All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 01'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GrobnarGrobnarabout 9 years ago
Excellent Work!

I was really looking forward to season 2. I wonder what Duncan has it store. It figures that Eye Candy was cancelled as soon as he left, Eric can't hold shot together. Will Victoria be appearing on his door now?

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 9 years ago
Awesome new start

Was so happy to see this story continue and it's off to an amazing start for the latest set. The scenes with Margot Robbie were fantastic. Just enjoying seeing this storyline continue and unfold. Really feel sympathetic for Duncan and all he's going through. That all comes across well.

The ending to chapter one was very intriguing. Almost seems to be taking things into thriller territory :D . I am curious why Duncan is looking so hard into Stamp. Going by what the contact said at the end, it seems like Duncan suspects Stamp is involved in illegal dealings and what not. Not sure if that's the direction it's going in. My other guess is he's stiffing his clients or messing around with their payouts or money. I mean, if it's just Stamp personally treating his clients badly, seems like Duncan could just ask Ariana Grande and I imagine she would be honest with him.

Anyway, can't wait to see what comes next.

tnadnudertnadnuderabout 9 years ago
Break Even

I liked it (loving Margot since "Focus"), outside of repeated major spelling & punctuation issues. (I don't recall all, but know it began on Page 1 with her "taunt" body... Who was she teasing & why?!)

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 8 years ago
Great series again.

Getting some distance from Stamp and Strong was the best thing for the series. Both are just stereotype villains for the sake of villainy. Margot Robbie is an awesome sex buddy. Just the whole progression of the story is going well.

whirlwindofheatwhirlwindofheatover 6 years ago

Keep writing, you are awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous