like they would stop reading if they didn’t like it. They should!

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

So So So Hot! Now if this was me, I would send the wife into Chuck's Room for another fuck. I would instruct the wife to leave the door almost closed, but not all the way so I could tiptoe down to secretly watch my wife getting fucked. Another 10 Big Blazing Stars for Hot Hot Story. Thanks. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How about a series on Chuck, his brother and Susan ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous