The Receptionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for Mistress Jenn, she seemed to enjoy the cock throbbing and cum spurting as well as the nipple torture. She rode me hard and told me to pump every thing I had inside her and then she rest momentarily laying her full body weight on top of me when she realized I my balls were empty. "That was fucking great," she said to me and kissed my neck. "But we're just getting started aren't we?"

"Huh," I said thinking I'm only good for one cum a night.

Having caught her breath and with renewed energy Mistress disengaged our sexes and climbed toward my face. With her dripping wet pussy inches from my lips, she said "get that tongue ready bitch, it's time to clean me out," and then she pressed herself onto my mouth.

I lapped her silly and Mistress ground herself upon my eager mouth. She tasted salty now. "That's a good bitch. Eat your own cum out of me. Mmm, your tongue feels so good."

Gobs of my white goo flowed out of her and onto my waiting tongue. I enjoyed the opportunity to eat her out again and to show my appreciation I swallowed everything that landed in my mouth. Of course, Mistress was busy humping my face and going where it felt good the most. As a result some cum actually smeared on my face but most of it went into my mouth. It didn't really matter. I got to cum inside the hottest woman I've ever met so I was just fine with the way she wanted to celebrate.

"Oh yeah, right there baby," Mistress said as she ground her clit onto my nose. "Mmm, that's so nice. You're gonna make me cum again. You're such a good boy!'

Listening to Mistress Jenn was erotic and I felt my cock grow back to its heightened state. The pitch in her voice raised to an erotic shrill every other stroke and then at ever stroke as her orgasm drew near. When it hit, her body shook over me and a flood of girl cum poured out of her and splashed against my face. She drenched me. There was just no way to keep pace with the flood that descended upon me. Yet I lapped her juice like a thirsty dog empties his bowl as she rode out her wet orgasm upon my face.

Satiated for the moment, she fell to my side and rolled onto her back to recover her breathing. My face was completely wet and my cock was raging for attention. In between heavy breaths she managed to inform me that she was going to keep me around for a long time if I ate her out like that every time. That sentiment drove my cock even crazier and soon after I began thrusting into the open air.

"Mmm, yeah baby. I like how you're showing me you are ready for more, she said as she sat up and climbed up on top of me again. In seconds we were re-attached again and she rode me up and down several strokes and then she bent forward and kissed me on the mouth again. "Your pillows are drenched and your face is soaking wet with my cum. Do you care?"

"Not in the least Mistress. I'm so turned on."

"Good because I have something else to give you." Then you she jumped off of me and onto the floor. I heard her rummage around in her duffle bag and when she returned, she mounted me again and then I felt something wrap around my neck. "I'm collaring you as my sex slave. You belong to me now. Do you understand?"

I nodded. "Not in the least but I want to learn."

"I'm making you my permanent bitch. In public you will be my boyfriend. When we are at play you will be my bitch. You'll learn the rest as we go. Right now I'm going to mark you as my bitch and then we're going to fuck all night long."

With that Mistress Jenn mounted my face again and I opened up and stuck my tongue into her pussy. To my surprise and delight, she unloaded her bladder. The hot liquid spilled into my throat and rose to the surface at my lips and then it overflowed onto my neck and chest and the rest of my bed. She peed with force and it rained down upon me as I swallowed what I could. When she finished, she moved down and impaled herself on my waiting cock. Then she kissed me and then she French kissed me. Her passion was incredible as she wildly snaked her tongue inside my mouth tasting her own piss on my breath. It was like we were making love except that I remained bound to the bed unable to hold her in my arms.

When I was ready to cum, I asked Mistress' permission. Her reply was simply to move her mouth down to my cock swallow it. Her suck job pushed me further into oblivion and just as I hit the no return trail, I begged for permission like my life depended on it. I looked down at her and she simply nodded and emitted a muffled "uh huh" and just like that I filled her mouth with slave cream.

The last thing I remember before drifting off to sleep was Mistress' mouth covering my cock.