All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 19'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'D READ THIS STORY IF SOMEONE TOLD ME WHAT EGOT MEANT

Read first couple of chapters and it wasn't evident. You flunk.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 8 years ago
EGOT - Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Tony

It's called the internet. Not to be mean, but if you can find this site, you can try typing EGOT into Google and finding out what it means. It's when someone runs the table and is able to win an Oscar, an Emmy, a Grammy, and a Tony. Only a select few artists have managed to pull off this feat. If you can pull that off, and get the most prestigious award for film, TV, music and the stage, you are an elite performer and/or artist.

Here's the wikipedia entry on the EGOT if you need more information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_have_won_Academy,_Emmy,_Grammy,_and_Tony_Awards#Winners_of_all_four_awards

Anyway, the latest chapter was good. However, I probably could've done without the last scene. Was just a little weirded out by it, but I guess the ladies prefer that type of scene. oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Didn't fit

I've read every one you've written and I completely skipped the last scene of this one, didn't fit at all with the storyline.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 8 years ago
The random MMF scene weirded me out too.

Oh well. I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander and all that? I mean all of the main character's flings coincidentally involves a bunch of celeb babes who are also bisexual. So I guess what's fair is fair. Not that it was that type of threesome, but I'm not sure many best friends would be eager to sleep with the same woman at the same time...even if it was Olivia Munn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Last part was weird

I've been reading all the chapters the past few days and I love them. I did like this chapter, but that last part was really weird and Duncan doesn't seem the type a guy that would let another man fuck Oliva or any other woman at the same time. Well I hope the next few chapters aren't like this, but your stories are fantastic, really doing a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

We want more Olivia Munn!!

StonerMcWeedPotStonerMcWeedPotabout 3 years ago

Not really too big on the MMF scene. Hope this was a one off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous