The Renovation of Maria Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..." She is not expecting this, and it makes her sit back. "And who would control this video?"

"Me, and only me."

"I'm not accustomed to giving anyone such power over me."

"That's the name of the game if you want to experience the real pleasures of BDSM. You must submit, totally, to someone you trust. In this case, that person is me. You would become my submissive toy, and not only when we were at the club."

I am laying it on her. I have to find out how serious she is. The last thing I need is getting jerked around by a rich woman with friends in high places. She sits quietly, studying me. I can tell she is tempted. My cock is hard. I want her.

"Look," I say. "All your life your beauty and position have intimidated men. You have never been treated the way your feminine nature craves. This is your chance. I have no desire to take advantage of you financially. I have plenty of money to live the kind of life I want. And in spite of your beauty there's little chance of my falling in love with you and making demands. I have a woman who suits me fine. My role would be to see that you got what you wanted, while protecting us both."

She grins. "And you would also get what you want."

I return her smile. "You are a gorgeous woman. I would get immense pleasure from dominating and using you."

"I don't know. I just met you."

"But you know my reputation. You know that I could not have succeeded in my business while practicing my little hobby if I treated people badly. You would be amazed at the names on the secrecy bonds in my video library."

"I have to think about it. Being filmed was not on my radar."

I cannot allow that. If her desire is not strong enough to overwhelm her fears, I am not interested. "No Elizabeth. You must decide right now, or you will not see me again. I don't want to get involved with weak-willed women."

My challenge gets to her. She takes a deep breath. "What do I have to do?"

"Submit to me, starting now."

She is silent for a long minute. I wait patiently, watching her face as her eyes flick from me to the table and back again.

"All right. I may be crazy, but I'll do it. I have to find out about myself."

"Do what?"

"Submit to you."

"Tell me what that means to you, specifically. Don't hold back. Think of the stories you have read."

"I will obey you. You can use me sexually as you wish. I expect to be dominated, humiliated, and punished. I will trust you."

Incredible. She is as ripe a prospect as I've ever seen. I lean forward to close the deal.

"Good. Here's how it's going to work. I will build your mansion on a cost plus twenty percent basis. On a business level we will relate as equals. But when we are alone together you will do what I tell you. I will expect absolute obedience, and will punish you for transgressions. Whenever other people are involved, at the Club or elsewhere, your identity will be concealed."

I wait unsmiling for all this to sink in. Her eyes are wide, and she is breathing heavily. I suspect that she is aroused. I will soon find out.

Maria

I think I have overloaded Monica's circuits. Not only does she have to cope with the idea of me and BDSM, she has to picture me having sex with my handsome boss. She is mute as we eat.

Finally she puts down her fork, looking like she is about to burst. "I can't believe it," she exclaims. "You have to tell me everything... and I mean everything."

"Sorry," I say, teasing and whetting her appetite. "John insists on secrecy. It's very important for Club members to feel safe. If he knew I was even telling you about its existence, I would get a very hard spanking."

"Ohhh..." Monica is actually shivering. I suspect she is imagining being held down over John's lap with her bare bum being smacked. It's time for me to set the hook.

"But if you were to apply for membership I could tell you everything. Then you could decide whether you wanted to go through with it and actually join. I can tell you there are some really good-looking single guys at the Club. Of course, to even apply you need to put up a secrecy bond."

"What's that?"

"The way John insures that people keep the secrets is by requiring them to submit to being recorded doing something they would never, ever want to be made public. He keeps the incriminating video as a kind of bond."

She looks at me and lets her gaze drop to my chest. "What would I have to do?"

I am shocked. It had never occurred to me that she might be bisexual. I wish John were here. He would put her through her paces like he has me. He has shown me the added dimension that another woman can provide. Well, it's my job to set it up for him for later. I give her my proposal, confident that she will accept.

"We would go back to my place, and I would set up my camera and interview you. You will answer my very intimate questions, revealing your true sexual nature. You will have to tell me about some of your past experiences. Then I may require other things of you. Believe me, when we are finished I will have a video that you would never want your mother to see."

She giggles. "Why Maria, whatever would you have me do that would be that shocking?"

I lick my lips. "I'll think of something."

"That's giving you an awful lot of power over me."

"True. But I'm in on it too. I would not want people to see the video either. It's mutually assured destruction, a proven deterrent."

She chuckles. "I see your point. So you really think I should do this?"

"Monica, I can tell you that I am having the most exciting time in my life. I was in such a rut. Now, I wake up in the morning feeling so alive, so feminine, so ready to experience new sensations. I think you and I are alike. You will love it!"

"Okay, I'm in. Let's retire to your home studio, make a pitcher of margaritas and get started."

We pay the bill, go to our cars, and in twenty minutes we are pouring drinks in my kitchen. "Go into my bathroom and freshen up while I set up," I say. "You want to look your best on camera."

She is alarmed. "Why? No one is ever going to see this, right?"

"John will see it."

"Oh. In that case..."

The recording stuff is in a closet in my bedroom. John keeps a set here to make home movies of us playing. My secrecy bond file is thick. I carry the tripod into the living room. Monica will sit on the couch with a wireless mic around her neck. I will sit opposite. I mix the drinks and place the pitcher on the coffee table.

Monica emerges with her hair combed and wearing fresh lipstick. Without a word she goes to the couch, sits, crosses her legs, and smiles at the camera.

"I have to put this around your neck so we won't miss a word."

"Fine, but aren't you going to appear in this with me?"

"The opening shot will be an introduction with us both. See that red light? We are being recorded now."

I sit beside her and address the camera. "Good evening. I am Maria Arnold, and this is my friend, Monica Peterson. Monica is applying for membership in the Sanctuary. Is that right, Monica?"

"Yes, but I understand that I can withdraw my application later if I wish."

"That is correct. But this video will be kept by the Sanctuary as a secrecy bond, whether you join or not."

"I understand."

"Good. I will now begin the application interview." I move to the chair and adjust the camera so that Monica fills the frame. She fidgets.

"Monica, how old were you when you lost your virginity?"

Her eyebrows some up. "Sixteen."

"Ah, sweet sixteen. Who was the lucky boy?"

"Do I have to name names."

"Yes."

"Daryl Jones, quarterback of the football team."

"You got the prize stud. You must have looked good. How big were your breasts?"

She blushes, but plunges ahead. "I bloomed early, as they say. I was a 35 C."

"Tell me about that first time with Daryl. Where were you? Did he strip you naked? How did it feel?"

"It was a nighttime swimming party. He kissed me in the pool and felt me up. He told me to follow him into the woods. There was a full moon. He positioned me with my back to a tree and my hands behind my head. He took off my bikini and told me not to move. Then he licked and kissed me all over. I was turned on beyond belief."

"Ah, so from the first there was an element of submission in your sex life."

She hesitates, takes a sip of her drink. "Yes."

"Are you turned on by being forced to do what men tell you?"

"Yes."

"Very turned on?"

"Yes, very."

"Did Daryl realize that and take advantage of you, that night and later on?"

"How did you guess?" she snorts. "He put me in all kinds of positions, on my back, on my knees, across his lap, all the time exploring my body and driving me nuts. He was obviously experienced."

"Did he make you lick and suck his cock?"

"Oh yea. He said he was going to shoot his first load into my mouth. That way he would last longer when he fucked me. He made me knell in front of him and look up as I did it."

"How did you like it?"

She smiles. "I had my first orgasm of the night."

"My, my. You were a hot little bitch. Are you still that way?"

"Afraid so."

"What else did Daryl make you do?"

"I was his pet for the next two years. He had other girlfriends too, but I didn't care. One of them was bi, and he made me do her. And a couple of times he shared me with some other football players. I got a bad reputation, and when I went away to college I vowed not to let that happen again."

"So you've been a good girl ever since?"

She laughs. "Not exactly. I'm too highly sexed for that. But I've never been used the way I was with Daryl. No man has ever been strong enough. My short term marriage was pretty dull in that area."

"But you've always wanted it, right? Always been turned on by stories."

A big smile this time. "That's why I'm here."

"Have you ever been to a BDSM club?"

"No."

"What do you think goes on there?"

"I've read a lot of stories. I know there are tops and bottoms among both men and women. I expect there are heterosexuals, homosexuals, and bisexuals. I think it is a very free atmosphere, with people not judging each other. I hope it is safe."

"Your concept is accurate, at least in terms of The Sanctuary. Are you interested in joining?"

"Oh yes."

"Good. I appreciate your frankness, Monica. We are ready for phase two of your interview. Stand up and remove your dress."

John

The once haughty Ms. Crowley sits with downcast eyes waiting for my first instruction.

"Stand up and come over here," I order.

She rises and walks to stand by my chair. I reach up and place my hand on her ass. It is exquisite, like palming a basketball.

She gasps. "Please Sir, the waiter might come in."

"Let me worry about that. I have promised you discretion, and will not let things go too far in this place. I'm in control of myself as well as of you."

I pull her toward me. "Come closer. I want to smell you."

"Ohhh..."

Her stomach nestles against my face. I smile as I detect the aroma of her arousal, not strong, but unmistakable. My left hand roams over the satiny fabric clinging to her ass, and my right hand closes on a tit. Her breast is full and firm, but much too protected by a thick underwire bra. The way my fingers glide on her suit gives me an idea.

"Elizabeth, you are to take your big purse and go to the ladies room. I like your outfit, but not your underwear. You are to remove your bra and panties and put them in your purse. When you return you will be wearing your suit and shoes, and nothing else. Do you understand?"

"Oh God..."

"I asked you a question."

"Yes Sir, I understand."

It is going well. She is turned on and not challenging me. And she is calling me 'Sir' without my having to tell her. I like that.

"Now go. And on your way ask the head waiter to come see me. I will order us some after dinner drinks and give him a large tip to insure that we will not be disturbed."

She leaves a moment later the maître d appears. He is delighted with my $100 gratuity, and promise of another $100 to come. I tell him that I am in delicate contract negotiations and need to be left alone after he delivers the Brandy Alexanders.

I go to my attaché case and retrieve my miniature video camera and three wireless microphones. The camera goes on a serving table at the side of the room. The mics are positioned to catch sounds from all directions. I want to record her now while the iron is hot (and the pussy).

The maître d brings the drinks personally just after Elizabeth returns. He closes the door firmly behind him.

She stands by the table, looking self-conscious. "Wouldn't it be better to go up to your room?" she asks.

"No. You are well known in this hotel. You would be seen getting into the elevator, and even if I didn't get in with you, people would talk. As it is, you are seen as being closeted in contract negotiations in a public restaurant. This is a good example of how I am going to look out for your interests."

"I guess you're right. I'm new at this. What do you want me to do?"

"Take a sip of your drink. Get it on your lips. Then come put your arms around my neck and kiss me. I want to taste you and the brandy."

She grins nervously. "Not wasting any time, are you?"

Insubordination like this must be dealt with immediately. I step up to her and grab her hair, pulling her head back. "You will do as you're told without backtalk."

Her hands flail at her sides as I increase the pressure on her scalp. A little pain early on will get her over the hump. When I let up she whimpers and wraps her arms around my neck. Still holding her hair I guide her lips to mine. She kisses me hungrily. My tongue forces her to open her mouth, and she meets my invasion with a sigh.

A long moment later I break off. Her head remains imprisoned by my hold on her hair. I look down at her, feeling her soft body pressing against me. With my other hand I pick up the wide-brimmed glass of Brandy Alexander.

"You failed to add the brandy flavor to your kiss as ordered. You will pay the price. Now sip this. A little more. Now stick out your tongue and lick your lips."

The next kiss lasts a long time. I release her hair and put both hands on her ass, squeezing and drawing her hips up against my hardness. Feeling her firm ass flesh through the thin silk of her suit inflames me. She squirms and shoves her tongue deep into my mouth.

I want to strip her and fuck her right then, but I have other plans. The video of her surrender has to include a verbal commitment as well as her physical submission. I positon one of the armless chairs so that if she straddles my lap she will be facing the camera.

"Sit on my lap, Elizabeth. No, not that way. Face me and spread your legs. Ride me like a horse."

"Ohhh..."

"Hands behind your head. I want to check whether you did what you were supposed to in the ladies room."

My fingertips roam over her suit, reveling in the unencumbered access to the flesh below. Her breasts are both soft and taut, and I take my time sampling and probing. I circle a nipple, then stretch the fabric over it, watching it grow and dimple the silk. She leans back, thrusting her chest forward for my inspection.

I pinch the engorged bud. "Good girl. You will always offer me your tits like this. Even when they are to be punished."

"OH GOD..."

"Now let's see how hot and wet you are. Open your legs more. Put your hands on my shoulders."

My hands slide down her stomach to the insides of her thighs. No panty lines impede me as I move slowly over the silken fabric toward her pussy. She moans and begins a slight bucking motion on my lap, urging me to touch her.

"Not yet my dear. First we must record your voice telling the world what a hot bitch you are. You see that camera behind me?"

"Yes Sir. I noticed it right away."

"It doesn't bother you?"

"Yes, it bothers me. But I am committed."

I scrape a finger nail over her pussy. She gasps and throws her head back.

"You will be much more committed when I have your sexual confession on video. Look at the camera and tell me about the last BDSM story you read on the internet, the one you read while you pleasured yourself."

"How..."

"How did I know? Because you need release; we all do. Now look at the camera and talk. Be explicit and don't hold back. I'll help you along with my fingers."

"OH GOD... The story was called 'The Present'. A bisexual submissive was tied up by her mistress and left as a present for a man in his apartment. He stripped her and spanked her and used her in all kinds of ways."

"Describe the ways."

"He slapped her breasts with the end of his belt. He put his finger in her ass and stung her with a curtain rod. He made her lick and suck him. He made her cum by laying her out on the kitchen counter and using artists' brushes on her pussy. In the end he called her mistress to come over. I was left imagining what was going to happen with the three of them."

Her descriptions tell me a lot about her. But I want to make her admit it.

"So, you like the idea of being whipped?"

"Yes Sir, the idea. I don't know about the reality."

"And you like the idea of another woman being involved. Have you ever been with a woman Elizabeth?"

"No Sir."

"Curious?"

"Yes Sir."

"Your curiosity will be satisfied in due course."

"Thank you Sir."

"Tell the camera about the wanton woman that you are."

She straightens her back and looks defiantly at the little device with its blinking red light. "I admit it. I crave sex. I am determined to finally experience my fantasies. I want to give up control and be dominated. I am taking a big risk by trusting this man, but I can't help myself. I will submit to him and do what he tells me."

I reward her with an inch of satin-covered finger. She groans and twists her hips. I take pity and use my other hand to gently massage her clit. She cums in a rush, and I have to clamp a hand over her mouth to stifle her screams.

Maria

It is Sunday, and I'm sitting in a metal chair on John's back patio, my arms tied behind me. He has opened my shirt and pulled it back over my shoulders. My bare tits are baking in the warm sun. He is in the yard, cutting a switch from the willow tree.

He called early and summoned me to his house. I tried to jump out of bed, but Monica grabbed me and demanded my attention for half an hour. Now I am going to be punished for taking so long. Hopefully when I tell him about the present I have for him he will go easy.

The willow branch is thin and subtle, with a couple of small leaves still on the end. He sits opposite me and swishes the tip back and forth under my nose.

"You should have been here in ten minutes," he says. "I told you to throw something on and be quick. I got up early and drove two hours to see you. After my experience last night, I was so horny for you."

He smiles and presses a leaf against my nipple. "Still am."

I am instantly wet, knowing I deserve a thrashing, and wanting it. Being tied up with my breasts exposed always lights me up, and he is constantly coming up with new ways. He has never really hurt me—his whippings produce just enough of a sting to make me forget myself and slip into the pleasure zone. But I want to tell him about Monica before he starts.

"I am sorry for taking so long, Sir. I was detained. And when I tell you why, I think you will be pleased."

"Really? That's interesting. I also have things to tell you."

"About your experience last night?"

"Yes." Idly he flicks the branch across my tits, well aware of the effect it is having. "You go first. If it's good, I will switch you just enough to make you cry for me to fuck you."