All Comments on 'The Proposition'

by bad_hobbit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
creepyrjcreepyrjover 12 years ago

Amazing work man. Love the Spanish. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hnnnng! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You didn't finish with Luisa.

That threesome should been more sex with Jimmy have eaten Luisa's pussy more than his wife. He should've givin Luisa anal sex than teasing her what a cop out. Also what with men and women kissing eachother putdown. This story was major boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UNHESITATINGLY 5 STARS

My first by this author who is obviously skilled in both language and storytelling.

This is a HOT story. I generally stay away from BDSM and also Nonconsent/Reluctance. This story was almost as far away as you could get utilizing this kind of threesome with a stranger. (It could have gone yet further by the stranger eagerly asking/begging for it. That would not have been better. The rather inexperienced, hesitant young girl is much better ). So I loved that they took so much concern for their protege's enjoyment, while carefully nudging her to new things, without pushing too hard. For example, introducing her to anal without doing it (myself, I prefer no anal in stories). The girl left pleased, which left them pleased, which leaves me pleased.

Three years of high school spanish (over half century ago) enabled me to understand most, and the rest from the english context/explanation. For those without my advantage, I would suggest direct translation in parenthesis.

One of the best FFM (female/female/male) threesome stories. (I don't care so much for MMF stories.)

Kudos,

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I realize this story is older, but I have to admit this is one of the most erotic stories I have read on this site. Your description of the characters and sex was quite vivid

Easily a 5 🌟 enjoyable read.

bad_hobbitbad_hobbitalmost 4 years agoAuthor
More on the way

For everyone who has commented positively on this story, I'd like to say a big 'thank you', and to let you know that I have the shape of at least 2 more episodes in my head, and an idea for a third. Unfortunately, I've made the mistake of running a whole set of episodic stories on Literotica, and people keep asking for new chapters. There are only so many 'writing hours' in a week. People even ask for sequels to stories that I'd only ever intended as one-offs. So please be patient; if lockdown continues (or, likely, returns) I might get to writing some more. In the meantime, check out 'Mr Big' and 'Lift Your Skirts Emily'. There are also 2 new chapters of 'Uncle Bob' on the site, with 2 more on the way.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale7 months ago

Terrific story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Tú español es horroroso. But It fit the story so well. You rule the rimth of both the story and the sexual intercourse, the hotter story I have read in a long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbad_hobbit@bad_hobbit
877 Followers
I've achieved my target of getting 100 pieces on Literotica by the end of 2023, and there are more 'Consequences' chapters in detailed development. New chapters of Mr Big, Speakeasy Girl, Three Into Two, the Sally Spring saga, Desperate and Dolly will appear in the next few mo...