The Robinson Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers

Anna turned her body and pulled down her one piece to her waist. As she turned her petite nipples were like small hard cherry candy. "Why don't we all take the rest off at the same time?" Brenda asked.

"One, two, three." Brenda counted as we dropped our suits down our naked legs. Brenda and I had already seen each other so we focused on Anna's stomach. Her pussy was covered with very fine light brown hair. She looked up to see us staring at her fuzzy mound. She turned bright red.

Brenda turned on the water and adjusted the temperature while we stood naked behind her. "Hand me the soap." She ordered. We watched as she soaped her full breasts. "Why don't you two do me and then we will switch?"

I soaped my hands and handed Anna the bar of soap. I moved behind Brenda so Anna could have the front. My hands started at her shoulders and moved downward. I peeked over Brenda's shoulder to see Anna's hands moving to Brenda's shoulders. I moved my body to the side to watch as Anna's small hands moved down on top of Brenda's breasts. Brenda moaned when Anna reached her nipples.

"HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE?" John cried out.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Brenda yelled back as Anna toyed with her hard nips.

"WE ALL WOULD LIKE TO KNOW." Steve yelled back.

"All?" I yelled. "MATT TOO?" Matt didn't answer. Finally after about 30 seconds. "Yes."

"OK, we will let you in but you have to promise to keep your eyes closed until we tell you to open them." Brenda said through the door.

"Deal." John replied.

Anna and I stood naked behind Brenda as she opened the door and peeked out. "Give me your hand." She said to Steve. She took Steve's hand and pulled him inside. She suddenly shut the door. "HEY, WHAT ABOUT US?" John yelled. "You will get your turn." She answered.

"Keep your eyes closed and we will put this blindfold on you." Brenda instructed Steve. Brenda took a small towel and tied it around his head covering his eyes.

Brenda led him to the shower and placed her hands in his trunks. Anna and I watched as she slowly lowered his only article of clothing. His prick sprang out. "We are going to have a contest to see who can hold off from coming the longest." She whispered in his ear. Steve smiled.

Brenda looked at her watch and whispered to us, "let's rub our bodies on him first." I moved the front of my dripping body up to his prick and pushed forward. His prick bent against my stomach. My breasts rubbed against his chest. Brenda and Anna moved until we surrounded his naked frame. We held hands as we circled his body touching it with ours as we moved around. His hand came out and touched Anna's ass.

Brenda slapped it. "No touching."

Brenda made a kissing motion to us and we started kissing and nibbling on his body. I sucked in one of his nipples as Anna did the other. Steve moaned. He was getting close and we hadn't even touched his prick with our hands or mouth yet.

We worked our mouths down his torso until I was kissing the crack in his ass. I had never kissed a man's ass before and wondered how it would be. Brenda moved aside to allow Anna's lips to taste Steve's prick. As my lips moved down his crack Anna's mouth opened and moved down his long shaft. Anna only made it halfway down before she reversed and headed back upwards. Brenda moved her lips to his balls as Anna's tongue drew small circles around his crown. My tongue was touching the bottom of his crack as it moved south.

He spread his legs slightly to allow my tongue to reach his rear opening. I felt the ridges surrounding the opening and moved my tongue to fill his small hole. My tongue was fully extended and couldn't go in any further. He must have known my dilemma because he bent over some. I used my hands to spread his cheeks as I rammed my slippery digit into his rear.

"OH GOD!" He yelled as he came. His body stiffened as he exploded into Anna's mouth.

Brenda looked at her watch. "Two minutes 22 seconds."

"HEY WHAT IS GOING ON IN THERE?" John screamed.

"You're next so shut up." Brenda answered.

"Now, don't say anything to Matt." I whispered in Steve's ear as Brenda led him out the door.

"Close your eyes." She told John and Matt. As Steve walked by Brenda grabbed John's hand and pulled him inside. She tied the towel around his eyes.

"Try to relax Brother, because we are timing each one of you to see how long you can last before coming." Brenda whispered in his ear. Again Brenda did the honors as she pushed his trunks over his hard-on. She pulled them from his feet and looked up at his 7-inch uncut prick.

"I've always wondered how big you were." She said as she set her timer on her watch. She pulled John down until he was kneeling on his knees.

"No touching and put your hands behind your back." She commanded.

"His face is yours and his prick is mine." She whispered to Anna and I. As Brenda bent down to grab his rigid tool I moved my stomach to his face. My hands took his head and pulled it to my hairy box. When his nose moved into my bush his tongue slid out and licked my slit. I aimed his head until his tongue was touching my clit. I looked past his head to see Brenda's mouth close around his covered crown.

I had forgotten about Anna until I felt her body move up against mine in the back. This was not part of the plan as her hard nipples rubbed against my back. Her hands moved under my arms and over my wet mounds. As John ate my pussy I turned my head to offer Anna my lips. She hesitated at first but slowly brought her soft lips to mine. Our tongues met at our lips. One of my hands moved off John's head and behind me to reach between Anna's thighs. Anna's legs opened as my middle finger slid into her tight pussy.

"OH!" John moaned as Brenda sucked him in and out of her mouth. John's tongue and Anna's hands on my tits quickly brought me to the edge. My fingers were also causing Anna to moan in my mouth. Brenda was too good for John to last.

"I'm coming." He said between clinched teeth as he filled his sisters mouth with his pleasure.

Brenda spit out his cum and looked at her watch. "Three minutes and 10 seconds." John had beaten Steve. Matt was next.

As Brenda led John to the door I moved my lips over to Anna's ear. "I hope we continue what we started later." She turned and kissed my lips.

"Me too." She whispered.

Brenda led her son into the shower, tied the towel on his head and turned to me. I shook my head and pointed to her. She had to remove his trunks. Her fingers were shaking as she pulled down his swimsuit. I was proud of my future husband as his hard-on stood up long and proud.

Brenda looked at me again to tell him what we were going to do but I shook my head no. She moved over to his stiff body.

"We are going to time you to see how long you last." He understood and shook his head yes. "Keep your hands down." Brenda motioned for us to join her but we only smiled.

Matt was hers to do as she pleased. Brenda gave us a dirty look as her hands moved down to touch his stomach above his pubic hair.

Brenda studied his prick as her hand moved into his bush. Her fingertips moved over his shaft. As her mouth lid over his crown I pulled Anna's body to mine. I was getting to like this female-to-female sex.

"Have you ever made love with a woman?" I whispered in her ear as my hands pulled her ass towards my body.

"No. But, I want to with you." She whispered back. I was now the teacher instead of the student.

My hands moved up to Anna's shoulders and pushed downward. Her lips moved down my neck and continued to the valley between my breasts. Her eyes were looking up at my as I directed her lips to my hard nipple. Her lips opened to gently suck in my hard nub.

As Anna sucked my nipples I peeked over to see Matt's prick completely in his mother's mouth. Her hands were grasping his white ass as she pulled his prick into her throat. Matt moaned and I was afraid he would ejaculate early and mess up my session with Anna. But, he relaxed when Brenda pulled her mouth off. She was pacing him. She looked over at me and smiled.

I didn't have to push Anna lower because her lips moved on her own down my stomach over my navel. She moved quickly through my damp bush. Her tongue knew its task as she flicked it back and forth across my clit.

Seeing Matt getting a blowjob from his Mom had raised my excitement. I climaxed as Anna's teeth gently bit my clit. Anna smiled at me as she moved her body up to kiss my lips. I tasted my own juices as our tongues intermixed.

As we kissed I heard Matt, "Lisa?" he asked as his face looked downward. He couldn't see but believed it was I sucking his cock. Brenda motioned for me to come over.

She wanted me to finish him but I only leaned over and answered, "yes Matt."

Matt smiled as Brenda again moved her mouth over his hard-on. In less than 15 seconds Matt shot his load into his Mom's mouth. She kept her lips locked onto him until he was dry. Brenda moved up and I took her place. I stood up and kissed him on the lips.

"Enjoy it?" I whispered.

"Yes, honey." He answered.

As we led Matt to the door I whispered in Anna's ear. "I owe you one." She smiled. We finished our showers and headed into the house only wearing towels. The men had dressed and were sitting around the table talking when we entered. They must have been telling each other what had happened to them because they suddenly got quiet when we walked in. We smiled and headed into the bedrooms to change. As I pulled on my panties Matt walked in.

"Honey, are you sure all of this is OK with you?" He said as he sat on the bed watching me get dressed.

"I guess so." I answered.

"I know it was you who touched me and went down on me in the shower but, has Uncle John or my Dad touched you?"

"If they did would it bother you?" I asked as I pulled on my tee shirt without a bra. My nipples were hard pellets poking up under my shirt.

"Well, I thought it would but…I don't know. It was exciting thinking you were naked in the shower with them." He said looking at me to see if I agreed.

"You know I've only had sex with you and have only seen you naked. Seeing your Dad and Uncle John was exciting." I said as I slipped on my cotton shorts.

"I can't believe my Mom saw you jerk me off and suck me." He said with a smile. I figured it was about time to tell him the truth.

I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear. "It wasn't me who did it. It was your Mom." I kissed him on the cheek and looked in his eyes. He face went from shock to disbelief. I shook my head yes.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Holy shit." He said.

I knew he liked it because his prick was hard again in his pants. "Save this for later." I giggled.

I walked out to find John and Steve sitting alone at the table. "So who's up for the amusement park?" I asked.

Steve looked at his shorts. "Not me." He joked. I hit him on the shoulder.

Matt was quiet as we all headed for the amusement park. He stared ahead in deep thought. I tried to get his attention but he was lost in his thoughts. As we walked behind the rest of them he whispered in my ear, "I've been tricked twice by my Mom. Will you be mad if I turn the tables on her?"

"No, what do you want to do?" I laughed.

"Let her pretend again to be you and let me take it from there."

"Where?"

"The haunted house."

"OK."

We ate a quick bite and it was there that Matt asked who wanted to go into the haunted house. Anna and I agreed as well as Brenda. Steve and John wanted to sit and watch the bikini's go by. We headed into the spooky house.

"Pretend to be me again." I whispered in Brenda's ear. She turned and smiled.

I was holding Matt's hand as we walked into the dark hallway. Matt suddenly stopped when a creature jumped out at us. We all laughed. As we walked further I took Brenda's hand and quickly swapped my hand with hers with Matt. As they walked ahead of us I reached back and felt for Anna. My fingers brushed against her breast. She didn't move away. She moved next to me as we walked behind Matt and Brenda. We moved into a completely dark area and I bumped into Brenda. I moved back.

"That feels so good Lisa." I heard Matt say. Brenda was pretending to be me. We moved to the side in case anyone else came in.

"Take off your shorts." Matt whispered. My eyes were adjusting to the darkness and I could make out the figures of Matt and his Mom. Matt was on his knees pulling down her panties. I could see the shape of his head as it moved between her legs.

"OH." Brenda moaned, as his tongue tasted her juices.

As Matt sucked on his mother's pussy I pulled down Anna's panties from under her short skirt. Her hands guided my lips to her pussy as my hands cupped her ass. Matt and I sucked pussies less than 5 feet from each other. Brenda came first. She tried to hold in her moans to disguise her identity. Anna took a little longer. She was very tense and nervous doing it in the dark house. I was about to give up as I sucked her hard clit until I felt her body shake. She quickly pulled up her panties and I looked for Matt and his Mom. They had already left. Shit. If he sees her, the game would be finished. I moved around the corner and ran into the back of Matt. I moved my hand down and switched Brenda's with mine. Just as a bright light popped up around a ghost. Matt looked over at me and smiled. It had worked.

"She doesn't know I know." Matt whispered in my ear. We headed back to join Steve and John.

It was getting late and the older ones, Brenda, Steve and John said they wanted to head back to the house. Anna, Matt and I were just getting started. The house was only about 6 blocks away so we told them to go back and we would be there later. Anna winked at me as they walked away.

We played some boardwalk games and headed up on one of the roofs to play some putt-putt. The booth at the bottom of the stairs had a closed sign on a small chain across the rails.

"Let's go up and check it out." Matt said. Anna and I followed him up the stairs.

We were surprised to find some putters and some golf balls on the last hole. I guess whoever played the last game just dropped their equipment and left. We had the rooftop to ourselves. At first we just kind of fooled around. Matt was getting cocky saying men were better than women were. Blah, blah, blah.

"What do you want to bet?" I asked him as I grabbed his ass when he was putting.

"Anything."

Anna and I whispered some ideas and I presented our selection to Matt.

"Who ever wins the hole gets to tell the others what to do." I said with my hands on my hips.

"You agree?" Matt asked Anna. She smiled and shook her head yes.

"OK. Any way out?" Matt asked.

"Nope." I answered for Anna and myself.

We move to the first hole.

Matt went first and made a two. Anna went second and also got a two. I took my time and aimed. The ball bounced off three sideboards and went in the hole!

"I win." I said looking at Anna and Matt. I wondered how far Matt would go with Anna in front of me.

The first hole theme was a mermaid who was topless with seaweed covering her nipples. It gave me an idea.

"OK, I want Matt to take off Anna's blouse and bra and touch her bare breasts." Matt was shocked to hear me ask him to strip another woman's top off and touch her tits. Anna just smiled and turned her body to Matt.

"Go ahead." I directed.

Matt fumbled with her buttons but finally released them all. He pulled her blouse open and saw her bra clasp on the front. His fingers trembled as he unsnapped her bra and pulled it apart. Her small orbs and hard nipples sparkled in the moonlight.

"Touch them." I ordered. Matt moved his hands to her stomach and slowly up until he was cupping her young treasures.

"Play with her nipples." I demanded. This was getting to be fun.

Matt's fingers moved to her hard tips and massaged them.

"What do you want me to do?" Anna asked.

An idea struck me. "Pull up his shirt and rub your nipples on his." This was really turning me on.

Anna giggled as she pushed his tee shirt up his chest. His nipples were already hard as she rose up on her toes to align her tips with his. Matt laughed as he moved his hard buds against hers.

"Enough." I said. They were having too much fun.

We moved to the next hole and Matt and Anna both got a two. I aimed again and hit the sideboard too hard and the ball came all the way back to where I was. I had to make a long putt or lose the hole. Again I took my time and hit the putt slower this time. The ball was going into the cup and suddenly stopped. Shit I lost and they both won.

"Ah revenge." Matt grinned. "Yeah. What should we ask her to do?" Anna asked Matt. They moved together and whispered. Anna laughed and looked at me. I was in trouble.

"We decided we want you to masturbate in front of us." Matt said with a big smile.

"No way." I said. I have never masturbated in front of anyone before and now they wanted me to do it in front of them and on a roof of a public building.

"Chicken?" Matt asked.

I knew I had to do it. "OK but I get to do it with my hand in my clothes." Anna agreed but Matt didn't.

"You have to remove your shorts and you can keep your panties on." It was better than I had thought.

I unbuttoned my shorts and they dropped to my ankles. My face was red as I moved my fingers into my panties.

"I can't believe you two asked me to do this." I said as my fingers slid into my wet crease.

They could see through my sheer panties as my fingers played with my hard clit.

"How long?" I asked as my breath became shortened.

"Until you come." Matt smiled.

As I touched my clit I started to imagine how it would be in a threesome with Matt and Anna. Anna definitely was hot for me and she also liked men. I wondered if I could get Matt to go along? The thoughts were getting me close to coming.

"Ah." I moaned as my fingertips moved inside my wet hole.

"That's it." Matt said as his hand moved around Anna's back. His hand moved lower to cup her ass as I came.

"OH GOD!" I cried, as my legs became weak. My body trembled as I came. I took a big breath of air and pulled up my shorts.

"Next hole." I said with a laugh.

I went first this time and made a two. Anna went second and made a three. I was not going to be a loser this time. Matt made a long putt to tie me with a two. I moved over to Matt and whispered. "What do you want her to do?"

"Well, you probably don't want to know what I want." He laughed.

"Surprise me." I said. Matt hesitated. "Come on." I said.

"Don't be mad." He whispered. "I won't."

"I want her to take off all her clothes and let me touch her all over." He said. I looked at him and smiled.

"OK, as long as I get to touch her as well." I said.

"You want to touch her?" Matt asked with a puzzled look.

"Sure. I'm expanding my knowledge."

"You tell her." Matt chickened out on me.

"OK, Anna, Matt and I want to remove your clothes and let us touch you all over."

"Here, in the open?" She said looking around. I looked at the various structures on the roof and saw a section of the course that was hidden in case someone came up the stairs.

"No, let's go over behind the windmill."

We dropped our putters and almost ran to the windmill. There was a small bench next to the windmill that was there for people to rest while they waited for the group ahead to finish.

"Lie on the bench." I told Anna.

Anna sat on the bench and moved to lie on her back. Her short shirt moved up her thighs.

"I'll take off her blouse. You do her skirt." I told Matt.

Matt's eyes lit up as he sat on the bench by her feet. He placed her feet on his lap and reached up to grab her elastic waistband. Anna lifted her hips to allow Matt to pull her skirt down her thighs. As I unbuttoned her blouse I watched the skirt move over her panties. I realized at that moment my dream of a threesome was not only possible it was going to happen.

Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers