The Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you've done alright for yourself. You've fucked two women in one evening, including one -- me -- up the arse. I hope you're not going to fall asleep now, as there are two girls here who'll want to come again soon." Beth looked at me challengingly.

Shit, I wasn't sure I had the stamina for yet more sex. The endorphins and alcohol were kicking in, and I was likely to be asleep soon. However, I'd managed to come three times, and they had only twice. "Let me get a drink, babe, and I'll see what I can do."

I grabbed some more water and offered it around. I drained my first glass in an instant, and poured myself another.

"OK, ladies, if you'd like to lie side by side on the bed and open your legs, I'll be delighted to pleasure you." Beth steered Luisa to spot in the middle of the bed, then lay down beside her and started kissing her and caressing her lovely breasts again. I moved to the foot of the bed, carefully parted Luisa's thighs and started to explore with my fingers. Beth's legs were already parted, so within a minute or so, I was gently finger-fucking each lady as their kisses became more passionate.

Then I started dipping my head and tasting each pussy in turn, lapping at inner lips and clits, teasing, tantalising, occasionally surprising one or other of the girls with my oral antics. And all the while, I had located two g-spots and was working a gentle 'come hither' action on them both.

Then I decided on another idea, an image that had formed in my head earlier today. "Why don't you girls try scissoring? Rub your pussies together, see how it feels?"

Beth eased Luisa onto her back, as I withdrew my fingers from two very wet cunts. Together, we turned a rather puzzled Luisa round through ninety degrees, while Beth took up position, lying across the bed on the opposite side. I helped arrange legs so that two pussies could come into contact, and then watched with delight as Beth began slowly pressing and rubbing herself against Luisa.

Looking at their entwined legs, dark skin against pale, the look of concentration on their faces, Beth's smooth pussy pressed against Luisa's slightly hairy one, and hearing the gentle wet noises of girl-on-girl, pussy-on-pussy friction -- plus the odd little gasp or moan -- was amazingly erotic. The girls, when their heads weren't thrown back in pleasure, were making strong and highly-charged eye contact. If I'd been sleepy a few minutes earlier, I most definitely wasn't now.

"How's it feeling?" I asked, as Beth twisted and rubbed.

"Good. Oooh! Yes, good. Not sure -- not sure I'll come -- like this -- but -- but it's -- it's so hot."

"Luisa. ¿Está bien?" I asked.

She looked at me, eyes half closed, mouth half open, the picture of sexual rapture. God, that girl looked horny!

"¡Sí! ¡Sí, señor! ¡Ai! ¡Muy -- muy bien!"

I wondered whether it would spoil the girls' enjoyment if I were to take the opportunity to stick my cock into Luisa's mouth at that moment. Unfortunately, I concluded that it would, so I simply observed, resisting a strong urge to play with myself.

Then Beth said "Jimmy. This is -- great, but I'm definitely not -- not going to come -- like this."

"OK, babe. Why don't you just snog Luisa and I'll see whether the magic fingers can do the trick."

"Oh God yes, Jimmy."

Beth says my finger work is better than my mouth work. As I can make her come either way, I think she means that my fingers are even better than my tongue. Maybe it's because I'm a musician. That gives me a lot of dexterity and the ability to do quite subtle things with my hands.

As Beth disentangled herself from Luisa, I grabbed the lube again and slathered it on my fingers liberally. Both girls were very wet, and Luisa was humping Beth's thigh, clearly desperate to get off, but I was planning something special for them both. I've done this many times with Beth, but I wasn't sure how Luisa would react.

"Beth, baby, can you please move your leg and give me access to Luisa's pussy? And then can you open your legs for me?"

Beth pulled her own leg back, and lifted Luisa's thigh, and the dark girl moaned as my index finger slid straight into her cunt and found, with no difficulty, her enlarged g-spot. She continued moaning as I rubbed it gently. Beth clearly wanted the same treatment, as she lifted her own thigh and allowed me to impale her with the same digit on the other hand.

I'd done this with Beth before, but I'd obviously never tried it in stereo, as it were. Gently I let my thumb rest on Luisa's clit, and she moaned even louder. I repeated this with Beth, who responded with equal gratitude.

"Beth, baby. Hold Luisa tight. She's probably not expecting step three."

This was the point of the lube. I carefully curved my middle finger around and gently stroked Luisa's tight, puckered sphincter. Through her hot, full on kiss with Beth I heard a protesting shriek, and she wriggled a little. However, Beth held her still as my finger pressed at the centre of that ring and slowly gained access. Then I moved my hand back and forth, gently finger-fucking both of Luisa's holes simultaneously, while still allowing my thumb to brush her clit.

Quite what Luisa was thinking at that stage was hard to tell. Her arsehole was very tight around my finger, and her twists and wriggles made it difficult for me to be gentle. It's a difficult action, and takes lots of practice, which fortunately I've achieved with Beth over the years. After some initial protests, Luisa settled down, and when I thought she was ready, I asked her how it was.

"Un poco común, pero -- pero bien. ¡Ai! ¡Oh si, si!" It was clearly something she hadn't experienced before. Good.

My hand settled into the 'bowling ball' position on Luisa -- fingers in two holes and my thumb on her clit -- and then my other hand adopted the same position on -- and in -- my wife. Normally I do this one-handed, or sometimes use the fingers of both hands to give me more flexibility, and I'm often doing it against the distraction of having my cock sucked. Maintaining three-way stimulation of two women simultaneously, without the aid of a safety net (as they say), would be a challenge for anyone's dexterity.

I focused on Luisa's pleasure, on the basis that if I failed to bring Beth off I could make it up to her later. Also, Beth knew how to move and to signal to me if she was unhappy with what I was doing. In any event, I had no complaints from either woman. On the contrary -- they both were moaning and wriggling in a very positive way. So I kept on doing what I was doing.

Within a few minutes, Luisa was making some very excited noises, partly from what I was doing to her and partly, I supposed, from Beth sucking her nipples. She abruptly flipped onto her back, and I had to twist sideways to keep my grip. By now, I was finger-fucking both holes and rocking my thumb over her clit with a steady rhythm, and it was enough to take her over the top. If my cock had been anywhere hot and wet at the time -- any mouth, cunt, arse or even well-lubed hand would have done -- her cries would probably been enough to tip me over the edge as well.

And then -- on the other hand, as it were - I initially heard, and then felt, Beth coming. Both ladies writhed and bucked, and I was lucky I didn't dislocate a finger or sprain a wrist.

And Luisa ejaculated. It wasn't one of those 'now we'll need to wash the curtains' spurts you see on porn movies, but there was certainly a little gush of vaginal fluid that told me this was a good one for our little ebony honey. Given the way Beth's holes were rippling, it seems that a pleasant time had been had by all.

When both girls had stopped writhing and moaning, which took around a minute, I carefully withdrew my hands and slipped in between the two ladies. I was covered in kisses from both sides, clearly the hero of the hour. I did think about asking for another fuck or blowjob, but my balls had begun to ache and I suddenly felt quite sleepy. I looked at the clock. It was after 1am, and I guessed that our noises could well be disturbing people in our block -- and possibly on the other side of the island! So after luxuriating in the embrace of two horny and appreciative women for a few minutes, I headed to the bathroom to clean up and brush my teeth. After I'd finished, the ladies followed my example, and ten minutes later we were back in the bed, Luisa sandwiched between Beth and I, in a dreamy, post-coital, three-way embrace.

I woke to the luxurious feeling of a mouth surrounding my cock. Mmmmm, that felt good. The bedside clock said around six, the room was fairly dark, but the space beside me was empty and someone -- I guessed Luisa -- was providing excellent lip-service, as well as some very effective tongue service.

I looked down, and sure enough I could just make out the whites of a pair of big brown eyes looking up at me from groin level. By now she'd got me almost fully hard again, and as my eyes grew more accustomed to the dark I could see, as well as feel, Luisa's mouth moving up and down my cock. What else could I do? I just lay back and enjoyed it.

But Luisa had other ideas. After a couple of minutes of her mouth magic, she produced a condom that she'd either brought herself or taken from the bedside while I was asleep, applied it to my cock and then slid along my body. I loved the feel of her firm young breasts and their hard nipples brushing across my skin. She kissed me -- she certainly knew how to kiss, and was no longer shy -- and then reached down, positioned my cock and sat up.

My cock was slowly engulfed by her hot, tight, wetness. As sensations go, it was up there with some of the best, though it would have been even better if we could have done it bareback. Nonetheless, having a gorgeous, young, slim ebony cutie fuck herself on your cock must rate as a pretty good feeling in anyone's books.

Despite the horniness of the situation, and Luisa's fabulous bump 'n' grind action, my cock and balls were still a little desensitised. I wasn't going to come any time soon, and I was up for a long, hard ride. So, it seemed, was Luisa. She really seemed to be enjoying being fucked -- or more precisely, fucking herself, as I wasn't doing much. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open and her hands were caressing her breasts. To further improve her pleasure, I licked my thumb and slipped it carefully into the front of her slit. At that point her eyelids fluttered and she moaned, and it wasn't long before I felt the first stirrings of an orgasm inside her -- hers, not mine, yet.

"God, you're a devious bastard!" said a rather cynical-sounding voice from beside me. "You wait 'til I'm asleep and then you fuck her again."

"Beth, baby -- look at who's fucking whom," I said, not taking my eyes of the ebony cutie riding my dick, even as I started to feel the tell-tale ripples inside her sweet wet cunt. "She started it. And she's continuing it. If you want a piece of the action, feel free to join in."

"Don't mind if I do," she said, getting up and straddling my face. Well that totally spoiled my view in one way, but hey, I love pussy and the taste of one -- even one as familiar as my wife's -- is always a treat. Clearly Beth wasn't as annoyed with me as her words would have implied, because she was already juicy and more than happy to rub her clit against my tongue, while I relished the continued rhythmic pulsing in Luisa's cunt. In fact, our chocolate sweetie seemed to come for quite a while, although as far as I was concerned, her cries were rather muffled by the warm thighs on either side of my head.

Then, just as I thought I might shoot my load into another rubber, inside Luisa, I dimly heard Beth say something, and I was quickly deprived of the silky hole in which my cock was embedded. But then there was some hurried shuffling, and then a spicy black pussy straddled my mouth as my wife removed the condom and wriggled her familiar but oh-so-naughty cunt down onto my cock.

For the next few minutes, I swallowed gallons of pussy juice, and used my tongue to probe two holes and lap at and tease a hot little love button until some shrieks and wriggles told me Luisa had got there again. And then I felt my sweet wife's tight and elastic cunt clutching and releasing me again as she came. By that time I had lost any sense of time and space as I gave myself up to the rapid build-up of sensations and felt my cock explode into a million pieces -- or so it seemed.

After we'd cuddled for a while and then all showered, I made some excellent Dominican coffee with our in-room machine and chatted as best I could with Luisa in my broken Spanish. She kept grinning insanely and giggling. She obviously felt she'd done the naughtiest thing ever in her life, and was both exhilarated and a little embarrassed by it. But she seemed to feel a lot more relaxed with us, as she and Beth sat naked, side by side on the sofa with their arms around each other. Every now and then they'd put down their cups, smile at each other and have another soft, erotic kiss. I was developing a rather aching boner under my bathrobe, but felt it might be ungentlemanly to join in.

Then Luisa looked at the time and announced that she had to go. She finished her coffee and dressed quickly, as I went back to the bedside and retrieved the envelope with the other half of her money. She eyed the banknotes for a moment, clearly pleased with the amount of money she had earned from something she'd so obviously enjoyed, and then smiled shyly.

"Muchas gracias, señor y señora. Si ustedes quieren más jueves, otros noches, cosas -- especiales..."

She looked at me with a deliciously naughty smile.

I took her in my arms and gave her a very hot sexy kiss.

"Yes, Luisa. Perhaps, if you're willing, we can do this again...". I wondered, my cock twitching in anticipation, what 'special things' she would consider next time -- if we could organise a next time.