The Renovation of Maria Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lick my lips. "Promise?"

He uses the stick to pull my loose skirt up to my waist. I am bare underneath.

"Well, at least you arrived in the proper state of undress," he says. "I will have multiple targets. Now talk."

"You remember I told you I was going to meet an old girlfriend. Her name is Monica. She is a bit younger than me, and very pretty. She is also frustrated with her sex life, just as I was before."

"Before I freed you from your inhibitions. Go on."

"I refer to it as my renovation. After I told her about it she was eager to reveal her own fantasies. She is a closet bi and wants to be dominated. I recruited her for the Club. She will be my gift to you."

He frowns and lowers the switch. "You know the rules and procedures to insure secrecy."

"Not to worry. I have been in on enough new member interviews. I have your video equipment. Monica's incriminating words and deeds are on the flash drive in my purse. She is waiting to be called for her initiation."

"Well, well... You continue to surprise me. That's one of the reasons I like you so much. That and the look that comes into your eyes when I do things to you like this..."

"AHHH..."

"And this..."

"OHHH..."

"Tell me. What am I going to see on that flash drive?

The insidious willow twig is driving me nuts. I am panting, barely able to talk.

"If... you... will... stop... that... for... a minute, I will tell you."

He stops the titillating motion, but keeps the teaser up against me. "Yes?"

"You will see and hear her describe a BDSM story that excited her. It involves all the things we like: sexy conversation, restraints, submission, spanking, another woman, and some very imaginative body-part stimulation."

"Sounds like a good story. But a secrecy bond requires more than talking about a story."

"Don't worry. I put my newly acquired femdom skills to work on her, and she responded with multiple orgasms. When I put a finger up her bum she went into orbit."

"You're making my mouth water."

I stick out my tongue at him. "Speaking of mouths, she's pretty good with hers, but not nearly as good as me."

"How do you think we should use her?"

"She's your present, but I imagine a scene with beads up her ass, your cock in her pussy, and her tongue in my snatch."

His laugh comes from deep in his chest. "I love it when you talk dirty."

"Me too. Now tell me about your night. What has made you so horny for me?"

"I am constantly horny for you," he says, kissing me on the lips. "But other women can get me riled up too, especially when they are as beautiful as the one I had dinner with last evening. Have you heard of Elizabeth Crowley, the rich widow always in the gossip columns?"

Uh oh. Everyone knows about the infamous Mr. Crowley. She is truly gorgeous. That's competition I don't need.

"You had dinner with HER?"

"At a hotel. She wants me to build her house. And she wants to join the Sanctuary."

"Oh my..."

"She's heard rumors and likes the fact that it is in a different town. She wants it bad, but at minimal risk."

I have conflicting emotions. I don't want John diverted, but I would like to get my hands on a woman like Elizabeth Crowley. With John I am an unabashed sub, but I have found that I quite like dominating other women. Breaking in a high class bitch like Crowley would be fun.

"So what happened?"

"I told her about the secrecy bond and insisted that she deliver on a first installment immediately or I would leave."

"And?"

"She delivered."

My mind is racing. I know he carries video equipment in his attaché case. "So you made her give you a Lewinsky on camera?"

He chuckles. "No my dear. We were in a fancy restaurant. In a private room of course, but there were many people around who knew her. I made a video of her talking about her fantasies while I fingered her through her expensive silk suit. She came like a banshee with my hand over her mouth."

"Jesus, John..."

"She'll be coming here mid-week to sign the construction contract and to record the next part of her secrecy bond. And she admits she is curious about sex with another woman. You will be helping me indoctrinate her. The thought of it is what is making me so super horny."

I sigh. "What if you like her better than me?"

He puts down the switch and takes my face in his hands. "No chance of that. She has only beauty; you are the complete package. In fact I've been thinking that it's silly for you to maintain that condo when we are together almost every night. I want you to come live with me."

My heart leaps. "Twist my arm..."

"How about I twist this instead."

"OH JOHN..."