The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right! Get that ass ready!" She groaned looking at Marty over her shoulder. Her lips once again wrapped around my thick cock, as Marty's dick and fingers continued to pump inside of her simultaneously.

"Fuck!" I groaned as Olivia's fingers cradled my balls that were still holding all of the cum that was being stored for her. I pulled my cock away from Olivia's mouth when Marty gave me a nod, letting me know she was ready. I lay on my back and waited as Olivia climbed atop of me. She quickly grabbed my dick and sank down onto my cock. I had missed the tight confines of her pussy. She was so damn warm and slick wet from the already arduous fuck Marty had given her. She bent forward so that her breast were on my chest and kissed me hard. This also gave Marty access to her ass. Olivia buried her head in my shoulder as Marty's cock began penetrating her ass. I could feel Marty's dick spear into her through the thin wall separating her two holes.

"DAMN!" Olivia shouted as she was filled completely. I stayed fully buried into her, holding Olivia by the hips. Meanwhile Marty began fucking her ass, confidently sawing in and out of the actress's tight ass. "Ooooo." She moaned into my ear as Marty's cock drove deeper and deeper into her. I kissed Olivia and played with her tits. She moaned into my mouth. I began thrusting into her as well which caused Olivia to moan and squeal even more. Marty and I quickly found a rhythm. When I sank into her twat, he pulled back in her ass. "FUCK, that feels so good." She groaned as the two of us began to get into a groove. We rocked her sexy body back and forth between the two of us, enjoying all the pleasure it had to offer as well as the incredible squeals and moans that she was letting out. I loved that she was enjoying it as much as Marty and I clearly were.

Olivia dropped her head to my shoulder once more. My ear being constantly filled with the sounds of her pleasure was doing nothing more than add to mine. Her cries became even more high pitched as Marty and I drove our cocks harder and faster into her. I saw her grab hard to the bedsheets as an orgasm tore through her. She held herself up on her hands. I was now able to see her beautiful face as she came. Marty and I were both able to feel the strong convulsions that ripped through her as the orgasm took over all of her senses.

"AHHHHH, soooo fucken good." She said which only encouraged us to continue pounding the beautiful actress. "Oh god! I'm cumming again." She howled as we felt her body tighten up once more. "I can't take much more." She finally said as our cock coaxed a third orgasm in rapid succession. Marty pulled his cock out of her ass and started jerking off. Olivia pulled off of me and lay on the bed. "Cum all over me." She said to the two of us. I stood up and pointed my cock at her and jerked myself off as well.

"Oh fuck." Marty groaned as his cock exploded all over Olivia's breast. Watching the sexy sight was all I needed before I launched into my own orgasm, covering Olivia's sexy face.

"So damn hot!" Olivia moaned as she scooped up our cum and put it in her mouth. She took her time licking and sucking the cum off of her fingers as Marty and I sat on each side of her trying to regain our breaths. "That was amazing. I had never done that before." Olivia said.

"Neither have I. It was amazing." I agreed.

"MHMMM" Was all Marty could muster, making all three of us laugh. "Shower." He and Olivia both said at the same time. I told Marty to take the guest bathroom while Olivia showered in mine. When she came out I took my turn. We all met in the living room to say our goodbyes to Olivia.

"Thank you boys." She said taking turns to give us both look deep french kisses. "We should really do this again soon." She said heading for the door. "Duncan. Thank you for everything really." I smiled and nodded as I watched her leave.

"Man that was crazy." Marty said sitting on the couch. "You been fucking her long?"

"Just a few times, here and there. She is hot though."

"Mhmhm." He said nodding and agreeing with me. "So Duncan what's our next move."

"Well first thing tommorow I want you to meet with my Private Investigator, Gary. You guys are going to look into your case and see how we can get you out of this mess."

"Sounds good."

"Also, Brad's restaurant hasn't been doing too hot."

"Yeah, I had a feeling. But you know how Brad is. Didn't want to admit it to us." I nodded.

"Well I spoke to him, and we're going to do a grand re-opening of sorts. Get some celebrities in there and get people talking. You can use your connections and invite people can't you?"

"You bet! Anything for Brad. I'll get started on that in the morning."

"Great." I said standing up heading for bed

"What's your plan Duncan?"

"Not yet Marty. All in due time." I told him before closing my bedroom door.