All Comments on 'The Regional Directors' Meeting Ch. 05'

by ChazThain

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ParisWatermanParisWatermanover 13 years ago
Great Read

Kudos on the entire Regional Directors' Meeting series. I was particularly taken with Chapter 5, as it took me back to a youthful adventure I had with a young thing named Ginger. I wrote about it back in 1999 in a story titled, The Girl From the Village. In chapter 3, Bruno picks Ginger up at her apartment and takes her to a bar in Hoboken run by a gay friend. There after a fight with a bull dyke, Bruno hands her over to the woman of her choice and watches them make love, eventually joining in. This was one of the most erotic moments in my life. I continued seeing Ginger until she went off to Europe where she died in an auto accident in Rome. Guess I'm getting carried away, so I'll end this. I thoroughly enjoy ALL your work, and hope you continue writing more for us to enjoy further.

the_panda@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story short and straight to the point, i would like to see more just like these.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChazThain@ChazThain
I have known three women who have slept with other women -- from one-night stands to year-long affairs with serious emotional depth. Yet those women considered themselves straight. In fact, they were amused that anyone would think otherwise. I once had a long relationship with...

story TAGS